Mother-in-law Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Vivien unlocked her ankles and shoved him away with one delicate foot. Shocked, he fell back on his ass, panting like a winded animal.

"Tell me," she said, standing up and hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. "Tell me how much you love the taste of my cunt."

"You're fucking delicious," Mike said. "If I could eat only one thing, it would be your pussy."

"Keep talking like that and you'll get your fill," Vivien said, yanking hard on the fabric. It tore away from her body easily and she threw the sodden scrap of seafoam-green aside. Her vulva were shaved bare, and glowed pink from his exertions as the inner lips of her vagina dripped with the same mixture that shone on Mike's chin. "Would you like to taste it again?" She asked, spreading those lips wide with her fingers. The greedy pink orifice of her vagina pulsed with need, dripping with her secretions.

"Yesssss," he hissed.

"Which would you rather kiss? Your wife or my cunt?"

He licked his mouth, savoring the sweetness of her pussy on his lips. "Your cunt," Mike croaked.

"She's right downstairs, you know." Vivien laughed. "My daughter is right downstairs - maybe even right outside the door - and you say you'd rather kiss my cunt than her lips?" He groaned as the wrongness washed through him.

"God help me, but yes!" He said through gritted teeth. "Even if she was right here in the fucking room."

A shiver ran through Vivien's body again. "Once you started, you wouldn't even stop if she walked right in through that door, would you?" He surged forward on his knees and she planted one foot on his shoulder, stopping him cold. "Would you?"

"No fuck no I wouldn't." Mike growled as he pushed against her bare foot. "Just let me taste it again Vivien, please!"

"Is that what I told you to call me?" She said, flexing her foot against his shoulder. He growled again, guttural and deep from the bottom of what remained of his will.

"Please," he said again. "...mommy Vivien, please let me taste your cunt."

"Good boy!" Kendra's mother gasped, reaching between her legs to slide her fingers between her sopping wet pussy lips for a moment. Then she dangled them in front of his face. "Get your treat." Eagerly, he slurped her fingers into his mouth, hungrily sucking them clean. As he sucked on her fingers, she slowly drew her hand up, forcing Mike to get back up on his feet again. Her other hand snaked down to his pants, fingers nimbly undoing his belt, easing open the button, and sliding the zipper down.

Vivien withdrew her fingers from his mouth, and stepped in to kiss him, hard. Her tongue eagerly pushed through his pussy-slick lips as her hand stole into his boxers, drawing out his turgid cock.

"I am delicious, aren't I?" She said, rhetorically, as her fist slid up the length of his meaty prick.

"My daughter certainly has an eye for good cock," Vivien crowed. "I knew, as soon as I laid eyes on you, that you were well-equipped. I almost feel bad for her." Her thumb flicked across his weeping pisshole as precum pulsed out. "Almost. After all, it's not *my* fault she can't keep a man, is it?" Mike's knees trembled as she squeezed the angry purple plum of his cockhead.

"N-no," he gasped. She screwed her fist around the flare of his knob.

"And I certainly can't help it that I'm simply hotter than my daughter in every possible way, can I?"

"Gnnn." Mike's cock throbbed in her delicate fist as she pumped him. "No."

"I mean if nature saw fit to endow me with these glorious tits," she pulled one of his hands to her soft, smooth globe. "Or these legs, so much longer than hers; this ass, so fucking round and firm," Vivien dragged his hand around to squeeze one of her asscheeks, "my mouth, so kissable and sweet, my pussy so delectable and *tight*." She squeezed him hard. Mike's knees almost gave out. "Then that's just nature's way of demonstrating my innate superiority. Survival of the fittest, after all." She pressed her body tightly against his, sandwiching his thick shaft between them. "And I am the fittest, aren't I?"

"God yes," he said in a faraway voice, not even thinking about the words dropping from his lips.

"God yes or GodDESS," Vivian asked with a laugh, furiously flicking her thumb across the precummy slick head of his cock. Mike just made an incoherent noise at the back of his throat. "I guess it's not really fair to ask you to think when you're like this," she purred. "Do you want me to fuck you, Michael?"

"Yessss," he slurred.

"Yes what?"

"Yes please, Viv- mommy Vivien."

"What a good boy," she said, giving him a hard squeeze. "Good boys get treats." Letting go of his cock, Mike's mother in law put both hands on his shoulders, and jumped, locking both of her legs around his waist and pressing his rampant cock up against the dripping hot slash of her pussy. Mike's hands dropped to her ass, grabbing it and digging his fingers deep into her flesh.

"Are you sure you want this, Michael?" Vivien writhed against him, slathering the shaft of his cock with her slick wetness. "Once you've been fucked by a perfect mature pussy like mine, once your cock enters your wife's mother's cunt, there's no going back. There's no pussy for you except mine. You'll *never* fuck Kendra again, do you understand?"

"Yes!" He said, desperately trying to hunch his cock up inside of her. "Just please fuck me!"

"Fuck me..." Vivien ground her hips in a circle, rubbing his aching cockhead against their joined bellies.

"Fuck me mommy Vivien!"

With a triumphant cackle, she raised her hips and impaled his cock with one fell swoop. Mike gasped and struggled not to cum immediately as the velvety wet glove of her pussy slid home over his shaft, gobbling it up ravenously; his hips needed to buck, to fuck up into her, but it was impossible to get leverage as long as they were freestanding in the room. She began to slowly pump the sucking wet mouth that was her cunt up and down.

"Mmmmm," she cooed. "It makes me so happy to hear you say that, Michael darling. I'm going to be such a good mommy to you, honey. Your mother did a fine job raising you so far, but your new mommy is going to teach you. So. MUCH!" With each word she pumped him harder, the tight seal of her pussy making obscenely wet noises with every stroke as her juices and his saliva dripped onto his feet.

"I haven't decided yet," Vivien ground the head of his cock against the rear wall of her cunt with a swirl of her hips. "If I'm going to let you stay married to Kendra. I kind of like the idea of fucking you here, in her home, for *years* while she's not allowed to access this deliciously fat cock. But," she began grinding in the opposite direction, "I've always liked the idea of a live-in fuckboy of my very own. A stud I can mold to my liking, a blank slate innocent to corrupt and enslave with my pussy. What do you think, honey?" The walls of her pussy fluttered around his shaft. Mike's eyes rolled back in his head. "Do you want to be mommy's fuckboy or," she began grinding in the original direction, "do you want me to fuck you right under Kendra's nose for as long as we can manage?"

Mike didn't have an answer. He just knew he needed to be inside Vivien's pussy for as long as he could manage; he needed it like he needed water, or air. He knew he'd never be able to live without access to her cunt, no matter what the cost, no matter what it did to his marriage. Whatever love he had for Kendra - and somewhere deep down he did still love her - it paled in comparison to the pleasure her mother's pussy was giving him right now. Vivien began pumping her hips faster on his cock, slamming her ass downwards to meet his balls, pulling a long guttural moan out of him.

"Oh I forgot, your opinion doesn't matter," she said, gleefully. "You'll do whatever I tell you, won't you, Michael?"

"Yessss," he hissed, struggling to maintain some semblance of control. "Yes mommy!"

"Of course you will, honey." She was rabbitfucking his cock as hard as she could. "The nastier, the better. And I can get *so* nasty," she whispered in his ear, fingers digging deep weals in the skin of his back. "For instance, if I told you mommy planned to introduce you to her big pink strapon, you'd only get harder, wouldn't you?"

"Nnngh," he grunted. "YES."

"And I told you I was going to fuck you in front of Kendra, you'd only want it *more*, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" Mike shouted. "Fuck me in front of my wife!"

"Because you're addicted to my pussy now, aren't you Michael? Addicted to mommy's sweet," she pumped once, hard "sucking," and again, "CUNT."

"Yes yes yes!" He declared, pulling as hard as he could on her ass. "I fucking need your pussy! I fucking need your cunt! Make me do whatever you want just please don't take your pussy away, mommy Vivien!" His mother-in-law's sculpted, ivory body went rigid as he proclaimed his allegiance to her, and there was a sudden gush of juices as her cunt clamped down hard on his cock.

"Good! Boy!" Her body began to convulse. "Cum for me you fucker! Cum for your mommy's supreme fucking pussy!"

"YES!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as the cream began to rocket from his swollen sac. "I fucking love your cunt!" Thick gouts of cum began pouring forth from her slick hole as Mike came hard into Vivien's clutching grasping pussy. Her vaginal cavity rippled again with each thick plume that splashed against the walls of her cunt before pouring out onto the carpet. As his orgasm waned, Mike felt the strength beginning to drain from his limbs, leaving them trembling and weak.

Without any further warning, they tumbled to the floor in a sweaty pile of limbs.

Vivien giggled in his ear. "Do you think Kendra heard that?"

"I fucking hope so," Mike said, grinning.

"That's my good boy," she said, reaching down to grab his cock. It stirred in her hand. "Let's make those hopes a reality." Vivien swung her leg over his body and pulled herself atop him. "I hope you didn't have anything else to do tonight." Her tits, massive and dripping with their mingled sweat, swung in his face.

"Nope." He reached up and grabbed for one. She slapped his hand away.

"Excuse me?" She said, face darkening.

"I mean, no, mommy Vivien."

"Good boy," his mother in law said, grinding down on him. "I see I've still got some work to do to. You're in for a long night, young man."

Downstairs, Kendra suckled at the teat of prime-time programming.

* * *

The "visit" dragged on. If Kendra noticed that Mike and Vivien were spending time together, she didn't say anything, but she did become more and more distant, less interested in talking to her husband or her mother, more engrossed with the television. Less engaged with reality, less aware of the knowing looks going on around her, the shared touches, giggles emanating from the next room, mysterious wet spots appearing on her side of the bed.

It wasn't until Vivien's luggage appeared in the master bedroom that she was forced to confront reality.

"Kendra that bed is simply *insufficient* for my needs," Vivien told her, resplendent and glowing in an abbreviated green dressing gown. "It's only temporary, darling."

"Please don't do this, mother. Please just leave us in peace." Tears welled up in Kendra's eyes as she skimmed closer and closer to the truth.

"Oh honey, it's just temporary until I can go back to the city." Vivien hooked her arm in her daughter's, and gently frogmarched her to the suite, which was rank with the smell of sweat and sex. "I promise. It's just for a little while."

She shut the door. Outside, Mike and Vivien were laughing at something. As their laughs turned to silence, she slowly climbed up on the bed, not seeing the obvious stains on the covers or bedsheets.

"It's just a dream," she muttered to herself, staring at the ceiling. "It can't be happening. This isn't happening. Eventually you'll wake up and it'll all be over and you'll be happy with Mike again." Elsewhere in the house a rhythmic bumping could be heard.

"Eventually."

FIN