Mother In Law's Gift Ch. 05

Story Info
Fun at the family pool.
3.5k words
4.41
131.5k
38
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Phyllis awoke Sunday morning, she discovered she was alone. Billy had left a note saying he and Patty had gone hiking for the day. Phyllis thought this would be the perfect time to enjoy a leisurely swim alone. As she walked out on the pool deck, dressed in her swimsuit and beach wrap, she immediately knew something was wrong. It was deathly silent. That could only mean one thing. The pool filtration system had bit the dust. She walked over to the access panel and listened. The pump motor wasn't making a sound. Further investigation showed no water coming from the jets either. Phyllis feared after all the people that were in the pool last night, along with the hot weather would leave her with a stagnant pond in no time.

After reaching her pool service and getting an answering machine she quickly realized it was Sunday. Phyllis began going through the yellow page ads, looking for a pool svc. That offered 24/7 service. One advertisement proudly proclaimed emergency service even on Sunday. Phyllis grabbed the phone and called K&J pools. The man who answered the phone told Phyllis he would be there in about an hour. With Phyllis nervously pacing the floor, the doorbell rang 55 minutes later. Phyllis glanced out the window and saw a nice new truck with the K&J logo on the side. When she rushed to answer the door she was startled to find a black man there. He was well over six feet tall and built like an NFL player. Phyllis felt her pussy tingle as she admired his physique.

"Hello I'm Kyle. I'm one of the owners of K&J pools. My other partner is my brother Jeremy but he is off today. I'd sure like to thank you for calling on us for your service!" Kyle said as he shook Phyllis' hand. He seemed to be talking 90 miles an hour.

Phyllis had tossed her beach wrap over the kitchen chair. Kyle smiled and enjoyed the view as he followed Phyllis out to the pool deck. He reached down and adjusted his thickening cock as he kept his eyes on her swaying ass. This white bitch was going to make it awful hard to concentrate on his job.

While Kyle got busy troubleshooting the problem, Phyllis resumed her sunbathing. When Kyle stripped off his shirt it was all Phyllis could do not to reach in her bikini bottoms and stroke her clit. The sweat caused the sun to gleam off of his coal black muscular torso. Phyllis felt her nipples harden just watching him move. When he moved into the pump access area Phyllis headed upstairs to her bedroom. She stripped off her bikini and stood near the window where she could see Kyle but he couldn't see her. She found what she was looking for in her nightstand drawer. It was her biggest cyberskin dildo. It was a good 10 inches long and as thick as her wrist. The more precise reason she wanted this dildo was the fact that it was probably as black as Kyle's. Phyllis leaned against the wall as she inserted the thick black cock in her wet pussy. She kept her eyes on Kyle as he continued his work. She observed him straighten his "package" once and almost came at the sight of it. If her eyes hadn't deceived her he was bigger than this dildo currently up her cunt. Phyllis soon became painfully aware that her rubber cock wasn't going to do it. Just then a thought hit her like a lightening bolt! She grabbed the phone and called her daughter in law.

"Jill, are you doing anything?" Phyllis asked

Jill informed her mother in law that Rick was out golfing and she was home bored to death.

"Well grab your tiniest, slutiest, nasty bikini and get over here. We're gonna have some fun. Stop by and give those exact same instructions to your mom and bring her too." Phyllis told Jill

In no time at all Jill and Karen was parking in the driveway next to the K&J pool truck. Phyllis ushered them inside and up to her bedroom.

"Feast your eyes on our play toy for the day girls!" Phyllis said as she motioned out the window.

Jill and Karen ooohed and aaahed as they watched Kyle's muscles bulge.

"Looks like someone has already been playing." Jill said as she picked up the big black dildo

She licked her mother in law's juices from it and then pulled her shorts down and thrust it in her cunt. She gave herself a few deep strokes until Phyllis suggested that they all change into better swim wear. All three ladies wore the skimpiest of bikinis. All were thong style that left their beautiful round ass cheeks bare for all to see. With Phyllis and Jill having the biggest tits, their tops did little to conceal them. Karen borrowed a razor to trim her thick bush and keep it from showing outside her bottoms.

"Now for the finishing touch." Phyllis said

She opened her closet and each lady selected a color coordinating pair of fuck me pumps. Those heels clicking on the pool deck caused Kyle to look up from his work. He nearly swallowed his tongue. As if one weren't enough, now three of these bitches were here to drive him insane. Phyllis sashayed over and asked if he minded them sunning while he worked. Kyle looked at her lustily and said of course not. He also gave her the bad news that he was going to have to replace the pump. He would have to call in his brother to help him out. Phyllis assured him that would be fine. She turned and walked ever so slowly back to her chair. Jill and Karen informed her that Kyle never took his eyes off her ass that whole way.

Kyle took out his cell phone and dialed Jeremy.

"Brother, get your ass over here now. Not only are we gonna sell this rich bitch a new pump and filter, I think her and her two friends are wantin' some black meat!"

Jeremy complained that it was Sunday and he didn't want to work. Kyle told him to get his lazy ass over there because what he had in mind wasn't work!

"It ain't gonna take us long to fuck the asses off these bitches" Kyle said

Jeremy responded with, "I'm on my way!"

Now it was Kyle's turn to play. He walked over to the three ladies and explained he was going to have to get in the pool and swim down and check the filter grate.

Phyllis said, "Won't you get your pants all wet?"

Kyle explained that he always wore a swimsuit under his clothes while at work, just for that reason. He kicked off his shoes and in one swift move pulled his pants off. He smiled to himself as he heard the swift intake of breath from all 3 women. Kyle was dressed in a black Speedo. His semi hard cock was so long he had it tucked diagonally in the front of his suit. Jill whispered to her mom and mother in law that the head was lying on his hip bone. Kyle entered the water and was out of sight for a few seconds. When he surfaced and climbed out he was the center of attraction. His wet suit had become transparent.

He stood before the ladies and said, "Nothing more I can do till my brother gets here."

Jill moved to the end of her chair and said, "I'm sure there's plenty for you to do."

With that, she boldly reached out and pulled Kyle's black cock from his swimsuit. She stroked it for the other ladies benefit before wrapping her lips around its plum shaped head. Kyle began to groan while fucking his huge meat in and out of her mouth. Phyllis stood up and shed her tiny bikini. She walked up to Kyle and gave him a passionate kiss before steering his tongue in the direction of her big tits. Phyllis stroked his tight muscular ass as he pumped it in and out of her daughter in laws mouth.

Jill pulled away long enough to say, "Come on mom help me with this black cock!"

Karen was soon naked and trying desperately to get one of Kyle's big nuts in her mouth. After a while of oral fun, Phyllis announced that it was her pool so she got fucked first. She got on her hands and knees on the lounger as Kyle moved into position behind her. Jill took his thick hard cock and placed it at her mother in laws pussy lips.

"Now, fuck that hot white bitch. Fuck her hard!" Jill ordered

Kyle slowly, in one mighty push sank his cock to the bottom of Phyllis' pussy. She groaned and met his every thrust. As he began hammering her pussy hard, Karen squirmed underneath the pair in a sixty-nine position. She would tease Phyllis' clit while Kyle was buried and then, lick their creamy mixture from his shaft as he withdrew. Jill was straddling the pair feeding her tits to Kyle. She would from time to time tell Kyle to make Phyllis grunt. With one hard thrust he would oblige. Phyllis finally dropped from her hands to her elbows and buried her face in Karen's hairy pussy. She ate Karen with gusto. Kyle began fingering Jill's snatch while sucking her big tits. By the time his hand was dripping her juice he decided it was time to fuck her.

He pulled out of Phyllis and led Jill to another chair. As Jill lay on her back, Kyle stepped in front of Phyllis and had her lick his slimy cock clean. When he returned, Jill spread her legs wide for him. Kyle went down and had a taste of her white pussy first. Jill thought his tongue felt almost as big as his cock looked.

He dragged the head of his cock through her lips a few times before sliding it in. Jill began moaning and groaning as he picked up speed. She got so loud as Kyle balled her that Phyllis and Karen stopped their fun to watch. They stood and watched as Kyle mauled Jill's knockers while he continued his pounding. Jill was taking every inch by the way Kyle's balls were slapping her asshole. Karen soon became concerned that he was going to make her daughter's pussy too sore for more fun.

She looked at Phyllis and whispered," Let's see how long he lasts now.

Karen walked up behind Kyle and rubbed her hard nipples on his back. She heard his moan of approval as she worked her way lower. With a leg on each side of the lounger, Kyle's ass was fairly spread apart. Karen began to kiss and stroke his tight ass cheeks. She kneaded and squeezed them. At times she even pushed him into her daughter harder. She felt Kyle tense as she ran her tongue up and down his ass. She detected a noticeable change in his stroke as she ventured between his ass cheeks. As she began rimming his puckered hole Kyle moaned loudly.

"Damn girl, your momma's giving me a rim job." Kyle told Jill

"She's gonna make you shoot your load!" Jill grunted back

"Ain't nobody makes Kyle shoot before he's ready." Kyle boasted

That was all the challenge Karen needed. She began massaging Kyle's big balls and in one push, buried her tongue in his ass. Phyllis laughed as she heard a yelp from Kyle followed by three or four more thrusts and his announcement that he was coming. Jill locked her legs behind him and felt him pump a gallon of hot seed in her pussy. When his spasms subsided, Karen stopped her tongue fucking and smiled at him. Kyle said they were three of the hottest bitches he's ever encountered. Karen had begun stroking his meat back to life as Phyllis feasted on his fresh load running from Jill's cunt.

As Jeremy walked out on the deck he said, "What the fuck?"

Kyle stood squeezing Karen's ass as she jacked off his slippery cock. He just smiled at his brother and told him to join the fun. Karen and Jill watched as Jeremy quickly shed his clothes. His cock may have been an inch shorter than his big brothers but it was much thicker. A few strokes and it was hard as steel. Jeremy headed for the most accessible pussy. Phyllis had her ass in the air, still tonguing her daughter in laws fresh fucked pussy. She shivered from head to toe as Jeremy rubbed his thick cock through her pussy lips. Jill felt her mother in law tense up as Jeremy slowly sank all of his cock in her. When he began fucking her steadily, Phyllis renewed her assault on Jill's clit. Before long, Phyllis got the double treat of tasting Jill's orgasm blending with Kyles remaining spunk.

Jill squirmed from under her mother in law and joined her mother, who was now sucking Kyle's hard cock. Phyllis pressed her big tits into the lounge chair and raised her ass up to meet Jeremy's every thrust. Jeremy was pounding that white pussy so hard that Phyllis began to scream with an orgasm.

"Oh I'm coming, I'm coming." screamed Phyllis "Give me all of your big fat nigger cock! Smack my cock loving white slut ass" she yelled. Jeremy outstretched palm cracked across Phyllis' upturned cheeks.

With no sign of letting up, Jeremy kept hammering Phyllis. When she had screamed through her third orgasm, Kyle told Karen to make his little brother cum too. With Kyles cock in her mouth Jill watched her mom kneel behind Jeremy and spread his ass cheeks. She stroked his balls as she ran her tongue around his anus. When she stabbed her tongue inside she felt his nutsack tighten. Phyllis confirmed Karen's suspicions as she announced to them all, "His big thick cock is filling me full of scalding jizz!" Karen made quick work of cleaning Jeremy's thick monster as well as eating his load from Phyllis' swollen snatch.

Jill was surprised to see Jeremy approach her and Kyle, still sporting a full hardon. He stepped up and offered her his dick along side his brothers. Jill was like a kid in a candy store. Running her tongue from one cock head to the other. Both men were thrusting their cocks into her mouth as they reached down to play with her nipples.

Karen spoke up and said, "I'm the only one who hasn't had any of that big cock meat in my pussy yet! I want fucked now!"

Kyle asked which one she wanted and was surprised by her answer of "Both of you."

Karen told Jeremy he was much too thick to fuck her in the ass, so he would get to fuck her pussy. She lay Jeremy down on a lounger and straddled him. Jill wrapped her hand around Jeremy's beer can sized cock and watched it disappear slowly up her mom's cunt. Phyllis stepped over and used her hot wet tongue to lubricate Karen's ass. Karen removed her tongue from Jeremy's mouth long enough to look back at Kyle and say, "Now, slide your big black fuckin' cock up my ass!"

Kyle stepped up behind Karen and placed his cock against her puckered hole. Jill assisted by letting saliva run from her tongue, over Kyles cock and her mom's ass. Karen tensed as Kyle began his assault on her ass. Once the big head passed her sphincter ring she quickly became accustomed to his cock. Kyle and Jeremy double teamed Karen good. They alternated their thrusts, so as one cock came out, the other was buried. Karen tried to moan but Jeremy kept his tongue in her mouth. She couldn't even squeal when Kyle twisted her nipples.

As all of this was going on Rick, whose golf outing had fell apart, due to a crowded course, Stopped by his mothers house to see about her. He was surprised to see Jill's car there. As he walked through the house and approached the sliding door to the deck, he froze in his tracks. There before his eyes was his mother in law getting double fucked by two huge black men. His mother and wife were sitting close by fingering each others snatch while watching the spectacle. When his mother stepped around in front of Jeremy and Karen, Rick headed upstairs to get a better view. By the time he looked out his mom's bedroom window, she was sitting on Jeremy's tongue. She was facing away from the trio therefore allowing Karen access to her ass. Rick could hear his mother moan as Jeremy sucked her clit and his mother in law tongue fucked her ass.

Rick had dropped his pants and was jacking off to the scene below. He had failed to notice his wife slip away from the party. She had come upstairs to retrieve her mother in law's big black dildo. She got a surprise when she caught her husband watching while he jerked off.

"How long have you been here?" she asked her husband

"Just long enough to see your hot mom getting the fucking of her life!" Rick responded

Jill walked over and kissed her husband passionately as she took his hard cock in her hand. She stroked his cock as they watched.

"My god, mom is insatiable! Watch her take every inch of those black cocks." Jill said to Rick as he began sucking his wife's big nipples

"Rick, both your and my mother got their asses fucked today. I didn't get any butt fuckin'. I want you to fuck me in the ass NOW!"

Jill turned around, bent over, took hold of the window sill and offered her sweet ass to Rick. He stepped around and let Jill wet his cock with saliva. As he proceeded to lube her ass with his tongue, he couldn't help but notice Jill's red swollen pussy.

As he pushed his cock up his wife's ass he said, "I see that little pussy is all swollen. Did it get that way from fuckin' that big nigger cock?"

Jill grunted and said, "You bet your ass. His meat was wet from your mom's cunt juices when he buried it in my sweet snatch. He fucked me so hard; mom gave him a rim job to make him cum. He shot me full of hot jizz. Your slut mom ate his spunk from my swollen pussy."

Rick took hold of Jill's big swaying tits and began pounding her ass with his cock. Her dirty talk would soon have him shooting his load. They both watched out the window and heard Jeremy announce his impending orgasm. The feel of his little brothers cock throbbing against his own made Kyle let go too. Jeremy managed to keep his tongue in Phyllis' pussy as he came. Karen announced to the world how good their cocks and cum felt.

"I've never been so full of cock in my life!" she screamed

"Fill me full of your hot jizz!"

While she was screaming, Phyllis was enjoying her own orgasm on Jeremy's tongue. When the three untangled, Karen made her way to the house on wobbly legs. Rivers of spunk were running down her legs. Phyllis stood while Kyle and Jeremy sandwiched her between them. They fondled her tits and ass as they took turns kissing her. She told them she was going to shower while they finished up her pool work. She gave each cock a squeeze as she turned toward her back door.

Karen walked into the bedroom and discovered Rick butt fucking his wife. She walked over and kissed her son in law while he continued fucking.

Rick said, "Damn mom, I was watching you take on those huge cocks. You are one hot bitch. Looks like you have a gallon of jizz on you. Step around there and let your slut daughter lick it off!"

Karen stood in front of Jill and Jill buried her face in Karen's snatch. The sight of his wife licking the jizz from her mom was too much for Rick. He pushed his cock deep in Jill's ass and pumped her full of his own load.

The three of them were in the oversized shower when Phyllis joined them. Rick was in heaven surrounded by these horny women. He soaped each woman thoroughly. As he washed them they felt his stiff cock against their ass.

"You all look a little tired. I could fuck each of you right now! But I'm going to wait a while. Be forewarned however, that this evening I'm going to fuck the daylights out of each of my nigger, cock loving sluts!" Rick told them

Each woman laughed giddily as they all reached for Rick's soapy cock. When all were dressed and went back outside, they found Kyle and Jeremy gone. The new pool filter was humming quietly.

On the table Phyllis found an invoice from K&J Pools. It was marked "paid in full". A notation on the invoice said a follow up service call would be required in a couple of weeks.

Phyllis smiled and said, "Jill what are you and your mom doing two weeks from today?"