Mother in Law's Promise Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother-in-law watches him jerk off.
802 words
4.08
336.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foff44
foff44
84 Followers

My name is Paul, my wife is Carol and for the past 3 days my elderly mother in law has stayed with us while my wife is away for a week visiting her sister interstate, her name is Rita, she is 76 Years old, she has a nice body, no movie star just a plain figure but she is not a barrel or a bubble either. I have always been a boob man and hers are a nice size, and have often tried to see down her top or in her blouse to catch a glimpse of cleavage, on the odd occasion she has caught me and given me a little cheeky look..

At every opportunity I walk around naked and often my mother in law has seen me, I have seen her look down at my cock as we brushed past each other to and from the bathroom. Knowing that she has seen me has makes me quite horny I then go to the bedroom and jerk off even leaving the door open hoping she would see me and watch me cum all over myself..

One morning I got up and headed to the shower, naked, knowing that my mother in law would see me walking down the passage to the shower and on the walk back, she usually gets up and has a shower after me.

On this particular morning I had taken a little longer than usual in the shower, while I was standing at the sink cleaning my teeth I was feeling extra horny, so when finished and rinsed my mouth out, I wet my hands and slowly started stroking my cock while looking in the mirror, I was dreaming about Rita doing that for me, feeling her mature soft hands slowly rubbing my cock, I was starting to get really horny by now, I reached out with my right hand and just ran the soap through my fingers so they were really slick, I then turned around and lean't against the sink and carried on stroking my cock with my now wet slippery hand, closing my eyes and hoping that Rita would see me, I was getting really hot when I heard and felt someone enter the bathroom, opening my eyes I saw Rita standing there, looking at me.

"Sorry," she said, "I thought you had finished, I'll come back," but as she was saying this I could she was watching my hand sliding up and down my now slick cock.

Before she could turn around I said, "Its ok you don't have to go".

She hesitated, "please", I said looking at her, she closed the door and turned to look at me, I continued jerking off in front of my mother in law..

" You like being watched don't you"? she asked,

"Yes Rita I do " I replied stroking faster,

" I thought so", she said with a slight smile, "and you want me to watch you wank off don't you?"

"Oh god yes," I gasped getting closer to cumming,

While I was jerking off I noticed her right hand rise up and brush her left tit as she put her hand up to her mouth.

" And I suppose you have thought about me doing that for you to haven't you?"

" OH YES," I yelled unable to contain myself, "I am cumming," I panted.

"Ooh cum for me Paul, let me see you spurt your cum," she gasped.

"Oh Rita," I almost shouted, " watch me cum for you," I shuddered as I came, the first spurt was quite strong and landed on her foot, the next landed in front of her and as my orgasm diminished so did the spurts till it was running down my hand.

Rita smiled and asked, "was that nice, was it what you expected?"

"It certainly was," I replied panting, "and more," I smiled and walked past her to get some paper towels to clean the floor. When I came back she was leaning against the sink, and watched as I wiped my cum off the floor, it was still a turn on knowing she was watching me while I was still naked kneeling down wiping the floor.

As I reached out to clean the cum off her foot she said "that's ok hon I am going to have a shower I'll do that,"

I stood up and turned to leave so Rita could have her shower, when she stunned me by saying, "You know what Paul, I'll think I'll come for my shower a little earlier tomorrow," and gave me a sexy smile.

Just before I closed the door I turned back to look at her just as she was reaching for the tie of her robe, she winked at me... Roll on 6.30 tomorrow morning...

foff44
foff44
84 Followers