Mother-In-Law's Road Trip

Story Info
Hot in-law provides the fun.
4.5k words
4.47
407k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wenchhunt
wenchhunt
32 Followers

"Hey Mom, why don't you get Brian to drop you by Aunt Mary's? He'll be driving right by." I hit the leg on her chair as I tried and missed in my attempt to put a knot on my usually sweet and wonderful wife's leg.

I had just been discussing my hunting trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota with my brother-in-law, Mark, when my wife blurted out the unexpected invitation. What is she thinking? I asked myself. "Note to self never mention trips in front of the wife again!" I quietly reminded myself.

My mother-in-law, Marti, had a twin sister that lived somewhere on the plains of Nebraska. The thought of driving a gazillion hours out of the way on what already promised to be a long trip went instantly through my mind.

"Oh, that's a great idea, but I couldn't impose on Brian's trip" Marti thoughtfully responded. My wife, Becky, noticing the earlier missed attempt on her ankles shifted away from me and quickly offered that "It would be great fun" and she knew I would" just love the company." She hopped up from the table and grabbed the phone to call her Aunt.

One minute, I was discussing a hunting trip I had looked forward to for over a year and the next I was having to study the map my father-in-law, Gary, had miraculously produced from out of know where. With all the family getting in on the plot, I was sunk.

"This will work out just great" Gary said as he looked over his half spectacles and proceeded to copy down a list of directions that Rand McNally would have been proud of.

Becky reentered, after handing the phone off to her Mom, and pronounced "Well, it's all set and it just so happens that Uncle Frank is going to be gone those two weeks, so this is just perfect." I shot her the "I hope you get hit by a train look" before intoning that this was just "Super, we'll have a real fun trip." I tried to prevent the sarcasm from leaking through.

It wasn't that Marti was a bad person. Actually she was always a bright spot in all the family gatherings. It was just the idea of being alone with my mother-in-law on a two day cross country trek hadn't been anywhere near my thoughts as I had anticipated the journey.

Marti was in her mid-forties and in terrific shape. She played tennis and golf at the club and worked out with a trainer regularly. She maintained a great tan year round and always dressed to perfection. I had always admired her figure and had to admit that a fantasy involving her tight, little body with huge hooters had crossed my shower thoughts many mornings in the five years I had known her.

Actually, Marti was really fun. In the years I had known her, she was always joking around about sex, much different from my straight laced parents that had never acknowledge that such a thing existed When she drank a little too much, Marti, exhibited a flash of wildness and daring.

One night before we were married, she called from a party at the club needing a ride for she and Gary. Becky was out of town and most of their friends were in worse condition than they were. I only lived about ten minutes away so I told I would be right over.

Gary was propped up against a column with his head bobbing from side to side as I pulled up. The valet and I both managed to pour him in the front seat after only about twenty minutes of playing ring around the column. How a man that couldn't stand could be so elusive baffled me.

As I walked Marti around to my side of the car, I noticed for the first time how awesome she looked. In the excitement of chasing my future father-in-law, I had failed to notice that Marti looked HOT! She had worn a strapless black dress that was showing more than an ample amount of her well tanned cleavage. The short dress fit very tight, almost like a corset, and I wasn't real sure how she was going to make into my backseat.

I noticed the young valet's eyes light up as he held the door for Marti's attempt to slide behind my seat. The combination of alcohol and minimal dress had Marti exposing a lot of flesh. As she gamely hiked her skirt in her second attempt in entering, a glimpse of thigh high stocking stopping at the top of gorgeous, shapely thighs met our eyes.

As Marti slid in her thighs parted and she gave us both a "shot' of her black lace panties. I attempted to tip the broadly smiling valet, but he could only stammer that he should have to pay for "that show." I'm sure by the time he finished telling all of his buddies the story, he had her naked, screwing on the golf course.

Marti leaned forward, placing her chin on the seat behind me and began to apologize profusely. As she talked the sweet smell of her perfume filled my nose. I told her it was perfectly OK and we chit chatted about the party until we got to the house.

Gary was completely passed out when I pulled to a stop at the top of their long drive. I wasn't exactly sure of how I was going to get him in the house. Even though I was six three and had worked out continuously since finishing my college football career, Gary was going to about two hundred and thirty pounds of dead weight.

"First things first" I thought as I opened my door and turned to get Marti out. She performed a repeat performance of exposure as I gently pulled her from the back seat. Her legs were splayed openly and I took full advantage of the security light beaming down on her lace covered crotch. My heart raced slightly and my breath quickened at the sight of her flesh showing just above the stockings.

It ended too quickly as leaned against me for support. "I guess we'll just leave Gary in the car" she suggested as I helped her up the short flight of steps to the house. My arm was wrapped around her waist supporting Marti's unsteady legs. Just as we started into the house, she stumbled slightly and in my attempt to catch her I grabbed her boob roughly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Marti cut me off laughing and said that was probably the only attention they were going to get that night. Before thinking I said, "Damn, that's a shame." I flushed at my words." What had I just said? To my future mother-in-law?"

Marti giggled and twirled away from me. "Why Brian, does that mean you like my outfit?" she said with a wicked smile crossing her lips.

"Marti, you look absolutely incredible. " Figuring at this point I had already made a faux pas and I might as well try flattery as an escape.

"I thought I looked good tonight...for an old woman" she said with a laugh as she made her way down the hallway to her bedroom. I watched her sexy ass sway with a little something extra as she was bound to know I was still watching.

By the time I returned to retrieve Gary, he was coherent enough to give me a little assistance in walking him to the house. Marti met us at the door and I was slightly disappointed to she had shed her hottie outfit for a robe.

That quickly changed though as she helped me ease Gary through the door. When she reached to support him the robe gapped open giving me a full view of her naked chest. "Damn," I thought, "she's naked under that thin robe."

As we laid Gary across their bed Marti's robe slid even further open. She smiled at me as she made a half hearted attempt to cover herself, " I guess I've given you nightmares. flashing these big old hooters at you" she said jokingly.

"Wet dreams would be more like it." She beamed at the compliment. "More, tell me more" she joked as we exited the bedroom.

She continued thanking me over and over for coming to pick them up as we walked to the back door. I laughed and said, "Hell, Marti the peep show was way more than worth it." "

"Your making my night "she said in response. "I just showed you a pair of old boobs!"

"Well," I said as I walked out the door, "I'll be thinking about those sexy thigh highs for quite some time too!"

A look of surprise crossed her sweet face followed by a sweet smile and shaking head.

Chapter Two

Marti looked like a kid getting ready to leave for summer camp. She was bouncing all around the truck as we marched by her with "the luggage."

"This looks like a Tarzan movie with the coolies in the jungle" I said only half jokingly. It was a good thing I had a huge pickup. A crew cab with a long bed barely held my hunting gear and "the luggage."

I had overcome my earlier misgivings for the trip by the enthusiasm Marti displayed. She and Becky had talked daily about what to pack what to expect on the long journey. The trip to her sister's house was about twelve hours from where we lived and despite my objections the girls had made hotel reservations for the night.

At long last our adventure began. With a final round of hugs, kisses and handshakes my mother-in-law and I were off. We made it about two miles before we had to stop and fill the cooler she had brought along with beer and ice.

We rolled along and I had to admit I enjoyed the company. Marti could converse about almost any topic and we did. I think we had solved most of the world's problems by the time we stopped for lunch.

As we exited the truck I noticed the temperature had dropped significantly as we had traveled. Marti's shirt was also an excellent indicator of the cold as the sleeveless, tight fitting shirt quickly popped out with two rock hard nipples.

"I think, I better grab my sweater," she said as were about halfway across the parking lot of the car/truckstop super store. I had already noticed the nips poking out.

"Aww come on, you'll give the truckers something to dream about." She punched me in the arm and said "you.....are bad!" I felt a stir of excitement as she continued walking with her high beams on.

I felt a sense of pride as we exited the building. Marti had been stared or leered at, as the case may be, by a restaurant full of men. Her stroll to the ladies room had been a head turner as her tight, ass hugging jeans and hardened nipples briefly lunch into fantasy land for lots of horny men.

"Did you feel the breeze?" I asked as she returned. "What breeze?" she innocently asked. "The breeze of every man in here undressing you!" I smiled as a soft blush rose to her face.

"You are such a liar" she said. "Why would anyone want to stare at an old woman like me?"

"Marti, you know you're a hottie and if you call yourself old again in front of me, I'm going to spank you."

She laughed and asked if I really thought that about her. I looked seriously at her across the table. Her golden hair was shimmering in the light, beautiful green eyes glistening with joy and I said, "I know I joke and kid you a lot, but Marti you are truly a beautiful lady inside and out."

After all the teasing and joking of the day her response surprised me. Her eyes moistened and a tear rolled down her face. "That was so sweet, thank you." She reached across the table and wrapped her hand gently in mine. "My daughter is a lucky gal."

We sat looking into each others eyes. It was a wonderful silence. My heart raced as the look on Marti's face was one of......well, ...love. I knew the trip was going to get better.

Chapter Three

"O.K., enough of this serious stuff, we gotta get going." I gave Marti's hand a soft squeeze and she gently, almost hesitantly pulled it away.

"Beautiful, are you ready to feel the breeze again? We both laughed and as we waited on our change to come, I, only halfway teasing, suggested Marti "accidentally" open one of the buttons on her blouse. She grinned and said, You are awful and besides if it's as good as you say I might kill one of these old men."

"That's just a chance we'll have to take." My pulse quickened as Marti grinned and nonchalantly undid a button. "Happy?" she asked.

"You are just too much fun, hottie!"

A gentle breeze and the cool air brought Marti's nipples to full attention as we walked back to the truck. A blast of an air horn nearly scared us both to death as a driver paying more attention to Marti than driving almost collided with another truck.

"Damn Marti, you're to kill somebody with that hot bod!" Once again, I was slugged in the shoulder. This time without comment only a warm smile.

The exhibition incident went unmentioned as we sped along the highway. My mind was racing at the ease that I had Marti expose herself. Here she was, a gorgeous lady, a great deal of community respect, not to mention married and the mother of my wife and she had willing unbuttoned her shirt to please me.

"Where are you?" Marti's words brought me back to reality. " you men are all alike, block us out whenever we talk about shopping."

I lied and said, " I heard you, you said something about spending all of Gary's money on me and I was just too stunned to respond."

She laughed at my response. "With that lie, I'm going to take up drinking!" She reached over the backseat giving me another view of her awesome chest. She had not rebuttoned the blouse and I liked that.

We were about an hour away from our hotel and Marti was on her third or fourth beer when she reached across the front of the truck and gently slipped her hand inside of mine and asked if she could slide over.

As I lifted the console, she said, "I feel like a teenager." I thought she was talking about riding in the middle, but she added "you have made me feel so good today. Your compliments have made this old girl feel young again."

"What did I tell you about calling my pretty friend old?" I cut my eyes and with a false menace to my voice said, "You will have to be spanked!"

"Oh boy," she giggled, "just what I was hoping for!"

My cock stirred at the thought.

"Have you actually ever spanked anyone?" she asked hesitantly after a few minutes.

"Well, not just anyone." "A couple of lucky young women, though."

"How about you?" I liked the direction our drive conversation was heading.

"I've never been on the giving end." Marti opened another beer and took a deep swallow before continuing. "Brian, anything we say, talk about, do, whatever is just between us, right?"

"Absolutely" I replied. My mind instantly shifted to the "do" part of the question.

"You swear, you gotta swear!"

"Pinkie swear." I broke our hand hold to lock pinkies.

"O.K., you know Gary and I married young..." With that Marti launched into tales that shocked me, surprised me but most of all aroused me. Those tales will wait for another day.

It is enough to say that my mother-in-law had been a very kinky girl.

Chapter Four

"Can we make a quick pit stop? I'm dying to pee." Marti had been through more than a six pack and I was surprised she had been able to hold out this long. "Sure, there's we just passed a rest area sign."

As we exited the freeway my mind was still reeling with Marti's stories. My cock had been granite hard for the last twenty miles. We pulled to a stop under a bright street light and I was slightly surprised. I had been so engrossed in her story that I had been driving in the dark for the past hour. Fortunately, I had subconsciously turned on the lights.

This was a very busy rest area. Trucks and cars filled almost every space. "I'll just get out on your side" Marti said as opened the door. A blast of bitter cold air hammered me. It had been 65 degrees when we left and was probably near freezing now.

"Oh my!" Marti exclaimed as the frigid air reached her. She turned to grab her sweater but I reached out and stopped her. I gently pulled her toward the open door. "But Brian, it's freezing!" she protested but continued to slide toward me. I reached out with both hands and gently held her face in my hand. I leaned into the truck and whispered in her ear. "Another button."

She slowly lowered her head and nodded with understanding. Grasping a button that was over halfway down her shirt she undid it with trembling fingers. I took her hands kissed them and then pushed them gently aside as I reached in took hold of her blouse and pulled it open even further. Her lacy bra was in full view as we walked hand in hand to the building. She had to wait in the lobby for minute while a maintenance worker finished cleaning the ladies room.

As I unleashed a torrent through my aching cock, a group of high school age boys came in high fiving each other and talking excitedly.

"Did you those fucking tits?" "Oh my gawd!" His friend replied. "She is unfucking believable!" Obviously, Marti had been noticed. I smiled as I exited, their banter over my mother-in-laws exposure continued, I'm sure, for days to come.

I watched as the group of young men milled about pretending to be interested in anything as they waited for another glimpse of Marti's chest. They were soon rewarded as she exited the ladies room and made her way across the room to me. I had intentionally stopped at the furthest distance possible from her bathroom.

She had made no attempt to cover any of her well exposed bosom while in the rest room. She could feel the stares as she reached my side. "Still happy?" She asked. "You bet!" was my quick reply.

We covered the last thirty miles to our hotel with Marti seated by my side. Her shirt, at my request, had been unbuttoned completely and pulled back so that her tits were covered only by a thin lacy bra. She started to cover as a pick up truck began to keep pace with us. The occupants could catch a pretty good view as we entered the city lights of our evenings destination. I spoke softly, "Move your hands down." Marti did so without hesitation. "Good girl" I whispered as I leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek.

We lost our voyeurs as we took the next exit to our hotel. Much to Marti's relief I was certain. I could not believe the days turn of events, it seemed almost surreal. Yet, right beside me sat a gorgeous lady, my mother-in-law, in just jeans and a bra as we pulled into the brightly lit hotel parking lot.

Chapter Five

I had suggested Marti button her blouse before we entered the lobby for check-in. "Darn," she replied. "I was hoping to flash the bell boy." "That can still be arranged" I said.

The hotel was awesome. Becky had made the reservations. "How ironic" I thought. Our reservation called for two adjacent suites the desk clerk informed me. Before I could respond, Marti spoke up and said, "I'm sorry the other couple couldn't join us. We'll just need one room." She gave a me a great smile and a knowing wink.

It only took two bellhops to bring Marti's bags to our room. I carried mine over my shoulder. I sent Marti on ahead with the key as I helped the bellboys. I was honestly afraid they might give up and leave her baggage on the curb.

the younger of the two black bellmen asked for my key as we exited the elevator. They had gone on and on about what a great night club the hotel had recently renovated it was currently the "meat market" in town. As Joseph opened the door I was treated to two incredible sights. The room was fantastic and Marti was seated across the room, with the curtains wide open, dressed in a short white hotel robe. Her legs were crossed but she had allowed the robe to fall off the sides so that she was exposed almost to the crotch for the eager eyes of the bellmen.

They took their time insisting to help in placing our clothes away. Marti shifted her leg crossing in a Sharon Stone maneuver while asking Joseph to bring us back ice. She was incredible.

As soon as Joseph exited to make his ice run, we died laughing. These two young men had gotten and eyeful and unmistakably each had a pantfull before they left.

"Did you like that?" Marti inquired as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "You are a bad, bad girl" l teased. "And we know what happens to bad girls don't we?" Marti mocked an expression of a little girl and said, "But, Mr. Bwyan I cuud be a berry guud girlly for uuuu!"

I could only laugh. What a day! I knew without any doubt what Marti was going to do whatever I desired. She had made that perfectly clear as she had related her early sexual experiences on the trip up. She was the mother of my wife and for tonight and the near future my whore.

wenchhunt
wenchhunt
32 Followers
12