Mother-in-Law's Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close to passing out. I could smell Andrea's arousal now.

I must have closed my eyes, because a hand suddenly reached across behind my neck and pulled me forwards. "You want a butcher's, don't you?" My head was propelled down between Andrea's legs. My ear twanged one of the suspender straps as my face was shoved between the silky smoothness of her thighs. My nose was pressed against the gusset of her panties. The musky aroma was overpowering and if my mouth hadn't been taped I would have been sucking her clit through the thin material.

The robbers were enjoying this. As they rubbed my face around in the wetness, I could hear Andrea moaning and begging them to stop.

"If you come for me now darling, we'll fuck you silly for the rest of the afternoon," the voice said.

Andrea couldn't help herself. The attention her breasts had been given, together with the nasal masturbation she was now getting was too much. I could hear her trying to hold back, but finally she came, very, very loudly.

I'd almost shot my load in my underpants during this. I didn't want to be turned on but, like Andrea, I couldn't help myself. I'd been left lying between her legs. I felt a hand on my collar drag me away and I was thrown onto a chair opposite.

Andrea's hands were untied and she was told to stand up. She rose unsteadily to her feet and looked across at me. She smiled slightly and gave a gentle nod to tell me that she was alright.

"OK darling, give us a striptease. Nice and slow, but leave the stockings on."

Andrea had turned her back to me and now I could see that her nylons were seamed. How could I have missed that? She started to sway gently as she undid the sleeves on her blouse. As far as I was concerned, the masked men were missing the best part of the show. The way that she moved her ass was hypnotic.

The blouse came off along with the remains of her bra and then she started unfastening the skirt. She slowly slid it down over her hips. She didn't let go, but kept hold of the waistband until the skirt was on the floor. I was close to coming yet again. I could feel my cock twitching and I daren't move or I would lose it. Andrea's bum was there, right in front of me and if my hands were free I would be able to grab hold of those perfect cheeks.

Andrea stepped out of the skirt and tossed it to one side. All three men were staring intently at the region of her pussy as she started to lower the thong.

"Stop!" said the thug. "Open your legs up."

She obediently placed her feet about 24 inches apart.

"Now pull the material up between your lips. That's it. Keep pulling until it rips"

The sharp report of the material letting go seemed to be the signal they had all been waiting for. Her arm was grabbed and she was thrown back down on the couch, where she waited while the men undressed. The leader passed his gun to one of the others, climbed onto the couch with Andrea and took hold of her ankles. He pulled them up into the air and placed them on his shoulders either side of his head. He manoeuvred his dick to the entrance of her pussy and plunged it in up to the balls. Andrea didn't yell or scream, but instead moaned loudly.

From where I sat I could see the man's cock sliding in and out of Andrea. From the light glinting off of his shaft I could see that she was well lubricated, thank goodness, because I was sure that the other two were going to take their turn as well.

I looked up towards Andrea's face just as her head slipped to one side. Our eyes locked and as the man continued fucking her she kept her gaze on me. I didn't know what to do. Should I avert my eyes? Or should I maintain eye contact in order to let her know I was here for her – even though I could do nothing about her ordeal.

Three loud grunts told me that the man was depositing his spunk inside of Andrea. She closed her eyes as he did so and waited patiently for him to climb off of her. When he did, she lowered her feet back onto the couch. I was surprised that she lowered her hand down between her legs – she seemed to be rubbing her clit.

The second man was clambering on top of her now. He didn't bother raising her legs, but simply climbed between them and attempted to enter her. He seemed to be having difficulty and I wondered if he was inexperienced. Again, Andrea surprised me by taking hold of his penis and guiding it into herself. I assumed that she was simply trying to get this over and done with as quickly as possible. She seemed to be moving her hips underneath him and he lasted no more than twenty thrusts before his face started to redden and he came. There was still semen dribbling from the end of his dick as he withdrew.

The third man had been itching to get his hands on Andrea and as soon as his colleague was out of the way he grabbed an arm and a leg and bodily flipped her over onto her front. He knelt between her legs and placed a hand on either hip, before lifting her ass into the air. He eased his rod in gently, but the angle seemed to have an amazing effect on her. As he started his rhythm, she began to match it and push back at him as he thrust forward.

Andrea's usually tidy hair was all over the place. Her make-up was smudged and sweat was shining on her face and body. Once more she looked back across the room at me and stayed that way until her assailant had finished.

When he had climbed off of the couch, Andrea slumped down. I don't think the men noticed, but her left hand had slid underneath her. From the muscle movements in her arm I guessed that she was playing with herself again.

My view was suddenly blocked by the body of the leader. "Well now. You've been such a good boy that I think its time you were rewarded." Once again I heard that coarse laugh. He dragged me to my feet and left me standing there. Fortunately, I was no longer dizzy from the crack on the head and was able to keep my balance.

He looked across at Andrea and said, "We want to see you do the business on him." She sat up slowly, but then paused. "Come on you little slut. Get on with it or we'll take it out on your ass!" he growled.

Andrea stood up and walked across towards me. Her eyes never left mine – even as she began to sink to her knees in front of me. Looking down, I watched as she slowly unfastened my belt and then unzipped my trousers. She pulled them all the way down to my ankles, before reaching back up and pushing her fingers inside the waistband of my underpants. She slid them down my legs, having pulled them out far enough to let the head of my dick escape.

I wouldn't say that I'm over-endowed, but I'm probably at the upper end of average. Andrea seemed to watch the nodding head for a moment before reaching out and gripping the shaft. She began to rub her hand up and down, starting to masturbate me.

Part of me was saying that this was wrong and that we were being forced to do this against our will. But another part of me was imagining that we were in this room alone together and her actions were of her own volition.

Andrea leant forward. As she did so she extended her tongue. I'd never noticed before, but it seemed unusually long. My cock jerked violently as the tip of her tongue made contact with base of my shaft, just above the balls. My knees became weak as the soft yet rasping, wet warmth slid up the underside of my penis. As it reached the head it was all I could do to stop myself from spraying her face there and then. I was so close to my own orgasm now that I thought it was only a matter of seconds away.

I tried to concentrate on anything but what I was feeling down there. Looking at the leering faces of our attackers helped, which then allowed enough time for Andrea to slide her head down onto my dick, before I finally felt the surge building up in my balls. I looked back down at Andrea. I wanted to say sorry and to warn her that I was about to shoot, but the tape prevented me from doing so.

I felt my semen shoot into Andrea's throat. Her reaction was to withdraw until she had just the head of my cock still in her mouth.

"Swallow it," said one of the men. But his words were unnecessary. Andrea was already taking it all and as I watched, she raised her eyes up to mine, mouth full of dick, a drop of come dribbling down her chin... and winked!

*****

Chapter 3

It was time for the phone call to the bank. They made it from the telephone in the hallway. We could only catch some of the conversation, but it was clear that Andrea's husband was being instructed to empty the cash machine before he left the bank and bring the money home. Non-compliance would result in dire consequences for his wife.

Andrea had dressed me when she had finished, but remained naked herself even though the men had put their own clothes back on. When the leader returned he looked her up and down. He couldn't resist one more squeeze of her breasts but knew that he had to be ready for the return of her husband. "Get upstairs and make yourself look respectable." He indicated to one of the others, "You go with her and don't let her out of your sight, understood?"

He nodded and guided Andrea by the elbow towards the stairs. They were gone some time and I was beginning to wonder what was happening when I finally heard the footsteps on the stairs. As they walked back into the room, Andrea was wiping something from the corner of her mouth. I noticed that his flies were partially undone. Who was this woman? The straight-laced and disapproving Mother-in-Law was nowhere to be seen.

James walked up the driveway looking a little like Father Christmas, with a large red sack over his shoulder. The weight was making him lean forward.

"Where's my wife?" were his first words. "She's alright isn't she? You haven't harmed her?"

The bag was ripped from his hands and he was propelled into the lounge.

"Andrea, thank God you're OK!" he exclaimed.

"Quiet! All of you!" shouted the leader. "Bind and gag her and make sure that you tie both their legs up as well.

"You!" he said to me. "Over on the settee with her."

I walked across and sat down next to Andrea. One of the men was binding her wrists together with gaffer tape. He then turned his attention to me and bound my ankles tightly. As he was working I heard one of the men leave through the front door. Their leader was finishing tying James's hands and then put a hood over his head.

The man binding my ankles finished and turned back to Andrea. He grabbed her roughly and lifted her legs up onto his shoulder. I could see that she had removed her stockings and suspenders when she went upstairs, but hadn't bothered with knickers (I assume because she'd been told not to). He quickly wrapped the tape around her legs and then ran his hands up to her ass. He gave her cheeks a squeeze and then took the opportunity to quickly slip two fingers up to knuckles into her pussy. All of this was happening just three feet away from me. He released her legs and let them fall across my lap.

The leader was now explaining what was going to happen, "My mate has gone to fetch the van. We're going to take the bank manager here for a little ride with us. Just for insurance. You two will stay here until we let him go. No police, nothing, or else. Understand?" We both nodded.

I heard a vehicle pull up into the drive. James was led out. "Make sure that they're not going to get free in a hurry," the leader ordered. His mate looked at us both. I couldn't see his face, but there seemed to be a wicked glint in his eye. He checked over his shoulder to be sure the others had gone and then quickly pulled out a knife and cut through the tape on Andrea's legs and wrists. For a moment I thought that he was going to make it possible for us to get free more easily. But I was wrong.

He threw one of Andrea's legs behind me and then told me to lie down on top of her. He then rapidly taped her legs behind my back, causing them to be held in a wide spread position. He then pulled her arms under my armpits and fastened them behind my back. I was acutely aware that Andrea had to bear all of my weight, but maybe we could move when they had gone.

He was about to leave when a voice called out to him; "Come on Ter... shit! What are you playing at?"

"Thirty seconds," he shouted back. I suddenly felt his hands at my belt. Rapidly he unfastened my trousers and yanked both them and my underpants down to my bound ankles. When he pulled up Andrea's skirt I froze. My cock was lying across her pussy! I daren't move.

"Have fun," he chuckled and ran out of the door, slamming it behind him.

To my horror, I could feel my dick starting to move, beginning to harden.

Andrea breathed into my ear, "What are you up to you naughty boy?" I felt as though I was suddenly in another world. She wriggled beneath me, which only made matters worse.

I wanted to tell Andrea that I couldn't help myself and that I was really, really sorry, but the tape was still covering my mouth.

She said, "This is all very well, but do you realise that I only came once earlier on and now your dick is rubbing across my clitoris and making me horny all over again?"

I didn't know what to say, even if I could.

"Oh for goodness sake!" she said and wriggled beneath me again. She placed her bound hands up on my shoulder and pulled down. I was relieved to feel my cock sliding from her body - but only for a few seconds - as I realised that the head was now sitting at the open hole of her vagina. She changed the position of her hands, grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me into her.

"Now, no excuses, just fuck me until I come. Do it Ben. I'm desperate."

I can't explain how difficult it is to fuck someone when your arms are tied behind your back, but the result was that I could only make small penetrating movements. I could feel Andrea's hips rotating to meet me and her clitoris rubbing against my pubic bone. I lasted far longer than I would have expected and both of us were making a lot of noise. I could feel my cock getting harder as I neared my climax and I tried to put every ounce of energy that I had left into my thrusts.

The semen surged up through the shaft and began to spurt into the warm, wet darkness of Andrea's cunt. My heavier thrusts combined with the liquid shooting into her pushed Andrea over the edge and into what seemed a highly prolonged series of spasms, which left both of us panting for air.

We stayed locked together for quite some time, until our breathing and pulses had returned to normal.

"I suppose we had better try to get ourselves untangled," she said. I couldn't understand how and began to worry that we might be found like this.

I can feel one of Andrea's hands moving across my own hands behind my back. She was feeling for the end of the tape binding my wrists. I could both hear and feel her fingernails digging at an edge until she could lift a corner. This took a while, but once she had managed it she was able to start removing the length of black, sticky vinyl. Finally, my hands became free, but my arms had been bent back for so long that they were useless. I managed to get my elbows underneath me and take some of my weight off of Andrea.

"You need to slide down and out from between my legs," she told me.

I reached up to my face and ripped the tape from my mouth. It hurt.

Andrea lifted her legs high enough to allow me to work my way down her body, passing her rucked-up skirt and across her naked belly. I came face to face with her pussy and realised that I'd had no idea that she was clean-shaven. I could see my come oozing from her lips and it reminded me of a sexual escapade that I'd had with her daughter some time before. I had an overwhelming urge to lick and suck and drink.

With an effort of sheer will power I continued my journey down and out from between Andrea's legs. Having pulled my trousers and underpants up - but before I removed the tape on my own legs - I freed Andrea's instead. Once I had untied myself completely I then freed her hands as well. I was trying not to notice that she had left her knees raised and legs apart with her heels on the cushion. I assumed that this was for the same reason that I had had trouble with my arms.

Finally, Andrea sat up. She took my head between her hands and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Thank you for your bravery today. It made it all bearable," she said. "I need to go upstairs and have a shower. You stay here and watch for the phone to ring."

"Wait!" I said. "What about forensic evidence? I mean, the police will want samples, won't they?"

She smiled sympathetically but with a look such as you would give a child who as asked a naive question. "And if they do, they'll find the come of four different men in my pussy – including yours. And how are we going to explain that?"

"But.." I began to protest.

"No buts. What has happened is best forgotten. We'll just tell the police that they tied us up and left us on the couch."

*****

Epilogue

When Andrea came back downstairs she had restored her normal composure and looked as elegant as usual, just as if nothing unusual had happened. She poured us both a stiff drink and we sat sipping and waiting.

Not long after, we heard a vehicle pull into the drive. The blue flashing lights gave us the clue that the police were here.

James had been driven about ten miles away and then left in the back of the van where they had parked in a lay-by and then driven off in another vehicle. Fortunately, a young couple had pulled into the lay-by for a bit of 'back seat fun' and heard him kicking at the doors. They had been left unlocked and he was soon released. Using one of the couple's mobile phones he immediately called the police and explained what had happened. No more than five minutes had passed before a patrol car arrived to secure the scene.

Meanwhile another vehicle had been despatched to the house.

The thieves were never caught, which is probably just as well because we didn't really want them telling salacious tales to the police. Andrea never mentioned either her sexual experiences with the men, or with me. But every now and then I thought I caught her eyeing me up. And when she caught me doing the same to her, she merely smiled.

*****

12