Mother in Rains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caressed her gently as I said, "But, mom, this was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. It was just wonderful beyond words. Don't be sorry about it." She kept on weeping silently, her tears wetting my neck and shoulder. "Mom," I murmured in her ear, "I love you so very, very much. I love you more than ever now. I think you're a wonderful, wonderful mother. I am so grateful for what you have given me today." My cock was now at super erection, filling mom's cunt to the maximum again. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her tightly against me, forcing myself even farther up her tight love channel. Mom began to talk again. "All I wanted to do was just to be with you because I felt lonely. I just wanted to be close to you. Then I felt that you were aroused, and I knew that I should get up and go away. But I just couldn't. It's been so long since I've had any really... good sex. Oh, I still love your father, but it's just...just not the same now. And he usually isn't much interested any more. When he is, it's just so quick and—just for him. This is the first time in years that I have really felt great in that way."

Mom lifted her head and gazed into my eyes again. Even after she had been crying, she still looked so very beautiful. "What we have just done is a grave sin-at least, that is what most people think. It is also against the law. I could go to prison for it. We should never do this again."

Even as she was saying this, she raised her hips and lowered them, creating an electrifying friction as her pussy slid up my cock and back down. "But, mom..." I began, my heart again filling with anguish.

"But, oh, God, honey!" mom breathed ardently. "Now that we have done it, I-I just don't think I can stop...wanting it! It didn't feel wrong. It felt so warm and loving, so wonderfully warm and loving!" "Yes, Yes, mom! Oh, yes! How could there be anything wrong with loving each other? I know now that you really love me totally and completely, and I feel the same way about you."

All at once mom laughed. Her laughter made her belly shake and thus stimulated my excited prick even more. "Well, honey, was your old mom a good piece of ass?"

Her bold vulgarity really jolted me, and I laughed as well. "You sure as hell were, mom!" I exclaimed enthusiastically. "A damned good piece of ass!"

Mom kissed me and murmured, "And that big dick of yours is the answer to a woman's prayers. God, it felt good in me! It's a good bit bigger than your father's...And it seems to be as hard as before we started."

"Just thinking about you make it hard every time, mom. So actually having it in you really does it."

"Mmmm!" mom hummed into my mouth as she placed her open lips on mine again. She began to hump her ass again, fucking me gently. Then she raised her head again. "OK, wicked motherfucker, are we going to just go ahead and go to hell together?"

" Wherever you are, I want to be there with you-in you if possible." Mom laughed and kissed me again. Then she began to roll us over. "Come on, honey. You get on top and do it to me this time. Fuck your mother, honey!" We awkwardly managed to get rolled over in the narrow bed without uncoupling, and now I was between her thighs in the classic missionary position, looking down upon my beautiful mother, with my cock buried to my balls in her furry-fringed fuck hole. I began the long, slow fucking that she had already taught me in our first fuck. I pulled my cock out until it was just barely between her juicy cunt lips. Then I slowly pushed it back in, sliding down that slippery passage to paradise. Going to hell? Hell, no! This was the closest thing to heaven that I could imagine. I raised myself up so that I could look down between us and watch my slimy rod slide in and out of mom's well lubricated cunt. As it came out, it pulled her swollen, puffy cunt lips out, and as it sank back inside, it pushed them in with it.

I noticed that mom was also looking down at our fucking genitals, a smile on her face. "Oh, you feel so good in me, honey!" she cooed. "So damned fucking good!"

I leaned forward and began to kiss her big firm boobs, licking and nibbling at the hardened rosy pink nipples, standing up stiffly from her pinkish-brown areolas. Then I lowered my face to mom again and we began our deep kissing, getting sloppier and sloppier as our emotions began to soar out of control. Mom had her hands on my ass now and pulled me harder against her as I thrust into her soft, wet femininity. I began to fuck her gradually harder and faster, which she obviously wanted me to do. She began to hum and mumble into my mouth as our continuous wet kisses went on and on. At times I could make out words: "Mmmm! I love your... mmm!...big hard...unh!...dick!...Oh, honey!...that feels so...unh!...damned good!"

I began to mumble too, saying over and over in words muffled by our kissing and interrupted by grunts as we fucked harder and harder, "Oh, mom!...mom!...unh!...unh!...I love you!...unh!...I love you, mom...I love you!"

Now mom pulled her mouth free long enough to practically scream at me, "Now, honey! Give it to me, honey! Fuck me as hard as you can!" At the same time she was humping frantically up at me, her ass bouncing up and down on the bed and her hands yanking on my ass.

I didn't need any urging. I was ready. I began to slam into mom with all my energy, my big stiff cock plowing into her juicy cunt in a furious assault. Our bellies were actually smacking together, and the copious fluids in her cunt were causing "squish! Squish!" sounds as we fucked lustily. Just at that point, the rain suddenly began to come down in torrents, and thunder began to roll noisily overhead. Again nature seemed to be sharing our emotions. I was ramming mom's ass deep into the mattress with each savage thrust, and she was bucking her cunt right back up for another plunge. She was moaning and whining continuously now, and I knew that she was right on the brink of a giant orgasm. The heat and the insistent itch in my cock was building rapidly to the point of no return.

The passion of my mother's fucking, her delightfully dirty words, the wet deep kissing, the heat inside her churning pussy, the softness of her ass and boobs in my hands, the incredibly stimulating friction of her cunt walls rubbing against my pistoning cock-all combined to overwhelm me, and I soared up and up into a fantastic climax, my cock jerking and spewing its hot juices deep into my mother's uncontrollably humping belly, just as a tremendous clap of thunder shook the house. At this, mom gave a piercing scream and I could feel her pussy muscles just going wild inside, spasming and grasping at my cock. "OHHHHHHH, FUUUUCCKKK!" she moaned as she twisted and screwed her hips against mine.

Again our mutual orgasm held us both in its torrid grip as we panted and moaned and groaned, as my cum was filling her already soaked cunt again to overflowing. Our bodies again were shuddering violently as body, mind and soul were swept by the overwhelming physical ecstasy, made even more intense by the tremendous love that we shared and the surrender to the overpowering allurement of the forbidden fruit of mother/son incest. This second fuck was, for me, even more exciting than the first, partly because of the way my mother had spoken of all the risks and then decided to dare whatever might happen, and partly because this time I was the dominant fuck partner and had succeeded in bringing my mother to another shattering orgasm. Now I was a real motherfucker! And God, with a mother like mine, that was a title of supreme pride!

After what seemed a long time, I finally collapsed on my mother's sexy big body, and she heaved a sigh and seemed to relax at the same time. We lay there with our mouths still just loosely together, panting into each other, my cock still tingling in her juicy pussy. Gradually our breathing slowed to normal, and our hearts stopped racing. Outside the rain again subsided into a gentle patter. God, it actually seemed that nature was reflecting everything that we were doing. Somehow this reassured me. Nature must approve of what we were doing. Maybe mother/son sex really was a natural thing. I had read that practically every normal adolescent boy has fantasies of fucking his mother. Could it be that this is what we were really intended to do?

Now that I had been fucked by my mother and had fucked her in return,my spirits were soaring beyond this earthly plain, and my tongue was inspired to finally tell my mother just what I felt about her—that is, as much as such an overwhelming emotion can be expressed in words. "Ah, my wonderful, wonderful mother, my beloved goddess of love, most gorgeous creature on this earth-I love you with every atom of my mind and body. I am the most fortunate of all men because the most desirable of all women has given me her love!" I know that this sounds corny as hell, but I was really into love poetry, and I was very good in English composition. Never would I have uttered such flowery phrases without exactly the stimulation that I had received on this glorious afternoon.

Mom smiled a beautiful big smile, the smile of a fully satisfied woman who has been freshly and very well fucked. "Oh, my God, honey! When you talk like that, you just turn me to mush. I could just melt right into you. Oh, I love you with all of my being too, my handsome, loving son with the delightful big dick." We turned on our sides and lay there, still joined at our satisfied genitals, clinging to each other rapturously and continuing to speak words of the deepest love between our open-mouthed kisses. Then we were suddenly shaken by the sound of the front door being closed. One of the family had returned. "Oh, my God!" mom gasped, jerking her cunt free from my semi-rigid prick. She leaped out of the bed and grabbed her panties, pulling them on despite her leaking pussy. She scooped up her dress and struggled to pull it.

By this time we could hear voices, feminine voices. It must be my sister with one of her friends. We could hear them ascending the stairs as mom frantically tugged her dress down and stepped into her shoes. Then we relaxed a bit as we heard the voices disappear into Sis's bedroom. "Whew!" mom sighed. "That was close! I'd better slip down to the bathroom. See you later, honey." One quick kiss and she was gone.

I cleaned myself off the best I could and put my shorts back on. It was only about five minutes later that my father and his brother arrived at the house. But by this time mom was undoubtedly locked in the bathroom, washing away the evidence of our sin. I was so worn out that I just lay back in my sex-soiled bed and went to sleep, not waking up until it was dark. I dressed and went downstairs, very nervous about facing the family after my earthshaking experience, which I was sure had transformed me into an entirely different person. How could I behave normally so soon after my rapturous initiation into real sex? I needn't have worried. Dad was in the living room watching TV, and Sis was nowhere around.

I went into the kitchen and found my mother just finishing the dishes. My heart jumped into my throat as I stared att hat gorgeous woman, her short housedress plumped out fantastically in all the right places by that adorable body that I had now seen in all its naked majesty.

She smiled at me as I entered. "Ah, here's the sleepyhead. I thought that you probably needed some rest after your-uh—hardworking afternoon. I've kept some supper warm for you."

"Thanks, mom, "I said, just staring at her, still in awe of her amazingly explosive sexuality. I sat down at the table, and mom filled a plate with some of her deliciously cooked food. She brought it over to me and leaned forward to place it before me, her breast touching my shoulder as she did so. Then she put her arm around my neck and kissed me on the ear, sending goose bumps all over my body. She whispered softly, "Love you, baby."

I turned to wrap my arms around her, but she restrained me and moved away. "Take it easy, lover. There's a time for everything. Go ahead and eat."

I did so, but kept watching every move she made as she went on with her work. After I had finished, I took my plate over to the sink. Now I hugged mom from the back, pressing my aroused cock into the crack in her ass. "Oh, mom, I love you so much!" I breathed into her ear.

We heard footsteps in the next room, and I quickly moved back to the table and sat down to hide my hard-on. It was my sister, who apparently had just come down from her room. She asked me for some help with her math homework, and I reluctantly agreed. She was taking an advance course in summer school. She had her book with her and sat down at the table, where I was able to clear up her difficulties pretty easily. The rest of the evening, however, there wasn't any real opportunity to be alone safely with mom. I lay awake a long time that night, thinking of the marvelous events of the day and wondering what tomorrow would be like.

I awoke the next morning to a gentle prodding and looked up to see mom bending over me, her robe gaping wide open, showing her beautiful big boobs. "Move over," she said. "I've got to be with my new lover boy. Your father just left for work, and your sister has gone to school. We have the whole house to ourselves for a while." I moved over and mom stripped off her robe, standing before me completely nude. I noticed that she had a bath towel with her. "We can keep this under your mattress," she said, "...for emergency use." She laughed softly. "And you know, I feel an emergency coming on."

She started to climb onto the bed with me, but to her surprise, I gently pushed her back. "Mom," I pleaded,

"Just stand there and let me look at you a minute. I want to get a really good look at your magnificent body."

Mom laughed blushingly and moved her hands to cover a boobs and her crotch. "Aw, come on, mom! Let me see you."

"Well, OK, but you're embarrassing me." She struck a pose, model style, then pirouetted slowly.

Ah, God! What a woman! mom had taken time to put on her makeup already, and her already beautiful complexion had a skillfully enhanced glow which made her look radiant. Her deep brown eyes were made even more beautiful by a delicate eye shadow and a hint of eyeliner. There was a touch of a bright red lipstick on her perfectly shaped full lips.

Her skin, all over her body, was a beautiful warm peachy tan, absolutely uniform in every part and without blemish. Her big full breasts swelled out so provocatively, standing out firmly with perhaps very slight sag, the pink nipples hardened and sticking out stiffly from their brownish-pink areolae. Her waist nipped in nicely, but her hips flared out in a true hourglass form, and her

belly, with its cute little navel, was slightly rounded, curving down excitingly to the hairy crotch.

Her ankles were very trim, but her calves swelled out beautifully, her knees were dimpled perfections, both front and rear, and her lovely full thighs tapered outward to meet her broad hips. Her ass was a sculptor's perfect model, deliciously curved, plump but firm, thrusting out in an irresistibly tempting manner, with delectable little creases where the precious cheeks met her thighs. Yes, there was just a very slight hint of marbling in the back of her upper thighs, just that slight imperfection which is even better than perfection. And maybe her curves were very generous-sized ones, but damn, she was well proportioned. As she turned back to face me, I stared at her prominent mound, covered with thick, crispy dark brown hair. When she spread her legs apart, I could see her plump, swollen pussy lips peeping through the foliage. I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her until she blushed and giggled again and put her hands over her face. Then I reached out and pulled her to me, burying my face in her billowing breasts. I massaged her ass cheeks eagerly as I kissed and nuzzled her boobs. She had her hands on the back of my head, holding me lovingly and letting me have my way with her body. I turned her around and stared at her ass, holding her with a hand on each hip. I lowered my face to that fantastic derriere in loving adoration, kissing, licking and nibbling lightly.

Then I turned her back around and nuzzled into her hairy bush. She spread her legs for me as wide as she could and I was able to get my face right into her crotch, rubbing my nose, cheeks and chin all over her damp pussy, kissing and licking at the swollen lips. Mom began to moan and writhe as I stimulated her most secret place with my loving mouth.

Mom was cooperating so well that I knew that she was in the mood to let me do anything to her. I laid her down on her back on the bed and knelt beside her. Then I began a complete tour of her body with my hands and my mouth. I kissed her from her forehead to her toes, licking and nipping at her beautiful warm, smooth, satiny flesh. I really didn't know anything about oral sex, but I was just instinctively drawn to that coveted love opening in my mother's crotch. I began to pet it and kiss it. I probed delicately inside with my fingers and opened the lips so that I could kiss inside them, then thrust my tongue into the fragrant, tangy softness of her womanhood.

Mom was breathing heavily now, twisting and writhing with her hips. She held my head tightly now, sort of directing my eagerly searching mouth. All at once she jerked violently and groaned,

"There! That's it!...Right there!...Oh, honey!...Oh, my baby!...Oh!...Oh, you're making your Mommy feel so good!"

I licked feverishly at mom's juicy cunt as she moaned and thrashed about. I had to hold on tightly to her hips, but her hands on my head helped to keep my face buried firmly in her crotch. Then she groaned, "OH, MY GOD!...OH, HONEY!...BABY!...MMMHHH!...Oh, F-U-U-U-C-C-C-K-K-K-K!"

She clamped down on my head very tightly now with both her hands and her thighs to keep me from moving any more. She was shuddering violently as she soared through an intense orgasm, moaning and whining. I could tell that it was all she could do to keep from screaming. I was being stifled by her firm hold on my head, mashing my nose and mouth against her hot, wet pussy, but it felt great to realize what a tremendous thrill I was giving to my beloved mother-not to mention the tremendous thrill that it was to me to have such willingly allowed intimate contact with this love organ that I had been only able to fantasize about through years of horny adolescent yearning.

Finally mom gave her characteristic big sigh and relaxed, freeing my head just before I passed out of asphyxiation. She lay back, all sprawled out, her legs wide open. I crawled up on top of her and lay there with my knees between her thighs, and my upper body weight on my elbows, just lightly lying on her soft, panting body, now hot and sweaty. I stared at her lovely face until she finally opened her eyes, having some trouble focusing them at first. Then I kissed her tenderly and asked, "Did you like that, mom?" "Did I like it!" she exclaimed. "My God, honey! If I had died right at the peak of that, I would have died a happy woman! Oh, God, that was the best orgasm I've ever had in my life! Oooohhh! I'm still thrilling through and through!"

"Does Dad do that to you sometimes?" I asked.

Mom laughed. "Are you kidding? I can hardly get him to touch me there, let alone put his mouth on my- pussy."

"I'll do it to you every day if you'll let me," I offered eagerly. Mom giggled. "God, honey, I don't know if I could stand it every day...But I'd sure like to try."

We lay there kissing for a while, as I rubbed my cock up and down her sopping cunt lips. Mom started stroking my ass lovingly. "Mmmm, honey!" she exclaimed. "Have you ever opened up my life for me? I have never been happier or felt better-or loved anyone nearly so much."