Mother is a Matchmaker

Story Info
Spalding has new adventures at his favorite kinky Gift Shop.
2.7k words
3.75
9.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the Men's Chastity Support Group, Spalding Tyll started as he saw a familiar face exiting the Pain café's famous Tea Lounge.

Following Spal's cousin, the brilliant scholar, Siddons Tyll were two pretty twenty something girls, giggling and pointing at him.

And with them was an older woman in a somewhat unfashionable mink stole.

"You see, girls, I became concerned about Sid because he was neglecting his paleontology studies.

Yes, and wearing those concert tee shirts and the black jeans, and going to so many of your mixers."

The taller of the girls, a strawberry blonde smiled. "No, we had parties. But Mrs. Tyll, it wasn't a big deal."

She laughed and then looked over at Siddons and laughed harder.

We just invited Sid because he's easy to work for, the secretarial stuff. I don't think either Kiana or I were trying to get involved with him, black jeans or not."

"I had invited Siddons and his brother Pickens to serve at this little tea shin-dig, but Pickens seems to have wandered off." The lady in mink grimaced.

"But I knew I could count on Siddy to come, and in such an adorable outfit."

"Doesn't he look so much cuter like this. My little son."

The lady in the mink gestured to Spalding's cousin Siddons who was indeed curiously dressed.

Siddons had thigh high stockings on, and at the end of the thighs, were sewed pink carnations. Then there were high heels, and a corset covering his concave chest.

"You understand, Huxley, that while Siddons was in Africa, looking at old bones, I had no way to influence him."

Kiana, the gorgeous black woman walked up and flicked Sid's obvious hard on in his flowered panties. "He must like this a little bit."

Huxley chuckled.

"You were always such a big shot at our parties, drinking beer and talking about football with the guys. Pinching my ass now and then. I think that's over for you, Sid."

The lady in the mink noticed Spalding and waved.

Spalding smiled weakly. "Hello, Aunt Maevery."

"Been a while since your Tea Lounge party, hasn't it? Give my best to your mother."

The girls looked at Spalding, realizing the implication-here's another one.

They began laughing even harder, and Sid began sobbing, standing as he was in the hall of the hotel.

Aunt Maevery looked coldly at Siddons. "Go get dressed, and meet me in the Gift Shop. Your device is almost ready and we can finally put an end to the odious crotch touching."

"Oh God, he's a jerk off boy, isn't he?" Kiana laughed. The three proceeded down the hall.

Siddons walked over to Spal awkwardly on the high heels. "I-Jesus. I didn't know this would happen, Spal.

Mother brought me over here this morning, I thought we were just going to go shopping,"

Sid wiped his forehead. He looked down at the weighted clamps on his nipples. "Mother did put these on this morning, and said they were to stay all day."

That should've been a clue!

Spalding nodded. "And you stopped for some Tea at the Lounge."

"She made me take off my clothes and put this on in the kitchen, and you know, I am used to being Mommie's little girl at home."

Siddons smiled slightly. Spal noted that Sid's bulge was growing in his panties.

"But you didn't want the assistants on your scientific-paleontology projects to know."

"Well, no, they are incredibly hot girls. When I saw through the door that Huxley and Kiana were sitting in chairs in the Tea Lounge, and I was supposed to bring out a tray of tea and crumpets, I faltered."

Siddons shook his head.

"Mother had just done my makeup. Most of it has run down my face with my crying.

I refused-for the first time in my life-to go out there, and Mother had an old fashioned cattle prod, and began shocking my back and butt."

"Oh yes. The batons. The electrodes can be painful."

Siddons touched a red spot on his back. "I bought the prod for Mother for her birthday. I was a little excited about us having our sessions at home. I do need discipline-"

"But she used it to get you out in the Tea Lounge."

"And then I was teetering around on these absurd heels-I'm a twenty-eight year old man!-and the girls were first kind of in shock, and then they began laughing at me."

Spalding noticed that his cousin was now unconsciously rubbing his lengthening panty bulge as he recounted this humiliating experience.

"I dropped the milk, and Mother made me put down the tray and pull my panties down, and she had that horrible Malacca cane.

I screamed and I screeched as she hit me, and the girls felt kind of sorry for me-"

Sid began crying again.

"But-but then Mother asked Huxley if she didn't think I sounded like a wounded Tweety Bird with my screeching, and they both laughed their asses off."

Spal patted Sid on the shoulder. "You probably should go get changed. The bellhops are looking at you. I think it's inappropriate, even here, to stand around the hallway in your lingerie."

"I just-I tried so hard not to cry when she was caning me, but Mother really put her beef into it.

Finally I fell to my knees and rolled into a little ball, and you know my panties were down, and Mother began trying to stomp my penis with her high heels...

.. then, worse, Huxley got up and began helping her stomp. She thought it was hilarious."

Sid was still quite aroused. "I have to say, it was a little thrilling, but not so much when Mother showed the girls how to burn their initials on my cock with their cigarettes."

Spalding nodded wearily. "I've been there. It's what the Tyll women do."

******

Alma finished putting the French ticklers on the shelf and looked back around the store. Things had gotten so strange. Alma had thought that her family had lost all their money, but the market changed again, and all was safe.

But during that time, when Alma thought she was broke, she was so afraid that her lover, Mistress Elva would dump her.

Elva actually had been very nice, and said she'd never break up with Alma, though she'd never worked for a living. Elva had wondered if she should become a professional dominatrix.

After all, Elva was beautiful and had gotten many offers from submissives she'd met at scene parties. But Alma, who could tolerate Elva's many infidelities with men and women, and even was willing to serve Elva's lovers and be punished by them-

Alma wanted to be Elva's only slave!

So Alma had gone to the Paincafe's Dungeonopolis Gift Shop, and had found work as a stock clerk, and then had also began offering her services as a paid pain slut.

Being rented for torture by singles and couples brought in enough money that Elva didn't have to work. But when Alma's family had re-gained their fortunes, Elva had forbidden Alma to quit her pain slut work.

"It's so arousing, thinking of you being beaten and teased while I'm sunning myself at the pool." Elva had said. "We can donate your fees to charity or something."

Alma had really not been in favor of this, but in a way it also aroused her.

The day before, a disgusting fat City Councilman had taken her back to his office and had spanked her very hard with a long leather paddle.

He'd fucked Alma in the ass and the mouth, and then his secretary had come in.

The sec had forced Alma to lick her twat for nearly an hour, before they'd gotten her to help with administrative work-Alma was a wizard with the computer.

A couple of days before that, a young guy who had just come into an inheritance had taken Alma home for the weekend.

This had cost the lad twelve hundred big ones. He'd tied her to the ceiling of his parent's garage-

And then he'd tied buckets of paint to her ankles, so she couldn't protect herself, and he and his friends had used air rifles to shoot BBs at her plump breasts and exquisite buttocks.

It had been Brendan's twenty-first birthday present to himself.

Later that evening, when the guys had left, young Brendan had cut Alma down and taken her upstairs, and they'd actually made sweet love.

Holding him deep into the night, Alma had realized that he was just a nice young guy, perhaps sadistic, but part of him just wanted the attentions of an attractive older girl.

Still, the next morning, when his girlfriend came by, the two of them had hung Alma on the electric fence, and enjoyed turning it on and off.

Oh, Alma thought, as she saw two young men entering the shop, there's poor Siddons Tyll.

He came by last week and got his legs waxed, I guess he didn't know his mom was going to have a Tea Party in the lounge for him.

She looked over at Mrs. Tyll, who was viewing several different chastity devices while talking idly with Limbo, the assistant manager.

Limbo wasn't much of a sales person and just gazed at Mrs. T, stupefied, through his Ray-Ban sunglasses.

Limbo's probation officer had dropped by the other day, as Limbo had been once again arrested for shoplifting, and there was a fear that Limbo would finally be locked up permanently.

But Alma had taken the P.O. into the stock room and used her glorious mouth to convince the civil servant to take it all in a good mood and go home.

Alma hadn't had to do this-she probably would have been promoted to manager if Limbo had been arrested.

But she was fond of her sleepy boss. Although she loved being a submissive, sometimes it was a drag to be subjugated by EVERYONE.

And Limbo treated Alma with respect.

He was the only person employed by the Paincafe who had no interest in BDSM. Limbo had had a nice upbringing by normal, loving parents, had grown up with no kinks...

So, though Limbo was a pill-popping, purse-snatching, potheaded wino, he had no predelictions towards the BDSM paraphilia. What a blessing.

Alma also worked during the week at the First National Buttermilk Bank, as a V.P. in charge of public relations.

Now she was thinking of this, because she saw her personal assistant, who had entered, and was looking through the canes.

Alma bit her lip. Cosette was a gorgeous and airheaded typist. She was often late for work, and Alma had to re-do much of the work that Cosette attempted.

Unknown to Elva, or anyone who worked at the Gift Shop, Alma and Cosette had begun going over to the Plaid Pipes Motel during lunch hours.

There, Cosette spent a lot of time sitting on Alma's face, getting her clit licked.

Alma loved stripping Cosette's clothes off and covering her breasts, stomach and thighs with little kisses.

Cosette kind of enjoyed it, but especially liked the presents that her boss gave her after these get togethers.

She also liked being able to sit and read "Self" magazine while Alma re-typed memos and checked for mistakes.

Last week, Alma had nagged Cosette a little too much, and Cosette had gotten annoyed.

"The fuck's wrong with you, you old bag?" (Alma was barely thirty-one.)

Cosette had grabbed Alma's arm and pulled her over Cosette's lap, pulling up her skirt and dragging down her panties.

Cosette had used the belt to her leather jacket to whip Alma's derriere for nearly twenty minutes, and then she'd sent Alma to sob in the corner.

What was strange about this, was...

Alma had never told Cosette that she was a sexual submissive! Perhaps it was just Cosette's temperament.

After all, Cosette was part white, part West Indian, and had some Asian in her. She'd never really been a secretary before.

Cosette had been, at one time, a video store clerk, and she'd been fired, but when she came back for her check, the manager got into an argument about Cosette not returning her uniform.

Cosette had vaulted over the counter and ripped the manager's clothes off and beaten the shit out of her!

Then Cosette had been a dancer at the Flaming Lion, and when Alma and some of her dyke friends came in, somehow the two had connected, and Alma had hired Cosette as her personal assistant.

Suddenly now, Cosette looked up from the canes and saw Alma, biting her lip and staring.

Cosette crossed the store, laughing. She was followed by a young man who looked just a little flushed.

"Orison, this is my boss." Cosette said in her sing-song Caribbean tone.

Orison nodded, smiling slightly.

"What are you doing here, you old dyke? Don't tell me you're working here."

Alma nodded, trying to smile.

"What,you in debt from buying those ugly-ass Ann Taylor dresses? Orry and I are here because I am trying to find a stick to beat him with. Why should I marry him if he can't take a little discipline, eh?"

Orison nodded, looking at his feet.

As Alma took in this bizaare conversation, the store was getting kind of interesting elsewhere.

Huxley had accompanied Mother Tyll into the store, and now she was having a conversation with poor, mortified Siddons.

"Sid, I guess we were a little hard on you. It was nice that you stayed erect when I burned my "H" in your balls."

"Well, I was sort of honored that you gave me your um, brand, Hux."

Huxley laughed, and reached over and kissed Sid on the cheek, leaving a big lip-gloss stain.

"I don't think any of my guy friends could let someone do that without screaming and running away."

"I've-I've had a bit of practice."

"And you looked adorable in your pink thigh high tights with the carnation piping. I can't believe you did such a great job balancing that tray."

"Well, my mom has me walk with books balanced on my head so I can be more ladylike."

He couldn't believe he was telling her all this! This was terribly embarrasing.

But in a way he owed Mother so much. And he was a hard core submissive.

It was too bad Huxley wasn't into him. He could get quite excited thinking of going over her knee for a hairbrush spanking, or having his frustrated cock teased with her long nails!

Huxley toyed with a button on Sid's shirt, and "accidentally" prodded one of the tight fitting nipple clamps.

When Sid flinched she giggled, and her light brown hair bounced on her full breasts.

Sid smiled weakly. "Hux, you're a beautiful woman. I guess I have always had a crush on you."

Huxley moved a little closer, and her boobs touched Siddons's concave chest.

"Well, your mom isn't a total ogre. She said if I wanted to come by and um, "court" you, that might be nice. You are a sweet guy."

Siddons became a little bit dizzy. Huxley reached down and rubbed Sid's cock through his pants, and then brazenly unzipped them.

Sid's penis poked out, and she rubbed it with her long nails.

"I guess in any other store we'd be arrested, but it's okay here. Your mom says she's going to lock up your penis. She says if you wanted, you could move out or do your own thing, but you like it this way."

Sid nodded. "Well, my cousin Spalding over there, and my older brother Sheadon, I used to notice how together those guys were, and it helped that they were attached to their moms, and it's great, but sometimes..."

"You want to be a regular guy? But you can't can you? 'Cos you're really just a fairy wimp."

Siddons looked into Huxley's lovely eyes, and saw slight contempt. Bursting into tears, he looked at his shoes.

She reached over and used her forefinger to bring up his chin. "Don't worry, Sid. After your mom outfits you for the Iron Maiden, and your wee-wee is safe, you can come over to my place and clean it..."

Huxley laughed deep in her throat.

"My boyfriend and I will be fucking, but then Cliff will be going home, and you can clean his nasty stuff out of my slit, and we can have a nice cuddle time. Your mom says you also do pedicures."

Siddons looked happy. It had been a good day.