Mother is an Uptight Redhead Ch. 01

Story Info
Non-consensual anal sex with redhead mother.
2.3k words
329.2k
161

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 30. My mother is an uptight German redhead, 50 years old. Statuesque. Tall. Jutting tits and long legs. She never smiled. When I look at porn and jack off, I only look at tall redheads. I don't want to see the faces. I want to see the legs and ass, so I can think of mom while I coat my cock in baby oil and jack off.

I popped a Viagra. Then I ground two synthetic morphine tablets into a fine powder. I get them prescribed for my back pain. It was enough to knock out a horse.

Mom came over and, as always on Sunday, and started to bitch me out for being a failure. "Care for some coffee?" I asked. I knew she'd want some. She holds her ass so tight that more caffeine is always welcome.

She was dressed sharp, like always. Jet black boots nearly to her knees. A gray skirt down to her knees. When she walked and her skirt swayed, you could see little flashes of her white skin. She wore a brown blouse that buttoned up the front. It was a tiny bit tight. Looking at her from the side, anyone could see that she had an ample rack.

The ground morphine was already in the bottom of the coffee cup, so when I threw in some sugar and poured the coffee, it dissolved. She sipped on it while she told me how to make my life better. Her mouth left smudges of her red lipstick on the rim of the white cup.

After about half an hour, her nagging slowed down. Her speech started to slur. She started sentences, then let them hang in the air. I knew the narcotics were kicking in.

I waited a few minutes, until she stopped talking altogether. She just sat there, staring straight ahead. She was in the ozone. I got out a bottle of gin. I took a big swig. From experience I knew that I could drink most of a liter without any issues with the Viagra. I wanted a good buzz while I fucked my mother's every hole.

"Mom," I said, "Spread your legs far apart." She looked at me, puzzled. "Mom, spread put your feet far apart," I said firmly. She slowly did it, as if it was the most complicated thing in the world to do.

"Close your eyes, Mommy," I said. She did it. Her head rolled back.

I reached down and took the front of her gray skirt, and folded it back toward her. No response. She was flying.

I looked down at her white panties. Pure white. I know she bleached them, then ironed them. I'd seen her iron her panties many times. "Lift your ass in the air," I commanded, sternly. "Ahhh?" she slurred. "Lift that ass!" She did it. Reaching down, I took both sides of her panties and pulled them away from her, down to her knees. "Sit!" She sat. There was no response to the panties around her knees. I knew I had her.

When I pulled down her panties, my surprise was that she had a French wax. One thin strip of bright red hair down leading down to her clit, and bald and smooth on either side. I reached down and felt the white flesh beside her landing stip. There was no stubble. It was a fresh wax job. My mom, the slut, had been waxed that morning. That was when I realized that she quite the slut.

"Mommy? Do you like to fuck?" I asked her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

"Do you like sex??" "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I took that to be YES.

I reached out and started to unbutton her blouse. Her skin was white as paper. I was surprised to find that she was not wearing a bra. Her tits were still perky after four children, and it showed me that she was so vain that she preferred not to wear one. She knew that her tits were still fine, and wanted the entire world to see it. Which meant that she wanted all the world to look at them, and to desire to fuck her.

Once her blouse was open, her tits were fully exposed. They were generous and as white as a sheet of paper. Her nipples were bright pink and surrounded by brown saucers. I put my mouth on her left nipple and sucked.

She squirmed her ass from side to side on the kitchen chair. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she said. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmore!"

I could feel the nipple grow hard. I massaged the other one with my hand, and it instantly sprang to attention. I stepped back from her, pulled my t-shirt over my head, and loosened my belt. Her head fell to one side, resting on her shoulder. Her medium-length red hair fell over her face.

I went into the hallway, dropped my pants to the floor, and stepped out of them. I opened the closet and reached for the bottle of baby oil and some clean towels that I'd set there in preparation. I went back to the kitchen and shot a stream of the oil between her tits. I pushed her shoulders back so her tits thrust forward, then set my fat viagra-charged cock into the crack between her breasts. I pushed them together with my hands and felt her soft flesh surrounding my penis. I slid it up and down very slowly.

"Yes, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," she moaned. "Daddy? Did you say daddy?" "Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." What the fuck? Is this a game she'd played before?

"Do you like a hard cock in your pussy?" I asked her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Cock. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." She was trying to talk, but it was hard. She had a big stupid grin on her face. Her eyes were slits. Almost closed. But she was looking at my face.

"Mommy, I go into your room and find your panties out of the dirty clothes hamper. And I smell them when I jack off. I shoot my cum into them, Mommy. Didn't you see it when you did your laundry?" During my teen years, I would go into her bathroom and fish her white panties out of the clothes hamper, and I'd cum in them. I always wondered if she noticed, or if she blamed my dad.

"Mmmmm. Yessssssssshhh. Smelled so gooooooooooood." She was making an effort to articulate. So Mommy knew? She smelled my cum on her panties when she loaded them in the wash? "Did you sniff my cum, Mommy?" "Yessssssh, whe' I caaaaa." Came? When she came?

Mommy masturbated while sniffing her cum-soaked panties??? Just what kind of slut was she?

"Do you like cock in your ass" I asked her.

Whaaaa??????"she moaned. "Noooooooooooo. Thassssssss dirty."

"Come here, mommy," I said, and tugged on her hand, pulling her forward. "Aufstehen!" That got her attention. Her eyes opened a little, and she smiled.

She stood. I guided her to the couch in the living room, supporting her. I pushed her ass down in the middle of the couch, and grabbed the heels of her black boots and pulled them up on the sofa. Her head fell on the couch at the opposite end.

"Mommy, have a taste," I said. I bent my knees and put my hard cock to her mouth.

She slid her lips over the head of my cock like a pro and ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She'd done this before.

"Mommy, how many men have you sucked off?" I pulled out so that she could talk. "Tell me and you can suck some more."

"I duhhnnoooo." She grinned, then waved an arm toward me. I think she was trying to grab my cock.

"More than 10?" "Yesssshhhhhhhhhhhh."

I leaned forward into her. She licked up and down my shaft. Viagra makes me juicy. Very juicy. I was dripping loads of pre-cum and she was drinking it down. I pulled back again. A stream of pre-cum dangled from her lip to the tip of my cock.

"More than twenty?" I asked. "Have you sucked more than twenty?"

"Yeessssssssssshhhh," she moaned.

I put it back to her mouth. Up to now, I'd been holding my cock steady, letting her do the work. But the idea that she was cock-sucking pro had got me surprisingly aroused. Of course other men had desired that fine ass. I just hadn't believed she would be unfaithful and fuck men besides dad. Was that why he left her, five years ago? They always said it was about money, but perhaps he'd been aware of infidelity.

Placing the head of my cock on her lips, I watched her part them in preparation. Then I thrust it hard. It went into her throat and she took it. I gave it a slow pull out, then thrust again.

I pulled back out again. "Where did you suck all that cock?"

"Collllllig," she moaned. "Gimmmmmme cock." I pushed my cock back into her mouth and she sucked it like a Hoover. "You sucked the boys in college?" I asked. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

What else, I wondered?

"Sorry, Mommy, but it's time for something besides cum sucking."

I reached down and grabbed a handful of red hair. "Ahhhhhhhwwww!" She didn't like that. "Roll away from me," I commanded sternly. "Ahhhh?" "Face away!" I said, and slapped her ass. She shifted her weight on the couch and turned her face to the wall, and shifted her ass toward me. I had placed a jar of Vaseline under the couch before she came over. I reached under and pulled it out. I dipped my hand into the sticky goo, then reached over to her and spread my hand up and down the beautiful crack of her firm ass. She moaned as I rubbed it around her asshole, then again as I moved my hand further in and rubbed the lube onto her pussy lips. Without my prompting her, she raised her left leg into the air, providing me with full access. My hand rubbed back and forth between her pink pussy lips and I could feel that she was dripping wet with excitement. This was a woman who likes to fuck. Around the jar of Vaseline I'd placed a big blue rubber band, the kind the grocery uses to bind produce. Now I doubled it around my finger and then slid it over my cock, down to the base. I was hard, but this would make me harder.

"Mommy," I said. "Here's cock in your ass."

I guided the head of pulsing cock toward her asshole, positioned it until I felt her asshole all around it, then pushed in.

""UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "Mommy, how do you like an ass full of cock?" "Mmmmmmm, daaaaaaaaaa, issssssssssss good." Da? Did she mean daddy?

"Bitch!" I slapped her ass hard. "Who am I? "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaadddyyyy." "Do you fuck your daddy, bitch? "Yeeessssssssssssshhhh." "NO!" I shouted. "I am NOT your daddy! I am your baby boy and I have my cock in your ass!" "Babeeeeeee?" "Yes, mommy, your baby." "Yesssssssshhh, babbeeeeee. Fuck mommmeeeee." "Mommy? You want me to fuck you? "Yesssssssssssshhh. 'bout time."

"Mommy, do you want this cock?" "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I shoved it in, rough, to the full length. "Yessssssshhhh!" she cried. "Mommy, are you a fuck whore?" I asked. Yessssssssssshhh!!!"

Mommy was grinding her ass back against my engorged cock. The veins stood out in high relief. I yelled, "Mommy, fuck this big cock!" and pushed it hard to the full length, my balls banging against her hairless, smooth cunt. I rammed it repeatedly. A big smile appeared on her lips. She was enjoying every inch. I was throbbing. I rammed it again, to the full length. Nothing had ever been so tight. Mommy was rhythmically pushing her ass back at me. I pulled my member back, out except for the head. It was glistening. I shoved it back, to the hilt. Mommy groaned with pleasure and pushed her ass toward me. Her bright red lips, smeared with lipstick, were parted open and she grasped for air. Her eyes were closed tight. Her red hair flopped toward the floor.

"Mommy, do you want to eat cum?" "MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

I pulled out of her ass. I grabbed a big handful of her red hair, twisted her head toward me, and pushed my cock head between her lips.

Expertly, like a seasoned whore, she sucked it into her mouth. I thrust slowly, so the full length of it went past her lips and over her tongue. It was the wettest, smoothest sensation. Suddenly, I could feel the massive explosion. I pushed deep. She didn't even gag. As I unleashed waves of hot cum, she alternated between swallowing and licking. Not one drop escaped her lips. She sucked as if nothing had ever tasted so good. I'd never felt my cock jerk as many times as it did then.

When I was done shooting my load, I pulled out. Mommy lay on her back, a smile on lips. She sighed, then passed out. I knew the drugs would be in her for a while, and she's sleep. I lay down on the rug beside the couch,thinking I'd rest my weak knees for a few moments before I started again. I'd fucked two holes, but hadn't yet made it to her pussy. But I guess fell asleep, naked on the floor.

It was the middle of the night when I awoke, with the feeling that someone was there. I opened my eyes. In the dim light, I could see that my mother was standing in the hall, straightening her skirt. She came over to me. She leaned forward and planted her lips on my cheek. "Goodnight, son," said. "I'll be back again after mass on Sunday. Make sure you've taken two of your Viagra. I don't want a wimpy cock up my ass again next time."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So naughty

So naughty, so good. My cock is throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What the fuck????

I don't know that I've read another story quite like this one. I fantasize about fucking my mother, and this gave me a load of new ways to fantasize about it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Small Problem

Morphine decreases the sex drive and even if the person was heavily drugged her juices would not be flowing. Still the story overcomes that small hinge. Not bad at all. Will agree with one reader though - rape is still rape and raping your own mother places the person at the lowest rung of humanity.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
You can't rape the willing

If he only had the balls to ask his mom, she would probably would have raped him because she seems to a big slut.

I hope to read more of their tryst.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's rape. It's nasty. I liked it!

This is a place for fantasies, people. These stories aren't real! Meant to make you horny, hard, or wet! If the story works for you, great. If not, read something else.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Disappointment, Son's Enjoyment Son takes advantage of his mom's disappointing sex life.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories