Mother is Debauched Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha, take Marsha to our private office and show her what to do. We will pipe in some mood music for you.

Marsha followed Samantha to a rear office with a lounge chair. The lights were dim. "Mrs. Miller, on the table is a timer. You press the start button whenever you're ready. The vibrator is already set to a specific speed. You can use the switch on the base unit. You can lock the door to insure your privacy. But since no one but Dr. Lerner and I are here, you don't have to worry."

After Samantha left, Marsha quickly got undressed. The room was warm so she didn't need any cover. All this talk about sex with the Doctor was unsettling, but her body found it stimulating as well. She was secreting quite a bit already. Her libido which had been repressed for many years made her especially desirous of sexual gratification. And now she had a new toy to try out.

She could feel the vibrator hum as she reclined comfortably in the lounge chair, her feet comfortably on the chaise. Her sex organ was fully out from its hood. Marsha loved the warm air flowing around her naked body, sensually caressing her little penis, where she applied the new ointment. Her clit immediately became aroused and fully turgid as she fingered herself. Then she fitted the vibrator on her index finger and turned it on, sensations climbing her index finger. Lovingly she stroked the center of sexual feeling, stretched out to meet her gentle touch. It wasn't very long that heat spread through her mound into the very heart of her uterine wall, pulsating with pleasure. Based on her previous sessions, she expected to start ripping off one orgasm after another. But this was different. Her body sensations seemed to elevate then level off, suspending her in an aura of pleasurable pinpoints. Involuntarily her mind focused on her affair with Kay and Beth; but soon she switched to a fantasy with Bob and Charlie, imagining her to being between them, both caressing and arousing her to new heights.

Suddenly, her body began tightening and she was gasping for air as electrical shocks coursed through her veins. "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MY GOD," she screamed, as several intense erotic shock waves, like she had never experienced, cascaded out of her inner self. Writhing in sexual ecstasy, oceans of pleasure convulsed her inner self. Involuntarily, she withdrew the vibrator from her pulsating clit. The feeling from her climaxes was simultaneously wonderful and painful. Before, inserting her free hand into her pussy, which was producing a prodigious amount of cum, she removed the vibrator and gently frigged her clitoris, in rhythm with her fingers penetrating her pussy. A final orgasm erupted, sending her heart beat into overdrive. "OOOOOHHH," she groaned." Breathing heavily, she glanced at the timer. It had been almost 20 minutes since she began her explorations. The doctor had certainly been right, this new ointment was amazing.

She had no idea that Todd, Samantha and Julie were observing her self pleasuring, using two hidden cameras—one for long shots and one for close-ups, as she pushed the timer switch off.

"What do you intend to do with the tapes, Dr. Lerner? Samantha spoke up as they relaxed in overstuffed chairs. "I am hoping that once I tell her I have them, she will be more cooperative. But I would never show them to anyone else. It could compromise my practice if someone found out. Based on what we witnessed, I doubt if we're going have any problems. I may not even have to use the tapes. She looked like she had the sexual experience of her adult life."