Mother Knows Best

Story Info
Rick has his friends over.
5.6k words
4.46
169.7k
211
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

Cheryl Matthews was still baffled at what happened before leaving work. She and Neil had never done anything like that before and their working relationship had always been strictly business. Shaking her head in frustration she put her purse on the kitchen counter and sat on the bar stool replaying the last half hour of work.

She had been in the files room pulling down a set of files off the top shelf when the box next to the one she was grabbing slid off and she managed to catch it with her right arm, but not without straining her shoulder. Sitting back at her desk, she rubbed her shoulder feeling a definite muscle pull when Neil pushed her left hand away.

"Allow me, what did you do?" He asked as he started kneading the shoulder and upper back on his co-worker. He'd admired the beautiful brunette since they started working together, but she was married with three kids and even though he had trouble not staring at her large, natural breasts, he never made any kind of move on her.

"The Stratford files fell off the top shelf and I should have let it go, but I caught the box and think I pulled a muscle." Cheryl groaned. "That feels good, right there." She said when Neil worked the muscles right above her scapula.

As he rubbed her shoulder, he watched as Cheryl's blouse opened and pulled on the restraining buttons. As he massaged her harder, he pulled the cloth to the side and was rewarded when the two top buttons popped open. When she reached up to close her blouse, Neil whispered, "Relax and just let your body heal. Feel the blood circulating and flowing through the injured area. In fact, pull your blouse down over your shoulders so I can rub your skin better."

Cheryl hesitated, but feeling the pleasure from his kneading fingers, pulled her blouse over her shoulders and down her arm. She had to undo a could more buttons to create enough slack. She then pulled down her bra straps when Neil began rubbing her shoulders again and fumbled across the thin material. Sighing, she leaned forward and drifted off, lost in the pleasure of this strong man's hands working her bare upper back. She jolted awake when she felt her bra come undone, but when Neil just continued down her back, she leaned forward more on her desk letting him gain more access.

"Aaaahhhhhh, that's nice. I barely feel the muscle strain anymore. Are you professionally trained?" She asked sighing.

"Yes, I actually worked the cruise lines, but got tired of the constant travel. I still volunteer at the retirement centers and let me tell you, it sure is nice feeling young, supple skin under my fingers."

"Young? I don't think I'd classify myself as young. But thanks for the complement." Cheryl said.

"Compared to the women at the retirement center, you're pretty much jail-bait." Neil laughed. "Stand up and lean over your desk so I can get your lower back." When Cheryl stood and looked around the office, Neil said, "It's just us. Everyone went to the retirement party for Ted."

"I forgot about Ted's party. Why didn't you remind me?" Cheryl demanded.

"I wasn't going to go, since Ted and I are not exactly best friends. I assumed you didn't want to go either after the Christmas party a few years back." Neil replied. "Hold your bra over your chest and take the blouse off so I can get your back."

Cheryl hesitated, looked around and decided to go for it. She unbuttoned her blouse and pressing her bra against her chest shrugged the top off her with Neil taking it and laying it across the back of the chair. Blushing, she pressed her face and chest against the desk, fully aware that her best feature, her tight, shapely ass was sticking right back into Neil's groin. "You heard about me and Ted?" She asked.

"I heard. He actually tried to get you fired for assault?" Neil asked.

"Yeah, when he came up behind me and grabbed my breasts, I swung my elbow into his nose and broke it. I've never heard a more satisfying crunch."

"Why did he do that anyhow? Was he drunk?" Neil asked.

"He apologized to me later, but said he never really told me why. He wasn't even all that drunk. However, he told Mike that he saw a porn flick with me in it, but since I've never done one of those..." Cheryl shuddered. "That's just creepy."

Neil worked his way down her beautiful back marveling at how she had almost no body fat. He longed to see more of her tits than what was bulging out onto the desk. "How do you stay so slim and toned working in this place?"

Cheryl laughed, "I like to bike and swim, but I really am not in the shape I was in a few years ago. Right there is good, I think I've had issues with sciatica in the past and where you are now feels good."

Neil worked from her lower back down onto her ass before stopping.

"Why did you stop? You are hitting right where I've had issues." Cheryl asked.

"I'm sorry, I want to either flip up your skirt or unzip it so I can work your skin. I hate rubbing through heavy wool, I can't feel the patient." Neil said softly.

Cheryl turned and looked at Neil questioningly, "You heard what I did to Ted, so...Ok, just unzip my skirt and take it off, but I'm keeping my panties." She felt the cool air on her ass as the skirt fell to the floor.

Neil was stunned at how perfect her ass was before him, encased in the sheer fabric. He immediately went to work on her doing his best deep-tissue massage and continuing down her legs when her encouraging moans reinforced what he was doing. On his knees, while rubbing her calves he inhaled deeply when he found his face inches from her obviously moist pussy.

"I heard that, are you sniffing me?" Cheryl laughed.

"I'm sorry, we should stop, you have to be the most arousing woman I've been with in years and I think if I go any further I might get my nose broken." Neil gently slapped her ass as he stood up.

Cheryl turned over and holding her bra in front of her said, "I won't break your nose and if you are up to it I'd like my front worked on also. I think it's flattering that you're aroused. Please don't stop."

Neil looked at her fleshy mounds being crushed by her arm and the dark patch showing through her damp panties and sighing, "I'll do your front but let's clear the desk off so you can lie down on top of it."

When it was cleared, Cheryl struggled up, modestly holding her bra across her chest until lying down, she dropped her arms to her side letting the bra drape across her. Again losing herself in the feeling of Neil rubbing and massaging her feet, legs, thighs...all the while enjoying the tension leaving all the muscles as he worked. She moaned both times Neil accidently brushed his fingers or thumb across her pussy, but as he immediately moved away, she knew it was an accident. His fingers probed her abdomen and lower rib cage, and Cheryl hoped he would pull off the bra and work her breasts, but instead he worked back down to her lower stomach and felt his fingers probe under the waistband of the panties.

Neil, kept rubbing deeper and deeper under her panties feeling her coarse pubic hair, listening to Cheryl's sighs and watching as her legs parts a bit more every pass of his fingers. He looked at her face admiring the beauty - her parted lips - her slight crease above her closed eyes. Seeing her in this state he decided to take a chance.

Cheryl felt Neil's hand pulling down her panties and without thinking she raised her hips. Her legs opened eagerly when his hands worked the inside of her thighs and groaned when he passed her dripping labia to stroke her dark hair on her mons. She reached up and pushed her bra off her chest and grabbing both breasts began squeezing and rubbing her mounds. Then she took his left wrist and pushed his hand down to her sopping cunt. "AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssss. Put your finger in me and rub me. Oh God, this feels good. Larry has been out of town for two weeks and I really need this." She panted.

Neil obeyed immediately and had to push hard against her thrusting hips with the heel of his hand while his fingers drove into her moist lips and across her pronounce clit. He leaned down and sucked her closest nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue all over the erect button. He felt her getting closer and closer to what he felt was going to be a powerful orgasm when he heard a noise.

Cheryl opened her eyes and saw the janitor staring at them and jumping up, rolled off the desk, grabbed her clothes and crawled over behind a cube wall. Mortified, she pulled on her blouse and skirt and stuffed the bra and panties into her purse. Covering her face, she fled out the door to her car leaving the pleased janitor and disappointed Neil standing there.

"How am I going to face them, I'm sure the janitor will have blabbed to all his buddies and Neil...Neil will probably keep this to himself, but he will expect...Oh God, I cheated on Larry. I've never cheated on him..." Cheryl moaned to herself. "Why did I let that happen, I took my clothes off...let Neil take my clothes off...his hands felt so good and his mouth on my nipple..." She absent-mindedly rubbed her thumbs across her hard nipples. "Oh, fuck, I'd better go upstairs and take care of this, I was so close." She thought.

Cheryl stopped and listened. She swore she heard someone fucking in the house. She tiptoed down the hall thinking it was in a bedroom, perhaps one of the kids, but Tracy was supposedly at her friends, Rick had football practice and Evan was off at college. She stopped and listened at the top of the basement stairs and heard a girl moaning and begging to be fucked. It wasn't Tracy, but the girl sounded familiar. She crept down the stairs and tiptoed around the corner to the TV room and saw Rick and three boys all holding their cocks staring at the TV...the TV showing a busty brunette getting pounded. She recognized all three, Bryan, Mark and Ryan.

"What the fuck?" Cheryl burst out grabbing the remote and turning off the TV. "What the fuck are you doing? Where'd you get that porn flick?" She demanded.

The four boys all stared at her while frantically trying to cover up their diminishing erections, except for Bryan. Bryan was proudly stroking his cock looking at Cheryl's braless tits and hard nipples poking through the fairly sheer blouse.

"It is mine, Mrs. Matthews, I brought it over because...because the girl looks like you. And looking at your tits, I'd say she looks a lot like you." Bryan said with a cocky grin. "And seeing how you turned it off so fast, I'm pretty sure you didn't need to look at it for long before you recognized it. May I say, you haven't lost anything with age, in fact, you look even better."

"Bryan, this is my mother, I know you said it could be her, but there's no way, this is just a coincidence. And put your dick away, she's married and has no interest in someone like you." Rick sputtered. "I'm sorry mom, I'll send the guys home." Rick stood up and finished buckling his pants.

"Sorry, no. I'm not leaving until I know for sure that your mom didn't make that skin flick. I know the girl's name says Amber Evans, but that means nothing. Plus, didn't she name your sister Evan? Come on Mrs. Matthews, prove that girl isn't you." Bryan reached forward, grabbed the remote and started playing the video, then paused it. "This girl has a butterfly tattoo on the ass, show me you don't have that and I'll give you the DVD and you can destroy it, or do with it whatever you want." Bryan looked expectantly at Cheryl.

"I'm not showing you boys my ass, now get out! Now! And I'm keeping the video anyhow." Cheryl strode over to the DVD player, and when she bent over to eject the disc, Bryan jumped up and in one motion, unzipped and yanked down her skirt. "I knew it!"

Cheryl whipped around but not before all the boys saw the exact same butterfly that they'd admired in the video. She tried to cover her exposed pussy and felt clumsy and vulnerable bending over to pull up her skirt. Zipping it back up, she sputtered, "That proves nothing, a lot of girls have butterfly tattoos and I'm telling your mother that you yanked down my skirt. Rick, please tell you friends to leave...Rick?"

"Rick stared at his mom, "No, mom. They can stay. I think they deserve to hear why or when you did...got fucked on camera."

"I said, it wasn't me. A butterfly tattoo means nothing, so I have nothing to say to you young man. Everyone, I'm ordering you to go home, now!" Cheryl inwardly groaned when she saw no one was moving, in fact, they all seemed to be coming closer.

"Mom, the tattoo alone isn't definite, even though this girl in the video looks exactly like you, perhaps a little younger, but still. There is no denying this." Rick turned to Bryan and nodded. Bryan rewound to where Amber first pulled aside her panties for the camera. Rick nodded again and walked up to his stunned mother, reached around and unzipped her skirt and when she grabbed for it, he looked sternly at her, "No mom, let it go."

When the skirt dropped to the floor, mortified, Cheryl did nothing to cover her exposed vagina. She knew what they were looking at. She knew that Amber had a small birthmark right next to her patch of pubes that almost looked like a tiny frog. She still has it and knew the boys were looking at it.

"When mom? When did you do this? Why? Did you need money or something?" Rick asked softly.

Cheryl opened her moistening eyes. "I could say I needed the money, but no, that would be a lie. I actually got a few thousand to do these, but I did it because...I'm sorry baby. I never should have done those." She moaned.

"Those? How many did you do and does dad know?" Rick demanded.

Cheryl looked at her 18 year-old son, nodding, turned and went over to the bookcase knowing the boys would be staring at her exposed ass. She reached up and pulled down a giant tome - Oxford History of something and flipping it open, pulled out 6 DVDs hidden inside. "I figured you would never open this, so we hid them in here. Your dad knows, in fact there are his favorite DVDs. They were originally on VHS tapes, but were re-released on DVDs."

Rick reached for them and the other boys grabbed one each and looked at the covers. "I can't believe you did these, I mean, It's not like I ever thought you were a virgin, but this is really weird."

"Amber, take off your blouse. I think you want to, don't you?" Bryan said.

Cheryl slowly unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on the floor revealing her D-cup mounds. "I guess you guys have already seen every part of me you can, though I'm afraid time has made what is on the videos look a lot better."

"Bullshit!" Mark said, "Amber's tits were something, but yours are bigger and your nipples...wow!" Mark said as he pulled his dick out and continued stroking it. "Can I touch them?" When he saw Cheryl hesitate then nod, he reached out and cupped each breast. "My God, you guys have to feel these, I've never felt tits so huge, so heavy." Mark backed away.

Ryan came up and with both hands squeezed her breasts, then gently pinched and pulled her nipples eliciting a groan from Cheryl. He slid his hand down her stomach through her bush and ran his middle finger across her clit and into her slimy labia. Feeling her push back against his finger he pushed into her harder and ground his hand against her eager pussy. Pulling his finger out he put it in front of the panting woman's mouth and was rewarded when she sucked all her juices off his finger.

Bryan pulled Ryan away and said, "Let me feel those. Ah, yes, exactly as wonderful as I thought they'd feel when I first saw them in the video." Gripping Cheryl's ass he pulled her against his hard cock and began grinding into her. He pulled her face to his and drove his tongue into her mouth and sucked on her tongue when she responded. He ground his rock hard cock into her as she urgently pressed back against him.

He pulled away and smiled hearing the panting babe groan in disappointment. "Rick, get over here, it's your turn. You have to feel these. You did say you've been jerking off thinking of your mom."

"No, no, I'm good. Look guys, this is my mom and I know she might be a slut, but I really don't want you to do anything more. Please? Could she just put her clothes on and maybe you guys could just jerk off to the DVDs?" Rick pleaded.

Seeing the guys nod at Rick and turn away, Cheryl at first felt relief and not being gang-banged in front of her son, but then thought how close she came with Neil, how close to cumming, and her lower stomach ached with desire and she needs these cocks. Hell, Larry would probably be thrilled, seeing how many times he got off watching the DVDs with her pussy being ripped open repeatedly by the men in the vids with their huge cocks.

"Mom, get dressed, these guys aren't going to make you do anything." Rick said as he came over to her with her skirt.

"I never answered your question." Cheryl said simply.

"What question?" Rick asked.

"Why? Why did I do these videos, why did I let myself get fucked on camera? I knew that someday, they would come back to haunt me, I knew that these things never really disappear. I didn't need the money, your grandparents made sure I had everything I needed in college." She said softly. "You are right, I am a slut. I did these because I love cocks. Big hard cocks being driven into me by men who didn't give a shit what my name was, who saw me only as a ripe piece of flesh to penetrate however they wanted. I'm sorry that you have to see this side of me, but I've hidden it since before your sister was born." Turning to the three boys, "You boys don't have to leave."

Bryan grinned and stripped off all his clothes and stoop proudly staring at Cheryl, his cock pointing at the ceiling. "Amber, I really want to do the third scene in your video, I cannot tell you how many times I've cum watching you in that." He turned and moved ahead to the start of the third scene, hit play and turned back to Cheryl.

With a smile, Cheryl/Amber walked over to Bryan, dropped to her knees and stroking his cock, she ducked under his legs and started sucking on each of his balls, one after the other while continuing to stroke his cock. Then she stood up and pushed him back on the couch and knelt between his legs. She heard Ryan say, 'here it comes, the best deep-throater ever.' She turned and winked at him, then started sucking on the circumcised head, bathing it with the tongue, then licking up and down the entire shaft before licking her way back to the top. Opening her mouth wide she drove her mouth down around Bryan's stiff cock and buried her face in his pubes. She pulled off and drove her face back down again, and again...continuing to take Bryan's cock deep into her throat, swallowing around the shaft each time.

Bryan was hoping to last like the guy in the video, but he was fast approaching bursting so he tried to pull her off his cock, but she just drove back down again and grabbing her head he thrust hard into her mouth, her throat and jetted gobs of cum into her stomach. After what seemed like ten minutes he released her head and with a gasp pulled herself off his cock.

Wiping her mouth, she said with a grin, "You can do that anytime you want. I haven't done that in years and your cum tastes really good." She said as she leaned over and cleaned the last drips coming out of his deflating dick. Without turning around she said, "Come on, Mark, I know you want to fuck me, you've been back there the whole time, what's stopping you?" Putting her head down between Bryan's thighs she thrust her ass back and up into the air and groaned with pleasure when she felt Mark's cock drive into her with one hard thrust.

Bryan leaned forward and reached around grabbing her swinging breasts as Mark pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy. He roughly squeezed her flesh and pulled and pinched the rock-hard nipples while feeling his cock come back to life. He pulled her face up and winking at the sweating former porn star, "You said any time..."

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers
12