Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned, "Okay, how did you like what you did to me?"

"Hum, I think I should get a tattoo on my forehead that says 'BI', because I loved it."

The other three laughed, and then she asked me, "And the blowjob?"

"I said 'BI', not 'Lez'. I loved that too."

"Oh darn." Dad said in a joking tone, and then he looked at Mark, "It sounds like you and I are going to have to endure more of that torture in the future."

We all laughed until our sides hurt.

* * *

When I got downstairs the next morning after sleeping in a bit, Mom was just finishing her breakfast. Dad was already gone to work. I poured myself a cup of coffee and noticed that there was uncooked sausage in a pan on the stove, and a bowl of uncooked scrambled eggs sitting on the counter.

"Sausage and eggs?" She asked me.

"Maybe later. I'm just going to have some coffee right now. I was thinking I might go wake Mark up with a blowjob in a few minutes."

Mom laughed, "I'm sure he'd love that, but he's already gone."

I shrugged, "Too bad. His loss."

Mom looked right at me, "I guess that means you weren't just saying you liked giving blowjobs for the boys' benefit, huh?"

I shook my head, and after taking another sip of my coffee, I said, "Nope, I wasn't just saying it. I really did love doing it. And before you ask, I wasn't lying about loving what I did with you either."

"Sweet." She said as she was getting up to rinse her plate and silverware. "I like the sound of that.

"And now that we don't have to sneak around to do it, we can do it anytime we're both in the mood."

Mom chuckled, "Hell, you'll be hard pressed to catch me when I'm not in the mood for that . . . except for the obvious times."

"I think we should get our chores out of the way, go for a swim, and then take a shower together."

"THAT sounds like a wonderful plan." She said with obvious excitement in her voice.

* * *

That shower lasted so long, we ran out of hot water. We were in the master bathroom in Mom and Dad's bedroom. It had two shower heads, one on each end of the nice sized walk in shower.

My favorite part was when Mom and I had our fingers intertwined, and I had her backed up to the wall with both shower heads aimed at us. I raised her hands as far over her head as I could, and began kissing her passionately. A few minutes later, she spun me around and did the same to me.

Our making out continued on her bed. We didn't even bother drying our hair. "I bought us something." She purred in a raspy voice. She had a lustful, needy look in her eyes. And then she reached into the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a double-headed dildo. "For later." She said as she put it on the other side of the bed.

I was glad she didn't want us to use it right then. I wanted to eat her pussy first, and her mine, so I began kissing my way down her body. When I moved into position between her legs, I immediately began slowly licking and kissing her neatly trimmed pussy. She began moaning and twisting her nipples almost immediately.

I made her cum once without even touching her clit. And then I remembered what Dad had done to me, so I lifted her up a little and began running my tongue over and around her asshole.

"Oh my god yes! Do that." She almost shouted.

That told me all I needed to know, so I began trying to wiggle my tongue into her ass. I wasn't as successful as I'd hoped, but I did finally manage to get a little of my tongue inside her. She came hard, yelling out so loud I was sure the neighbors might hear.

After a few minutes of that, I moved up and sucked her clit between my lips and began flicking it with my tongue. She came again, this time arching her back and pushing my mouth harder to her with a hand on the back of my head.

I kept doing that until she removed her hand, and then moved down and stuck my tongue into her pussy to taste her slick cum. That wasn't difficult. It was flooding out of her, soaking the comforter under her.

I made one more brief trip to her asshole, and then back to her clit. This time, when she came, it was so intense, she pushed my head away from her pussy, and she actually started crying. I moved up on the bed and just hugged her until she started to get her gasping and crying under control.

Finally, she smiled at me and put her hand on my cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was . . . incredible. I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life." And then she chuckled, "We're going to have to change the comforter."

I kissed her one last time and crawled off the bed, "I'm going for a drink. Do you want one?"

"Whew, yes please, but we're not through, are we?"

"For today. We should save something for next time."

She protested, "But you haven't cum yet."

I turned and showed her a smile, "Don't worry, we'll make up for that next time."

When I got back upstairs, I handed Mom her drink and then told her, "Mark just got home. I told him to take a shower and join us in the den. I warned him to make it a quick shower, cause he's probably going to run out of hot water."

After laughing, she asked me, "Oh, you're still wanting to give him a blowjob, huh?"

"Yep, and I want to do it all myself this time. I need the practice, but I'd like you to be there."

She giggled, "I wouldn't dream of missing it."

* * *

Mom and I were sitting side by side on the sofa in the den when Mark entered. He was naked, and his cock was semi hard. I gulped down the last of my drink and slid off the sofa, beckoning my twin to come closer.

When he stepped up in front of me, I immediately reached up and began working his cock to hardness. It didn't take much, and he was soon fully hard. Even though it had only been one day since I'd held his cock in my hand and had it in my mouth, I still marveled at the silky feel and the degree of hardness.

I licked up and down his shaft a few times and swirled my tongue over the swollen head, but I was anxious to feel it in my mouth again. God! I loved it, so I let it slip out of my mouth and turned to Mom. "Do you remember telling me how some women love giving blowjobs, some hate it, and some are indifferent about it?"

She grinned at me, "Yes, I remember."

"You can count me in the first group. I LOVE IT!"

Mom was still laughing when I went back to sliding my brother's cock in and out of my mouth. Even though I was thoroughly enjoying myself, I wasn't particularly interested in prolonging it. I wanted to feel his cum hit the back of my throat and taste it, so I put my hand around the base of his shaft and stroked it in time with my mouth.

While I was still bobbing my head up and down in front of my brother, I heard the garage door open and then close. A few seconds later, I heard Mom say, "Hi honey."

And then I heard my dad chuckle and say to Mark, "I told you they'd want to torture you again." And he went to the wet bar, fixed himself a drink, and left the room.

I didn't go fast. I just kept working my mouth up and down on Mark's cock and stroking it with my hand. It was probably about five minutes before he began thrusting his hips toward my mouth, and only a minute or so after that I felt the first powerful spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat.

This was a totally different experience than I'd had with Dad the day before. His cock was much harder, and his spurts of cum much more powerful. And too, there was a lot more of it. I had to swallow twice before the volume began to diminish. But finally, it did, and I was able to take it in my mouth and taste it.

The taste was a bit sharper—not unpleasant at all . . . just different. The other difference I noticed was that his cock didn't start to shrink right away. It was still fully hard when I moved away and rejoined Mom on the sofa, and still when he was walking out of the room.

"Wow!" I exclaimed to Mom when Mark was gone. "That was tons different than with Dad."

She giggled, "I know. Awesome, isn't it?"

"Oh my god yes."

Mom got up and took my empty glass to the wet bar, still laughing.

* * *

Around bedtime, I was in my room reading when Mom knocked on my door. She peeked her head in and said with an excited giggle, "I just thought you might want to know that your dad is feeling frisky. You're welcome to watch if you want."

"I do" I told her with a chuckle.

"Give us about fifteen minutes." And she closed the door.

Sure enough, after waiting an appropriate amount of time, I went to their room and opened the door. I didn't try to be quiet. Just like the first time I'd watched them, Dad was standing with his arms hooked under Mom's legs.

After watching for only about a minute, an urge came over me that I couldn't resist. I walked over to the bed and leaned over Mom. I kissed her passionately while tweaking her nipples.

Next, I slid my hand down and began rubbing her clit with my fingers. She came immediately, moaning loudly into my mouth. I moved my finger lower, enough to touch my Dad's cock when he pulled back. And then I used the slick cum I collected to lubricate her clit, and I went right back to rubbing it. She came hard again.

I never stopped kissing Mom. It was very exciting to me that I could feel her body being rocked with each of Dad's thrusts. It didn't last much longer. Mom came first, followed shortly by Dad. He grunted and began pumping his cum into her pussy, just like he'd spewed it into my mouth and down my throat the day before.

I'd stopped rubbing her clit after she came that last time, but I hadn't stopped kissing her. Finally, she pulled my head away so she could pant and gasp for air.

When Dad collapsed onto the bed, I got up and said, "Well, my work here is done." And then I left their room laughing.

* * *

The next day, Mom and I were loading a shopping cart full of groceries into the back of her SUV when I laid what I thought was a bombshell on her, "I'm going to fuck Dad or Mark later."

She laughed out loud, "I wondered how long you were going to wait. If you'd waited much longer, I was going to bring it up."

After putting our empty cart away and we were in the SUV, I asked her, "Which one of them should I fuck?"

She gave me a sideways glance, "That's totally up to you. Your Dad knows what he's doing. There's something to say for experience. Still, there's a good case to be made for Mark too."

"His bigger cock?" I asked with a giggle.

Mom's reaction to that took me back a little, "No! You're going to learn that's not the big deal people, especially men, make out of it. A pussy stretches to the size of the cock. Girth is more important than length. Now, having said that, if there is a really big difference in size, then it makes a difference, but an inch or two in length or a little difference in girth isn't going to make that much difference."

I reached into the floorboard and got my purse. And then I opened my coin purse and took out a quarter. Mom asked me, "What are you doing?"

I giggled, "I'm going to flip a coin, heads for Dad and tails for Mark."

Just before I flipped the coin, Mom said, "Wait!"

"What?"

"Before you flip the coin, which do you want it to be?"

"I'm not sure why, but I'm leaning toward Mark—I mean, I'm sure I'm going to fuck them both between now and the time I head off to college, but I think I'd like my first to be someone close to my age, and Mark definitely fits that description."

Mom laughed, "Yeah, he's like two minutes your elder. Now, if you're hoping the coin lands on tails, why flip it at all. Just go for Mark."

It was time for me to get honest with her, "You want to know the truth?"

"Of course."

"I didn't want to hurt Dad's feelings."

Mom didn't respond. Instead, she pulled the SUV into the next parking lot, stopped the car, and turned to me, taking my hand in hers. "M, there's no way you're going to hurt your Dad's feelings. You've already done more for his ego than you know. He's having the time of his life, and, just like with you, he wants Mark to learn what he's doing before going off to college. That's why we started this whole thing—not because we had the hots for our kids. Of course, that has been a wonderful bonus."

"Okay, I get it, still, will you do me a big favor?"

"What, Sugar?"

"Tell Dad I flipped a coin."

She nodded, "Okay, on one condition. I want you to flip that coin. Just don't look at what it lands on. That way, I don't have to lie."

I chuckled, "You can do me one other favor."

"Just name it."

"Well, you said that men last longer their second time at bat."

"Yeah, so?"

"If you give him a blowjob first, he should last longer when I fuck him, right?"

Mom laughed, "Oh now you're really stretching this 'favor' thing, but I guess I can force myself to take one for the team."

* * *

I loved watching Mom suck my brother's cock. Unlike me, she could take his entire length into her mouth. I was tempted to join in, or at least play with her while she was sucking him, but I didn't want to do anything to distract her from her mission.

It didn't take her long, which just confirmed I'd made the right call about him getting a blowjob before I fuck him.

When Mom was finished, she had Mark sit on the sofa and she went to the wet bar. "M, you should go out to the garage and get your brother a beer."

After I handed Mark a can of beer, Mom handed me a fresh drink. I didn't want it, but I took it anyway. And then, Mom suggested I sit on the opposite side of Mark from her.

The second I was seated, Mom began, "Mark, honey, M wants to fuck you." And then she paused and waited for him to react.

He grinned, "Cool, but I'm going to need . . ."

I let a giggle slip out, and then Mom said, "We know you need some time. I'm guessing an hour or so will do the trick. Now, you're going to have to help her get ready. I'm assuming you've never gone down on a girl. Am I right?"

When my brother just nodded, she reassured him, "Don't worry. I'm going to be right there with you. I'll coach you on how to do it right. That's something you need to learn anyway."

"Okay" Mark said after taking a big gulp of his beer.

"Okay then, now go on up to your room and get some rest. M and I will be up there in one hour."

When he was gone, I half screamed a giggle, "Oh my god! Did you see him? He's a nervous wreck."

"Yeah, you'll have to calm him down before you get started."

"Gotcha."

* * *

During that hour, I was probably more nervous than my brother. The drink helped some, and I was tempted to have a second, but I didn't want to be numb, so I resisted that urge.

When the time finally came, Mom helped me to my feet, and then kissed me passionately. "I'm so jealous of you." She said.

"Jealous, why?"

"You're about to have a wonderful first experience with sex. Not many girls can say that, including me. Now, when you walk into Mark's room, you take control. Take things at your own pace. If you leave it to him, he'll probably bungle it, even with me there coaching him."

So that's what I did. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. And then I opened Mark's bedroom door and walked inside.

My brother was sitting naked on the side of his bed. He still looked like he was so nervous, he might start hyperventilating at any moment. I decided to start with something we'd never done. I offered him my hand and helped him to his feet. I was secretly praying that his legs wouldn't abandon him.

I guess I couldn't blame him too much for being so nervous. Hell, how many boys have their first sexual experience with their mother right there watching?

When he was standing, I stepped up and pressed my naked body to his. And then I got up on my tip-toes and kissed him passionately. I knew that was the right move when he put his arms around me and drew me tighter to him, and he began running his hands over my back and down to my butt.

When I tried to break our kiss and move away, Mark wouldn't let me. So I relented and kept kissing him and slithering my body against his.

It must have been over another five minutes before he relaxed his hug on me and let me step back. When I did, I immediately knelt down and took his semi hard cock into my mouth. It didn't take me long to have him fully hard.

It wasn't until I was on my back on his bed with my knees up and spread and beckoning for him to come to me that I remembered Mom. She was leaning against the dresser on the other side of the room. When I caught her eye, and without my brother seeing me, I put up my hand, letting her know to stay where she was.

"Just take your time." I cooed to my brother. "I'll tell you if I want you to stop doing something or do something different. Just try to stay away from my clit for now."

He didn't seem to know what to do with his hands, so I coached him, "put your arms around my thighs and use your fingers to spread me open."

He did exactly as I told him and then started licking me up and down. Just to let him know he was doing good, I moaned, "Ummmm, that's perfect. Keep doing that."

After a couple of minutes, I urged him to wiggle his tongue inside me. When he had my pussy nice and lubricated, I told him, now put one of your fingers inside me, and then a second finger."

When he did, I explained to him, "I know it's difficult from your angle, but if you can crook your fingers upward and feel around, you'll find my g-spot. It's the shape of a walnut, and it will feel a little rough, like a muscle. THERE! You found it. Now just massage it with your fingers and go back to licking me. You can lick around my clit now, but don't lick it directly yet."

I looked over to Mom, and she was grinning from ear to ear.

My brother was really doing great. He wasn't Mom, but considering it was his first time, I was really proud of him. I didn't have to fake the next several moans.

"Okay, okay, my clit now." I panted, "Lick it and suck on it. Suck it in and flick it with your tongue. Don't stop what you're doing with your fingers."

Holy shit, the second he sucked on my clit, I came. When I could, I asked him, "Ummm, can you feel my slick cum on your fingers? You made me cum good. Just keep doing what you're doing."

After I came for the second time, I beckoned him up to me. I thanked him for making me cum, and then kissed him passionately. While I was kissing him, I reached down and slid my hand around his cock. Actually, I was just checking to make sure he was still fully hard. He was.

"Now" I purred in his ear, "I want to fuck you. It's my first time, so I want to be on top so I can control things—at least at first."

My brother immediately turned onto his back. When I straddled him, my heart was beating so wildly, I was afraid it might burst out of my chest. My fingers were trembling as I positioned his cock at my opening and began wiggling it inside me.

I only had the head and an inch or so of his cock inside me when I came. I had expected it to hurt, but it felt just the opposite. His cock felt incredible inside me, much, much better than the vibes I'd used on myself. As I lowered myself more, I loved the way his cock filled and stretched me.

When I was fully impaled on his hard cock, I didn't want to move. I just wanted to stay like that and enjoy the feeling. Without me telling him to, my brother reached up and began kneading my tits. That caused me to wiggle around a little on his wonderful cock.

Finally, I leaned forward, bracing myself on my outstretched arms. And then, very slowly, I began pulling my hips back. Feeling his hard cock withdrawing was almost as wonderful as feeling it going in.

And then I started rocking back and forth on it, still very slowly. After no more than thirty seconds, I came a second time. That's when I knew I was ready for him to fuck me in earnest.

I crawled off of him and off of the bed. God! I really hated not having his cock inside me. I felt so . . . empty. I had him get up, and then I lay back on the bed with my ass close to the edge. That was the only position I'd seen Mom and Dad in, and it looked awesome, so I wanted to duplicate it.