Mother Knows Best Pt. 02

Story Info
Losing count.
8.3k words
4.57
81.3k
79
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers

Cheryl looked over at Rick lying back with a satisfied smile and felt a slight twinge of guilt. "We probably shouldn't have done this." She said softly. "I'm sure you'll be needing therapy in twenty years."

"I would have needed therapy sooner than that had we not done this. I've been fantasizing about you for years and jerking off 4 to 5 times a day thinking about you...pretty sure that's not exactly healthy. Plus, it never seemed to scratch that itch I've had, but now I feel like I finally reached it." Rick said with a grin.

"What kinds of fantasies? Different from the purple bikini and your friends?" Cheryl asked reaching out and stroking his firm cock.

"I have so many, I wouldn't know where to start. I want to hear how you got into the porn business." Rick replied reaching over and rubbing his finger across her wet slit. "How you decided to let them film men filling you up."

"I was wondering when you'd ask me that. It is such a cliché, I actually didn't like sex, I had just turned eighteen and lost my virginity to the quarterback in the back of his car and didn't really like it. It hurt and then was over really fast," Cheryl laughed, "and I was ready give up on the whole sex thing when I hooked up with a boy I knew at a school beach party. We hit it off and when he asked me to walk down the beach with him I agreed and I was so naïve it seemed logical that he grabbed a beach towel. I remember everyone smirking and whispering to each other when we walked away in the dark. Anyhow we walked about a mile down the beach and he spread out the towel and sat down. He indicated I should join him, so I did. Soon we were lying there looking at the stars and he leaned over and kissed me. It was so tender and slow. He seemed to just enjoy the feel of my lips, unlike the quarterback who seemed to like the feel of my lips, but not against his lips, but somewhere else." Cheryl laughed seeing her son's look.

"Anyhow, he started kissing my neck and chest. He removed my top and when he sucked on my nipples I almost lost it. He must have spent 20 minutes licking and sucking both breasts and I actually came humping against his stomach. He then worked his way down to my navel and then pulled my bottoms off and drove me crazy licking my pussy. He didn't stop until I'd cum 3 or 4 times. I pulled him off my super sensitive twat and kissed him, tasting myself for the first time. Then I leaned down, pulled off his shorts and that is when I fell in love with the taste of cock. I found I could take his cock deep down my throat and boy, was he happy about that. He came twice in my mouth and then after resting for half an hour, he showed me how great it is to get fucked by someone who cares. We spent the entire summer doing just about everything and I learned to deep throat him."

"So, that wasn't dad?" Rick asked.

"No, I didn't meet your dad until college. We ended up going our separate ways after the summer and the following spring break, some girls and I decided to do it right, so we headed for Daytona Beach. That was where I got the butterfly tattoo, we all decided to get one. I should dig up the pictures they took of me there, what a slut I was...still am, I guess. Anyhow we were enjoying all the horny guys ogling us when a man shoved a card in my hand and asked me if I'd like to make great money. I asked him what I had to do and he said just let me take a few pictures of you and I'd get $100 up front. If they liked the pictures I could make a lot more, maybe $5,000. I responded, so you want to take some nude pictures of me and perhaps get me to fuck some guy on camera. He grinned and said, 'Yep. Can't get any easier than that.' My friends all laughed and said do it, you only live once. I shook my head no, but later I called the guy and set up an appointment."

"I got there and it was a real studio, not a sleazy motel room. He made me feel really relaxed and took many pictures of me in varying state of undress. Eventually he had me with my legs spread and playing with myself. He stopped and said, 'Babe, you've definitely earned $100, but I'm giving you $200 since you are the best model I've had in a while. What would you say to earning more, perhaps $1,000?' I said, 'So, for another $1,000 I just need to fuck you?' He shook his head, 'Not me, I have a guy I use for these shoots, I want you to fuck him.' When I nodded ok, he went over and called the guy and after hanging up said 'He'll be here in 30 minutes, perhaps a blow job while we wait?' I knew this was going to happen, so when he walked over to where I was sitting, unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor, I immediately leaned over and took a total stranger's cock in my mouth. You probably don't think much of me right now." Cheryl said looking at Rick. "On the other hand, your penis sure has recovered."

"No mom. I expected something like this. I'm sure someone didn't walk up to you and say 'We've got a starring part for you in a bunch of skin flicks.' But don't stop, I want to hear."

"So I started blowing him and did what I always did and soon had my face buried in his pubes and his cock down my throat and he was loving it. He grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth and throat like it was my pussy and it was not long before he shot his cum down my throat. He collapsed back on the chair and said 'Fuck, babe, where did you learn to do that? I want you to do that to Billy when he gets here and I know exactly which studio to send it to. You want to make real money?' So Billy shows up and he has a cock like yours, really fat and long. I performed really well and the studio called me a month later and we made a bunch of films...so, that's basically it." Cheryl finished.

"Why did you quit? Got tired of it?" Rick asked.

"No, I never got tired of it, but I was starting to see my grades slip and I needed to get my life back together and graduate...and right after that I met your dad. Ok, you tell me something, what other fantasies have you had about me?"

"A few months ago I came home from school early and apparently you didn't hear me. You must have just gotten out of the shower and when I saw your door open I peaked in to say hello and you were standing naked with your back to the door brushing your hair...God you were hot looking. Mom, you have the best ass I've ever seen and your breasts bounced as you brushed your hair. That was the first time I saw your tattoo, I denied it was you in the video, but deep down I hoped it was you. Anyhow, I rushed back to my room and fantasized sneaking up on you and disguising my voice ordering you face down, then pushing you on the bed and taking you as if you thought I were a stranger. That one has played out in my head a lot lately." Rick said while stroking his cock.

"Ohhh, that's hot. It's late, I probably should go and let you get some sleep. I'm going back and shower and then go to bed, and you need to go to bed also." Cheryl got up and went back to her bedroom and leaving the door open got into the shower.

Rick crept down the hall still naked after hearing the shower shut off and peeked into his mom's bedroom. Amazingly his cock got harder seeing her standing with her back to him in front of the bed brushing her hair. She had her silk nightgown laid out on the pillow right in front of her thighs. He tried to memorize every bit of her, her shapely legs from biking, her bubble butt with the tattoo framed by two dimples above, her broad shoulders and swaying tits. Tiptoeing in he put one hand over her mouth and another over her breast and in a hoarse voice said, "If you don't want to get hurt, don't turn around, don't look at me and bend the fuck over. You do everything I say and you'll be fine." He pushed her roughly and felt his cock press against her ass as she flattened her chest and face into the bed covers.

"Please, please don't hurt me." She whimpered, "I have money, jewelry, please. Leave me alone and take whatever you want."

Rick kicked her legs apart while pressing his erection against her fully exposed crotch. "Shut up, bitch. Of course I'm going to take what I want." Spanking her smooth ass as he said this. "You just keep your face buried and maybe I'll go easy on you." Hearing her moan, he continued. "I guess we understand each other. Who else is in the house? Where is your husband?"

Muffled, Cheryl responded, "No one, but my husband should be home any minute."

Smack! "Don't lie to me. I checked the garage and both your cars are there, so he must be out of town. Amazing that any man would leave such a fine piece of ass alone. But I know you want this, you didn't even lock your front door." Rick dropped down to his knees and put his face inches away from his mother's aroused pussy and her tight pink asshole. "Are you going to be a good girl?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll be good. He's not coming home for two weeks, I'll be alone the whole time. Please don't fuck me, please. I've never been with anyone but my husband and he always wears a condom. Let me give you a blow job, I can't have you...there. Oooohhhh, stop...noooo...noooo...don't...don't...stop." She groaned when she felt Rick's tongue sweep from her tender clit to her asshole and then separate her labia and penetrate deep into her.

Rick savored the taste of his mother's juices as he grabbed her ass cheeks and attacked her hard button and wet hole. He had to hold her ass down as she began humping against his mouth the more he probed, licked and sucked between her wide open legs. With the pillow under her stomach her hot cunt was laid out in front of him and he eagerly devoured it. He drove his tongue deep as he could and pressed his chin into her clit and ground his face hard as she writhed against him.

"Oooohhhh fuck! I'm cumming, ooohhh God! Ssssssstop, please stop." She cried into the bed writhing and panting.

When Rick stood up, Cheryl started to get up and Rick again slapped her ass. "I told you bitch, don't look at me, keep your fucking face down." Rick lined up his cock and slammed it into her cunt in one hard thrust.

"Oh Christ, you are huge. Please take it out, take it out. Ow! Sorry, I'm sorry, but please, at least wear a condom." Cheryl cried as Rick spanked he ass again.

"I don't wear rubbers, I like to feel the bitch's cunt as I rip it up, and yours feels incredible." He said as he began pounding her tight hole rapidly. "My friends are going to love this. And you are going to like my friends. Tomorrow, you be ready for them, ok?" Spanking her again, he said angrily, "You are going to open your legs and let them do what they want, you understand?"

"Yes, yes, I understand, I'll be ready and I'll be nice to your friends."

"Do you want them to wear rubbers?" Rick demanded.

"No, I want to feel them too, I want them to feel me, I want their cum inside me, I want your cum inside me." Cheryl moaned as she began humping hard against her son's huge driving piece of meat. "Oh fuck, fuck me, please cum inside me...just don't put it in my ass. You can cum in my pussy, just not in my ass."

Rick spanked her again and pulled out of her cunt and eased his dripping cock into her tight butt feeling her push back against him. "I'll put my cock where I want it, so shut up and take it." He said huskily as he buried his cock deep into her. He felt her hand come back and start rubbing her twat furiously as he pounded her. He leaned on top of her back and wedged his hands under her and grabbed her huge tits.

Feeling her ass being stretched as much as it has ever been, her clit being stroked and her nipples being pinched, Cheryl screamed and exploded into a writhing release. "Aaaaaahhhhh...aaaahhhhhh...aaaahhhh, fuck me! Yessssssssss."

Rick couldn't take any more and pulled almost all the way out of her ass and driving it forcefully in, began shooting his cum into his mother's ass. "Oh God your fucking ass is tight, oh Christ!" He moaned as he collapsed beside her on the bed.

Panting hard and seeing his mother's back rapidly rise and fall and seeing the sheen of sweat on her, thought what a great workout this is. He looked over and his mother was still face down. "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked.

"You told me you'd hurt me if I looked." Cheryl said into the mattress. Turning her head and looking at him with a grin, "I'd hate to see what hurting me would have involved. Man, my ass stings."

"I'm sorry, I guess I got into it too much." Rick said sheepishly.

"No, it intensified things. We'll have to explore all your other fantasies, however we do have to get sleep now. I really hope Tracy didn't get home and hear us. Your father's flight comes in around 9 - that's just 9 hours from now." Cheryl moaned.

Rick woke the next morning with an achingly hard woody and immediately replayed the events from the night before. Stroking his cock, he thought of his mother stripping and fucking all his friends and then coming into his room naked and fucking him and, oh God, that incredible blow job. He saw her ass sticking up on her bed with the pillow under her, so exposed...her taste, smell, feel...so tight and vulnerable. All his. His mother eagerly offering him any hole he wanted. Pounding his dick faster he saw her in the videos getting every hole filled, cum dripping down her face, her tits, oh yeah, those tits. Big tear-drop tits, so firm, so soft with huge brown nipples. 'I have to fuck those tits.' He thought, 'I'll bet she'd let me do that, fuck she'd let me do anything she is such a slut, God I'm lucky to have a slut mother.' He came thinking of this shooting all over his chest and stomach. 'Fuck, that felt good, but I shouldn't waste a good erection on jerking off when I have a porn star down the hall.' He thought getting out of bed to clean up.

Cheryl woke feeling better than she had in years, such a sound, deep sleep. She thought about all those cocks, hands, lips worshiping her the day before and wondered how she deprived herself for 22 years, then with a pang of guilt she realized she had gone 22 years without cheating on her husband and it was like a slow leak had burst the dam. Even feeling the guilt, she thought how things were going to change with 4 young boys all knowing they would have full access to any hole, 'Oh Christ, I am a true slut,' she thought as her hand slid down and felt her slick cunt, 'I cannot see going back now, I loved all those cocks urgently stabbing me.' Her fingers rubbed her wet lips and clit harder as her other hand pulled her nipples. 'Rick better have that pool party after Larry leaves again next Saturday, I'll suggest he has his friends over Sunday...I have to get Tracy to go to the mall or something...what will Rick do, would he join in? You know his friends would want to see that, watch a boy fuck his mother in front of them. I hope they don't ruin the purple bikini, Larry loves that.' The thought of his friends urging him on, urging him inside her brought her closer and closer to an explosive release, but when she thought about all three of them in all her holes yesterday she couldn't hold back and thrashing and writhing on the bed ground her finders into her engorged clit.

'Holy crap!' she thought, 'I really need to get hold of myself or our marriage is in trouble.'

She got up, showered and went down to make coffee and start breakfast for whenever her remaining children roused themselves. Chuckling she remembered last Saturday thinking her kids must have been up late the night before having sex with their boy/girlfriends, but with an ache in her stomach she knew what kept Rick up late last night and hoped Tracy had as much fun. She jerked her hand away from her pussy and began getting the dishes put away and getting breakfast staged.

At 11 Cheryl heard the front door open and ran downstairs and threw herself into Larry's arms. "Honey, I am so glad you are home, you must be exhausted." She planted her lips on his and welcomed Larry's tongue and feel of his hands on her ass. "Mmmmmm, it's been too long." She moaned as she ground against his hard on. "I was going to ask if you needed anything to eat, coffee? But your thumb on my nipple makes me think you want something else. The kids are out, so we have the house to ourselves." Cheryl said as she slid down to her knees.

Larry groaned as he watched his wife pull his pants to the floor and drop his underwear knowing what was coming next. "Oh God, I missed that mouth of yours." He moaned as she bathed his balls and cock with her slithering tongue, "Shit, sometimes I think I deprived mankind marrying you and keeping this to myself. Aaaahhhh." He watched as she opened her mouth and began taking more and more down her throat. He reached down and pulled her breasts out of her tube top and renewed his memory of how they felt, the massive weight, the huge puffy areolae, the eraser size nipples, so sensitive. He recalled sucking on them and only them once and Cheryl came without any genital contact. "Yeeesssss, suck that cock, Baby, you are the fucking best cocksucker." He squeezed her breast and gently put his hand on her luxurious hair guided her bobbing head onto his cock and groaned every time his sensitive head hit the back of her throat, her lips mashed into his pubes.

He pulled her off, and pulled her to her feet, "Baby, I need to fuck that twat of yours." And led her into the living room. He stripped off her shorts and pushed her over the arm of the sofa and knelt down inhaling the rich scent of her arousal. He loved hearing her loudly pant and groan as he licked every part of her, outside and inside. Knowing she liked to wait on direct clitoral stimulation, he ignored her hard button and bathed everywhere else with his tongue, including her puckered asshole. Feeling she was ready, and being urged on by her humping, he drove the tip of his tongue against her clit and furiously attacked it with rapid flicking of his stiffened tongue.

"Jesus...oh God, yeeeessss...eeeesssssss...eesssssss" Cheryl gasped as she rammed her crotch back into his face as waves of pleasure shot through her. "Oh, Lance...my stud, you sure know how to kiss a girl hello when you get home. Perhaps I'm the one depriving women everywhere...Christ you're good, Yes, yes Lance, put you big dick in me, pound me, empty your balls in me, I'll bet they are really full...aaaahhhhhh yeeeessss." She moaned as her husband drove into her open twat with 2 weeks of pent up desire. "You just come inside me, don't worry about me. Come on Lance, splash your cream all over my womb."

Larry felt his balls begin to ache and looked at his wife's unbelievably firm ass, her puckered asshole and imagined the men in the videos using her...her holes, however they wanted. He thought about how hot it would be if Rick were to be right where he was, but as a teenager, he probably wouldn't last 20 seconds. As sweat formed on his forehead and chest, he imagined Rick and his friends taking turns, Cheryl opening up for them, letting them put her in whatever position they wanted...Tracy on his lap, on his cock, watching, his hands stroking those eighteen year-old perky tits, "Oh ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuccckk, ffffuuucckk...ffffuck me!" He groaned as he came hard inside her pounding into her tight hole as hard as he could.

Pulling out of her, he leaned forward and kissing Cheryl, said, "God I needed that, I spent every night in Hong Kong fantasizing about you and yet the reality is always so much better." He stood up and grabbed tissues and gave them to his spent looking wife. "Honey, I need to go take a shower, join me?"

After showering, Cheryl asked if he wanted anything to eat, but yawning, Larry waved his hand in a stopping motion. "Sorry babe, I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer." He held her naked body against his and whispered in her ear, "No man in the world has anything better waiting at home for me. I have to be the luckiest guy in the world...and you can cook!" He finished grinning at her.

barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers