Mother Knows Best Pt. 03

Story Info
Arm candy.
6.3k words
4.52
50.8k
46
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,049 Followers

Cheryl rode the elevator up to her office packed in wondering who needed that much cologne and after taking shallow breaths she finally was able to breathe getting off on her floor. She was anxious to get back to work after Amber awoke after 22 years hibernating, she desperately needed to be Cheryl Matthews again. She went to her desk and started going through emails that arrived over the weekend savoring the normalcy.

She was engrossed in typing a response when she felt someone behind her, "Neil, hey, how was your weekend?" She stopped, thinking, 'Oh crap! Neil! I cannot believe I forgot about Friday...on this desk. Oh fuck I can't look him in the face.' She turned back to the screen knowing she was beet red.

"It was good, I just wanted to make sure you are ok." He said with his hand on her right shoulder, "I mean, how's your shoulder? Better?"

Cheryl turned to him, "Thanks, yes. In fact, I forgot all about hurting it until now. You have great hands. I am so embarrassed for letting myself go, I...I really have no excuse." Cheryl stammered

"It doesn't matter. As a masseuse I've seen many women let themselves enjoy the moment, you definitely are not the first, but I shouldn't say this, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever touched. But I totally understand if you never want me to touch you again, I did take advantage of your obvious vulnerability." Neil said quietly. "By the way, I talked to the janitor."

"What did he say, I mean, is he going to tell anyone?" Cheryl blurted out. "This could ruin my job here."

"Relax, he's not going to say a word. I need to talk to you though, so when you have some time and we can go somewhere private..." Neil said softly as their co-workers trickled in.

"Um, I don't know where we could...you up for lunch? I feel I owe you." Cheryl asked.

"Sure, that small Italian place off Walnut?" He replied.

After he left, Cheryl sat there wondering what deal Neil made with the janitor and why he wanted her alone. She felt herself getting wet thinking and shook her head violently getting her focus back on the response she was typing up, but regardless she couldn't think of anything but how her pussy throbbed.

They climbed into Neil's SUV and headed out of the parking garage and turned onto the street. Cheryl turned in her seat looking around the huge vehicle. "What do you need something this big for? It's not like you're a soccer mom. Don't tell me you volunteer as a little league coach."

Neil laughed, "Not a chance, never been a fan of kids. Like herding cats. No, I need the space since I have two massage tables I bring to the retirement homes and the rear seats come right out."

Cheryl looked in the back, "Christ, if my son had this for his dates..."

Neil laughed, "I'm sure he'd remember to put the seats back in, but you sure would have a popular son."

"So, tell me, what deal did you make with the janitor to keep him quiet?" Cheryl said, changing the subject.

"I'll tell you in the restaurant, we're here." He said slipping into an end spot around the back where there was shade. "I hope you don't mind walking a bit, this sucker holds the heat if I park in the sun."

After finishing their meal, Cheryl put down her glass, "So? The suspense is killing me. Do I have to have his baby?"

"I told you, he has no demands at all, just hear me out." Neil said firmly. "His name is Chuck. I feel he is a man of his word since he served in Viet Nam, special forces and when he told me he wouldn't tell anyone, I believe him. I asked him if there was anything I could do for him since, well, he looked a bit down on his luck. He replied, thanks, but there's nothing I could do. I did suggest he share a drink with me and he replied that he shouldn't drink on the job. Cheryl, this guy is a total straight arrow."

"Ok, but I'm not sure why this couldn't have been related at work." Cheryl said.

"Ok, I told him I'm having one anyhow and he sat with me. I got him to talk about his life, though he really didn't say much about Nam. He used to be a contractor, but his wife was having an affair with his foreman. Man, what an idiot that foreman must be. Fucking an ex special forces guy? Anyhow, he fired the foreman and his wife filed for divorce claiming negligence since he was working 14 hour days. What made me really pissed was, his wife and the foreman now own the contracting company he built up and they are getting married. Cheryl, you wouldn't believe how philosophically he is taking it."

"Shit, that really does suck, now I wish I could do something for him." Cheryl said.

"You can. His ex is having an engagement dinner with her friends at the Hyatt, with his money, by the way. I suggested he take you there as his date. It's this Wednesday, by the way." Neil finished.

"What? What does 'date' entail? I sleep with him?" Cheryl sputtered.

"Hell no, arm candy. You, lady are a prime piece of arm candy and if you throw yourself into the role, you could make that bitch squirm seeing her ex with you. I have no doubt you would be the hottest babe there, and if you show your assets to their max, "He said pointedly looking at Cheryl's breasts, "her fiancé might get slapped and she might see that Chuck is not suffering."

Cheryl felt her nipples pucker and immediately poke though her blouse, "I suppose I could do that, but I'm not sleeping with him. It depends on when it is and if Larry approves. Even though this is just dinner, I'm not going out on a date with another man unless he is fine with it. Is that it, anything more? Ok, I can live with this." She said when Neil shook his head.

After paying the check, they headed out to the Neil's SUV. Cheryl turned to him and said, "You know, I dreaded what demands you and Chuck might have since I was pretty exposed there. Thanks. By the way, I cannot see how Chuck is going to be able to afford the dinner, I suppose I should pick up the check?"

"All taken care of, I not only made reservations in plain view of their table, but they have my credit card number, so don't worry about it. I got this." Neil said grinning.

"Shit!" Cheryl said, "Now I really wish I'd let you do me. You are too good to be true."

"You let me know if you ever have marital issues and I'll be there for you, but for now we always have your desk...not quite Paris, but..." Neil laughed.

"Fuck, yes. I think it sounds like a great idea." Larry said hearing the plan to make Chuck's ex jealous. "We men have to watch each others' backs. What are you planning on wearing? Something really slutty, I hope." He said grinning.

"Larry, I'm not going as a hooker, just his date, or as Neil put it, arm candy. I'll wear the blue cocktail dress." She replied.

"Not a chance, we're going shopping. We need the equivalent of the purple bikini in an evening dress." Larry said enthusiastically.

"You realize you can't wear a bra nor panties with this." The young girl said handing Cheryl a weightless piece of fabric draped on a hanger, but I guarantee your man will do anything for you to get it off of you." She said with a wink.

Groaning and losing patience with the entire shopping experience she turned and went into the dressing room. She took off the bra and left her thong on and dropped the silky material over her body realizing with a jolt that the rippling soft fabric was driving her nipples wild. She looked in the mirror and saw that it was not possible for it to be any more low cut and in fact the vee cut allowed anyone to actually see her underboobs from the side. She turned and saw that the material started right at the crack of her ass and now knew why she would be able to wear her thong.

"Honey, get out here, let me see." Larry called through the door.

She pulled off her panties and opened the door a crack and peered out. "Is anyone else around?" She asked. Seeing Larry look around and shake his head she opened the door and walked out feeling like she was again naked on the set. "There's nothing to this, I can't wear this in public." She whispered.

Larry's eyes were huge and his mouth hung open. "Baby, we're getting this. I don't care if you wear it out on your date, but we're definitely getting this. You look fucking hot!"

The sales girl came over, "That dress was made for you, so many young girls like you try to wear this, but don't have the breasts to really give it shape, turn around, let me see your...Yes. Perfect. It needs no tailoring at all." Turning around she yelled across the store, "Mary, get over here and check this out."

Cheryl looked in the mirror and realized that as she moved, everything stayed covered. She had been afraid that if she were to sit, or turn suddenly, or just walk, something might bounce out, but the dress clung to her as if it were her skin. Fuck! It might as well be her skin seeing her puffy areolae pushing out the flimsy material.

"Oh my God, Kira, where did you find this girl? We've sold a handful of these regretting every one since they all looked like they were trying too hard. Turn around Honey and let me see...ok, walk over to the coats and come back. Hang on, Kira, go get those Jimmy Choos, in...7. The black ones. Hang on, we're going to see how this moves with you in heels." Mary said rapidly.

"Sir is this your wife? I'm asking because between you and me, if she's wearing this...it won't be on her long, make sure you stay with her." Mary said quietly to Larry.

"It's ok, I don't plan on leaving her alone in this." Larry whispered back.

Kira brought over the shoes and slipped them on Cheryl's feet admiring her beautiful legs. Looking up at Cheryl, she whispered, "If you ever need a personal fitting...let me give you my card."

Cheryl thanked her with a smile and became aware that Mary again was giving orders, "Ok, walk over there again, good, alright, I think this is going to be a huge success. Girl, there are going to be men all over trying to hide their endorsement of you in this dress, if you catch my drift."

When they got home, Larry dragged Cheryl upstairs and closing the bedroom door went over and flopped on the bed. Go into the bathroom and put that on. I want a fashion show."

"I have to fix dinner, the kids will be home soon and we don't have time for this. Plus, I am not ruining this dress tonight, I plan on letting Chuck rip it off me, so you will have to get me another." She said grinning. "Wow, you really are getting excited about this, aren't you?" Cheryl said looking at the tent in her husband's pants. "You really are getting into this. Should I pack condoms?"

Groaning Larry sat up, "No, you never like men to use them, ok, I'll take advantage of you when you get home from your date. I'll meet you downstairs." He told her.

When Cheryl was leaving she turned and asked, "Should I bring you a DVD of Amber?" Giggling she headed downstairs to get dinner ready.

Wednesday evening, Larry answered the door seeing a buff, approximately 60 year old man at the door. "I assume you are Chuck, come in, Cheryl will be down in a minute. I'm Larry and these are two of our kids, Rick and Tracy." Indicating the gawking twins by the kitchen door.

Chuck stepped in cautiously, "I really appreciate you letting me borrow your wife, Larry. I suppose I should just let it go, but Neil at work thought it would be a great idea. I seriously have doubts it will make any difference, but..."

"Hey, what's the harm in trying anyhow. You get a nice dinner and a beautiful woman as company, so just enjoy yourself." Larry said.

"I want you to know that she is safe with me, this is purely to make my ex jealous, and I'm not going to try anything." Chuck said quietly, "But your wife sure is a knockout."

Larry slapped Chuck on the shoulder, "Look, I want you two to have fun, please forget she's married and relax. You'll never pull this off if you look platonic, so I expect you to act like lovers, otherwise, who's going to believe it. Ah, Cheryl. Damn! Maybe we should kick Chuck out and you should stay home." Larry said turning to see Cheryl glide down the stairs, her unfettered breasts bouncing and her clearly defined nipples poking through.

"I really should have a jacket or something over this." Cheryl groaned. "I feel totally naked."

Larry laughed, "You could wear a coat, but you'll have to take it off sometime, so relax and get used to being ogled. Oh good, you took off the wedding ring."

Chuck walked to the bottom of the stairs and held out his hand. Cheryl looked him over and was impressed. Chuck had a well-tailored navy blue suit, starched white shirt and black Johnston and Murphys.

"Oh my God, Mother. Can I borrow that?" Tracy blurted out. "Next month is the prom and I would be asked to dance by every guy in school wearing that."

"Sorry dear, we are a little too young to be grandparents yet." Larry said. "Ok, remember what I told you Cheryl, tonight you're not married, you are Chuck's date and I don't want you to just put on an act. Be his date. Now go and have fun."

Chuck held the door for Cheryl fighting a throbbing in his pants as he watched her ass wiggle beneath the thin dress. As he was closing the door he heard Rick yell, "Don't forget protection."

"Ok, so you met my weird family, I should have warned you." Cheryl chuckled. "I think the eighteen year old mind deals with sex and, perhaps sex with a sidetracked thought about sex."

Chuck opened the door to his BMW Z3 causing Cheryl to groan. "Sorry, I guess I didn't think about the logistics of a woman in a short dress." He looked over at the houses across the way as Cheryl attempted to slid into the seat without flashing her beaver.

Cheryl laughed when Chuck got into the car.

"What's funny?" He asked

"You. You made a point of looking away in case I flashed my pussy getting in. You've already seen it...me." She said.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't look. I mean I came into the office and saw you on the desk, but..." Chuck stammered.

Cheryl turned to him. "Chuck, I know you looked, I know you memorized every inch of me, I know this because you're a man. And do you really think it makes me feel better to display myself and have you say you didn't want to look? I was lying on my back with my legs spread towards the door which is what? 15 feet from the desk? So it was not like you had to squint or anything. I really don't care that you saw me naked, in fact if we are going to pull this operation off, we have to act like we've been lovers, don't you think?"

Chuck was totally flushed and unprepared to discuss Cheryl's body and mumbled something and again reached to start the car.

"I'm sorry, I'm embarrassing you, aren't I? Look at me, I'm not dressed for Larry, or the waiter, I'm dressed like this for you. And I just have one question. Am I shaved or not?" She looked at Chuck.

"What? I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"You've had special forces training, you're trained to observe. Tell me, or I don't think this is going to work." Cheryl said.

Chuck finally turned to face her, "Shaved labia with a nicely trimmed dark patch above with a small birthmark on the right side, very nice pronounced clit, tight camel toe lips, your nipples are large and puffy, dark-reddish, you have no visible body fat, your ass is perfectly round and taut...a bubble butt I'd say, with a tattoo of a butterfly on your lower back, I'm thinking Eastern Swallowtail, your abs are well defined, your legs are unbelievably long and shapely, and I'm guessing 100 pounds, 5'5", 36 - 22 - 34. Can we go now?" Chuck replied staring at Cheryl before turning back and starting the Z3.

"Crap, I'll bet Larry couldn't describe me better, or any of that, you really like my ass?" Cheryl giggled.

"You have no idea, Cheryl. I've had that in my head for the last week, and I'm in no hurry to lose that image." He said grinning.

They were led to a table in the back corner, designed for lovers in that it was fairly secluded from the rest of the room and when the Maître d pulled the table out for them, they had a full view of pretty much every table. They saw the table at which Lisa was going to use for her engagement party and counted 14 places.

Cheryl turned to face Chuck showing a lot of thigh, "Tell me about Lisa, what does she look like, how long were you married. Did you have any kids?"

Chuck filled Cheryl in on their history, from meeting while he was in SF training to when she walked out 9 months ago...no kids, never had time. He finished with a long sigh as if he couldn't quite rid himself of a burden and expected it to continue to gnaw at his insides.

Cheryl put her hand on his, "Look, I know this is hard, but before they arrive you have to sell the fact you are over the bitch, look at me. No, look at me." She said indicating her barely covered assets. "You've been fucking this for the last, what? 3 months? You can't even remember what Lisa looks like, all you can see is what you have now and life couldn't be better. My tight pussy has driven all thoughts of what her sloppy twat felt like, and my willingness to take you anywhere, anytime and in any hole makes you sometimes forget her name."

Chuck looked uncomfortable and squirmed in his seat. Cheryl slid over then pulled his hand on her upper thigh, leaned in and whispered while gently flicking her tongue around his ear. "Are you telling me you wouldn't be all over me if I were your real date, dressed like this? I am your real date, I'm not married, I'm with you because you're a real man with a hard cock and you know how I like my pussy used. You've been sitting 2 feet from me as if I have leprosy, and if Lisa sees that, she'll think I'm your sister or something." She turned his head and kissed him as the waiter came up and cleared his throat.

"Sorry, I can come back." He said looking down at the copious amount of flesh exposed on Cheryl's chest and her puffy nipples stretching the thin fabric.

"No, that's fine, we're sorry. Sometimes we forget where we are." Cheryl said innocently looking at his name tag, "Honey perhaps Tony can get us some wine?"

Chuck patted Cheryl's thigh and picked up the wine list and scanning it for a minute ordered a French cab before turning to Cheryl, "Honey, remember you can't drink too much. Remember last time? I'd prefer not to get kicked out before dessert, and we never did find your dress." He said grinning at her.

After he left, Cheryl punched him, "I think you've got the hang of it, but did you see Tony adjust himself before he left. Let's make his life miserable, hey! Isn't that your wife?" Cheryl said while snuggling against her date.

Chuck groaned seeing his ex-wife and her 20 year junior boyfriend Ron stride in and take seats facing their table. He avoided looking over there and pulled Cheryl's face to his and kissed her. He was startled when she drove her tongue into his mouth and pressed her chest against him. Breaking the kiss, he stroked her hair and when she leaned away offering her neck he kissed her tenderly down to her exposed shoulders, surreptitiously seeing Lisa staring with her jaw dropped. He continued down, nibbling Cheryl's collarbone eliciting an audible sigh from the goddess in his arms. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Lisa elbow Ron, her fiancé and jerk her head in their direction. Pulling his head up, he looked Cheryl in the eyes, "Man, Larry is one lucky guy. You are so damn sexy, but as much as I want to, we'd better stop. Also, thanks for turning me so I could check Lisa out, she looks pissed."

"This is really hot," Cheryl moaned, "I've never been so close to letting a man take me in public as I am now. I'm not going to look at her, and I don't think you want her to know you see her. Do you have any problem focusing on me?" Cheryl purred pulling the top away from her left breast. "And by the way, that's not Lisa over there, that's 'the cunt.' So for the rest of the evening, just say 'the cunt looks pissed.' Or, 'the cunt isn't eating.' Or, tell the waiter you'd like to buy 'the cunt' a Shirley Temple. Ok?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,049 Followers
12