Mother Knows Best Pt. 04

Story Info
Coercion and climax.
10.9k words
4.44
54.5k
51
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,032 Followers

"I really cannot believe you booked a room for Chuck and me. I knew you fantasized about me being with other men, hell, you wore out the VCR tapes of Amber and had to get the DVDs, but I thought you just loved my past. I need to ask you, why did you do that?" Cheryl asked softly stroking Larry's cock.

Larry groaned, "I don't know. When you left with Chuck last night, I felt jealousy, especially looking at the sun shining through your dress as you walked to the car. It really looked like you were naked with a glowing aura around you. Anyhow, we had dinner, which was really quiet, by the way. I am not sure the kids knew what to make of you going out on a date, in fact, they jumped up and did the dishes without even being asked." Larry said looking at Cheryl with a grin.

"Oh God. Perhaps if I start screwing the neighbors we can get them to do the laundry." Cheryl chuckled. "Or, heaven forbid, vacuum. So, tell me, why now, why do you want me to screw other men?"

Resignedly, Larry said, "When I got this new job a year ago taking me all around the world, I had no doubt that I'd miss you...I mean sexually as well and a companion, but when I was away in Sydney I was watching a movie about a woman who cheated on her husband when he was away, I felt...I don't know exactly what I felt. I was thinking you'd never cheat on me, then I scoffed at how naïve I was...an ex-porn star being faithful, but rather than feel pain, I got really hard. I'm sorry, this is sick, but man, the image of you under another man, of you with his cock down your throat, whatever, drove me up a wall. I always assumed I'd be pissed and want to kill any guy who touched you, but in the last year, lying alone in some hotel room my imagination painted more and more graphic pictures...even where Rick fucks you. See? I'm getting hard again just talking about it. Anyhow, I even fantasized about Rick and his friends gang-banging you...it seemed so real. I'm sorry, is that weird?" Larry asked nervously.

"No, no It's not. It's hot actually. So, you decided last night that it was the perfect set up. I'd be all worked up flirting overtly with Chuck and I'd go along since everything was leading there anyhow. Is that it?"

"Yes, I thought if I told you to get a room and enjoy yourself, either of you could have been responsible adults, but if the room were there, if your husband were enabling, encouraging you to sleep with another man...." He sighed, "And apparently you had no issue with it."

"I know I told you that I'd tell you everything, but I'll skip to the part where you texted me. I really think we were convincing and we had that cunt, sorry, that was what we agreed to call her, we had her fuming, when you sent the text. The elevators are right outside the restaurant entrance and she was sitting facing them. We went over holding each other like lovers and when we got on, Chuck turned and acted surprised like he didn't know she was there and as he waved I dropped to my knees and started to unzip his pants as the doors closed. He said her look was priceless, I wish I could have seen it. We laughed all the way to the room." Cheryl laughed.

Larry chuckled. "OK, start from the beginning."

Cheryl skipped over the part where Chuck had caught Neil and her, weighing when would be the best time to tell him, but took him through the entire night. She described the teasing, the getting Chuck to open up; getting him to touch her; getting him past that he was out with another man's wife; Ron hitting on her and dropping the card; teasing the waiter; never feeling a cock that far down her throat and the gagging; Chuck stretching her pussy from behind, doggy-style on the bed; being awakened in the wee hours with a stiff rod poking her when he was spooning her and her climbing on and lowering herself down and feeling pressure on her cervix; and before leaving the room, sucking him hard and telling him he was going to find out what anal was like since he had never tried it...how long it took for her to finally take the entire thing.

When she was done Larry got her up on her hands and knees and pounded her hard until he exploded in her.

"I guess I did ok," She said, her face pressed down into the bed with her ass sticking up waiting for Larry to pull out.

"God, yes, you were perfect. I cannot believe how erotic that was and somehow like we did that man a great service." Larry grinned down at his wife while still driving his cock into her. "We need to do something like that again."

"Really? Seriously, you want me to date other men? And are you still fucking hard?" Cheryl gasped.

"Yes, but just if you want to...to feel a new cock again. When you tell me it's the biggest you've seen...you're not exactly a virgin...And yes, I cannot get enough hearing about you getting fucked." Larry said as he rhythmically drove into her.

Cheryl moaned as he pounded her harder. He came so quickly the first time she never even came close, but as he started spearing her harder and faster she felt herself getting there. She reached back and cupped his swinging balls and also stimulated her clit while moaning into the bedcovers.

"Ah, that's it, play with my balls...Rick's balls. You would love to have your son fuck you, have his friends lining up to fuck you, wouldn't you? Shove their cocks into you all at once..." Larry thrust into her with more energy when he felt her begin to push harder against him. Knowing it was getting to her, he continued, "You've thought about it, haven't you, you want your son to fuck your tight pussy, your perfect ass, drive his cock down your throat, you need it because I'm away for weeks and you need a strong man to take you. That's it, moan his name, tell him to cum inside you."

Larry leaned over her sweaty back and grabbed her breasts roughly while listening to Cheryl moan over and over, "Yes, yes Rick. Put your cock in your mother, make your mother cum...Oh God! Yes, that's it you need to cum deep inside your mother while you squeeze her tits. Oooohhhhhhh ffffffuck!" She cried out, the entire bed bounced as she humped back against her son/husband's cock.

Larry couldn't hold back either hearing this and shot his second load in half an hour into her spasming cunt, slamming hard into her with each almost painful pulse in his balls.

They collapsed on their sides holding each other, Larry's hands still clutching her tits. As he regained his breath and stopped panting he heard Cheryl ask while panting, "So, when are you going out of town again?"

Cheryl felt sad after Larry headed off for another two weeks away. No doubt the money was great, but him being away for so long and only being home a week at a time was hard. It seemed that they screwed in that one week to last the two weeks off and Cheryl found herself longing for his hard cock as soon as he left. Rousing herself, she carried her empty coffee cup back to the kitchen. She cleaned up all the dishes before heading upstairs to get the laundry. Larry used to be wonderful helping around the house and it seems now all he has energy for is finding ways and places to get his dick into her various holes when he was home. Ironically, the kids started to pick up after themselves after she went out with Chuck. 'Oh God,' she thought feeling the pang travel through her groin, 'that man has a giant hunk of meat, he had to have taken Viagra, pretty presumptuous of him, but his recovery time was incredible and staying power....' She thought as her fingers slipped under her shorts. 'Fuck, why did Larry have to leave this morning...and why did Rick go out biking...Shit! Stop it, I have an entire house to clean.' She thought yanking her hand out of the shorts.

Sorting the whites; darks; underwear and bras; towels; sheets, etc., she decided to take off her panties and bra. Throwing them in the pile, she them decided to toss her shorts and top into their respective piles. Laughing to herself she thought about women who do household chores in the nude and up to now thought it was absurd.

Vacuuming naked in the living room, she heard the front door close and turned seeing a grinning Bryan. She threw her hands over her breasts and pussy automatically, causing Bryan to laugh out loud.

"Seriously? Modesty? I'm pretty sure we are past that phase, Cheryl. Keep vacuuming, I'll just grab a beer and watch, if you don't mind." Bryan said with a smug grin.

Cheryl felt a chill go down her spine. Something felt wrong with this and she realized she had never really been alone with Bryan and the way he was leering at her made her feel like a piece of meat, or as her mother said bitterly first seeing her video, a cum bucket. "Bryan, I have a lot to get done so I really need you to leave." She said turning away and starting the vacuum. She dared not turn to see if he responded, instead moved the machine around the furniture finally at the entry to the kitchen, turned it off and looked back and groaned.

Bryan was sitting with his pants off holding a beer in one hand and his rigid member in the other. "Come on over and take a break, the floor looks great, though you missed behind the couch. God, you have a great ass." he said idly, "and I checked your laundry, you have 30 more minutes."

Cheryl backed out and said, trying to keep her voice calm and firm, "Bryan, you put that beer down get your pants back on and go home. You cannot just walk in and illegally drink and accost me."

"Accost you? Baby, come here and start sucking on this cock you love so much. Sluts like you don't get accosted since you throw your legs open at the slightest smell of a manly odor." He jumped up when Cheryl started to back away and grabbed her wrists and pulled her back to the couch. He yanked her hard into him and grabbed her ass, "Come on, slut. I'll let you suck my cock and I'll leave your cunt and tight ass alone, for now, if you behave. Don't play this game, just admit you love this." Reaching between her legs, he shoved his finger into her, "Oh yes, you want this. Fuck! You're wet." He continued to roughly stoke her wet cunt at first getting no response, but soon the slender woman started responding, hips responding to his finger. Leaning down he attacked her now hard nipple and reached around with his free hand and circled her anus, and as he felt her push back, he pressed hard and was thrilled to hear the wanton bitch moan and thrust harder against his fingers deeply probing both her holes.

Cheryl was getting lost in the waves of lust, of agony, of the promise of exquisite pleasure. She clung to her son's friend, to this tall, muscular virile boy making her legs weak. "Fuck! Stop, please stop. Oh shit your fingers feel so good...fuck. Stop....don't make me cuuummmm...aaahhhhhhhh," She cried as she shook and writhed against this strong boy's ministrations. Her legs lost all strength as she came and collapsed onto her back on the couch with her legs spread open moaning as Bryan's fingers slipped out of her.

Bryan, grabbed Cheryl's ankles and spread her legs as far apart as they could go and looked down admiringly on the red, dripping cunt before falling on top of her. As he pressed his body into her chest, her lined his cock up and slammed it into her hot pussy loving the hot, tight super soft vaginal tunnel gripping his rigid shaft. Sliding out slowly, he slammed hard back into her, then pulled out and slammed back in.

"Please stop...damn it Bryan, stop. I really don't like it like this...you're raping me, stop." She moaned, tears welling up her eyes.

Bryan felt a rush go through him seeing her tears, hearing her say he was raping her and stopped pulling out slowly, but instead began thrusting in her as fast and as hard as he could. "Rape you? You threw yourself on the couch with your legs spread, your cunt oozing with desire, I'll bet when you're dutifully accepting your husbands tiny dick, you imagine it's mine, imagine my sperm coating your womb". He rhythmically pounded her, slap, slap, slap...on and on loving how his ball sack stung every time it spanked her ass. "That's it slut, push back against me...I knew you were nothing but a whore," feeling her pull herself into him. He put his head down feeling sperm boiling in his balls when he felt her hands grab his ass, grab him and pull him into her harder.

Cheryl again lost control being treated like a slut, a whore...the real her. She wrapped her legs around the sweaty teen's waist, her arms around his back and pulled her ass off the couch and against his wonderful cock grinding hard as both came in an explosive, sweaty tangle of arms and legs.

They collapsed on the couch panting, holding each other as they regained their breath. Cheryl weakly tried to shove Bryan off her. "Fuck you, get off me." She spat as she felt Bryan slip out of her.

Bryan finally pushed himself up and grabbing a pillow off the couch cleaned the sweat off his chest, between his legs and wiped the cum off his cock. "Thanks, I've needed that all week but as a favor to you decided to wait until you husband left." Throwing the pillow back on the couch, he reached down and grabbed his pants and pulled them on, then reached over picked up the beer and drained it.

"I fucking hate you. This is the last time I'll ever let you touch me." Cheryl spit out. "Get the fuck out of my house and stay away from Rick."

Laughing looking down at the flushed woman lying on the couch with her legs wide open, cum pouring out onto the fabric. "I don't think you understand, I own you. I plan on doing this and more whenever I want. That DVD would sure liven up the next team meeting you have at the office. So don't get any illusions you have any say as to when or how I fuck you. I don't want you to wear panties anymore and keep your ass lubed to make it easier for me. You got that?" Bryan grabbed her ankles and pushed them back over Cheryl's head and gave her a big swat on the ass.

"OW! What the fuck are you doing? Go ahead and show them the video, I don't care anymore. I never want to touch you again." Cheryl kicked her legs out of his hand and stood up. "Get the fuck out of here now. Or I will call 911."

Bryan grinned at her, "You can have it your way. I bought a half dozen copies...I actually have the names, Tracy, Evan, your parent, your grandparents, of course your office, the school broadcast center...except, I'm pretty sure when I show it to Tracy she would convince me not to give it to the school. I'm sure there's a wild side of her ready to come out, after all she is your daughter, in fact I might use this to take her cherry anyhow, she is one prime cunt...."

"Stop it, why are you doing this? I've been open to your advances, I fucked you with my family literally 10 feet away. You don't need to do any of this." Cheryl wept openly no longer able to hold back. "I'll let you fuck me any time, just don't, don't. Please leave Tracy alone."

"Ok, I'll leave her alone but," reaching into his hip pocket he drew out a piece of paper and threw it on the couch, "you be there Friday night and you dress like a stripper."

Cheryl picked up the paper, wiped her eyes so she could read it, stared at the address and looked at Bryan, "Who lives here, why should I go there? What is this for?" She looked pleadingly at the smug teen.

"It's a friend of my brother's. It is sort of a 4-year reunion for his high school buds and he invited me. You will love it, 15-20 guys, all young, all single, all horny. I want to surprise my brother by bringing a stripper. Growing up he never wanted anything to do with me and now I'm going to get to party with a bunch of college guys." Bryan said proudly.

"I'd better get Rick to drive me, and no one can know he is my son, or who I am." Cheryl said softly.

"Why? He wasn't invited." Bryan demanded.

"I've done parties like this before and every guy tried to get me drunk and I know I'll need a designated driver. Plus, hopefully you will tone, whatever this is, down." Indicating the messed up couch and bruises on her wrists.

"Ok, but he'd better just be there to observe." Bryan said, but then as if he had a thought, continued, "Yes, I think it is a great idea. Bring Rick." Bryan felt a stirring again in his pants. "I decided I need to fuck that ass before I go, you're the pro, get me hard again." He said shoving her to her knees.

Tears welling in her eyes, she undid his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock and dutifully brought it to life with her expert mouth. Without a word, she got up and knelt on the couch, thrusting her ass back at him, wincing when he shoved his slick penis into her. He pounded her with no regard for her pleasure, ignoring her aching nipples and dripping cunt.

Bryan wondered how he ever had sex without taking charge. Having her at his mercy, there was no way she would keep Tracy from him, in fact he predicted in two weeks' time, he would be fucking both in Cheryl's bed and make them clean each other out. That thought was all it took, and he came hard into the willing bitch's ass thinking, 'If only Tracy were here to clean this...'" He slid out and pulled the tearful woman around and ordered her to clean his cock off.

Without a word, Cheryl licked the dripping cum off the tip, and then pushed her mouth onto the shaft and cleaned all the juices off. She pulled off him, and without looking at him, got up and left the room to go get mouth wash wishing Larry kept a gun in the house.

Friday came and Cheryl thought back to last week with Bryan becoming more and more insulting and brash. He fucked her all over the house with the kids in their rooms, or watching TV and came and went whenever he wanted, always without Rick or Tracy being aware. She found herself dutifully complying with Bryan's demands. All he needed to say was 'Ass.' and she turned, bent over and spread her cheeks, flushed with humiliation. She felt turmoil wanting to move to a different state, a different country...but just spent nights pounding the bed with frustration. She decided to tell Rick about Bryan blackmailing her to strip at the party, the rape, the daily submissions. She was mortified to admit while she hated it, hated him, she always came...always felt her stomach ache with yearning...hating herself.

"Mom I cannot believe he is doing this, perhaps he thinks it excites you. I'll talk to him, I'm sure he is just acting out a fantasy, you know, like you and me...I'm sure it is just a game." Rick said.

"No, he said he owns me and threatened to send the DVDs to everyone, my office, Grammie and Gramps, Tracy, Evan and the school broadcast center. But when he said he was going to use Tracy to convince him to not give it to the school...." Cheryl started crying.

Rick pulled his mother into his chest, "Ok, I get it. I'll go along, but there has to be a way out of this. Bryan is dead, but I'll figure a way out if this." He led her up to her room and laid her down and started to leave.

"Stay, please, just lie with me. I cannot think of a way out of this, but I feel a lot better in your arms." Cheryl said softly.

Friday they arrived at the address. They had to park two blocks away since there were so many cars.

Cheryl groaned, "Fuck! I hope no one carpooled. I dread this." She said and stopped. "I wish I could turn around and run, run far."

"Rick stroked her back, "You'll be fine. Look at me." He turned her to face him. "You're strong, you've fucked men before, many men. You never got to know them, they walked out onto the set, already ready for you with their cocks all fluffed and that's when you met them. You are so beautiful, so fucking sexy, these guys are going to love you. No one is raping you, I'll be there and I've been to these types of parties. They all end up worshiping the girl... you. They will be gentle. No one will hurt you. If you ever feel like someone is getting rough, yell 'stop!' and I'll be there." Rick wiped the tear streaks off his mother's face.

barkirk
barkirk
3,032 Followers