Mother Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
He is deliciously corrupted by a man and his mother.
2.5k words
4.11
113.3k
34
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was eighteen years old I had a friend called John who I met at the local airport when I was planespotting. Although he was a lot older than me, in his thirties, we got on really well. One day he invited me back to his house. He lived alone though he said he'd been married but it hadn't worked out.

He asked if I wanted a beer and I said yes. I'd sneaked some of my dad's and liked it. So we sat around drinking beer and talking about planes, then he asked me if I'd got a girlfriend. I said not really, I liked older ladies. John said he had too at my age and brought out a pile of porno magazines. They had titles like 'XL Girls' and 'Voluptuous' and featured big ladies with huge busts. In some shotos they were being fucked by men with huge dicks.

I'd seen softcore mags before but never any like these. I got a hard-on looking at them and I could see John had one too.

"I'm gonna wank to them," John said, unzipping his fly and bringing out his dick. It was as big as some of the men in the photos and circumsised.

When he saw the look on my face he said, "Don't worry, I'm not gay. I'm not gonna rape you. Straight guys can get their cocks out together ... look at this,"

He opened another magazine which showed two men fucking a woman, one in her pussy and the other in her arse.

"Wow" I said, "that's ... that's fantastic! I didn't know you could do that ... you know, up the bottom."

"Yeah, some women love it. Go on," he said, "let's see yours."

I unzipped my jeans and had to struggle to get my dick out of my underpants, it was so hard.

"That's a nice one Davy," John said, "and complete!"

"Is it not small?" I asked. I'd once measured it and it was about five-and-a-half inches long.

"No, it's a good size for your age. You've got some growing to do yet."

"I hope it gets as big as yours."

"I'm sure it will do," he reassured me.

"What's it like to be circumcised?" I asked.

"Since it was done when I was a baby, I don't know what it was like to have a foreskin."

"I thought you'd get excited quicker ... y'know,with it rubbing all the time."

"I've never found it a problem, though I must admit I sometimes wish I had a foreskin to play with. Pull yours back and let me see the head."

I pulled back my foreskin and exposed the swollen purple head.

"Let's wank," he said, taking hold of his cock in one hand and turning the pages with the other. The next photos showed the woman sitting on the lap of one guy with his cock buried in her pussy and the other man with his up her bottom and another with the second guy shooting his cum all over the girl's bottom.

I was so excited by that, I came straight away, my spunk shooting all over the magazine.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry John," I exclaimed. I was so embarrassed and went to wipe it off.

John laughed. "Don't bother," he said, "she's had three loads of cum, let's give her one more ..."

He wanked faster and with a grunt shot his spunk all over the magazine too. There was a lot more than I'd done, it nearly covered the page.

"I bet she'd love to know she's been covered in our spunk," John said.

We finished our beer and I said I had to go home. He offered to lend me some magazines as long as I wascareful and didn't let my parents see them. He let me choose three and I put them in the bag I always carried to the airport, with my binoculars and spotter's books.

"Have you got a computer?" he asked.

I told him no but I used my parents' to do my homework on.

"Next time you come, I'll show you some really great sites," he said.

"Ok, and thanks a lot for the mags," I told him.

"Any time. See you at the airport next weekend."

It wasn't far to my house and all the way home I thought about what had happened.

I knew about paedophiles, of course, but I didn't think he was one. After all, he liked the sort of ladies I did, Also, I'd seen boys at school wanking in the toilets, even fifth and sixth formers and sometimes together, so I thought it must be pretty normal.

***

The next weekend when I went to the airport John was there with the usual crowd of spotters. There was nothing really interesting going on so we all talked for a while then the others drifted off.

When John and I were on our own I told him that I'd got his magazines in my backpack.

"There was no need to bring them back so soon," he said, "did you enjoy them?"

"Yeah, they were great," I said.

"Have lots of good wanks?"

"Oh yeah."

"You can pick some more out, If you like."

"Ok, thanks," I said.

We went back to John's place and he got some beers from the fridge. Then he brought out his laptop, which was a top-of-the-range model, and booted it up.

"What would you like to search for?" he asked.

"Big ladies, like in the mags," I said.

"Ok, good." He opened Google Image search and typed in 'bbw'. The browser showed loads of images of big women, some naked, or in their undies, with men or other women and some with other women and men.

"Wow" I said.

"You'd better not do this at home, or your parents might find out," John warned me.

"I know," I said. "One of my friends got caught with porn on his computer and his mum and dad grounded him for a month and put all this family protection software on it."

"That's easy to break."

"Yeah, he got round it but they grounded him for another month and they watch what he's doing all the time."

"What a bummer," John said. "You can come and use mine any time you like."

"Thanks," I told him. "What does bbw mean?"

"Big, beautiful women," he said, "the sort of women in my mags."

"They're the sort I like ...my Mum's kind of like that ... you know, big and pretty, not like all those skinny young girls."

"Do you fantasise about her?"

I felt myself blushing. "Yeah," I admitted.

"It's ok, I fantasised about my mother too, when I was your age. Now I don't need to."

"Oh, is she ... dead?"

"No, she's very much alive. I meant they're not fantasies any more."

"You mean ...?"

"Yes, She made them all come true."

I was speechless.

"My mother and I have been fucking since I was about your age. We'd always been very close and then my dad died and we got even closer and one thing led to another ..."

"And you still ..."

"Oh yes, all the time. That's what went wrong with my marriage. My wife caught us together and I've never spoken to her since."

"Wow!," I said again, not knowing what else to say.

"Mum was always much better at sex than Helen anyway. I was glad it happened. We were lucky we didn't have kids."

"Was she ... is she, your mum I mean, a bbw?"

"Oh yes, very definitely. You'd love her. Would you like to see some photos of her?"

"Yes please!" I said eagerly.

John got up and went over to a display unit. He got out a couple of photograph albums and came down and sat beside me.

"This is Mum and me when I was eighteen, after my dad died," he said.

The pictures were in black and white but I could tell it was John, he hadn't changed very much. The lady standing beside him with her arm around his shoulders was very pretty, with short, dark hair. She was wearing a tight, red and white dress that showed off her figure. She was, very definitely, a big, beautiful woman.

"I've never showed these to anyone else before," John said, "especially not my wife, as you'll see."

He turned the page and the next pictures showed John and his mum kissing, dressed in the same clothes as before, but they had their mouths open and their tongues out, touching.

The next ones showed his mum in her undies, posing, then there were a couple of John in just his underpants, with a big bulge in the front.

"Who took these?" I asked.

"I was really into photography, still am, so I took the ones of Mum and showed her how to use the camera to take the ones of me, and I had a tripod to take the ones of us both together. I used to have a darkroom so I could process them but now you don't need it, with digital cameras."

The next pics showed John's mum taking her bra off and then her huge breasts naked. Her bust was bigger than a lot of the women in John's magazines. Then there were some with John's dick sticking out stiff and then of his mum with her arms around him while he sucked her tits.

"Oh God," I whispered, My dick was harder than I'd ever felt it before.

"You like them?" John asked.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"I'm showing you these for a special reason."

"Oh?"

"I've told my mum all about you and she wants to meet you."

I was speechless again.

"Mum loved having sex with me when I was your age. We still love having sex together now, and we remember the first days. She said if I knew a young boy who'd like to have fun with an older woman ... and I thought of you."

"I ... I don't know," I stuttered.

"Just think," John said, "you'll get to fuck a big, beautiful woman, like the ones in the mags, and she'll teach you all about sex, just like she did with me."

"Will you be there?" I asked.

"Of course. I wanna watch and take some pictures. Don't worry, it'll be our secret," John said, "just between the three of us."

I didn't really know why I was hesitating. The thought of having sex with a real, live woman was so exciting.

"Ok," I said.

"Great! You'll love it. Mum's so sexy. She'll be so thrilled. Can you get away for a night? Say you're staying a friend's house?"

"Yeah, I could do that. Bobby and me sleep over at each other's all the time."

"Would he cover for you?"

"Yeah, he definitely would."

"Good. Then next Friday, you come over here and we'll go to Mum's."

"OK." My mind was already working overtime, thinking about what would happen.

"D'you wanna wank again?" John asked. He turned the page of the photograph album again and this time it showed him and his mum on a bed. She just had suspenders and stockings on, John was naked. At first they were kissing again, then John was sucking her tits, then he was in between her legs, sucking her pussy.

As we looked at the photos he unzipped himself and took his cock out and started wanking and I followed suit.

"Try not to cum on the pics this time," he said, laughing.

He turned the page again and this time it showed him fucking his mum. I came straight away but this time aimed it up in the air, so my cum landed on the floor.

He gave his cock a few slow rubs and also shot his cum in the air. Some of it landed on my bare arm.

"Oops, I'm sorry," he said, scooping it up on his finger, then licking it. "Mmm, nice."

I was still hard after my cum, as I usually am, though John's dick had gone soft.

"Mum's gonna love you," John said. "She loves cum all over her. In her cunt and arse, on her tits and in her mouth."

I could hardly believe it. Was I really going to get to fuck John's mum next weekend?

He must have seen the look of doubt on my face.

"I'm not kidding, you know," he said."Will you definitely come? Mum will be so disappointed if you don't."

"Yes, ok," said.

"Brilliant." John the closed the photograph album. "You'll see Mum next week. Now which one would you like to see?" he said, indicating the computer screen.

I pointed at a thumbnail of two women being fucked by two men and John clicked on it. It expanded to show the same photo with a movie arrow which John clicked on. The film started with the woman sucking the two men's cocks then the women kissed each other while the men played with their tits and bottoms.

It was so sexy, I was soon ready to cum again and John's cock was hard again as well. I came first, my spunk shooting over John's lap and onto his cock as he wanked and then he came again,, his cum hitting me on the cheek.

"I'm so sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to do that."

"It's ok," I told him, wiping it up with my finger and then, I don't know why, I licked it.

John went and got another couple of beers from the kitchen and we drank them while we looked at pictures on the internet. He put 'big moms and boys' into Google Image and it showed lots of pics of women with young boys. Some sites were good, with big ladies doing sexy things with young guys but most of them were rubbish.

"Let's forget this," John said. "There's such a lot of crap on the internet. You choose some more mags and take them home and think about next weekend. I promise you you'll have a night to remember."

I picked out a few more magazines, the ones with the girls with the biggest boobs, and put them in my backpack. At the door, John said, "You're gonna have such a good time next weekend, Davy."

***

All the next week I couldn't think of anything else except meeting John's mum. I arranged it with Bobby that he'd cover for me, though of course, I didn't tell him what I was doing.

On Friday night after I got home from school I showered and dressed in clean jeans and a t-shirt and walked round to John's house.

He met me at the door and said, "You look smart. Are you ready?"

"I think so," I said.

"Don't worry," he laughed. "Mummy is gonna love you."

We got in his car and drove to another part of town, a neighborhood of expensive houses surrounded by trees. John drew up into one of the long drives.

"You're mum must be rich," I said.

"My dad was," John said. "He designed the Cygnus microlight."

I'd heard of that. It was a famous plane that had sold thousands.

"Why haven't you told me that before?" I asked.

"We don't like to talk about it," John said. He rang the doorbell.

After a couple of minutes a light went on and the door opened.

[to be continued]