Mother May I

Story Info
A mother finally love her son the way he deserves.
1.9k words
4.31
109k
100

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

It finally happened, after years of tension and desire building up...it happened. I finally fucked my son. It was incredible, unlike everything I ever imagined, and It wasn't as awkward as I thought it might be when it finally happened.

I have been hinting and flirting for nearly a year, but I have wanted this ever since my son Victor was 20 years old. Ever since the first time I saw him touching himself. He was in his bedroom and I walked in to grab his laundry and there he was in bed, on his back completely naked. His covers thrown off his bed, nothing but him holding his ipad on his chest and I could hear the moaning of the women on his screen and there it was, his long cock in his hand. He was stroking it slowly, fixated on his porn, I could see his swollen cock throbbing between his fingers. He didn't even see me and with his headphones in he had no idea I was there. I had honestly never thought of Victor that way, ever. But seeing him like this, I never knew how big he was, the second I saw his dick I felt my mouth water. I stood there in shock and when I finally regained my senses and realized he was still rubbing himself I started to truly realize how hot this was making me, how badly I wanted to stay and watch.

I noticed him start to stroke himself faster and I could hear the girl on his screen screaming with pleasure. I felt myself getting wet, I slowly and quietly slipped my fingers beneath my jeans, caressing the silk panties I was wearing. They were almost instantly soaked through and as my finger brushed against my clit, I saw a rope of pure white cream shoot from my boys penis. I couldn't believe how intense this was, the sound of his moans made my clit tingle and i quickly stepped back out of the room before he noticed me. I ran to my bedroom, locked the door and fucked myself so hard with my pink vibrator that I thought I wouldn't be able to walk afterwards. That was the beginning.

Since that moment I have been trying to fuck my son. It has been about 5 years since that day. The first year I was so ashamed of myself and felt awkward just being near him. I got over it eventually and started flirting with him, I would brush up against him in the kitchen and bend over in short skirts, show him my cleavage, and I couldn't wait until Summer when we would swim in the back yard while I wore the skimpiest bikinis I could find. He never seemed to notice though. I was so frustrated, I mean, I consider myself a MILF. Im about 5'5, long brown curly hair, perky C's and I am nice and curvy, why doesn't my little boy want to touch me?

I started sneaking into his room and masturbating in his bed while he wasn't home, secretly hoping he would come home and walk in on me like I did on him years before. But now, 5 years later, it is finally my moment. My son doesn't live at home anymore but he came to visit for a week and slept in his old room which I kept exactly as he left it. The first evening he was here We had some wine with dinner, I ended up pretty tipsy and we were laughing all night. This is when I decided I was not going to let this night end until I had him. I suggested we go for a late night dip in the pool and to my surprise he agreed.

He went out first, and as I walked out in my g-string bikini I saw my sons eyes widen. He looked me up and down and I swear I saw the front of his swim trunks move. I walked past him, shaking my curvy ass in his direction and bending over to undo my sandals, giving him the perfect view of my round ass. I was shocked when I felt a hard slap right on my left butt cheek. I turned to look at him and he looked embarrassed and just awkwardly laughed.

"Jeez mom, wear much?" He giggled as his face turned red. I smiled at him and ran my hand slowly up my thigh and then groped my own ass right where he slapped it. I definitely saw his shorts twitch this time. I just winked at him and walked over to the pools edge. I slowly stepped into the water and suddenly Victor came tearing over to the pool, jumping in with a huge splash. He came up for air and i laughed at him. He submerged himself again and swam around my legs as i waded into the water. He was so near my ass and he brushed against my thighs as he swam. If I wasn't already in the water I would feel my panties moisten right there. He came up again right in front of me, so close to my face it had to have been on purpose. I couldn't believe this, he wanted it. He wanted me.

I ran my fingers across his chest, it was dark but the moonlight and lights from the house danced across the water and i felt my sons cock raise under his shorts and caress my inner thighs. I inhaled sharply, and I could see him start to breath heavily and turn red.

"Mom..." I put my finger over his lips and leaned into him and felt his penis slide between my legs through his trunks. My breasts pressed against his chest and I slid my tongue past his lips, exploring his young mouth. It was amazing, I never could have imagine how good his lips would taste. He wrapped his hand around my waste and forcefully pulled me into him, it was so fucking hot. His other hand caressed and groped my ass and I ran my fingers through his wet hair. I pushed him away a little and pulled the string on my bikini top, letting it fall off my round, perky breasts which were now completely exposed. He stared down at my body and mumbled a soft "wow" as he reached out to touch me. His left hand squeezed my breast and i leaned my head back, licking my lips as I enjoyed the moment. He stepped closer again and kissed me softly, sliding his tongue across my lips and cupping my breasts as I clawed his chest.

That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. I slipped my thong off and it floated away over the water, I then reached down and pulled Victors shorts down to his knees. He stopped and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Woah, mom. Maybe...maybe this is going a little too far." He fumbled with his words, I just smiled and pressed my breasts against him as my hands slipped down to his waste.

"I mean, seriously, I..." he stuttered "Ive, I have always kind of thought you were hot and...and you have an fantastic body and, uh..." my hand stroked his cock and I gave it a little squeeze and I smiled at him, biting my lip. "I, I have thought about this for a while, mom. I actually used to listen outside your room while you were masturbating...i mean, you were kind of loud and I could hear your vibrator, it was hot. And...well, I don't know if we should go so far with this, isn't it...wrong?"

I smiled at him again, squeezing his dick in my hand and stroking up to the tip as he shuddered, closing his eyes and exhaling with pleasure.

"Baby," I whispered into his ear, putting my hand on the back of his head "a mothers love can never be wrong."

He looked into my eyes, breathing hard and he slid his tongue in my mouth again as I started stroking his cock faster. He grabbed the edge of the pool and I could tell he was getting close to cumming into my hand. As much as I wanted to see it, I was intent on feeling it inside me that night. I hopped up onto the side of the pool and spread my legs, showing my little boy my shaved, dripping pussy. He immediately knelt down into the water and buried his face in my cunt. I inhaled suddenly and shuddered at the feeling of his tongue flicking against my clit, his mouth exploring every inch of my womanhood and his tongue darting in and out of my wet, tight hole.

God, I get wet just thinking about it. His fingers started slipping inside me and he started fucking me hard with his hand, his tongue rubbing my clit, licking up all my juices and I started to moan loudly. It didn't take much to get me going and soon I was ready to orgasm. The thought of orgasming with my sons fingers inside me was almost more than I could take, but I wanted more.

I pushed his face away and jumped back down into the pool, i kissed him and tasted myself on his lips. It was so juicy and delicious. I pulled him over to the stairs and sat him down so the water was up to his chest, I climbed on top of him and guided his hard, throbbing cock to my pussy. He grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Mom, please, this is...a lot...it's so fast." I leaned into him.

"Baby, look at me..." I caressed my dripping breasts and bit my lip "don't you want mommy to make you cum?" I smiled seductively at him and he just shook his head in defeat.

"Fuck. Fuck I need you." He shouted, flipping me around so I was sitting on the stairs, he spread my legs and inserted his massive dick inside me. It was so tight, but it felt like he belonged there. His mass filled me and I felt complete. He thrusted in and out and I moaned in ecstasy, he groaned and kept his eyes on me the entire time. I knew he wanted his mommy, he wanted this as much as I did and he loved his mommy so much. He fucked me so hard my legs cramped, his throbbing manhood filling me completely and perfectly hitting my g-spot with every thrust. I felt a wave of pleasure come over me, my clit tingling and just as the most incredible and intense orgasm overcame me he looked into my eyes and moaned "mom, Im cumming inside you right now!" He thrusted a few times, hard, I could feel his cream filling me up and he groaned with pleasure, his entire body shaking.

I stroked his hair and smiled.

"Oh baby, you fucked mommy so good."

He smiled at me, kissing me passionately again as he pulled his now limp cock out of me. I felt his cum gush from my cunt and I shuddered, I slid my hand between my pussy lips, rubbing his juice into my skin and touching my clit. He smiled at me and I stood up, revealing my entire body to the cold night air, his cum still dripping down my thighs.

"Thank you baby, mommy loves you," I said, turning and walking toward the house, leaving him wet and alone in the pool with a look of shame and satisfaction on his face. I went into my room and used my vibrator to cum three more times that night, all the while my sons cum slowly dripping from inside me.

This will not be the last time, I will fuck my baby boy again.