Mother Mistress Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body convulsed as his tongue touched her clit and she cried out, but she held him close. Patrick grasped her tight firm asscheeks to hold her as he worked his magic tongue on her clit and pussy. Agnes breathed hard as her orgasm was swiftly building deep within her and she knew that she was very close to cumming. Patrick suspected as much and he redoubled his effort to bring her to orgasm quickly. She cried out, nearly screaming, as her body convulsed and erupted in a massive orgasm. Her pussy spewed forth her juices that sprayed over Patrick's face, mouth and tongue. He gripped her asscheeks hard while Agnes's body rocked and twisted as she climaxed hard.

Patrick continued to 'torment' her clitoris as he tongued her sensitive nub to nearly drive her insane with pleasure. She tried to push him away while she struggled to remain upright, but she could do neither. Her knees wobbled then buckled as Patrick swiftly turned her around, grasped her waist and gently let her descend to her knees. His marvelous tongue never left swirling over her clit as held her on her knees while she gasped for air. Gently, Patrick let her lean back against the mattress of her bed as Agnes tried to catch her breath. She stared at him with a blank look on her face, her chest heaving to breathe as she struggled to recover her senses.

Finally, she blinked and leaned forward, her mouth half open to kiss her young lovers lips deeply. "Oh, Patrick, that was incredible," she half whispered. "I haven't cum that hard in years." She stroked his hair and embraced him to hold him close. Thoughts ran through her mind that even though he was eighteen and over the age of consent, he was still just a boy. Patrick moved his upper body back a few inches to look into his Mistress's face then kissed her tenderly as he probed for her tongue to share the goodness of her bounty that still remained in his mouth. 'He doesn't kiss me as though he is just a boy,' thought Agnes, 'and he makes love to me as if I were just a girl,' she mused.

They broke their kiss and Patrick lowered his lips to her breast to kiss and lick her nipple. She held him to her bosom as they rose up and collapsed on the bed, without her nipples leaving her lovers mouth. Agnes moaned as Patrick, still suckling, parted her legs to kneel between them. As he moved his mouth to her other nipple, she caught a glimpse of his cock still imprisoned in his cruel cock cage. She reached to her nightstand to retrieve the key to his padlock. Patrick, saw the key out of the corner of his eye and quickly moved his body so she could unlock it, without ever letting her nipple to leave his mouth.

A single click and the chastity device opened. Agnes tossed the pieces of the chastity belt to the floor and marveled at how swiftly Patrick's cock snapped to a ridged hard-on. He sighed in relief as his cock was finally free from its prison. He seemed to leap back between her legs. Grasping a pillow, he lifted her hips to slide the pillow under her ass. In a blink of an eye, Agnes took his cock in her hand to guide it between her cuntlips. She was drenched with her juices and his cock slid easily into her warm wet pussy. Agnes groaned with lust as his cock parted her cuntlips and slowly entered into her most intimate place. Her legs wrapped quickly around his body, locking her feet together and squeezing her thighs against his waist.

She marveled at his strong, manliness and yet he was gentle, as his cock slowly impaled her. Her deep sighs told Patrick that she welcomed his intrusion deep inside her. The gentle warmth of her pussy belied the sexual animal Mother Mistress truly was. Her legs held him tight as she moaned in ecstasy as her pussy clenched his cock in a strangle hold. The inner folds of her pussy clasped around his cock to force his foreskin back as he penetrated her enveloping his sensitive cockhead with the wet warmth and tightness of her cunt. As he withdrew his cock on the backstroke, her pussy seemed to cling to his foreskin until it once again covered his sensitive cockhead.

Patrick was in a sexual paradise as his Mistress took control and set the pace as they fucked. He was content to let his benefactor, lover and Mistress dominate their lovemaking. 'She would anyway,' he thought. Agnes embraced him again and pulled at his upper body until his chest lay hard against her breasts. Her nipples seemed hard enough to penetrate his skin as Agnes thrust her hips back into Patrick on each of his in strokes. She moaned softly then kissed his lips again to entwine her tongue with his. Patrick felt his balls drawing up against his body as he felt his orgasm swiftly rising.

Agnes felt his balls becoming tight spheres of flesh against her asscheeks and realized that he would cum very soon. She controlled her own climax and resisted cumming as she waited for Patrick to cum first. He drove his cock into her and held it deep inside her pussy, groaned aloud and exploded in a blast of hot, thick, white cum. Agnes felt her orgasm erupt just when his hot sperm spurted into her throbbing pussy. She cried out and bit her lip at the intensity of her orgasm. Her legs gripped him tight around his waist as she felt his young hot seed spurting deep inside her pussy again and again. Patrick's young cock splattered his cum into the depth of Agnes's cunt in heavy and repeated volleys.

"Oh God, that feels so good, Patrick," Agnes sighed into his ear, holding her submissive tightly as he seemed to melt from the force of his orgasm. His body fell limply upon his Mistress and she accepted his full weight bearing down upon her. After a few seconds, Agnes managed to deftly slide out from under him and Patrick rolled over to lie next to her, spent and exhausted. He was breathing hard and trying to recover, but his intense orgasm prevented a swift recovery. Agnes reached over his chest to rub his nipples and he groaned with delight even as he struggled to recover. Agnes too, was fatigued from her mind numbing orgasms.

As she lay listening to Patrick's heavy breathing, she smiled knowing that she had both Patrick and Susan as student boarders and submissives for another three years. Agnes was looking forward to the many occasions she would have to Dominate both of them and, of course, Cindy too. She thought back to her adopted son, Robert, and the wonderful years he spent as the only male among the Dominant and submissive women in her lifestyle group. Patrick would certainly enjoy the upcoming years just as Robert did, she mused.

Patrick stirred and sat up. He seemed confused as to whether he should remain with Mother Mistress or return to his own room. Agnes realized his predicament and reached out to take his arm, "Don't go, sweet boy," she told him softly. "Stay here with me tonight." Patrick smiled and nodded. He remembered his chastity belt and bent to retrieve it for his Mistress. Agnes grinned as he handed the device to her. "Just put in my nightstand drawer. I doubt very much that you want to wear it," she smiled. He placed the 'cock prison' in the drawer, turned the lamp off and lay down next to his Mistress.

He gazed into her eyes in the dim moonlight shining through the window and quietly said, 'Thank you, Mother Mistress," he paused then added, "For everything you have done for me." Agnes kissed him then snuggled against his body as Patrick drew the covers over both of them.

"You're a special boy, Patrick, and Mistress loves you very much." As they both drifted off to sleep, Patrick knew that Mother Mistress would awaken renewed, lustful and filled with passion. He wanted to fulfill her desires in any way she wanted as he served his Mother Mistress.

To be continued in Chapter 09.

* * *

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile.

12