Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 05

Story Info
Danica decides to intervene and help her daughter.
16.7k words
4.56
95.7k
65

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,261 Followers

A reader suggested this story and I decided to write it because the storyline sounded so dynamic and realistic. I do appreciate feedback so please feel free to send me your comments.

*

Julie was standing with her mom as Sarah approached. "No sense wasting money. I have a room all to myself and I just hate being alone," Sarah informed the two. It was definitely against the rules for staff to fraternize with parents, but that didn't stop Sarah. "Nothing would make me happier than if you stayed in my room."

Dani desperately wanted to say no but something in Sarah's tone told her to use caution. "Well... well I guess. Do you think it is okay, as parents aren't supposed to socialize with staff," she asked?

"Don't worry. No one will know. Most parents don't go to the competitions and the ones that do don't stay at the same hotel," Sarah replied. "I like to know the parents of my favorite girls... it will be a good chance to get to know you better," she said in a joking manner.

Dani knew she didn't have a choice and reluctantly shrugged her shoulders in defeat. She had no idea what the devious coach had planned or else she would never have agreed. All three headed to Sarah's room, which was on another floor. The elevator ride was deathly quiet and so was the long walk down the hallway. As soon as they were inside the room, it became obvious that Sarah and Julie were in cahoots. "We want you to change into a dress... actually a dress Julie brought for you," Sarah stated with the certainty of having her demands obeyed.

Dani simply stood still, as her daughter handed her coach a plastic bag. In the bag was a skimpy black dress that Dani bought years ago for a costume party, but never had the courage to wear. Sarah held up the garment and smiled at the panic etched all over Dani's face. "But... but, it's too small. It won't fit," she protested.

"Oh don't worry, it'll fit," Sarah said with a big grin. "There may be certain womanly parts hanging out, but the dress will fit perfectly for what we have in mind."

"Mother, I know it sounds silly, but I want to watch you having sex with a stranger," Julie stated. Her voice was a little high pitched and filled with a strange emotion, as her eyes roved over her mother's body. She grew more excited by the second and hastily added to Dani's horror. "I'm going to watch you cum all over a stranger's cock." Julie paused and her face showed all of her obsessive desire. "I want to see your face when you loose control."

"Honey, I can't, no, I can't."

"Oh, you will. You'll cum and act like a whore, or else," Sarah said, as she stepped between the mother and daughter. "Believe it or not, but this guy paid me a thousand bucks for sex." The coach paused for a moment. "Well, sex with you."

"Oh gawd, I can't... not with a stranger... not for money."

Sarah had everything planned. She emptied a small handbag that was loaded with drinks and snacks and set everything on the kitchenette counter. She opened a strawberry cooler and covertly added some white powder to the drink. "Here, let's have a drink and try to relax," she said and handed the bottle to Dani. Then she grabbed one for herself and one for Julie. "We have time before our mysterious date arrives."

Dani never intended on drinking, but nothing else seemed logical so she took a couple of sips. The cooler tasted so good that she quickly gulped down more of the refreshing drink before she realized it was a very big mistake. Dani held the bottle in front of her face and stared blankly at the half empty bottle. "No, no, you put something... something in," she moaned.

Julie put her arm around her mother's shoulders. "Don't worry mother... everything is all right," she whispered in Dani's ear. "The drink will help you relax. Help you get ready for your date."

Dani felt her eyes glass over and she stared blankly into space. Her arm was raised by Julie and without any hesitation she drank. In a matter of a minute, the bottle was empty and Dani found it very difficult to stand. Her legs felt weak and her knees wobbled like crazy so she willingly accepted a helping hand from Sarah.

Her arms hung straight down at her sides, which made it easy for Sarah and Julie to remove all of her clothes. Dani's mind was hazy and things didn't seem right, yet she didn't try to stop the two. She remained standing, as the black dress was deftly slipped over her head, and didn't resist when the garment was shifted into place. Not wearing a bra or panties didn't register at the time and she just wanted to lie down because her mind was so confused.

When Sarah whispered in her ear, Dani merely blinked and tried to comprehend what the coach was saying. "Over there on the ledge is a camera... on the cabinet beside the microwave is another camera and over there beside the curtain is another."

Dani tried to focus, but her eyes were too glazed. "Huuggghhh... huuuggghhh."

"We want to make a movie that we can all watch... the evidence will show a whore getting banged," Sarah said and laughed.

The timing was perfect, as the phone rang. "Yes, she's here. We'll be right down," Sarah said to the caller.

"He's here. Mother, your date is downstairs," Julie declared in a very excited manner. "We'll meet him and then you can bring him up to the room."

Julie grabbed one arm and Sarah the other, as they headed out the door and to the elevator. The sedated drink had overtaken any of her normal or rational thinking and Dani merely followed the pair. When the elevator door opened, she tried to hold back knowing something wasn't right, but Sarah sternly pushed her into the small enclosure. "Don't worry, my love. He won't hurt you... only fuck your brains out," she said and laughed.

Dani realized the small dress had shifted and she tried to make herself more presentable, as she tugged on the hem of the short dress. She bent over to pull the hem down and realized that almost all of her boobs were showing. The material was far too small and stretchy to stay in place and she quickly adjusted the top to display less cleavage. The slow ride down to the lobby seemed to take forever and Dani kept adjusting the dress as best she could.

The door opened and Sarah asked the mother and daughter to wait beside the elevator. There was a man sitting in the lobby and she acknowledged him with a wave. "You wait here and I'll take care of the arrangements... make sure everything is good before we send you off with a total stranger," she said and headed across the big open lobby.

Dani watched and tried to retain her balance, as she was still very woozy from the powerful sedative. She constantly tugged on the hem and the top to make the dress cover more, but her attempts for modesty were quite futile. When the stranger handed Sarah what appeared to be a wad of money, the transaction didn't mean anything to Dani. Suddenly Sarah waved her hand and made gestures to invite Dani and Julie to join her.

The stranger almost lost his tongue when the sexy woman walked towards him. The two walked arm and arm but it was the older, much sexier woman who got all of his attention. There was more than enough cleavage to get his heart pounding and the hem of the dress quickly rode upwards to the top of Dani's thighs. "Holy shit... you weren't kidding. She's gorgeous... sexier than I imagined," he said to Sarah. "I can see why you wanted so much money. I can't believe she's the mother of a cheerleader."

"Oh yes, Danica is Julie's mother," Sarah replied, as the two approached. "And this is Julie who loves to see her mother having fun."

The man looked at Julie and back at Dani, as he struggled to understand what appeared to be a weird setup. "Wow, I can see Julie has her mother's good looks," he said, while his eyes lingered on Dani. "But Danica is truly worth every penny I'm paying."

The man then glanced around the lobby at some of the people who were checking-in. He noticed some of the men admiring the sexy woman and abruptly all of his doubts disappeared. He stood up and met Dani and Julie with the biggest smile on his face.

"So this is what you paid for... Danica is yours. Take her up to our room, as I'm sure you have plenty planned for her," Sarah whispered and completely ignored the mother and daughter. "You can do anything... anything with Danica as long as you don't hurt her."

"Never! I'd never hurt a woman... particularly a gorgeous woman."

"Wait till you see her boobs... her tits. Danica has the most amazing nipples. They're always hard and erect because she wants men to play with them."

"Oh fuck, I bet they're fantastic."

"And she loves men to touch her ass... caress her ass."

"Oh man, she's got the nicest ass."

"Wait till you touch her pussy. She'll wiggle her pussy at you until you play with her clitoris... then Danica can't stop creaming. She'll beg you to fuck her once you touch her clit."

"Oh fuck... oh fuck."

"Danica won't stop cumming... she's the best whore in town and will beg you to stick your cock in her."

Dani was beat red with embarrassment, but she didn't have time to fret the impeding encounter. The man didn't need any encouragement. He grabbed Dani's hand and quickly ushered her back across the lobby. They didn't have to wait for the elevator and were on the way up before Dani realized what was happening. The man tried to make a little small talk, but nothing really registered with Dani, as her mind was still too groggy. When the elevator stopped and they got out, she was practically pulled down the hallway to the room.

Everything happened fast and furious, which only added to Dani's bewilderment. She was inside the room in no time and in the tightest embrace before she could resist. The man had his arms around her and one hand on her back and the other was boldly caressing her butt. Dani tried to keep her dress in place but he easily sneaked the hem up until his hand covered the bare cheeks of her ass. She heard him talking, but she was too perplexed to listen. "Son of a bitch, no undies. Nice ass... goddamn nice ass," he stated. "Fucking nicer than my old lady's."

Dani tried to evade the man's groping by twisting and turning until she loosened his grasp, but that only worsened the ordeal. She glared at him and then down in the direction of his stare. The top of the dress had shifted and one of her boobs was almost fully exposed so that her nipple was showing. "Holy fuck... nice tits. You're gorgeous... sexier than I ever imagined," he whispered, as he pushed her towards the bed. "Even nicer than your friend described."

The shove was hard enough to throw Dani off balance and she turned to grab the footboard. She was lewdly bent over at the waist and her backside faced directly at the man. When his hands closed around her waist, she almost fainted. Her dress was virtually useless, as the hem was up to the middle of her butt and provided the man with a perfect view. He held her hips steady and the sight of her bare ass quickly fueled his raging desire.

He swooped in to lick Dani's crack and ran his tongue up and down the velvety crevice. Dani shivered and she was afraid to let go of the footboard so she tried to endure the crude molestation. Then his tongue toyed with the one spot that made her react for fear the man would actually penetrate her hole. She turned her head and looked backwards. "No... nooo, please no," she moaned, but it felt like every muscle in her body was paralyzed.

The man never hesitated. He forced her to stand up and then ripped the dress up and over her head before she could stop him. She remained standing in front of the man, as he performed the fastest striptease in history. Then he grabbed her in another embrace and started kissing the side of her face and down to her neck. Dani had her hands on his shoulders trying to push him away, but her strength was far too little. "Goddamn... baby, you're worth every penny," he said, as his voice quivered in anticipation. "Sexiest piece of ass and I'm going to screw you until I can't get it up."

Suddenly the man's patience ran out. He pushed Dani until the back of her legs hit the bed and then she toppled backwards, landing flat on her back. The sight was heart-stopping, as she stared at the naked man. "No... no... please no," she begged.

The man wrapped his fist around his throbbing erection and aimed it at Dani. "The lady promised that you would cum all over my hardon," he said. "And I can't wait to stick my cock into the sexiest whore on earth."

Dani was afraid yet her mind still wasn't sure why, as the sedative was still overpowering. Then the man grabbed her by the ankles and spread her legs wide. Something was wrong and Dani struggled to make him stop. "No, you can't. No, protection... need something... a condom."

"What the hell? Baby, you're crazy."

"Protection... you need a condom. Wear a condom."

"Honey, you're crazy. I paid a thousand bucks for bareback... no fucking rubber."

Dani tried to keep her eyes open, but she was too weak. She felt the man squeeze into the space between her splayed legs and then something horrible happened. Her labia spread when the head of the man's cock pressed into her wetness. Every part of her body felt numb yet not her womanly treasures. The man swiped his penis up and down through her slit a few times and to ensure his lengthy shaft was fully greased. Then he inserted some of his rod and groped her tits like a horny teenager.

She couldn't think straight. Her arms and legs were lifeless yet the rest of her body was more alive than ever. She knew her nipples were swollen and enlarged to where they throbbed like crazy. When the penis swiped through her slit, it was like a knife slicing her spirit in half. Dani was horrified that somehow her womanly body had succumbed to an animal lust, which was foreign to her. She was barely conscious yet she realized exactly what was on the horizon.

Dani twisted her hips in a futile effort to escape, but it only enabled the man to get more penetration. "Gaaaawwwwd... oh gaaaawwwwd."

"That's it, baby. Move that ass... faster... faster!"

"Noooo... noooo... noooo."

"Holy Christ... my balls... my balls hurt. Christ you're moving like crazy... a wild bitch."

"Noo... noo... noo."

"Oh baby, you're fucking hot... your cunt feels so good. Fuck yes, keep moving that snatch."

"Nooo... nooo... nooo."

"Oh baby, you're the best... the most I've paid for a whore, but you're the best piece of ass... ever!"

Dani was vaguely aware of being ravaged and she acted like a zombie. "No, no, no... don't... oh gawd, don't."

The man arched his back and drove his hips at her with all of his manly power. He rammed his cock to the hilt and embedded his monster into Dani's belly. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck, not yet." He arched his back and didn't dare move for fear the extreme heat would rob his remaining stamina. "Have to wait!"

Dani twisted her hips one way and then the other trying to get away. "No, please don't," she pleaded.

"Keep moving... oh fuck, yes... keep moving."

Again Dani tried twisting and turning, but the man kept his cock embedded in her fiery inferno. She was positive the intense throbbing in her deepest regions was the man's heartbeat and she couldn't stop moving in the hopeless belief she could get away. Every time she arched her back and pulled her hips back, he followed to keep his cock buried to the hilt. When she rolled her hips, he did the same, as he tried to endure the intense heat.

Dani felt the cock-head pierce her precious womanhood and remain fully entrenched. Again she twisted, but the man was too quick. "No... please, no... no."

"I'm going to cum. Cum inside your whore-cunt and fill you with cum. Get ready, sweetheart!"

Dani heard the revelation and knew it was the end of the world. "No... no, you can't. Don't, please don't."

"Oh baby, oh baby!" He reached around Dani's writhing hips and grabbed her bare ass-cheeks. When he pulled up with the brute strength in his arms, he thrust his hips. He pumped madly and jettisoned a big load of cum each time he rammed his cock to the hilt. His eyes focused on the wildly swaying tits and he wondered if Dani's big boobs weren't the sexiest sight in the world. Even after he was drained, the man kept pumping in and out of Dani's tight hole relishing the most wonderful fuck session of his life.

Dani pretended to be asleep when she felt the man move to get up. She didn't want another sexual encounter and it took every ounce of strength and willpower to sit up. Her eyes were barely half open, but she tried to encourage the man to get dressed and leave. When he did start dressing, she felt a sense of relief knowing her dangerous turmoil was practically over. Dani heard him say something and she smiled and nodded her head, trying to get rid of the man, as quickly as possible.

When the hotel room door closed behind the man, Dani simply collapsed. She fought the sedative as long as she could, but suddenly it was time to sleep. Her eyes closed and when she woke up she was looking up at two smiling faces. "My mom's a whore. Dear lord, my mother is a whore," Julie whispered.

"Please... oh please, I'm sorry," Dani whispered.

"Mother... did you? Did the man make you cum," Julie asked?

Dani's eyes fluttered and she tried to look away. A low mumbling came from her daughter and made the scene more riveting. Julie noticed her mother's sign of shameful remorse and instantly felt more aroused than ever. "Mother! You did! You were a prostitute... had sex with a stranger."

Dani lay motionless. Her body refused to move and she tried to focus on what was being said. "I'm sure the movie will show everything. How you acted like a slut and got banged by a complete stranger," Sarah said. "We'll look at the movie later... after the girls do their routines and all of the games are over."

"Mother, we have to go. You can get some more rest and we'll be back in about five hours," Julie informed her woozy mom. "You look terrible. Please cleanup before we return as we have some more fun things for you."

"Yes, the team has their annual initiation," Sarah said. "Once the girls get a month into the season, we have an initiation for the new girls. That means Julie, Lara and Dayna go through a ritual that our team has used for the past two seasons."

***

Hazing was in the news, but Danica never imagined experiencing such a thing since she wasn't a member of any sorority or any formal team. Sarah along with everyone else knew initiations were taboo, but most sports team still used a hazing of some sort on their newest members. They were always done in secret and since the victims were usually innocent young teens or adults, no one squealed or said anything.

The initiation ritual was very simple. One of the biggest faults with society and kids today was their communication skills. Sarah wisely decided to use their hazing sessions to help the rookies improve this skill by using every one of their senses other than their eyesight. The new girl would go into a darkened hotel room and spend a whole hour trying to get to know a mystery person. The girl had no idea who this person was or what was allowed or not allowed during the hour long ordeal.

Since a person's eyesight was likely the most vital sense, any communication would prove difficult in a pitch-black room because they couldn't see a thing for the entire hour. They were required to use their sense of feel, touch, hearing, smell and of course speech to converse with each other. The person in the room waiting for the rookie was normally one of the members of the cheerleading team, usually one of the senior girls, but Sarah shrewdly made an exception this year.

Sarah arranged for Julia and Dayna's initiation to be with two of the senior girls while she scheduled Lara's mystery date to be with Dani. Both Sarah and Julie were extremely excited to break the news to Julie's mother. Immediately after the last performance, the coach and daughter rushed back to see Dani at the hotel room. Dani was worn to a frazzle as she waited and fretted hours for the return of the dominating pair.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,261 Followers