Mother of a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken had dimmed the lights and made the living room appear quite alluring. He handed Dani her unfinished cooler from earlier and she immediately drank a good portion to calm her nerves. "I can see that you love your daughter very much and will do anything for her," Ken declared. "I will make it happen as long as you make me happy."

The implications were tremendous and Dani's heart pounded, as she wondered if she was doing the right thing. All of a sudden the man stated his evil intentions. "You can show me what a gorgeous cheerleader really looks like," Ken said, as he handed Dani a replica of the school's cheerleader's outfit. "Put this on so I can see if you look good enough to be a real cheerleader."

Dani was fully aware of her immense sexual appeal and she couldn't remember any man doubting her talent or beauty. She grabbed the costume and immediately noticed that the only items were a skimpy top and short flared skirt. "But... but... but?"

The dumbfounded look on her face made Ken laugh, as he motioned for her to start undressing. "You don't need anything else... just the top and skirt. Once you show me your best cheerleader moves, then you can give me a glorious blowjob."

He may as well have slapped her across the face, as his statement took her breath away. Although she expected Ken to make sexual innuendos, she didn't expect him to come straight out and mention a blowjob. Her heart raced and Dani wondered if she had made the right decision in returning to the man's house. She fumbled with the garments and looked questioningly at Ken.

"You can change right here. You don't have to hide anything from me," Ken whispered. "Julie's career is in your hands."

Dani hesitated and pondered if she should bolt. Then the glorious visions of Julie jumping around with the other cheerleaders popped into her head and she reluctantly started to change. She turned her back to Ken and removed her shear blouse. Just as she went to don the small stretchy top, Ken took charge. "You don't need a bra. Take it off and just wear the top. Do it!"

Dani could barely contain herself and her hands literally vibrated when she took off the rich lacy bra. Ken stared intently at Dani and relished the fact she had weakened. He couldn't see the front of her body when she stripped, but just her nude back gave him an erection. Then she removed her skirt and he almost filled his pants with chizz when the sexy sight of Dani's panty covered ass appeared. Ken thought of having her remove the garment, as well, but reasoned she looked sexier wearing the shear panties.

The stretchy top barely covered her breasts and Dani was positive that a portion of her bum and crotch was exposed to the leering man. She was afraid to turn around and merely stood still, waiting for Ken to make his next move.

Ken promptly sat down in a big easy chair. "Now you can be my sweet little cheerleader. Show me some of your best moves," he said. "If I like them, I may let you go."

There was hope, but Dani was still not sure. She turned half around and looked at Ken who was barely five feet away. "But I don't know how... I've never been a cheerleader. I don't know how or what to do," she pleaded.

Ken waved his hand to indicate he wanted her to perform. "You said you would do anything for Julie," he said. "Surely you're smart enough to do a little dancing. For Christ sake, the longer I sit here... the hornier I'm getting."

Dani grit her teeth and decided to give it her best. She often helped Julie with routines and had some idea of what looked good and what didn't. She did a few quick jumps with some basic arm waves and kicks. When she kicked out one leg and then the other, she made sure to do it so that Ken couldn't see up her skirt. The devious moves seemed to work, but then Ken ordered her to jump higher and stretch her arms to the sky.

If Dani wasn't embarrassed and humiliated already, she was after the high-kick. Her arms thrust high in the air and her boobs popped out of the undersized top. She was totally shocked at the brazen exposure and didn't immediately cover-up. When she looked over at Ken, her heart stopped.

Ken's entire focus was on the luscious tits and it was obvious he couldn't wait. His pants were fully unzipped and he was boldly stroking his cock, ensuring the bulbous head pointed straight at Dani. She wanted to die yet she didn't look away as Ken pumped his big fist up and down the overly lengthy shaft. "Gorgeous... those are gorgeous tits," he whispered the almost non-audible statement.

Dani straightened the top, but the damage was already done. Ken kept gawking, hoping for another glimpse, and he wondered if they weren't the nicest breasts he'd ever seen. They may have the slightest sag but that only highlighted the succulence of the boobs. The areolas were like halos around the enormous nipples that stood proudly at the ends of Dani's boobs.

Her heart stopped and so did her breathing, as her eyes grew wide in sheer panic. Ken virtually masturbated right in front of her and he wanted to remind her one more time. "Julie will make the squad... I promise. It's the only way!" Then he stood up and swiftly stripped all of his clothes.

"Oh gawd, dear gawd, no, I can't... can't," she pleaded.

Ken was naked and he again fisted his illustrious cock. He ogled her chest and the bright red material with the school's proud emblem on the front may as well have been invisible. "You're a very sexy lady and I like the fact you are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for your daughter," he said. "Julie should be proud of you."

Dani wondered if she was actually making the ultimate sacrifice. She literally trembled and found it hard to remain motionless, as the man stared at her scantily clad body. "Buuu, Buuugh, buuu," she mumbled as she didn't know what else to say. She tried to keep her arms at her sides so she wouldn't have to touch the man, but Ken was too shrewd.

He shuffled closer to her and stood about a foot away. "It's time, sweetheart. Take off the top," he said in a clear stern voice. "It's time to wrap your pretty lips around my big cock. Give me the best blowjob of my life."

Dani didn't know why she looked down, but she glanced straight at the man's enlarged penis. Ken's fist was wrapped around the base and he waved his prick at her almost in an enticing manner. "Oh, oh, oh gawd, I can't," she moaned.

"The top... take the damn thing off!"

Ken could easily jump on top of the smaller woman, but he wanted the episode on his terms. He wanted Dani to wither under his power and do everything, so he stood motionless in front of her, waving his cock around and around. She thrust out her hand, more to keep the man away from her than anything else. It was a standoff Dani knew she couldn't win if she wanted to help her daughter.

Dani placed her hand flat on the man's chest. Ken had a frown on his face and he nodded his head to indicate he wanted the top. Dani's rationalization was flawed and she couldn't think straight, as she stared straight into Ken's hypnotic eyes. Suddenly she felt his fingers grab the bottom of the skimpy cheerleader's top and in the blink of an eye the garment was stripped.

Dani thought if she blinked or looked away, she would lose. She stared at Ken and without warning something searing hot was in her hand. Ken guided her arm and placed her dainty hand on top of his erection and then he wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft. It was impossible to look away and her heart beat increased dramatically, as their eyes remained fixated.

The cock wasn't completely hard yet, but it was impressive. Her hand kept getting hotter and hotter and without looking, the thing seemed to run halfway up her arm. Dani wasn't totally naïve or ignorant and knew some men were well endowed yet she had not personally been with such a man. She had always thought her husband was big and certainly big enough, but Ken was measurably bigger, both in length and width.

Dani struggled to catch her breath, but it was all in vain as Ken took charge. "I love the million dollar tits... now get the skirt off so I can see that million dollar ass," he growled. "Then you're goin' to get down on your knees and do what sluts do best."

No man had ever talked to her in such a way or used such crude manners. She wasn't sure why or how but suddenly the skirt was gone. All she wore was the pair of skimpy panties and she felt virtually naked standing in front of the hated man. It almost seemed senseless telling Ken that she didn't want his affection yet she blurted it out anyway. "Dear gawd, I can't... can't do this. It's not right," she moaned. "You have to stop... we have to stop."

"Gorgeous tits... gorgeous fucking tits!"

"Oh gawd... oh gawd!"

"Let's see what else you got, sweetheart. Turn around and let me see that lovely ass."

"Oh gawd... oh gawd! Stop you bastard or I'll report you," Dani cried and used every ounce of strength to slap his face.

Ken caught her arm just in time and wrenched it behind her back. "Sweet Jesus... god damn you're the sexiest slut. You want it just as bad as I do, slut!"

"No, I'm not a slut. You bastard... you bastard!"

"Christ lady... you wouldn't be here if you didn't want to get fucked."

"No, that's not true. I just want to help my daughter."

"You're almost naked... begging to get fucked."

"Oh gawd, no... no I'm not. I don't want sex... not with you!"

Ken decided to put an end to Dani's feeble protests. "Okay lady. We can stop if you don't want your precious daughter to get chosen for the cheerleading squad. I'll tell Julie that she was on the team, but her mother wouldn't cooperate," he whispered. His voice was low and very steady. "It's up to you... you can assure your daughter's success... or you can break her dear little heart!"

"Dear gawd... oh, dear gawd." Dani glared at the blatant man and felt her stomach churning crazily, as she wanted to hit him.

"I promise. I will select Julie for the squad. It's up to you."

"That's blackmail. You're only blackmailing me into doing what you want."

"Sweetheart! You're just like all the rest. You'll do anything to help your precious daughter." Ken noticed her sign of weakness and acted. He shrewdly twisted her arm around to the front and guided her hand back to his stiffening cock. "Get me hard... nice and hard."

She didn't intend on closing her fingers around the thick shaft, but she did without thinking. Dani never got down on her knees for any man and certainly didn't even like fondling or sucking a penis. She always thought a blowjob was disgusting and although she had given a few to her husband on rare occasions, she only did it to please him.

Dani would never forget the next minute. That was how long it took for her to go from a faithful, married woman to a common adulterous slut. Ken forced her down to her knees so that his erection was in her face. Dani closed her eyes and Ken merely rubbed his leaking prick all over her flushed face, coating her cheeks with pre-cum.

Ken loved watching Dani squirm. Her hand held his cock and she pushed the thing away from her flushed face. The hardon was already thicker than any she had seen personally and every second it grew longer. Without thinking her other hand came up and suddenly she had both hands trying to control the man so he wouldn't ram his cock into her mouth.

The fiery shaft grew hotter and seemed too irresistible, as she seemed to be suffocating. Ken rubbed the slick tip against her lips and jerked his hips with the skill of a surgeon. When the bulbous head went into her hot mouth, Dani choked and squeezed hard with both hands to control the amount Ken shoved down her throat. "That's it, baby... suck my cock. Get it nice and hard so we can fuck. I'm gonna fuck that pretty ass of yours."

Dani didn't know what was worse; the drastic statement or the harsh forecast. She tasted the pungent liquid yet it didn't make her sick like cum usually did. Then Ken leaned down and grabbed her tits. He roughly grabbed both nipples and used the tender buds to roll the boobs all around in a big circle. "Sweetheart... you've got the nicest tits. I have to see them bouncing up and down when you plant my cock in your belly."

Again Dani wanted to swear at the man, but the blowjob prevented any oral protest. All she could muster was a few shakes of her head to let her protest be known.

"First the blowjob... then you're going to cum all over my big cock," Ken stated. "I can hardly wait!"

The audacity of the man infuriated her. Suddenly she made up her mind. She would endure the sexual encounter with full intentions of giving the rotten man a blowjob to satisfy his selfish demands. Dani vowed that the only satisfaction she would get from the demoralizing act would be his adding Julie to the cheerleading squad.

Dani reasoned that even if Ken tried to screw her after she sucked him off, she would hate every second. She managed to catch her breath by breathing heavily through her nose and then disaster struck. Ken roughly jerked her to her feet and stood back a little to admire her beauty. Dressed only in a pair of frilly panties, Dani looked sexier than ever. The garment was cut extremely high on the sides, which highlighted her long shapely legs.

Ken proved to be the bastard Dani thought he was. He bent over and devoured one of her hardened nipples. Dani brought up her arms in protest, but Ken simply brushed them aside and sucked as hard as he could. Ken left an obvious red mark around the glorious bud, much to Dani's dismay. Then he treated her like his personal slut when he grabbed the elastic waistband of her panties and jerked upward to almost lift her off the floor.

The narrow band of material surged into her crevices and practically crushed her tender clitty at the tip of her pussy. No one had ever treated her like a tramp. She tried standing on her tiptoes to relieve the pressure, but Ken merely jerked the panties higher.

Dani felt light headed and she didn't know if it was from the drinks or from being molested. Ken slowly shuffled forward and pushed her backwards until the back of her legs hit the sofa. Then she toppled over and Ken wound up on top of her outstretched body, as she landed on her back. He drooled when he envisioned giving Dani some fabulous cunnilingus.

Dani got the surprise of her life when Ken didn't screw her, as she felt completely helpless. He swiftly ripped her panties off. Then Ken crouched between her knees and pushed her legs wide apart until she was sure the man could see everything. Dani stared downward and across her heaving tummy, as Ken's head dropped to her crotch. When his burning mouth closed over her gushing opening, she thought the top of her head blew off.

She tried to sit up but Ken put both hands on her chest, cupping her boobs in a brazen manner. He grabbed the erect nipples and squeezed very hard until she cried out in protest. Then Ken started licking her in the most vulgar fashion. He started at her asshole and circled the hole a few times with the tip of his tongue before dipping into the bottom of her slit.

Ken loved the bitter-sweet taste of pussy. He swirled his tongue up and down across her honey-hole and then sucked the clitoris into his greedy mouth. Ken nibbled on the swollen bud and flicked it several times before starting the process again. Dani tried hard to control her emotions and managed to retain a measure of control, which made her extremely happy.

Dani rolled her head back and forth, as she grit her teeth with a stern determination. Ken grinned when he noticed the telltale signs, as her body jerked wildly when random spasms shot through her midsection every time he molested the puffy clitoris. Then he took control. He replaced his damning mouth with his fingers and expertly caressed the clitty, rolling the delicate bud around vigorously between his fingertips.

Ken crawled upward and nibbled on her burning flesh until he reached a hardened nipple. First he nibbled on one and then the other till both were throbbing crazily. Ken sensed Dani was using every bit of willpower not to succumb to his cunning seduction. He loved her determination, knowing the woman would do anything to see her daughter wearing a cheerleaders' uniform.

Ken gave each tit a hard bite and left his teeth marks around each of the raised areolas. Then he straightened and kissed her hard on the mouth. When Dani twisted her head to stop the harsh kiss, he bit her ear and hissed at her. "Get ready, love. It's time... time to cum all over my goddamn fingers."

He twirled the clitty around and around and tried to squeeze the slippery bud with his thumb and forefinger. Ken grabbed a handful of Dani's hair with his free hand and jerked her head so that he stared into her teary eyes. "You're like all the others... shaking that pussy all over to get us boys horny. Now you can show me how much of a bitch you are," he growled at her. "Fuck like a slut!"

Dani had never been unfaithful or even came close before. "You bastard... you prick. I hate you, you bastard," she yelled. Dani had never talked dirty or swore at anyone in her life, but something strange made her do it. "Oh gawd, I hate you. You're nothing but a prick."

"Keep moving that pussy. That's it baby, keep fucking my fingers," Ken hissed as he rolled the clitty around and around in the vast oil.

"Gawd... gawd, please stop, please," she begged. "You have to stop."

"I love when sluts cum."

"You bastard! I hate you... I hate you!"

Ken jerked her head back and forth and then kissed her hard on the lips. He felt her hips thrust up and down like mad so he slipped the delicate clit between his fingers and vibrated his hand as fast as possible. Her mouth opened and Ken fucked her with his darting tongue and demonstrated his superiority, which crushed her fragile spirit.

Dani cried when the orgasm erupted in the pit of her stomach. It had been months, maybe years since her last earthshaking climax and her body seemed to belong to the devil. She didn't want to return the man's kiss yet she fought the man with her tongue by driving back and forth in a provocative fashion. Ken jerked on her hair again, as he kissed her harder, and she let go.

Dani had listened to her girlfriends when they talked about a person losing control to animal lust, but she didn't think such a profound experience could happen to someone as refined and sophisticated as herself. She squeezed her thighs together, as hard as she could, but that only seemed to heighten the desire roaring through her veins. Her muscular thighs put more pressure on the damning fingers, which caused her clitty to throb wildly from the punishing molestation.

Dani's only salvation was knowing the drastic event would make it possible for her daughter to be successful. Just as her ass came off the soft sofa cushion, Ken ripped his mouth away. "That's the best fucking orgasm... better than I ever imagined," he moaned, as he nibbled on her ear. "My cock is about to explode. I need that sweet pussy... need it right fucking now!"

Sweat covered her body and she wasn't able to move. Ken released her beaten clitoris, which felt raw and swollen, and immediately rolled on top of her outstretched torso. He pressed his knees between her legs and managed to spread them wide. His hips dropped into the empty space and Dani shivered wildly when she felt something poking her crotch.

"Dear gawd, no, please you can't. I've never... never... nev...," she pleaded. Dani wanted to tell the man that she was a loving, faithful wife who had never strayed. Somehow the remarks didn't seem relevant. She felt her puffy labia spread and the man's dexterity amazed her. Dani twisted and jerked her hips trying to evade Ken's thrust, but that only enabled him to insert the head of his monster into her opening.