Mother of Necessity Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother pushes seduction; a son makes a discovery.
3.6k words
4.61
37.2k
38

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,031 Followers

Beth released a groaning cry of orgasm as Cliff drove his cock into her from behind. He reached his own orgasm only moments later, his hands clutching her bare shoulders as he slammed into her repeatedly. Her face pressed against the rear cushion of his couch, her knees only beginning to ache from where she knelt on all fours on the floor of Cliff's apartment.

"Oh... fuck!" he groaned as he came, putting both hands on her ass as he went deep for the last few long, slow strokes. Beth savored it, her whole body quivering as she let the orgasm wash over her. She laughed in the aftermath, shuddering with delight.

He lingered a few moments before pulling out. She rolled over and hiked herself onto the sofa, fully naked. He flopped down beside her. They observed the scattered articles of their clothing, thrown with abandon all over the hardwood floor.

"That was unexpected," Cliff said, gasping.

"I hope you don't mind," Beth answered, pushing sweaty hair out of her eyes. "I needed to relieve some tension."

Cliff looked over at her, his gaze traveling up and down her nude body, as if committing every curve to memory. She smiled and angled toward him a little so he could get a better view. She found she liked it when he looked at her.

"I don't mind," he said. "You know, I've wanted you since high school, when you were on the cheerleading squad. I had a pretty big crush on you."

"You did? Oh my god. I hope it was worth the wait."

"It was," Cliff said. "Drink?"

"Sure." She lounged for a few moments while Cliff padded naked to the wet bar to fix them drinks, then decided to find her underwear and get at least partially dressed. By the time he came back with tumblers in hand, she'd put on her bra and underwear.

"I have to tell you something," Cliff said. He sat down next to her and handed over the gin and tonic. Her favorite. Had he known that all these years? She sipped and admired the view of his naked body as he leaned back into the sofa. Cliff looked good naked. Better than she'd imagined. He was better at sex than she'd imagined, too. She'd shown up at his door with a faint hope they might get a little drunk and hook up, to blow off some of the tension she felt about Melinda. But they hadn't even gotten as far as a drink. They'd attacked each other as naturally as breathing.

"Please don't tell me you're feeling guilt over Melinda," Beth said. "You two are non-exclusive, and she's not in any position to judge anyone's sexual escapades."

"It's not that," Cliff said. "Although I do feel a little bad. Her car broke down. Apparently it's done for. I ended up giving her a ride home from work."

"Oh crap," Beth said. "How's she going to get to and from work?"

"That's the thing. She needs a new car, and she knows she can't afford it. She asked me if my, uh, client would be interested in some more naughty photos of her with a family member."

Beth, in the middle of a sip, nearly spit it out. "Really? What did you say?"

"I gave it a little time and then texted her yes. I'm not going to let her go without a car. But there's-"

"Oh my God," Beth interrupted. "Is she going to go further with Dylan? Do you think she'll pose with Justin? Do you think Justin even knows yet? This is all getting so depraved, it's amazing."

"That's what I wanted to tell you," Cliff said. He stood up and started gathering his clothes. "She asked if the 'client' would be interested in posing with you."

Beth stared at him. "Oh. Oh, wow. That actually makes sense."

Cliff hiked up his jeans. "What does?"

"She came to me the other night. We'd had this online conversation about - okay, well it wasn't a conversation. It's too complicated to get into. Anyway, she confessed she'd long had some... carnal feelings for me she'd wanted to explore, and I confessed the same thing-"

"Oh, really," he said.

"Yeah. And we kissed a little. But she stopped before it went any further. I think she spooked herself."

"That hardly seems like her. She doesn't back down from much of anything, from what I've seen."

"Yeah," Beth said, sipping her drink thoughtfully. "Maybe she just didn't want things to get too complicated too fast."

"Well, they're goddamn complicated now," Cliff said. "Her and Dylan, maybe you and her, you and I..."

"You and I aren't complicated," Beth said. She reached for her clothes, deciding it was time to get dressed. "I just needed a little relief. We're not getting engaged or anything."

He finished his drink at one long slug. "Settle down. I'm just saying, Melinda might feel like it changes things, especially if we tell her there's no client and it's you and I putting up the money for her incestuous photo shoots."

"Fuck," Beth said, pulling her tank top over her head. "You're right, it's complicated. Why couldn't she just let us give her some goddamn money? I just hope it doesn't get worse."

Beth's phone beeped. She picked it up. A text from her sister. "It's Melinda. She wants to talk."

Cliff's smile was both amused and a little smug. "Is it worse yet?"

# # #

That evening, Melinda made arrangements via text for Beth to come over the following afternoon. It was Beth's day off, and Melinda was taking a sick day so she could try to arrange some short-term transportation. It would probably involve a payday loan, but she wasn't too worried about it right now. She was still feeling the rush of Dylan ambushing her in the bathroom.

She thought it would settle her libido down a bit; instead, it just ramped it up. Dylan, perhaps a little embarrassed or worried he might reveal something damning by accident, retreated to his bedroom. That left Melinda alone with Justin in the living room.

For the next two hours, she searched for new ways to tease him. She had already chosen to wear the short kimono with nothing underneath. It was tied securely, but if she bent down or reached too far over her head, Justin would pretty much see everything.

So Melinda moved carefully, but not too carefully. She did a few dishes, leaning over just far enough when putting the silverware away, or reaching up to replace the bowls in the cupboard. She tidied up the living room, walking through his field of vision as he played his game. She made a point of being in the kitchen when he paused to get a drink, so she could brush her body past his as he foraged in the fridge for a soda.

Justin noticed. He was a little subtler than his brother, perhaps because of the two years he had on Dylan - but she saw him stealing a glance or two. Once, as she pretended to check her email while standing, she caught him staring longingly at her ass in the reflection of the monitor.

Melinda decided not to go too much further, despite how much she was enjoying the game. She sat down to play Tertiary Existence on the laptop, half-facing Justin while he gamed on the sofa. She did, however, let her robe loosen a little bit, the heat of the evening creating a sheen of sweat on her pale skin, making the inner curves of her breasts glisten in the light of the monitors. She put one leg up on the ottoman to reveal just the amount of thigh.

Their eyes met once, as she looked to see if he was checking her out just as he looked back. She smiled, and he looked quickly back to his game. A few moments later, he pulled off his headphones and stood up.

"It's late," he declared. "I'm going to go to bed."

"Kiss goodnight?" Melinda asked as he turned toward the hallway. She wanted much more than a kiss, but she'd settle for that much.

Justin turned back, looking at her from across the room, hands curled into loose fists at his sides. For a moment, she thought he might refuse, and the thought of the rejection stung her with fear. Had she pushed him too far? Her mind began frantically rewinding to try to find the exact moment she'd gone wrong with everything-

But then he spoke.

"Sure," he said, and weaved his way between the sofa and the piles of books and boxes that littered the living room floor. She put aside her laptop, not bothering to turn aside the game on her screen, which featured an incestuous workplace tryst between a father, his daughter, and the uncle for whom she worked.

Justin leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, his lips lingering a moment longer than usual. As he pulled back, she turned her face toward his, trying to read his expression. Justin had always been tough to read, ever since he was young, and now he was no different - still waters running deep, his gaze intense but masked.

The intensity of the moment scared her a little - what if he was angry with her for teasing him like this? But instead she gambled and gave him a hopeful look, biting her lower lip.

He leaned in again, silently, and kissed her on the mouth. Their lips parted, and his tongue sought hers. She whimpered a little, her heart hammering in her chest. They'd barely exchanged a word. The kiss deepened, and he made an animal noise deep in the back of his throat. Hearing it, Melinda became wet almost instantly.

Justin's hands slid under the silk of her kimono, found one breast. He squeezed, fingers finding the nipple expertly, pinching hard enough to send a jolt of pleasure through her. She gasped, her mouth still locked with his. His other hand found her hair, curled into a fist, holding her in place. Melinda's entire body tingled with arousal and the thrill of breaking taboo afresh. She whimpered.

"I know you've been teasing me," he whispered in her ear. His hand still squeezed her breast, fingers caressing the sweat-slick flesh. "I know you're doing this on purpose." He pulled her head back by the hair and kissed her neck. He wanted her. She wanted him. Her son. Her heart pounded, thinking of it. It hadn't been like this with Dylan, who had been shy and accommodating and almost passive by comparison. He was fierce, forceful.

"Justin," she whispered. She couldn't think of what to say next. Please, perhaps...

As he bent over her, she could see his erection through his shorts, large and stiff. It looked uncomfortable. It was so close. She reached to touch it -

The sound of a door opening, back in the hallway. Melinda refastened her robe in a flash, her heart surging in panic. Justin turned away, retreating to the side of the living room not visible from the hall.

It was only Dylan going from his bedroom to the bathroom. He didn't even look back into the living room.

But the moment was broken. Justin didn't look back either as he slouched into the hallway. He retreated to his room and closed the door, leaving his mother alone with her frustration and doubt.

# # #

After another hour - when it was clear neither Justin nor Dylan was coming back out - Melinda shut off the laptop and retired from the living room. She felt sweaty and frustrated and disappointed. The moment between her and Justin had been so raw and primal, her body and soul ached for more. But it was over now. She couldn't force it to happen again. If she knocked on his door, she wouldn't even know what to say or where to begin.

She briefly considered knocking on Dylan's door - he was eighteen, she knew he would be good to go again tonight with a little coaxing - but the thought didn't hold enough appeal for her to follow through. Instead, she went to her bedroom, opened the windows, and flopped on the bed in her robe, not bothering to get under the covers. Her mind took some time to settle down, but long hours and years of hard work had trained her to take sleep where she could. Within minutes, she dozed.

Melinda awoke to the sound of her bedroom door shutting quietly. She started to wakefulness and sat up, heart racing again. Cold moonlight flooded into the room, illuminating the figure standing above her. It was Justin. He was shirtless now, his body shiny with the same thin sheen of sweat as hers. She thought she spied a telltale bulge in his shorts, but she couldn't be sure. It was too dark.

"Justin," she said, about to scold him on instinct for barging into her bedroom. Then she stopped. There was no point - she wanted him here, and chances were they both knew it.

He was silent for a moment before he spoke.

"What's going on with you?" he asked. "With you and Dylan. With... this. What's happening?"

Melinda looked up at him, keenly aware she sat on the edge of the bed, her mouth level with his crotch. She was in a vulnerable position, physically and emotionally. Unsurprisingly, the thought aroused her. She'd known this moment was coming for awhile - it was time to come clean.

"We got into some money trouble, Justin. I had to make a lot of money in a very short time. Cliff knew of an opportunity - a client of his who collected certain kinds of photos. Nude photos. The money was good. Really good. Enough for us to keep the house and get the air conditioner and the console you wanted. I talked to Dylan about it and-"

Justin's face was unreadable in the moonlight. "What did you do?"

Melinda swallowed. "We were naked together in them. There was touching."

"What else?"

She longed to touch him, to mitigate this confession with some contact, but any way she touched him now could be nothing but overtly sexual. Only his thighs, his stomach or his crotch were within reach. "I jerked him off."

"Did he come?"

Curious that he wanted that detail... "Yes."

Justin looked out the window, his jaw tightening. "Was that all that happened?"

"No."

"What else?" She recognized this petulant note in his voice, the tone he took when Dylan had gotten something he hadn't. Was this about jealousy?

"I found I liked it, Justin. Dylan did, too. We... I went down on him. And we've had sex. Several times."

"How many times?"

Melinda winced. If he'd been jealous a moment ago, it was about to get much worse. "At least once a day for the last three weeks."

She didn't want to tell him the whole truth: that she'd snuck into Dylan's room and woken him up with a blowjob nearly every weekday since their first time together. Then there was usually sex after work, or by the early afternoon on her day off. Sometimes more oral before bed.

"When was the last time?" Justin asked.

"Sweetheart, please let me-"

"When?"

She bit her lip. "Tonight. While you were gaming. In the bathroom, before pizza came."

Justin made a scoffing sound and ran his hand through his hair. He was silent for awhile. "So, what? Is this why you're always walking around with almost nothing on? Because you want to torture him? And me? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Honey, I did want to tell you. I just couldn't figure out the right time. It was awkward."

"You're goddamn right it's awkward." Justin was silent again for a long time. "Why did you pick him instead of me? Is it because you like him better?"

"Sweetie, no." Now she did touch him, putting her hands on his bare stomach. She didn't care how he interpreted the intimacy of it. "I picked him because he was here more, because you've been working so hard to try to help me. He said he would do anything to help with the house, and it's just the way it happened. I'm sorry I left you out. I didn't know if you would feel the way-"

Melinda trailed off, not sure where to end that sentence. Justin wasn't a fool. She'd been teasing him for days, ever since that first lingering kiss, wondering how far she could push this boundary.

There was no mortgage payment, no money on the line. She'd just wanted to see if she could seduce him.

"It's been making me crazy," Justin said, clenching his fists. "Not knowing what's going on, seeing you like... like this. Not knowing what to do with what I'm feeling. You've..."

He trailed off, his jaw clenching again, the way it did when he was angry.

"I apologize, sweetheart," she said. "Let me make it up to you."

He laughed softly. "How?"

She looked up at him, letting her hand wander down to the front of his shorts. Sure enough: a hard and burgeoning lump, already swelling under her touch.

"Do whatever you want to me," she said. "Consider it my way of saying I'm sorry."

He stood over her, staring. The raw intensity she'd seen in the living room, just before he'd kissed her, began to creep back into his gaze. She gave his cock a soft, reassuring squeeze, wondering faintly if Dylan had heard any of this conversation. Part of her hoped he was eavesdropping - at least then, it would all be out in the open. And the voyeuristic angle didn't hurt her arousal any.

Without warning, Justin reached down and roughly pulled her kimono, yanking it down around her shoulders. Melinda gasped. Her breasts were exposed, her nipples dark and stiff. She wore nothing underneath, and the silk had parted all the way down, exposing her stomach and the trimmed patch of her pubic hair. Her son stared at her, drinking in the view. It aroused her, made her flesh break out in goosebumps. She made no move to cover up, but drew back her shoulders and parted her thighs, affording him more of a view.

Justin didn't move for a long moment, only staring down at her, and she feared he might turn and leave again. But then he grabbed her by the hair, clenching his fingers and sending pinpricks of sensation along the back of her scalp. Melinda gasped, and when her mouth opened, her son wrestled his cock all the way out of his shorts. She had a moment to marvel at how big he was - longer than his brother, thicker than his father, the head wide and smooth.

Then he pushed it into her mouth, slow but unrelenting. Melinda gave a muffled moan of surprise as his cock filled her mouth.

Both his hands went to the back of her head, fingers tight in her hair, controlling her utterly. He began to thrust in her mouth, slow and shallow at first, but soon losing his discipline, gaining roughness and speed. She'd always had a strong gag reflex, and he tested it thoroughly - within the span of a minute, the head of his cock was striking the back of her throat.

This was the opposite of being with Dylan. He was treating her roughly, and she loved it. She tested a few soft, apologetic whimpers, pressing her hands against his thighs to see if a submissive demeanor would further arouse him. It seemed to work - he let out a soft, shuddering groan and the rhythm of his thrusts changed: less frantic now, more determined. Once, he accidentally went too deep, and Melinda finally choked, an explosive cough escaping her.

Instantly, Justin withdrew, his face nothing but a concerned smudge in the dark. "Are you-"

"Keep going," she said hoarsely, eyes watering. "Please don't stop."

Before he could protest, she leaned in and took him in her mouth again, and he soon picked up where he'd left off.

After that, it took him only seconds to reach the end - both of them struggled to keep quiet, lest Dylan hear. She felt Justin's fingers tighten, felt his whole body tense, his breath deepen and slow. He came it a hot rush, and she swallowed, struggling to get it all, but barely managing. She pulled back, the merest trickle escaping the corner of her mouth.

"Justin-" she began, and then he put a hand on her chest and pushed her down on the bed. She let out a soft yelp of surprise. He leaned down over her, his face inches from hers. She could feel his cock pressed against her inner thigh - he was still rock-hard, a young man's eager erection. She'd almost forgotten young men could keep going like this...

"I'm not done, Mom," he whispered, and his hand clapped over her mouth as his cock slid inside her. The sensation was huge, filling her up, for a moment as if she were not enough to contain it. She nodded furiously to make sure he knew she approved. Pleasure rippled through her in an electric wave, and she screamed a moan into his hand, the sound muffled to a murmur of assent as her son fucked her. His other hand pinned her wrist to the coverlet, establishing his full dominance. She gave herself up to it, accepting the fate she'd willingly put in his hands.

autoplot
autoplot
1,031 Followers
12