Mother of Necessity Ch. 06

Story Info
Sisters get together; an aunt seduces her nephew.
4.2k words
4.76
28.6k
38

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers

"Well, this is it," Melinda said softly. "Are you ready?"

The sisters sat on Cliff's couch in his apartment studio, surrounded by box lights and props that made it look like an outdoor patio. A green screen had been erected behind them - Cliff told them he would add an outdoor tableau afterward, to make it look like the two of them were trysting al fresco.

"I'm ready," Beth said. She looked beautiful, her blonde hair falling in languid curls around her shoulders, her makeup perfected to give a natural look.

They wore matching red silk robes, which Beth had purchased and brought to the shoot. They'd spent an hour on hair and makeup before coming over, then another hour occupying Cliff's bathroom to make sure everything was perfect.

Melinda's heart was pounding, even though she and Beth had already confessed their feelings for one another. Even though being naked and carnal with family members was apparently becoming a frequent habit.

But this was on film. It was a different kind of thrill, one Melinda was finding she loved and wanted more of.

Cliff finished setting up the video camera, trying not to look nervous himself. He seemed a little more off today. Melinda wasn't sure why, but it wasn't really at the top of her list of things to worry about.

"All right, we're ready," Cliff said. "Again, I'm not going to give you a lot of direction here. I'll just let you know the client wants something... sweet. Affectionate. Something that seems natural and loving."

"Not porny?" Beth said with a crooked grin.

"That's right, not porny," Cliff confirmed. "You can start whenever you're ready."

Beth looked at Melinda, taking a deep breath. Her breasts swelled under the loose fabric of the silk robe. "This is it. Our sins about to be captured in some pervert's video archive forever."

"I guess we'd better give him a good show, then," Melinda said.

They went slow, as if they had all the time in the world. Melinda started by touching Beth's arm, then the golden strands of her hair, the way they had that night in Beth's apartment. "I love your hair. I was always jealous of how pretty you are," she said.

"Stop," Beth said with a shy smile. She stroked Melinda's cheek lovingly. "You have the glasses and the cheekbones and the whole hot waitress thing going."

"Okay, let's not make it a contest," Melinda said.

"I agree, let's not."

They kissed, slowly and with affection, eye contact frequent. Slowly, their arousal rose, and the kisses became deeper and more passionate. Melinda ran her fingers through Beth's hair, then down to her shoulders, drawing the silk of the robe down her arms to reveal her upper chest.

Beth gasped a little at being so exposed, and moved to level the field. She undid the belt of Melinda's robe, opening it and reaching inside to stroke Melinda's hips. They kissed again, lips exploring necks, ears, shoulders.

After several minutes of this, they were both flushed and breathing faster. Melinda became tangled in her own robe and struggled with it briefly before shrugging it off with a laugh. Naked now, she straddled Beth as her sister lay back. Melinda opened Beth's robe the rest of the way, exposing her ample breasts to the camera. Beth's nipples were pink and hard in the air-conditioned coolness.

"God, you have such nice boobs," Melinda said, stroking them lightly with her palms.

"They're sensitive," Beth said softly, eyes closed, her body the picture of complete relaxation now.

"Oh?" Melinda asked playfully, and swirled her tongue around one erect nipple. She felt a happy gratification at being trusted with this intimate little detail. Beth shivered, her back straightening, one hand moving to stroke Melinda's neck. Melinda took the whole nipple in her mouth, losing herself in the rapture of giving her sister pleasure. She was vaguely aware of Cliff watching, of him occasionally adjusting the camera, but he may as well have been on Pluto .

Melinda let her hand drift down between Beth's legs, gently exploring until her fingers found Beth's clit.

"Oh god, yes," Beth whispered: an eager, happy plea. Melinda slid up and kissed Beth on the mouth as she stroked her sister in soft, circular motions.

For long minutes, there was only the faint sound of their breath. The camera rolled, capturing everything. The rest of the room faded away to nothing: there was only the warmth of her sister's body, the softness of their lips pressed together.

Then Beth's abdomen twitched, her breath caught, and she uttered a long, shivering sigh as orgasm took her. Melinda pulled back to enjoy the look on Beth's face as she came. Beth's whole body tensed and then relaxed, the cords in her neck standing out for a moment as she came to completion. The sweet vulnerability of it made Melinda smile.

Beth opened her eyes, her chest heaving. "Your turn," she said.

Melinda let herself be pushed back on the couch, into a reclining position. Beth draped herself across Melinda, their naked bodies pressed together. They kissed.

"I love you," Beth said, with surprising tenderness.

Melinda returned the kiss fiercely. "I love you, Beth."

Beth began planting kisses down Melinda's body: the neck, chest, breasts, belly, down to her thighs, until she knelt naked at the base of the couch. Melinda shivered, anticipating what was coming next, but not sure it would really happen. Without meaning to, she looked directly into the camera, holding its cyclopean gaze for a long moment, as if to bare herself completely to whomever would eventually watch.

Her sister kissed both upper thighs softly, lips lingering on her flesh - then slid her tongue against Melinda's labia. She moved up slowly, searching for her clitoris, found it among the soft folds.

The effect was immediate and electric. Melinda had only experienced oral a few times, at the hands of her ex-husband, who hadn't been very patient or skilled - but Beth was.

A corona of pleasure radiated outward along Melinda's entire body. She drew in a sharp breath. Beth responded by placing both hands on her stomach and moving in further. Within a minute, her abdominal muscles were twitching, drawing shuddering moans from her.

Time seemed to stop as Beth worked skillfully: coaxing her sister's pleasure higher, then backing off gently, then up again. She exercised patience, until Melinda was sweaty and shivering, both hands clutching at the pillows.

Orgasm loomed unexpectedly, then began to wash over her. Melinda was vaguely aware she was babbling: "Beth, oh shit, where did you, oh god oh fuck I'm-"

The orgasm was blindingly intense, stretching out longer than anything she'd ever experienced. Her clitoris became ultra-sensitive, Beth's tongue coaxing sensations like jolts of electricity. Melinda's whole body tensed, then relaxed with a helpless groan.

Her sister withdrew, grinning. "You were loud," she declared.

"Was I?" Melinda felt dizzy. She hadn't heard herself. Had she screamed? Her body still buzzed with endorphin rush.

Beth draped her body across Melinda's again, drawing her into an embrace. They kissed deeply. Melinda murmured a happy sigh into her sister's mouth, effervescent with the feel of Beth's flesh on hers.

She hadn't imagined it would be this good, this thrilling.

With a soft click, Cliff turned off the camera.

"I think that should do," he said.

# # #

They retreated to the bathroom to get dressed. As they put on their street clothes, Melinda felt a sudden rush of happiness - not just from the sex, although that helped. She watched as Beth buttoned up her blouse. Beth had never put her bra back on after the photo shoot - it was in her purse - and even buttoned up, the view left little to the imagination.

"I love you," she said impulsively. "Thank you for doing this with me. It was really incredible."

"I loved it," Beth said. "I'm not sure if we met the criteria of 'not porny,' though."

Melinda laughed. "I guess that will be up to the client."

Beth's smile wavered a little. "Yeah, I guess so."

They fixed their makeup and hair and emerged from the bathroom to find Cliff hanging out in the living room. He rose and handed Melinda a check. "Here you go."

Melinda looked at it. Her jaw dropped. "Fifteen thousand?"

"That should probably be enough to buy yourself a new car, huh?"

She looked from the check, to Cliff, then back again. "Cliff, I-"

"Take it," Cliff said. "Get a working vehicle. A good one. Maybe life will start handing you some breaks."

She thought about it, then nodded. She folded the check and tucked it into her purse.

"And here's this," Cliff said, handing her a small thumb drive. "As requested, both videos and all the photographs in digital form."

"Wow," Beth said as she observed this exchange. "You're letting those out into the wild?"

"A gift for Justin," Melinda said. "Assuming I have your permission to share. We can talk about it on the way home."

"I'm intrigued," Beth said with a grin.

Cliff sighed. "There's one more thing. Now that we're finished."

"Okay," Melinda said, waiting.

Cliff put his hands in his back pockets, shifting his weight uncomfortably. Beth stood nearby, lips pursed, watching them both carefully.

"There's no client," he blurted. "It's me. It's always been me. You said you needed help, and you wouldn't take my charity, and I couldn't think of a way to help you, and I saw your game, and you told me about these feelings you were having, and-"

"Cliff," Melinda said gently. "Stop. I know. I've known since the start."

Cliff furrowed his brow. "You have?"

She smiled. "Yeah. On account of I'm not a fucking idiot. A mysterious client who collects incest photos and will pay thousands for them? Jesus, Cliff. You can find that kind of stuff with a few Google searches and a bittorrent client."

"Oh, yeah," Cliff said, scratching the back of his head. Color rose in his cheeks. "Shit."

She stepped forward and hugged him tight with both arms.

"Don't get me wrong, you spun a good yarn. I almost bought it. And it was sweet of you to come up with a complicated lie to try to help me. I only let it go on so long because I didn't like that you lied to me."

"Would you have done it if I said I was the one who wanted the videos?"

Melinda thought about it, then laughed. "Probably not."

Beth chimed in. "I was in on it, too. I helped him come up with the idea and contributed to your mortgage and house fund. Maybe it was a little hare-brained, but you're so fucking stubborn, Melinda."

"I figured," Melinda said. She touched Beth's shoulder. "I feel like I should be pissed at you for this, at least a little. But I'm not. I guess because it worked out pretty well."

"I'll say," Beth said, and kissed Melinda on the ear.

Melinda kissed Cliff on the mouth one more time before parting. "Thank you for everything, Cliff. I'll be in touch, okay? I owe you. And I don't mind owing you."

He smiled. "Sure thing."

As the sisters exited the apartment and headed down the hall toward the elevator, Beth touched the small of Melinda's back affectionately.

"There is one more thing I should probably tell you," she said.

"What's that? Did you fuck Cliff behind my back or something?"

Beth grimaced. "Sorry. You guys weren't exclusive or anything, so..."

Melinda gaped at her in astonishment, then burst into laughter. "God fucking dammit, Bethany."

"Are you mad?"

"No," Melinda said, pushing the button that summoned the elevator. "He's not my boyfriend. Hell, that's part of why I didn't want to take his money. I didn't want to feel like..."

She sighed. They entered the empty elevator. Beth pressed the down button. "Didn't want to feel like you owe him big?"

"And now I feel that way anyway," Melinda said. "Even if you did both make up a bullshit story and lie to me for weeks."

"We were just trying to help," Beth said. "Anyway, I know one way you might be able to get over your guilt with Cliff."

"What's that?"

"You, me and him? Three-way?" Beth suggested, a hopeful look on her face. "He'd really like it."

Melinda grinned. "It's a thought."

# # #

Beth drove Melinda home. A half-hour after the photo shoot, they sat on Melinda's couch, talking quietly. Justin's car was gone, and only the faint sound of video game gave any indication Dylan was home. Beth wore a short-sleeved button-up tee and a short skirt; Melinda had changed into a light summer dress with a low neckline.

"So, tell me about this thumb drive and what you plan to do with it," Beth said. "Since I'm on half of it."

Melinda grinned, feeling suddenly shy. "Justin found out about what was going on. His reaction was... somewhat intense. In a good way. He... made his desires known."

"Oh my god," Beth said. "Both your boys? It's official, Melinda, you are the most perverse woman on the planet. I couldn't come close if I tried. Do they know about each other yet?"

"I'm not sure. But they talk. It probably won't be too long. Anyway, Justin was a little hurt that he got left out of things, so I asked if I could make up for it in any way. He told me he wanted a copy of the photos and the video. I made him promise not to let it leave the house or get on the Internet, and he did... so here we are."

"And the video and photos with you and me is just an added bonus?" Beth asked with a grin.

"Assuming you give your consent," Melinda said. "Otherwise, I'll delete them before I give it to him."

"No, do it," Beth said, running her fingers through her hair. "I want him to be surprised. His mother and his aunt, getting it on like a pair of porn stars? Best birthday ever. I hope it drives him crazy."

"It will," Melinda said. "I'll have to share them with Dylan eventually, too. He has a crush on you. Do you know he stalks your online photos?"

Beth's eyes widened. "What? No way, what? Tell me everything right now."

"I monitor his Internet usage," Melinda said, leaning in closer. "He doesn't seem to be that interested in porn, at least not where I can find out about it - but he cruises your Facebook and Instagram photos. Anything where you look pretty, or are wearing anything revealing - he bookmarks it or saves it. He likes you. In that way."

"Oh god," Beth said.

"What?"

Beth squirmed on the couch, an agonized expression on her face. "Melinda, I've wanted to fuck Dylan ever since he reached the age of consent. I obviously didn't want to say anything because it was next-level weird, and maybe it is even now, but knowing you and he have been together has been making me crazy with jealousy."

Melinda stared in astonishment. "Really?"

"Yes."

She turned to look at the closed bedroom door. "Well, I know he wouldn't mind..."

Beth's expression turned eager. "You'll let me? Seriously?"

Melinda laughed. "I'm not going to stop you. I don't make his decisions for him. One condition, though. Assuming he agrees."

"Anything."

Melinda bit her lower lip. "I get to watch."

"Deal. Thank you, you're amazing," Beth said, pulling her smartphone from her purse. She began texting.

Melinda waited for an explanation and found none forthcoming. "What exactly are you doing?"

"I'm messaging your son. Asking him what he's up to."

"Did he respond?"

"Instantly. Now I'm sending him a photo of me from a couple weeks ago wearing a new bra I bought. I'm going to see what he thinks of that."

Melinda rolled her eyes. "Oh, I see what you're doing."

"That's right. I'm going to fuck his shit up." She burst into delighted laughter. "I got 'um wow' and an open mouth emoji. I think he approves. I'm asking him if he wants to see more."

"You're unbelievable," Melinda said, leaning back on the couch to let this unfold.

Beth methodically unbuttoned half the buttons on her tee shirt, revealing a copious amount of cleavage. She tucked back her hair, adjusted her skirt to show a bit more thigh, and positioned herself on the couch. Raising her phone, she took a selfie, then began texting again. After another minute or two, she undid another button and opened her blouse wider, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. She gave the camera a brilliant smile and sent the picture.

"Is he enjoying these?" Melinda asked.

"Yes. He says I look really beautiful. Aww. What a sweetheart he is."

"God, that's enough. Dylan!" Melinda called. "Could you come out here for a minute, please?"

There was a pause, the sound of the bedroom door opening, and Dylan wandered into the living room, clad in sweats and a tee shirt. His hair was uncombed. When he saw Beth, he straightened a little, ran a hand through the spiky jumble of his hair, then tried to look casual.

"Oh. Hey, Aunt Beth. I didn't know you were actually here."

"Seriously? You didn't recognize your own couch?"

"Sorry," he said with a grin. Melinda watched him struggle not to stare at Beth's cleavage. To his credit, it was a mighty effort, and he almost succeeded. Almost.

Beth patted the couch cushion next to her. "Come sit next to me. Let's catch up."

Dylan hesitated, but sat down, fidgeting nervously. Sharing a conspiratorial look with each other, Beth and Melinda slid in closer to him on both sides. Beth, in particular, leaned forward, offering him a view he would be hard pressed to avoid.

"So how's the job search going? Your mother tells me you're hitting the bricks every day, trying to help her out. Helping her around the house? Keeping her happy?"

"Um, yeah," Dylan said.

Melinda shot Beth a glance over the top of Dylan's head. Subtle, she mouthed.

"You've really become a fine young man, to help your mother out so much," Beth said, patting Dylan on the knee. "I'm really proud of you. Handsome, sweet, considerate. You're going to make some girl very lucky someday soon, I'm sure."

"Um, thanks," Dylan said, laughing nervously. "So, how are things at the hospital?"

"Boring," Beth said. "I don't want to talk about that right now."

"Okay," he said. "What would you like to talk about?"

Beth assumed a serious look. "Dylan, your mother tells me you've been Facebook stalking me, looking at my photos, keeping some of them. Is that true?"

Dylan winced. "You knew about that?"

Melinda smiled. "I know you think my generation has no clue about technology, kiddo, but I'm smarter than you think."

"Don't change the subject," Beth said, poking him. She leaned in close, allowing him a generous view down her shirt. "Have you been creeping on me?"

"Yeah, a little," Dylan said. "Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You just told me I looked beautiful."

"Yeah," Dylan repeated, looking between his aunt and his mother, clearly amused but a little discomfited. "I mean, you are. I'm not sorry about that."

"Thank you," Beth said, touching him on the knee, sidling closer. "I'm glad you like looking at me. I like you a lot, too. Actually, Dylan, I was hoping you can settle a discussion your mother and I were having."

"Sure," Dylan replied with a shrug. "What about?"

Beth reached down and undid the last three buttons of her blouse, letting it fall open entirely. The fabric slid aside to expose the soft inner curves of her breasts. Dylan's eyes widened. She took his hand and pressed it to her left breast, biting her lower lip with a smile.

"My sister says she's the best at sucking cock," Beth said. "I say I am. We were hoping you could tell us who's actually better."

Melinda chuckled under her breath. "Christ, Beth."

"Uh... what's..." Dylan looked to his mother, an almost panicked look on his face.

She grinned and kissed him, cradling his face in her hands. "It's okay, sweetie. Relax."

As she distracted Dylan, Beth knelt on the floor in front of the couch and pulled down his sweatpants with one easy motion. He was already erect - which surprised neither of the women - and his cock bobbed upright until Beth took it in hand.

autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers
12