Mother Shares Her Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
A Mother's sex secrets come out to her son.
2.4k words
4.55
95.4k
74

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,124 Followers

This is chapter two of the continuing true story about adult family sex. If stories about incest offend you please stop reading right now. Again, everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen and very willing to share their story. Although I've embellished some things the story is a true one.

I hope you're still with me here and I hope you enjoy it.

As a writer I enjoy positive feedback and will try to answer any comments if requested.

Thanks for reading, enjoy!

*****

Mother and I spent the day together. When we finally woke up it was very late in the morning and neither of us bothered to put on any clothes; it didn't seem necessary since we weren't planning to go anywhere that day. We just accepted, and enjoyed each other's nudity. The sex that we shared had a noticeable impact on our relationship; it was very obvious that things were different in a wonderful way. I often vacillated between seeing my mother as a desirable, sexual, horny woman and, at the same time, seeing her as my mother.

After what we'd done we were both incredibly horny and we simply didn't bother to hide it.

We talked honestly and openly about sex and it just seemed so natural; it also seemed as if I had a constant hard-on all day (and, I loved it). Mother wanted to know about all of the girls I'd had sex with in college and she wanted me to tell her all the details. Honestly, telling her about my limited sexual experiences was a real turn-on for me, although I thought they were a little tame compared with what she told me. When I told her about the time that I'd fucked one of my college professors on a leather sofa in her office mother actually gently fingered her clitoris as she listened to all the details. (Yes, I stroked my cock too)

A little later we were sitting on the sofa in the den when she started telling me about having sex with her brother David and her parents. She told me that she, her brother, and their parents would have sex several times a month and since everyone was an adult it didn't bother anyone. "We all really loved it," she admitted. "I loved having sex with David as my mom and dad watched. It was easy to see that they really got turned-on. Mother and I were both on the pill so my father and David always fucked us bareback—which I love," she said. Then she added, "Mom and I both love to perform oral sex on each other after the men have fucked us."

I was very surprised learning the family secret about my grandparents. They both are in their late sixties and they're still very sexual. I was curious about some things, so I asked the obvious question, "Do you still have sex with your parents?" Mother was silent for a few moments almost as if she might be a little embarrassed by my question.

She smiled at me and said, "When your father and I got married I stopped having sex with my parents. Then one evening I was at their home and the three of us started talking about sex, reliving some of the most erotic times we had and how enjoyable it was and well, one thing led to another and we started again. We got naked and my father fucked me and as my mother fondled my clitoris, anus and my father's balls. It felt so good, I never wanted to stop...I came so hard it surprised me but father didn't cum inside me; he said he was holding it until after he fucked my mother. I still can remember how warm and satisfied I felt to be lying on their bed with them, just watching and hearing them fuck. It brought back such wonderful memories."

I still had the feeling that mother was holding something back because she might be unsure of what my reaction would be. Whatever it was I was sure that it would come out in time.

Mother moved closer to me on the sofa and took my cock in her hand and slipped my foreskin down exposing my swollen cock-head which was glistening from the copious amount of clear, pre-cum that had been oozing from my dick all morning. She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth and worked over the head with her tongue before slipping it down her throat.

I let out a long, low groan as the incredible pleasure spread through me. "Oh fuck! Mother, that feels so good to have my cock in your sweet mouth!"

Several minutes passed as mother continued sucking me. I was getting very close to cuming when she let my cock slip from her lips. She sat up and took my hand saying, "Let's go back to bed, I want to feel you inside me again—I want to feel you cum in me and I want to hold your cum in my vagina."

We walked arm in arm toward her bedroom stopping several times to embrace and kiss each other passionately. She laid on her back on the bed and immediately spread her legs revealing a pussy that was drenched in her own pre-fuck moisture. I got between her legs and positioned my rigid cock directly at her vagina. My arms were on both sides of her shoulders holding my upper body above her as she reached down and took my cock in her fingers and directed it to the opening of her vagina. "Fuck me," she whispered softly and I slowly inserted my penis into her waiting, wet velvety hole. With my cock buried inside her body she began to moan softly.

We began fucking slowly as if to savior every little moment that we were sharing together. We fucked for ten or fifteen minutes changing positions several times until she, back on her back, brought her thighs up toward her chest. I held them apart with my arms behind her bent knees. This position gave me a beautiful view of my hard cock as it slipped in and out of her cunt.

I could see small beads of perspiration on her forehead as our breathing became harder and louder. She opened her eyes and looked directly into mine as she whispered, "I'm so close! Talk dirty to me baby—tell me how good it feels to fuck your mother."

"It feels incredible to fuck you," I managed to moan.

"Mother, what we're doing is fucking each other—We're naked and horny and my cock is in your cunt fucking you—before we're through I'm going to fill your cunt with a huge load of my white-hot cum from my balls!"

"I've dreamt about fucking you for so long—now that it's really happening, it's better than I ever imagined. Can you feel your son's cock pounding inside you...fucking you mother? I can feel every inch of your warm vagina as she accepts me inside you...MOTHER! You're getting fucked by your own son...your son is fucking your beautiful wet pussy!"

I started pounding her as hard as I could and after a few violent moments I couldn't hold back any longer. "My god, mother I'm starting to cum!" I said loudly. Within two more strokes mother's orgasm exploded in her belly. Her hands clawed at my back and she let out a high-pitched cry as her naked hips thrust upward to meet the deep, hard strokes of my penis. She cried my name out loudly as her body convulsed with wave after wave of carnal pleasure.

"STEVEN! STEVEN! FUCK ME!—OH MY GOD!-BABY FUCK ME!

I was almost paralyzed from the intense pleasure I felt as my own orgasm slammed into me. Hard spurt after spurt of my cum ejaculated into the warm darkness inside my mother's cunt. As I came down from my pleasure I felt as if every ounce of energy I had was deposited inside her body with my cum.

We lay in bed holding each other—sharing the intense bonding between us. I let my fingertips brush lightly over her sensitive nipples. The room was filled with a heavy silence in contrast to the intense, noisy, erotic sounds of pleasure just a few moments before.

After slipping my softening cock out of her vagina I collapsed on the bed next to her. I listened to her breathing and it was soothing to me. I tried to fight it but I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

When I awoke she wasn't in the bed with me. I sat up I heard the shower running and I wearily went into the bathroom to join her. I stood in the bathroom for a moment just watching her naked form obscured by the opaque glass of the shower as she washed her body.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to join me," she said with a soft laugh.

The hot water felt good as it splashed against my skin. Mother soaped my body with a thick white lather that smelled of lilac. I couldn't help but watch her naked tits as she stood facing me. We looked into each other's eyes for a long moment before I brought her closer to me and our lips locked in a passionate, tongue searching kiss. I felt her press her body against mine as her hand sought out my soft cock and she gently stroked it as the hot water cascaded over our bodies. My fingers sought out her pussy and after parting her pink lips I began caressing her clitoris. Her body shuddered softly as the pleasurable feeling spread through her.

"That's not fair," she said softly.

"What's not fair?"

"It's not fair that anything should feel this good and...all I can do is give-in to it," she said with a soft laugh.

We dried ourselves off and I followed her to the kitchen admiring her naked ass as she walked in front of me. We chatted as she poured two glasses of wine and made a light snack for us. Anytime she got close to me I'd reach out and try to caress her breast or pussy.

Mother finally sat down at the small kitchen table across from me. "That was incredible," she said with a smile. "I can't remember the last time I had sex that was so wonderful."

"I loved it," I said. "I can hardly wait to do more."

"Mmm, me too," she said softly. She was silent for a moment before she said, "I hope what I told you about our families secret didn't shock you."

"It surprised me," I answered honestly. "I never would have guessed. But thinking back, there must have been some clues that I never realized."

Mother took a sip of her wine and I asked her, "Did my father ever participate?"

She shook her head no. "Your father wouldn't have approved and certainly wouldn't have enjoyed it. I stayed loyal to him while we were together. It was after he left that it began again."

My Uncle David and his wife Julie live on the east coast and we only get together over the holidays and I asked the obvious question, "Does Uncle David still-."

"Well, when he and his wife Julie got married it stopped. Then, some years ago, they came back home for a visit and things had really changed. David and Julie admitted that they were having sex with a small group of their friends and neighbors and they were fine with everything. Your Uncle David told his wife all about our family activities and that he and I fucked a lot before we went away to college. I was a little surprised that Julie was so anxious to join us for sex; I always thought she was a little uptight—boy was I wrong. It had been a long time since all four of us had had sex together like we use to have and with Julie joining us of course only made things better," she smiled at me and added, "Like always, the sex was wonderful, I loved feeling David inside me again and your grandfather surprised Julie at how long he could stay hard and keep fucking her. He kept fucking her and she had multiple orgasms that I swear shook the bed. It was also good to see father fuck all three of us women." Mother took another sip of wine, smiled at me, and added, "By the way, your Aunt Julie loves anal sex, she took every inch of your grandfather with no problem at all."

I honestly admitted to mother that I didn't have much experience with anal sex, most of the girls I'd had sex with in college preferred oral and vaginal sex. "Hmm, we'll have to fix that," she said with a smile.

I had a good idea where our conversation might be going and if it was, I wanted mother to bring it up.

Mother looked at me for a long moment before she said, "You can say no if you want but I have to ask, do you think you would you enjoy joining your grandparents and me for sex? I know they'd be very excited about it."

I took a deep breath before saying, "I'm surprised that you have to ask—the answer is yes, I would love that." I didn't even try to hide my enthusiasm or my hard cock from the suggestion. I just knew my grandmother would probably be a good fuck and the idea of having my mother and grandfather watching me as I fucked her was an unbelievably turn-on for me. I'd always found my grandmother attractive. I confess I'd secretly wanted to fuck her I just never dreamt it might be possible. My cock began to respond to the idea by getting hard and I made no attempt to hide it. I skinned my foreskin down exposing my swollen head as Mother looked at my cock. Shifting in her chair she said, "Oh, my god! I can feel myself getting so wet! Maybe I should invite them over for supper tonight," she said with a mischievous smile.

I got out of my chair and walked around behind her slipping my hands down her naked chest and cupping her warm breasts in my hands. I kissed the top of her head and said, "Invite whoever you want...just as long as I get to fuck you first as everyone watches."

Wes99
Wes99
1,124 Followers