Mother/Son Incest Games We Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

We were cuddling on the couch. With me walking around him wearing a sexy nightgown without the modesty of a bathrobe, I was always cold and, aching to be sucked, my nipples were always erect. I was drinking wine and he was drinking bourbon. We were talking and laughing before I fell asleep in his lap while watching a movie. When I awakened, he was sleeping too with his hand down my nightgown. My father was holding my breast. He was actually holding my breast. I couldn't believe my father was holding my big tit.

'Oh, my God,' I thought while seeing his arm buried in my nightgown with his hand feeling my breast.

A sexy sight that made me instantly wet, so shocking for me to see and feel, I couldn't believe he was holding my big breast. It made me so horny to see and to feel my father's hand holding my tit. Then, every once in a while his finger would involuntarily twitch and he'd finger my already erect nipple. I couldn't believe my Dad was not only holding my tit but also fingering my nipple in his sleep.

'Oh, my God,' if I wasn't wet before, I was definitely wet now.

Wondering if he had been dreaming and/or sexually fantasizing about me, he must have been having one Hell of a sexy dream because he had a huge erection. Only, just a few inches from my horny mouth, my father's naked, erect, thick cock was sticking straight up out of his pajama pee hole. His erect prick was so big and so thick that I wasn't sure if I could fit all of him in my horny mouth. Being that I was already horny, was always horny, even hornier back then, I wrapped my hand around his stiff prick while pretending that I was still sleeping.

With my head already in his lap and my mouth so very close to the shaft of his erect prick, I moved my mouth even closer until my lips were pressed against his erect prick. I couldn't believe my hand was holding his cock and my lips were flat against his prick. As if I was kissing his cock, not moving and not wanting to awaken him, I remained in that position. I figured as soon as his cock went flaccid, I'd take him in my mouth.

While I held his cock in my horny hand, my father held my naked breast in his hand. Knowing eventually, he would, I waited for him to lose his erection. Finally, a few minutes later, when his cock collapsed like a hose without water running through it, the head of his prick rested against my lips. As if his dick belonged there, as if it was normal for me to be kissing my father's prick, my lips were pressed against the head of his flaccid prick. As if I was a goldfish nibbling at fish food, while hoping not to awaken him, I ever so gently kissed and licked his cock.

'God, I was such an incestuous whore back then,' I thought while at the ready to take my father's big prick in my mouth.

Pretending that I was still sleeping too, I parted my lips as if I was snoring, moved my head slightly forward, and took the tip of my father's cock inside of my mouth. So wicked, with my tongue in constant contact with his cock, I couldn't believe the tip of my father's prick was in my mouth. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to suck my father. I couldn't believe that I had the audacity to give my father a feigned, sleeping blowjob.

Oh, my God, so sexually exciting, a sexual fantasy come true, the head of my father's prick was just passed my lips and inside the front of my mouth. As proof that he wasn't sleeping, feeling him staring down at me, as soon as I took the head of his cock in my mouth, he had an erection. Just like that, his big prick went from erect to flaccid and to flaccid to hard.

While I sucked the head of his cock in my feigned sleep, as if he was sleeping too, he gently felt and fondled my breast while fingering my nipple in his feigned sleep. While I was sucking the head of my Dad's big prick, I couldn't believe my Dad was feeling my big tit and fingering my erect nipple. Just as he thought I was sleeping and no doubt figured that I thought that he was sleeping too, I knew he was awake. We were both awake.

He ever so gently and slowly moved his hips back and when he did, as if he had humped and impaled my mouth, he parted my lips with his cock. Sliding easily inside, his stiff prick moved deeper in my mouth. Now, instead of just sucking the head of his hard prick, I was sucking half of his stiff prick. A sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe my father's erect cock was in my mouth. I couldn't believe I was sucking my father's dick. I couldn't believe I was blowing my Dad. I only wished I could be vocal about it. I so wanted to say how I was feeling but I didn't dare. Besides, with my mouth full of his big cock, I couldn't talk if I tried.

'Hump my mouth, Daddy. Fuck my face,' I thought while wishing I could say. 'Cum, Daddy, cum. Cum in my mouth so that I can swallow you,' I so wanted to say to him while blowing him.

Only, I didn't dare say anything to him. Fearing that he'd think me awake and stop me from continuing to blow him, I didn't want him to stop feeling my tit and fingering my nipple. I didn't want him to remove his hand from the top of my nightgown and stop holding, feeling, and fondling my breast. Then, when he put a gentle hand to the back of my head and ever so slightly moved my head forward, he impaled my mouth even deeper with his stiff prick.

Exaggerating the movement of my head more by moving my mouth with him and opening my mouth wider, I now had my Dad's entire prick in my mouth. His cock was so wide and thick. The widest and thickest cock I ever had in my mouth, my drool was running down my chin as if I was at a dentist's office.

Just as I'm sure that he couldn't believe that his cock was in my mouth, I couldn't believe that his cock was in my mouth. Just as I'm sure he couldn't believe that I was sucking him, I couldn't believe that I was sucking him. As if I was blowing someone else, difficult for me to wrap my brain around it, I couldn't believe I was blowing my Dad. I was sucking my father's cock.

As if I was dreaming of sucking someone else, while wanting him to think that I was, I wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked him while I sucked him. Not moving anything but for my hand and tongue, I blew my father. To make my dream more realistic, as if talking in my sleep, I briefly removed his cock from my mouth to mumble a friend's name. Then, as soon as I did, I took his stiff prick back inside my mouth.

"Oh, Bobby. Bobby. I love sucking you," I said. "Cum, Bobby. Cum in my mouth."

As soon as I said those words, as if I was talking to my Dad instead of to Bobby, and I was, I couldn't believe it when my Dad ejaculated his cum in my mouth? Not thinking about it before, I thought about it now. How in the Hell would he explain me having a load of his cum in my mouth? Did he not think that I wouldn't notice that he shot a load of his warm, oozy cum in my mouth as soon as I awakened? Only, just as I didn't care at the time while sucking him, I'm sure he didn't care at the time while being sucked.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

As soon as he filled my mouth with his cum, ever so slowly and quietly, he moved from beneath me to extricate himself. With my nightgown nearly up to my waist and my legs spread enough for him to see all that I wanted him to see, I knew he was getting a good, long look at my round naked ass and trimmed, blonde pussy. God, I was such an incestuous whore back then just as I still am now. Already wet from blowing my father and from him cumming in my mouth, while knowing he was staring at my naked ass and cunt, I was even wetter flashing my father my naked ass and naked pussy.

Unmercifully teasing him, with my legs spread wide enough, I was ready for him to fuck me right there on the couch. I was even wetter knowing that not only had he held my breast and fingered my nipple but also he was standing at the end of the couch staring at my naked ass and glistening pussy. Maybe he was thinking about fucking me but thinking better of it, but perhaps afraid of awakening me, he left me there like that for the privacy of his room.

Even though he had just ejaculated in my mouth, I suspected he was in his room masturbating himself while thinking about the feigned, sleeping blowjob I had just given him. I imagined he was in his room thinking about feeling my tit, fingering my nipple, and wishing her could fuck my cunt. I imagined he was in his room stroking his cock while thinking of me naked. I imagined he was in his room masturbating himself while thinking of me sucking and fucking him.

Not daring to do it before, when he left to go in his bedroom, I swallowed his cum. I swallowed my Dad's load of cum. Somehow tasting better than all of the other cum that I had swallowed, maybe it tasted better because it was my Dad's cum. The next day nor any day thereafter, ignoring the elephant in the room, we didn't speak about what happened. Obviously, my father thought he had gotten away with me giving him a sleeping blowjob. Maybe next time, he'd try drugging me with a sleeping pill to fuck me in my sleep. Instead of waiting for him to think of doing just that, rather wanting to be fucked by my Dad when awake than in my sleep, I took matters in my own hands.

"Daddy, I've been having trouble sleeping. I've been having disturbing dreams," I said yawning long and loud.

He looked at me as if waiting for me to spill the beans and admit that I knew he had ejaculated in my mouth. When I yawned like that my strapless nightgown lowered enough to show him the tops of my abundant breasts and my long, sexy line of cleavage. As if I was a stripper or a hooker instead of his daughter, I watched his eyes dart down to my breasts. My nipples were already erect; they were always erect and I watched his eyes stare at the impressions my big nipples made in my sheer, sexy nightgown.

"What kind of dreams?"

I acted so innocent while he looked so nervous. I acted so embarrassed while he looked so guilty. If I was an actress playing a role, I would have won the Oscar. If I was an actress playing an XXX rated role, I would have sucked his cock again, right there in the kitchen.

"God Daddy, this is so embarrassing for me to admit but I've been having X-rated dreams about an old boyfriend, Bobby, from college," I said.

He looked at me with curiosity.

"You have? Sometimes it helps to talk about your dreams so that they don't loom larger in your head," he said.

I looked at him with shame.

"My dreams are real, so real that, as if I'm having oral sex with him in my sleep, I can actually feel my ex-boyfriend's penis in my mouth and taste his cum in my throat."

Teasing him with my made up sexual confession, I wanted to make my Dad horny. My Dad squirmed in his seat when I confessed that I not only sucked cock but also swallowed too. Avoiding making eye contact with me, my Dad had a smug smile on his face. No doubt, he suspected that he had gotten away with me sucking him in my sleep. No doubt, he thought the cum that I swallowed was the imaginary cum of my ex-boyfriend that I dreamt in my dream.

"Oh," he said.

Making him involuntarily yawn too, I stretched and feigned another big, loud yawn. With the bodice of my nightgown poised to fall, I knew full well what would happen next. As if I was a bridesmaid at a wedding stretching out to catch the bouquet in her strapless, bridesmaid's gown, I stretched so much that my nightgown lowered enough to expose my breasts to my father. As if I was having an accidental wardrobe malfunction instead of a deliberate one, my big, C cup breasts were hanging out of my nightgown.

Acting as if I didn't know that my tits were so out and I was so exposed, as if I was at a nude beach, I sat across from my father topless while eating my breakfast and drinking my coffee. In the way my Dad had incestuously and routinely flashed me his cock, while pretending he didn't know he was so exposed, I was now incestuously flashing him my tits while pretending that I didn't know that I was so exposed. By flashing him my big breasts now, I was hoping that he'd be horny enough to come to my bedroom later. Sexually teasing him, I hoped he'd be horny enough later to fuck me in my sleeping pill, induced sleep.

All men love tits and I knew my Dad was no different. My mom had big tits. Coming up behind her when she was cooking he was always grabbing and feeling her big tits while fingering her nipples. Then, when she developed breast cancer and had a double mastectomy in a failed attempt to save her life, even though he told her she was still beautiful, I know that it bothered him as much as it bothered my Mom that she lost her big, beautiful breasts. Moreover, my breasts were just like her breasts. With us having the same size, same shape, and the same color nipples and areolas, we had identical breasts. Being that my Mom had breast cancer, I've have regular breast exams and mammograms.

"Well, tonight, I'm going to take a sleeping pill," I said. "I hate taking them because I'm dead to the world. So, if there's a fire, you'll need to come and get me and carry me out of the house because I'll never awaken even if a bomb explodes," I said with a sexy laugh and another loud yawn.

My Dad smiled at me in a sexual way.

"Don't worry. I'll save you," he said with a dirty laugh.

Only this time, after I yawned I looked down at myself.

"Oh my God, Daddy," I said pulling up my nightgown. "How long was I exposed?"

He gave me an incestuous leering look.

"Only for a second," he said lying. "It just happened when you yawn. I didn't see anything. I averted my eyes," he said lying again.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Just as I knew he would, that night, my last night staying in my father's house before moving to my new apartment, my Dad entered my bedroom. When he opened my bedroom door, I could see from the hall nightlight that he was naked and already had an erection. Ready for him to take me and have his wicked, sexual way with my naked body in my feigned, drug induced sleep, I was already naked. I was sleeping in the nude. All he needed to do to see my naked body was to remove the sheet.

I was so wet while hoping my father would remove the sheet from my naked body. I was so wet while hoping my father would touch my naked body and feel my naked body. I was so wet while hoping that my father would fuck me in my feigned, drug induced sleep. I hadn't taken the sleeping pill, of course, but just pretended that I had.

Then, just as I hoped he would, he ever so slowly and gently removed the sheet. As soon as he removed the sheet my nipples erected themselves even more than they were before when I saw that my Dad was naked. It was dark in my room but light enough for me to see the outline of his erect cock, for him to see my tits and pussy, and for me to watch him put a condom on his cock. I couldn't wait for him to sexually touch me. I couldn't wait for him to incestuously feel me.

While watching for my reaction and watching if I'd awaken, he felt my breasts, first one and then the other. Then, when I didn't stir, he fingered my nipples before leaning down to suck my nipples, first one and then the other. Oh, my frigging God, I couldn't believe my Dad not only fingered my nipples but also sucked my nipples.

Showing him that I enjoyed having my nipples fingered and sucked, I moved slightly and lightly moaned. Then, going for broke, he reached his horny hand down between my shapely legs and fingered my wet pussy before spreading my legs and mounting me. Fuck me! My father mounted me. I couldn't believe my Dad was on top of me.

Obviously not wanting to awaken me by putting all of his weight on top of me, he supported his weight on his hands and knees while moving his cock to my pussy. With just a gentle hump, parting my vaginal lips and with me already so very wet, my Dad's cock slid deep inside of me. As if I was dreaming my father making love to me and/or sexually fantasizing feeling his cock inside of me, I couldn't believe my Dad was having sexual intercourse with me. When it was obvious that I wouldn't wake up, my father continued making love to me before he started fucking me. My father was fucking me. Humping me harder and faster, my father was giving me the fucking of my young life.

"Oh, my God, oh," I said. "Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck me. I'm going to cum," I pretended say in my sleep. "I'm cumming, Bobby. I'm cumming," I said.

I could tell by the loaded condom that my Dad had filled with his spent cum that he had ejaculated when he gave me an orgasm. My father fucked me. My Dad gave him an orgasm with his cock. I couldn't believe my father allowed me to suck him one night and fucked me the next. Maybe tomorrow, he'd finger my pussy while licking my pussy.

To be continued...

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and comment.

12