Mother: Total Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,199 Followers

Mom then moaned out, "Mmm...that's ok, my sweet pet. You just look so beautiful strapped down and helpless before me. All exposed for mommy. Mmm...my sweet daughter makes such a lovely display. You have done so well so far tonight, my sweet slave. I think that you should get a reward. After all, mommy isn't the only one who should orgasm, now is she? Would you like mommy to make you cum, my pet? Do you want your mother to lick your pussy until you cum on mommy's face?"

I nodded quickly as I breathed out, "Yes, mommy. Please make me cum. I love it when you lick my pussy, mommy."

Mom continued to tease me, as she said "Mmm...such a delicious body my daughter has. And such a perverted and dirty mind. How can you enjoy having your sweet and protective mother lick your pussy? I don't know what is to be done with you. I suppose I will have to do this, for your sake. I can't have you running around town like a little lesbian slut. I suppose having your mother deal with your lustful thoughts and desires is really the best option, don't you agree my little dirty minded girl?"

My god! I was so wet and turned on right now, that my pussy felt like it was about to burst into flame from the sheer heat. The way she talked about me and her tone made it seem like I was such a dirty minded and perverse slut, for wanting all of this. And that only made me want her even more. I finally whimpered out, "I'm sorry, mommy. I can't help it."

Mom sighed loudly in resignation, as she continued to trail her fingers across my skin. She had now walked down beside the bed to my thighs, as she resignedly said "Well, what is a loving mother to do? I have to get the horrid thoughts and desires out of your perverse little mind. I wish I had known about this sooner, I could have helped you deal with these urges from a younger age. But I'm just glad that I know about them now."

She then trailed a finger between my pussy lips, causing me to buck my hips and moan loudly. She then chastised me, saying "I can't believe my sweet daughter is lusting after her own beautiful mother. Your dirty little pussy is completely wet right now! I did not raise you to be some dirty minded slut. I have no choice but to help you overcome these incestuous thoughts and desires. I don't care how long it takes, but I won't have you running around with a wet and needy pussy just looking for some older woman to satisfy your cravings. I know those older women that you have slept with and I won't allow my daughter to become some fuck slut for any older woman who has a taste for young girls. We will deal with this together, as a loving mother and daughter should, isn't that right?"

I nodded again quickly. She was still teasing my pussy with one finger, making my writhe in want and need. I was finally able to whimper out, "Yes, mommy. I'm sorry, mommy. I promise, I won't sleep around with other women any more. I'll be good, mommy."

Mom patted my thigh with one hand and continued to tease my pussy lips with her other hand, as she said "I know you won't, my sweet daughter. I know that you will stop this inappropriate and slutty behavior. From now on when your lustful thoughts and dirty mindedness starts to get the better of you, you will come to me and we will deal with this together. Now, you just relax and let mommy help you through this."

I nodded again, as I whimpered out "Thank you, mommy."

I then left her slide between my legs and place tender kisses to my thighs. She began to trail her tongue all around my pussy and clit, but never touching my most sensitive and needy places. I was writhing and whimpering uncontrollably, as my need rose higher and higher. Mom held my thighs in place, to avoid my clit or pussy coming into contact with her tongue without her permission. She then ordered forcefully, "Pet, lay still."

Without conscious thought, my whole body went limp as her order overran my desire. My breathing increased and I felt my face flush, as she continued to tease me. I gasped when I felt her warm breath on my wet pussy lips. She then moaned out in the most sensual voice I had ever heard, "Now, my dirty minded daughter, we are going to work this out. I want you to tell me your most perverted fantasies about me. I want to hear what incestuous desires fuel your lust towards your poor mother. Tell me what makes you wet and I will give you your sweet release."

I thought quickly. It was a long list of fantasies. Picking one, I breathed out "I want to go down on my knees under your desk at work and lick your pussy and suck your clit until you orgasm. I want you to conduct interviews in your office and speak to people on the phone, while your daughter has her head between her beautiful mother's legs. No one would know I was there or what I was doing to you. You would be ignoring me and carrying on with your normal work, as I worked your pussy and clit to orgasm. You would close your thighs around my head, holding my face to your pussy as you came and drenched my face with your pussy juices."

Mom listened to my fantasy without comment until I was done. She then remarked reproachfully, "Do you have any idea how wrong that is? Having my beautiful daughter licking my pussy? How can you think that I would enjoy something so taboo as to have a mother being pleasured sexually by her own daughter? We will get through this, my pet."

She then dropped her head to my pussy and began to run her tongue up and down my pussy lips. She sucked my lips into her mouth and I felt her tongue licking up all of my juices. I stayed still as ordered, as the then slid her tongue directly into my pussy. I moaned and whimpered at the feeling. God, this scenario that we were playing made me all kinds of horny. I just hoped she was enjoying herself as much as I was. She continued to lick deep inside my pussy, until my hips were shaking uncontrollably. She then stopped completely, withdrew her tongue from my pussy, and placed a tender kiss to my pussy lips.

She again reproached me by saying, "How can a loving daughter think that her mother would enjoy doing what I have now been forced to do to you? Honestly, have you always had these incestuous thoughts about your poor mother?"

I whimpered out, "I'm sorry, mommy. I can't help it. You've always been the most beautiful woman to me. When I started having sex with older women, I always fantasized that I was really having sex with you. It's always been you, mommy."

She gave a scolding grunt, and said "I'm flattered that you think so highly of me, but that is no excuse for fantasizing about your own mother. Now, tell me another fantasy you have about me."

I went down my list again and selected another fantasy. I answered, "You and I are out somewhere in public. We are seated at a tables side by side and you are whispering into my ear how cute I am and how much you want to fuck me. I feel my panties getting wet and you notice that I am squeezing my thighs together. You tell me to take my panties off. I slide them off as nonchalantly as possible and hand them to you. You slide your hand between my legs and start to rub my clit with your fingers. I shut my eyes and moan quietly, but you make me open my eyes and stay quiet or you will stop. I obey you, as you continue to rub my clit. I am starting to breathe heavily and my chest is heaving."

"You then slide two fingers into my wet pussy and start to finger fuck me as you keep rubbing my clit. I grab your arm for stability and stay quiet. A waiter comes over and takes our order. You speak normally, but I can barely form a sentence while you are working my pussy and clit. As our orders are taken and the waiter walks away, you pick up your glass and drink like nothing is going on. I can feel my orgasm building and I smash my face in the crook of your neck. I let out a muffled cry against your neck as my orgasm hits my hard. You keep finger fucking me and rubbing my clit, as I ride out my orgasm. You then bring your hand away and lick your fingers clean. You moan as you taste my juices on your fingers."

Mom sounds very disappointed in my, as she answers "Sweet heart, I don't even know what to say about that. The fact that you would believe that your mother would enjoy masturbating you ever, much less in public, tells me that we have a lot to work on. And that you fantasize about your mother licking your pussy juices and enjoying it, is just perverted to a level that I can't even imagine. You really have me at a loss now."

She then mashed her face back into my pussy and drove her tongue deep inside me. I pressed my lips together to avoid moaning loudly. I was using all of my will power to not grind my hips into her face. I cold actually hear the slurping and licking sounds as my mother drove her tongue deep inside me. I knew that I was wet beyond belief, but I must have been literally dripping wet by the sounds mom was making as she licked and sucked all of my juices into her mouth. Mom was an amazing pussy licker and I was in heaven every time she went down on me. I once again felt my orgasm building, as her tongue did magical things to my insides. She then stopped once again. I felt her tongue slide out of me and a tender kiss on my pussy lips.

I wanted to literally cry, as mom once again said "Ok. Now, I think we are making some head way here. But we have to keep going, honey. I need to hear more. Tell mommy another fantasy and we will deal with it together."

I was on the verge of tears with my need to cum. My lips trembled as I whimpered out, "You dress me in a yellow sun dress and order me not to wear a bra or panties. You then put my hair up in pig tails and you take me out to a lesbian club. We dance all night and we grind our bodies together sensually. All night long we both are get offers of sex from all kinds of women. We have women literally beg to go down on either of us right on the dance floor. Or offers to take us home with them. You have told me that I am not allowed to speak to anyone else, so you are the one who turns them down. You make it a point of groping my ass cheeks and letting your hands slide up under my dress, letting all the horny women see my bare ass and exposed pussy."

"Then you pull me to a booth and make me go to my knees under the table and lick your pussy until you orgasm, right in front of everyone. You smirk at all the horny women, who are watching us and wishing they were us. When you are done you pull me up and my face is wet from your juices. You then pull me with you to the ladies room. Its packed in there as well. You make me drop to my knees and rim your asshole in front of all the women, as you look in the mirror and touch up your make up. You shake your ass in my face, making me work to keep my tongue in your asshole. You finally have had enough of this, and turn around so I can lick your pussy again."

"You grab my face and mash it into your wet pussy. You hold me there, as I lick deep inside you. You have to tell numerous women, that I am off limits to anyone but you. You finally reach your second orgasm and drench my face with more of your juices. You let me stay on my knees and catch my breath, as you fix your dress in the mirror. You then drag me out to the dance floor again and we continue to dance sensually against each other. You then say into my ear that you want to take me home so you can fuck me properly. You then pull me out of the club and we go home. You then throw me down on the bed and fuck me long and hard with your strap-on, until I scream in orgasm."

I can hear the disgust in her voice as she says, "What is wrong with you, that you would want other people to see you licking your poor mother's pussy and asshole in public until your face is wet with my pussy juices? How can you honestly believe that I would enjoy that, having my own daughter shove her tongue into my wet pussy and asshole right in front of other women? I'm not sure how we can fix this, but one way or another we will."

She then latched her lips around my clit and sucked hard, as she began flicking her tongue over my sensitive nub. This time I was unable to stop myself from releasing a loud moan of pleasure. I needed to cum so bad. All of her critiquing of me, me telling her my fantasies, and the long build up had me so horny that I worried that I might pass out when she finally let me cum. She was holding onto my thighs very tightly now, as she fought me to stay still. I tried to obey her order not to move, but my hips seemed to have a mind of their own at this point. I was straining at the cuffs as my whole body seemed to need a release. With a suddenness that I was afraid of, she then took her mouth off of my clit before placing a tender kiss to my now swollen nub.

I whimpered pathetically and released a sob, as she once again said "Ok, now I'm not sure how you can possibly take pleasure in your own mother sucking your clit, but it's something we can work on. You really need to think about why you are such a dirty minded girl, sweetie. I love you and I want to help you, but this is so wrong that I am not sure how to help you."

I released another sob, as my need for orgasm actually hurt. I sobbed out, "I'm sorry, mommy. Please don't be angry at me."

She answered placating, "I'm not mad at you, honey. But these thoughts and desires of your's are just wrong. But ok, tell me another fantasy and we will keep going."

I knew that she was really saying that if I told her another fantasy that she would bring me closer to orgasm, but I was having trouble thinking at this point. I then blurted out, "I want you to put me on my hands and knees, rim my asshole until I am nice and wet, and then fuck me in the asshole with your strap-on. I want you to take my last virginity. I want it to be you, mommy."

There was absolute silence now. I think I had actually shocked her by my admission. I began to get worried that I had actually said something that she was not interested in doing or was disgusted by. I sobbed out, now literally in tears "I'm sorry, mommy. We don't have to do that, if you don't want to. I'm sorry."

I was now really crying, at the thought of me disgusting her. She quickly added, "Honey, I wanted you to tell me these things. How else can I help you get passed them. Don't cry, sweetie. Mommy's here. But you need to know how wrong that desire is, to believe that your poor mother would enjoy licking her dirty minded daughter's asshole and then fucking her up her ass. I'm not sure where these desires come from, but we will get through this together. Remember, mommy loves you very much."

I tried to quiet my sobs, when I realized that I hadn't disgusted her. My relief was so overwhelming that I actually cried harder. I barely registered when she dropped her mouth to my clit again. My hips bucked violently and I cried out, as I felt her sucking and licking me clit. My sobs finally abated as I sighed and enjoyed her working my clit to perfection. I hoped that this would be my final release and that my mother would finally let me cum, but once again she stopped. I heard a sucking sound as she let my clit fall out of her mouth. I then felt her customary, but now teasing, kiss to my clit that signaled she was stopping again.

I knew what she wanted, so I thought of my most kinky fantasy. I was ready when she finally said, "Alright honey, now tell me more. Remember, be honest with your mother and everything will be ok."

I then proceeded to tell her a very kinky fantasy, that had gotten me off several times as I lay in bed and rubbed my pussy before she and I had become lovers. As I finished, I was not ready for the immediate reaction from my mother. She slammed two fingers into my pussy aiming right for my g-spot, one finger into my asshole, and latched her lips around my clit. I screamed in pleasure and the over stimulation that I was receiving. Her sucking and licking of my clit was more intense than before. Her fingers in my pussy were curled upwards and hitting my g-spot perfectly. The finger in my asshole was making my head spin, as she pumped it in and out of my puckered hole.

My arms and legs pulled painfully at the restraints holding me down, as the pleasure she was giving me threatened to overwhelm my senses. My head was thrown back and my mouth wide open, but I was unable to make a single sound. My body was so tight and tense that every muscles in my body felt like it was straining. I had to force myself to take a breath, but even then I was only able to gasp short intakes of air. With a mind numbing explosion, I felt my orgasm at last erupt from my pussy. I couldn't feel anything else, except for the sheer pleasure of my release. I heard a loud scream and only absentmindedly realized that it was me screaming. I felt my whole body contracting and exploding outwards, as this long building orgasm finally overcame me. I'm not sure what happened next, because the next thing I knew mom was next to me on the bed holding me tight against her body and stroking my tenderly. I was no longer cuffed and my body was nestled comfortably in my mother's arms. I heard her call out to me, "my sweet baby girl," and with that phrase a switch in my brain was flicked releasing me from my submission.

I immediately curled my naked body into my mother's and tried to calm my shaking and panting body. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, me nestled securely in my mother's arms, but I felt myself relaxing into her body. My head lay on her chest, as she continued to stroke her hands over my body in a soothing way. I let out a deep sigh and snaked my arm across her chest and clung to her side. My leg then draped across her lower body, completing our signature cuddling position. I finally found my voice, as I looked up at her fearfully asking "Mom, did you...I mean, my fantasies didn't upset you did they?"

She leaned down, kissed my forehead, and then trailed kisses to my lips. She kept her lips on mine as he deepened the kiss to one of true passion, and I felt myself melting into her body. She broke the kiss, stroked my face gently, and looked down at me with a look of pure affection and love on her face as she answered "My sweet girl, those fantasies turned me on so much that I almost orgasmed by hearing them. I'm sorry if I scared you, but when you talked about anal sex, you caught me off guard. I hadn't realized that you were interested I that. But I would love to do that with you. I love a good hard ass fuck, and I'm sure you will too. Now some of those fantasies may not be possible, but we can certainly try. You on your knees at my work would be difficult, though not impossible. And since we don't have any lesbian clubs around here, that one would require travel. I love you, honey. And I really want to know these things about you. What you desire and the things that you are interested in trying."

"I'm just glad you enjoyed tonight. I was a little worried that you might not be into the whole 'disapproving mother and lustful daughter' scene. But I think you did enjoy it, right?"

I nodded my head, as I answered "God, yes. It was really hot hearing you call me all those things and saying it was wrong and perverted. I really enjoyed it. Thank you, mommy. That was wonderful."

She kissed the tip of my nose playfully, as she said "It was my pleasure, my love. I enjoyed it too. We will have to do things like this more often if you orgasmed that hard."

I giggled and snuggled deeper into my mother's arms, as I answered "Definitely have to do this more often."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,199 Followers
12