Mother was a Sculptress

Story Info
Unique incest story; son is stripped by his artist mother.
1.1k words
3.93
102.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes7
Wes7
12 Followers

Mom is a sculptress. A good one. Her studio was adjacent to our house.

She did plenty of nudes. Male and female. So I was used to handsome people arriving and leaving...although they were clothed when I saw them.

I should introduce myself. I'm a 19-year-old community college student. I still live at home. I am extremely fit. I pride myself on my time in the gym. I'm good looking too. At least I've been told that a number of times. And no one has complained about my body parts.

I still live at home. A bummer. But after finishing this second year at the local community college, I'm going to a four-year university far (far) away. I've saved up the money. Mom has helped. Dad left us a pretty good sum from his life insurance policy. Heart attack. Way too young.

Basically I have no part of my Mom's world of art. Until today. Sort of.

Mom had invited four women who buy her pieces to dinner. And she had promised a bit of a treat. Three of these four ladies were married to, as my Mom would say, older gentleman...with money. I doubt if any of the three had seen any wood in quite a while. I didn't know much about the fourth, unmarried, all of them late 50s, early 60s. All attractive in their own way. Mom had promised them they would be served by a very handsome male who had done modeling for my Mom. So she knew exactly what he looked like, including with a boner, not an unusual occurrence for a nude male model. Or so my Mother had told me once. Natural. To be ignored.

Well, this fellow was hired to do some modeling for the five ladies. But he called my Mom minutes ago and said he could not make it. My Mom was furious. She needed to please these ladies. She had promised a naughty night. Then she looked at me. Would I do her a favor? Five hundred dollars for my college fund. I thought about it, I needed the money, I'm not shy and I said yes.

So I went to the bathroom and found a Speedo. Nothing to it. Mom said there would be five costume changes. I was a swimmer in high school so had worn a Speedo numerous times. I used to chuckle to myself when I caught some girl slyly checking me out. I loved it.

I entered as the women cheered. I got two nice pats on the butt and the single lady gave it a real squeeze. After five minutes or so I went back for Round Two.

Mom had scurried back to put out costume number two. It was a male thong, with a little Santa stuck on the front. The Christmas season was just ending. The thong in the back left nothing to the imagination. In the front, Santa protected me a bit but, since I was getting hard, it was difficult to fit into it. Should I masturbate? Probably not a good idea since I had the feeling the ladies were going to want a happy ending. So out I went.

And Santa was a hit. All four of the ladies touched my butt this time, and not with just gentle pats. The unmarried lady even stuck her finger up my backside. I am used to that, I had a girlfriend who loved my ass. There is nothing like long fingernails touching and probing a spot so full of nerve endings. This caused Santa to surge forward, as my growing hard on had no place else to go. Two of the four women cupped my front. That was getting serious. Time for a costume change.

It was a loincloth. But not an ordinary loincloth, which passes between the legs and covers the genitals, with maybe some cover of the ass. No, this loincloth just had a front. No back. So it covered my dick and balls but anyone with any eyesight could see them clearly behind the one strip of leather. So I put it on and exited.

This the ladies liked. I was fondled, the unmarried lady kissed my thighs. My dick was now at full mast, my balls hanging low, and the ladies admired my package, my junk, whispering sexy things into my ear and groping me like I was the first dick they every touched. For some of them it could well have been their first cock in a while. After minutes of this, I could take no more. I exited.

I searched for costume four and it was a little hard to find. It was what is called a posing pouch. But this one was see through. It hid very very little. I put it on, my dick pressing it outward, and went back into the living room.

The ladies were now in full throttle. They pawed me and kissed me all over. My Mom's single friend licked my asshole. Two others kissed my package, one sucking my balls, the other sucking my dick deep into her mouth. The other lady waited her turn, then showed me her deep throat technique. The pouch was pushed to the side because the rules were they were not to strip me. They didn't, but they did most everything else.

I'm only human. I came. The cum covered all of them, I made sure of that. Then, the moment of the night. My Mom, who had been simply watching, starting kissing and licking me on the chest and moved downward slowly but surely. She put my dick, still covered with jizz, in her mouth and sucked me until I was hard again. The others cheered. Then she popped off and left me to the other four, who this time took turns riding it and sucking my ball sack. Ecstasy.

But I still had costume five to wear. And back I went. There was a collar for a tuxedo and cuff links on abbreviated sleeves. I figured it out soon enough. I was to serve them and I was to wear nothing over my dick and balls.

Their first surprise was a razor, warm water and shaving cream. They wanted to see me hairless. And they went to town. Done this before and the problem is, as the pubes return, they itch like crazy. But these ladies shaved my balls, my ass and gave me plenty of kisses to thank me. Not to brag, but all together I came four times. And that fourth one was a bear, but the ladies were persistent. And thankful as they said their good nights.

The next morning there was an envelope on my dresser. It said College Fund on the front. Inside, not $500 but $1000. I had earned a nice tip. My mother later told me they were well pleased and might want individual visits. Would I do it again? Don't know. But it beats earning $1000 stocking shelves at the local grocery store, that's for sure.

Wes7
Wes7
12 Followers