Motherly Affection

Story Info
Laid off mother goes to work on son.
7.8k words
4.55
431.4k
230

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers

She was on top of me. The woman of my dreams. My mother. Her robe was open and I was pulling her gigantic tits down as hard as I could. I thrust my dick up into her tight pussy and she dropped her ass down to meet me. The sound of our slapping flesh filled the air. Again and again I bucked up at her. "Ohhh... Dev.. DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!" She screamed over and over.

The pressure of her soft breasts on my shoulder and her wet lips against my forehead woke me up. Like they did every morning. It was only a dream. It's only ever been my dream. "Time to get ready for school, sweetie." She spoke so softly in the morning. I sat up in bed and wiped at my forehead. She watched me with her motherly smile. I could feel the weight of her body on the bed. Mom's hand moved to my stomach and rubbed it gently, "Breakfast's ready," She exclaimed in her upbeat morning mood. Only Mom could be so chipper in the mornings.

She stood up and I groggily followed her into the kitchen, watching the faint outline of her butt cheeks sway back and forth against her robe. I've been attracted to Mom for as long as I could remember. It got more serious in the last few years. I remember when she gave me baths as a little kid, she'd wrap me in the towel and pull me out of the tub. She always pressed my head into the soft swell of her breasts to dry my hair. I looked forward to those few moments everyday. Since high school started, my fantasies involving her became less and less innocent. I started dreaming about her almost everynight and now I was hooked.

She was humming no tune in particular as we made it to the kitchen. Mom started dishing out eggs from the pan. I sat down and took the opportunity to marvel at her beautiful body. She was a 5'3 blonde at around 120 pounds. A bombshell in every sense of the word. Whether you liked her full, smiling crimson lips or the boobs that popped out of every piece of clothing, maybe the big round ass, her jeans always rode up into her ass crack. The reason why I always let her walk ahead of me. My dad had walked out on Mom when he found out she was pregnant with me, I had trouble understanding how anyone could ever walk out on her. She truly was the woman of my dreams. "So we should go over the plan for today, hun. I know this new routine we have is going to take some getting used to," Her words snapped me out of my fantasy

"I'll pick you up at the fountain right after school at 3:15. Then we'll go pick up your pants and head to store. I'm going to make your favorite, steak and mashed potatoes, and you're going to love it!" She said with a smile as she handed me my plate of eggs. "You're gunna learn that it's not so bad having your old mom around," I knew that as she bent down to pull my lunch out of the fridge. Her fluffy pink robe was riding up her legs and exposed some of her tanned thigh to me. Her ass squeezed against the soft material of the robe, "You better get going, sweets." Her words brought me back to reality again. I checked my watch, I was going to be late. I grabbed my lunch and nearly got out the door before I realized that I did forget my morning hug. Mom leaned against the fridge and shot me a knowing look, I ran back over and wrapped my arms around her, feeling the warmth that only Mom could offer. I was holding her probably a little tighter and longer than I should have. "You better not be late," She chuckled. I kissed her on the cheek and ran out.

I stepped out the front door into the cold. It's the morning before Halloween. Things really were changing. Mom was laid off from her job as a receptionist at the local college. I'd be more concerned if my grandparents weren't very helpful with the bills. Mom made the decision to wait until the economy was picking up to look for another job. She'd be spending her days at home and with me. I was smiling at my good fortune when I remembered that I really did have to get to school! I started running down the sidewalk to school.

The day was uneventful as always. I never did have any luck with girls, not even in my senior year here. I spent most of my time thinking about Mom anyways. I sat through Biology and daydreamed about licking Mom's pussy, she was giving me head in Sociology, I was reaming her in Calculus. Finally the bell rang for lunch. "Hey Devin.. tell me you caught that Bulls game last night?" My best friend Scotty called out from halfway across the benches outside. I perked up as he invited himself over and sat down across from me. "Can you believe we got creamed, Pargo played like a girl, right?" I couldn't help but smile. "He's not the one who made that god awful pass!" I spoke up rather loudly. A group of passing girls giggled at the outburst. Scotty grinned at the clique.

The girls passed and Scotty looked back at me, "You're coming to the party tomorrow, right?" I paused for a moment and he continued, "Don't do this Devin. Please tell me you're coming. I need the ride! Don't mess this up for me! You can stay a virgin your entire life, but I'm getting myself some pussy!" He shouted just loud enough that the tables next to us could hear.

"Don't worry. I'm going and I'm driving. I'm not the reason you're still a virgin. I hear it has something to do with your face." He threw his apple at me. I ducked just fast enough. The bell rang, time for class.

The school day finally ended. My last class was at B building, I quickly stopped at my locker and ran through the halls, the last thing I wanted to do was leave Mom waiting! I made it out towards the fountain, huffing, red in the face and still managed to be five minutes late! I saw our Buick parked up against the curb a few feet from the fountain. I got up to the car window and Mom greeted me with her soft, motherly grin. "You're late, mister. Must have been an interesting class, huh?"

"Uhh.. yeah. I was stuck at B building. I got here as fast as I could, trust me." I got into the car just as she started up the engine.

"As fast as you could, huh. You were probably scoping out some girls with Scotty. It's all that boy can do to not sneak peeks into the girl's locker room." She spoke like she knew the half of it.

"Why would he do that? He's already got a camera in there." I joked with her.

She playfully slapped my thigh and innocently left her hand there. "You better hope they got that stain out of your pants, young man. You're gunna be pretty embarassed if your mom jumps up on the counter to show them the spot." She looked over and smiled at me. I concentrated my eyes on Mom's hand, still resting on my thigh. She had small and delicate hands. A fresh coat of red polish sparkled on her nails. We came up to the turn and she removed her hand from my thigh. Too soon, I thought. She looked over and smiled at me. Her full lips were colored with a hint of crimson lipstick.

We finished up with the dry cleaners without any troubles. I could just imagine Mom jumping up on that table, but she didn't have to. We walked through the store and Mom hurriedly walked down aisle after aisle, adding ingredients for tonight's meal to the cart. I admired her curvy body everytime she looked away. We walked down another aisle, the hearty italian dressing she wanted to season the steak was up on the top shelf. I watched her reach up on her tiptoes to grab it. She couldn't reach it. "Here, I got it Mom." I gently slid my body against hers and reached up for the dressing. My dick came in contact with her pants and started hardening to the touch. I quickly grabbed the bottle of dressing and pulled away. What would she think?

She turned and smiled at me warmly, "I think that's the last thing we need, Dev. Let's check out and get outta here." It was dark by the time we left the store. The holiday season ushers in shorter days, I thought. "Are you cold, sweetie?" She said while fumbling with the zipper on her flimsy jacket. "I'm okay Mom, we'll put the heat on in the car." She got in the car while I piled the groceries into the trunk.

It was already 5:30 by the time we got home. We both took our share of the bags and made it to the door. She searched her keyring for the house key while I held open the glass door for her. She smiled back at me when she finally found the right key. The second we got in it was time for business. Mom unpacked the groceries and got going on the steak. "Sorry, it's too cold for barbeque at this point, hun." She splashed some oil into the pan. She turned the radio on the oldies station. That old song "Baby I need your loving" played through the speakers. Her hips started swaying to the sound of the song. She turned to me and mouthed out the words to me. I howled with laughter while her body moved to the beat. I was burning with desire. She laughed at herself and turned off the radio. "Tell me about class today, baby." She turned her attention back to the steaks.

I filled her in on my Sociology project while she finished up the steaks. She mashed up the potatoes and told me about her Sociology course in college. I stood up to wash my hands and get a better look. Her tits wobbled back and forth in her blouse while her arm furiously mashed the potatoes with a serving fork. I tried to not be obvious with my glances, but I was carrying on washing my hands a little too long. "Go back and sit down, young man." She said in a sarcastically scolding tone.

I sat back and watched her soft curves run around the kitchen, adding food and spices to our plates. She flashed me a smile with a wink while she brought over the plates. She gently placed mine in front of me on the table and sat hers across from mine. Mom leaned against my shoulder and ran her hand through my hair, staring down at me lovingly, "Mom can cook a meal. Can't she?" She gloated.

"This all looks great, Mom." I said in my best Wally Cleaver voice. She sat down and looked at me, "Well as the man of the house, why don't you say prayer tonight?" I did. We ate and joked about all sorts of things. She tried to tell me about how the lady at the checkout was checking me out. I didn't even mention all the men I see staring at her just a little too long. Mom made a fantastic steak. I saw her cut into the moist meat and lift a piece up to her mouth. Watching her eat turned me on so much. She stuck the fork into her mouth and bit into the piece of meat. I watched as she chewed the tender steak and scooped up the mashed potatoes. The faint coat of crimson lipstick that had covered her full lips was disappearing. Mom took a sip of water and licked her lush lips.

"Everything taste okay, babe?" She asked quizzically, bringing me back to reality. "Yeah Mom, it's all great. You're an awesome cook. I'd be eating a cup of ramen in a pair of dirty boxers without you." I croaked.

She chuckled, "I assumed you'd be in the nude. I buy the underwear around here, remember, young man?"

We bantered back and forth about who does what around here for the rest of the meal. I cleared the table while she put the leftovers away. "I'll get the dishes tomorrow. Why don't you go order a movie on demand and I'll come out in a minute?" She asked. I shook my head in the affirmative and walked out into the living room. My hands searched the couch cushions for the remote, eventually I pulled it out and sat back on the couch. I searched through the list of movies, finally settling on one. Mom walked out through the hall towards me. She had changed. There she was, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, in her silk nightie. I sat up as she quietly slinked over next to me on the couch. "Oooh.. this one is supposed to be good." She whispered to me.

I couldn't pay much attention to the movie. Mom watched the screen intently while I paid more attention to the rise and fall of her breasts in the nightie. It was low cut. I could see a lot of cleavage. Half of each of her giant orbs were exposed to the dim light of the movie. They were round and soft, I wanted nothing more than to reach over and hold them. I wanted to smother myself in her tit flesh. I remembered to look back at the movie. I couldn't be so obvious as to watch her breasts all night. That's all I wanted to do though.

I settled back into watching the movie. "Cold, sweetie?" She asked. "A little bit." I said. She ran over to the chair and pulled the cover off of it. She sat back next to me and covered herself with it. I took part of it and covered myself as well. She scooted over close to me and pressed her side against mine. I wrapped my arm around her and we continued watching the movie, and I continued stealing glances at her beautiful set of tits. The movie was nearing the end when I perked up at her quiet snoring. I looked over and saw that Mom had fallen asleep. I slowly guided her body down to rest on the couch. Here the woman of my dreams was, asleep in a nightie right next to me. She was so beautiful. I knelt down in front of the couch as quietly as I could to get a better look at her breasts. A little bit of her areola was visible. I couldn't resist this moment, I may never get another chance.

I moved my head a little closer and lightly blew on the exposed areola. I moved closer and took in a breath, experiencing her sweet scent. I kept blowing on her breasts and the nipples started to harden. They poked out at the nightie. I tried to steady my hand as it reached out and as gently as I could, tugged at the nightie. More of her areola came into view, then the nightie slid over and off her nipple. A long pink nub. I moved my face closer and looked at it from all angles. It puffed out even more as it popped out in the cold night air. I pulled the nightie down a little more and exposed both of her breasts to me. Two big, beautiful globes. She took in a breath that startled me. I pulled my hand back but it was nothing. Good.

My hands moved back up and my fingers grasped her breasts for the first time. I tried to be as gentle as possible. I could never explain this if she woke up. It was warm and so soft. They overflowed my hands. I squeezed the soft flesh as lightly as possible. My fingers traced around her hard nipples. She rubbed her thighs together and I froze with my hands still on her breasts, looking up at her face. Her mouth opened a little and I heard a quiet moan. I looked back at my task, these giant breasts and beamed with pride, I made Mom moan!

I moved my head closer this time and touched my lips to her nipple. I wanted to nurse like I had so many years ago. I took it in my mouth and held it there for a minute. My tongue slide over the little nub and I started to suck on Mom's nipple. I held her breasts in my hand and nursed at her nipple. First one then the other. I licked my way around the valley of Mom's titties. Her thighs continued to rub together and the moan's became more frequent. Mom's nipple was in my mouth when her hand came up and held me head. I stopped sucking for a second but it seemed like she was still asleep. I started losing control. I was sucking harder than before. I was trying to inhale her entire breast. The increased sucking elicited more moans from Mom. I felt a little more brave and pulled on her nipple with my teeth. Grazing them lightly at first. I pulled her nipple out towards me and rubbed my teeth up the length of her pink nub. She spoke quietly through her moans, "Ohhh... Dev... Dev."

She must have known I was there! Oh shit. I could never explain to her what and why. I stood up in a flash and ran towards the safety of my bedroom. I left Mom on the couch with her nightie still down. I pulled the covers on my bed up over me and hid. Hours passed and I couldn't sleep. Was I in trouble? Maybe she would think it was a dream. I heard noises from the living room around 3 AM and then footsteps coming down the hall. The footsteps stopped at my door. I pulled the covers down around me tighter and the footsteps started up again. Mom's door opened and shut a moment later. I finally fell into an uneasy sleep.

My alarm buzzed at 8 AM. Mom always came in to wake up. Did she not want to see me? I can't believe I did this, what if she wants me to move out now? Eventually I found the courage to get up. I quietly got out of bed and made my way into the kitchen. She wasn't there either. I looked around and saw a note on the fridge. "OUT - MOM" She must have left to avoid me!

I sighed and slowly grabbed my backpack, I had to get to school. The cold air greeted me out the door. I looked around, half expecting to see her smiling face, but I didn't. I started my lonely walk to school. The day passed slowly. The lunch bell rang and I saw Scotty sitting alone at a bench outside. "Hey man, over here!" He yelled at the top of his lungs when he spotted me. I walked over to him but kept my eyes to the floor. "What's wrong? Don't tell me you're not coming tonight! You promised! What the fuck! You always bail. I can't believe this. You're bailing aren't you? I knew this would happen!" He shouted so loud that everyone around could hear.

I had forgotten all about the Halloween party. I didn't really want to go but thought that maybe I should be out of the house tonight. Give Mom time to think. "I'm not bailing. I'm gunna stay late today and then I'll walk over to your house. Then we'll take your mom's car to the party and I'll drive you home. I know the stupid ass plan already. Calm the fuck down." I yelled back at him. We didn't talk much the rest of the lunch period. The school day ended and I walked over to the school library. I took a seat and opened up my Calculus book, but couldn't begin to concentrate. I was thinking about Mom and me. I had nursed from Mom's breasts last night and she was moaning along with me. She even called out my name, but this morning she didn't wake me up. I didn't get my goodbye hug. What if she hates me for what happened, I thought.

My cell phone started ringing, it startled me. The librarian gave me a stern look as I pulled it out of my backpack. I walked out of the library and flipped open the ringing phone, it was Mom. I answered it. "Hello" I said in a weak voice. "Devin, I think we need to talk. Can you walk home?" She asked.

"Uhh... yeah Mom. I'm at the school library now, heading home." The phone fell silent for a minute. "Okay." She said quietly and we both hung up. I started off in the direction of home. All the possibilities were flying through my head at a thousand miles a minute. Was she going to confront me? Was she going to kick me out? I couldn't lose her. I got closer to home and realized I didn't have a clue as to what would happen. I looked up at our little house in this nice suburb. What if this would be my former home in an hour? I could barely walk as I fumbled through my pocket to find the key. I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Come sit over here, Dev." I heard Mom say. I looked over and spotted the top of her head visible above the couch. I slowly walked over and she motioned for me to take a seat. I sat down and looked at my hands in my lap, I couldn't look up at her. "Devin, look at me please." She said in a soft motherly voice. I slowly looked up her body, from her dark gray business type skirt to her tight fitting red blouse, she was gorgeous. Her lips were painted with the crimson lipstick I loved so much. My eyes reluctantly locked on hers. She didn't look mad. She looked as apprehensive as I was.

"Dev, I know you had that Halloween party with Scotty tonight and I'm really glad that you decided to come home instead." I could tell she had a lot more to say. I just nodded. "I'm sorry I wasn't here this morning. I didn't want to see you and not get to talk." I nodded again. "There are a million other things you could be doing with your nights, but you spend them here. The time is really special to me. I love you, Devin." She patted my leg.

"I love you too, Mom." I reassured her.

"I know the way you look at me, Devin. I thought it was just teenage hormones when you were younger. Last night... what happened... I'm glad it happened. I like the way you look at me. Like.. like I matter. Like I'm beautiful. I want that, Devin. I blamed myself when your father left. You've been the only thing keeping me sane. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you." Her face dropped down to her lap.

mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers
12