Motherly Affection Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gives Devin more motherly affection.
7k words
4.63
179.4k
117

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers

Mom stood up on shaky legs in the tub. Water slid down her wet body and into the tub. She grabbed the towel and I got up from my comfortable spot in the tub. Her arms flew above her head. I watched her gigantic breasts bounce with the movement of her hands. They shook around frantically as she dried her hair. Mom finished drying her hair and handed me the towel, I was lost in the sight of her wet tits. "Come on, baby. Dry my body. It's cold! I wanna get in bed with you." She said happily.

I took the towel. Mom stepped closer and beamed up at me. I worked the towel down her shoulders and arms. Then my hands moved to her breasts and gripped the soft flesh in my hands. "Oooo, gentle gentle, Dev. My girls get a little tender sometimes." She cautioned me. I hold the beautiful orbs a little lighter in my hands and continued to dry them off, giving the hard nipples special attention. I leaned down and lead the towel towards her pussy. Mom rocked her hips out against the furry towel a little bit as it cleaned around her pussy lips. She was pretty dry by the time the time I ran the towel over her toned legs. Her shiny pussy lips caught my eye again. The pink folds looked good enough to eat. Mom tapped my head, "Hand me that towel, young man." She said in a jokingly stern voice.

I stood and handed her back the towel. Mom wrapped her hands around the back of my head and slowly pulled me closer to her. My head landed on her naked breasts. She dried my hair with the towel, her tit flesh smothering me. I heard the words vibrate through her chest, "Does it take me getting you so dirty and sweaty to finally get you clean? I've been dying to give you this treatment for a while now." She said while continuing to dry my hair. I got lost in the feeling of my face against her breasts. She finished drying me and gently pushed me off of her breasts. I reluctantly pulled away and she worked the towel over my chest. Finally we were all dry, I watched her eyes trail from my face down my body, her tongue slid out of her mouth and licked her full lips. Mom offered me her hand, "Well, let's get in bed."

We walked into the master bedroom, naked, hand in hand. She got into bed first, my eyes on her tight butt. The flesh jiggled a bit as she got into the bed. Mom pulled the covers up over herself, leaving her breasts and above exposed. She smiled up at me and motioned me to get into bed. I slid in next to her and locked my gaze on her tits. Mom giggled, "Do you want to get some sleep or look at your mom's boobs all night?"

My hands moved to hold them them, they were warm to my cold hands. "I want to touch them too." I told her cheekily.

"I've got an idea." She told me as she pulled me against her body. My head came down to rest in the groove between her two humongous orbs. Mom was laying on her back and I was too, but with my torso and head laying on top of her body. I finally settled down, the soft breast flesh covering the sides of my face. I felt her hand on my head, her fingers winding my hair, "We haven't slept together like this in so long. There used to be a time when you couldn't fall asleep unless I held you like this." She paused and took in a breath, "I love you, Dev. I've missed being close to you like this so much." She sighed happily.

"I wish we never stopped being close like this. We can make up for lost time now. I love you too, Mom." I told her in a sleepy voice. I worried at the beginning of the day that Mom might kick me out, then I found out that she wanted me too. Mom had given me my first blowjob and then we fucked! I had earned a good night's sleep with Mom, I thought as I began to fall off to sleep.

I woke up in the same position. It was light out. I felt Mom's hand tracing my stomach. I turned around, my chin still touching her breasts. "Good morning, baby. I would have started on breakfast but I didn't want to wake you this time. Not today." She told me in her soothing, motherly voice. I sunk back down into her breasts. The warmth of her hands sliding across my body, radiating through me. I lazily kissed the soft skin of her breasts. My growing hard on was waking me up faster than usual. She moaned, "You want to start up so early in the morning, don't you?" Asking herself quietly.

I grabbed onto her giant breasts and squeezed them as hard as I could in my hand. "Baby, sit up." She told me. I reluctantly withdrew my face from Mom's cleavage and sat up on the bed. She sat up next to me and dreamily ran her hands over my chest, "My breasts are still a little tender, hun. A little cream usually helps. Help me with it, Devin." She told me. I stood up and walked over to her while she grabbed the cream bottle off her nightstand. We were both still naked. Mom got down on her knees in front of me and squirted out a few dollops of cream onto her tits, "Rub it in, Dev." She encourage me.

I leaned down and my hands went for her tits, but Mom pushed them away, "With your cock, baby." She chuckled. I don't need to be told twice! I held my hard dick at the base and touched my cockhead to the cream on Mom's breast. It was cold against my dick, I quickly smeared it around to get to Mom's warm breasts. She smiled up at me while my dick pressed into her tit flesh for the first time. The feeling was incredible. Before I knew it, my dick was completely hidden between the hot mounds of her breasts. They were shiny with the cream. Mom smiled her motherly smile up at me as I continued to rub in the cream. "Get the nipples too, sweetie. They're really sensitive. This feels great." She cheered me on.

My cockhead moved to Mom's pretty pink nipples. My piss slit leaked precum at the touch of her nipple. I pushed my cock straight on into her nipple and half my cock disappeared into the soft flesh, "This feel so good, Mom." I exclaimed. An even bigger smile formed across her full lips. I rubbed my dick all over her breasts. "Dev, baby, stick your cock between these big titties and fuck them. Do it!" She half-screamed up at me. I put my dick between the two, shiny, warm globes and started an in and out motion. It felt so good! Mom's hands held both breasts together on my cock as I fucked them. "Come on, sweetie. Let loose on them!" She chuckled at herself as I fucked into them harder.

Mom moved her breasts up and down on my cock, fucking them back and forth while I fucked up at them. I thrust up as hard as I could and my cockhead hit Mom's chin. We kept up the pace and my cockhead kept hitting her chin, leaving little spots of precum all over her chin. Mom looked down at my jerking cock and opened up her lips. I took the hint and slid my cock higher, pushing my cockhead into her mouth. Mom's hands still pushed her breasts up and down on my cock while she sucked on the head of my cock. She moaned and slurped loudly on the head. Her hands moved from her breasts and grabbed my backside, pulling me against her which slid more of my cock into her sucking mouth.

"Oh Mom, you're the best at this. I love you!" I told her. Her full, wet lips smiled around my cock. She pushed her tits up to my cock again, the soft flesh swallowed my cock. Mom's pretty nails dug into her own flesh as she milked my cock with them. I felt like I could cum any minute, but Mom seemed so into it that I tried to hold back. "Oh, baby. It's greater. Come on, harder! Really fuck them!"She screamed. I fucked in and out of the groove between her breasts so hard that it pushed Mom back against the bed. She got on better footing and leaned back against the bed for support. My cock disappeared into her tit flesh over and over again.

"I can't hold it back much longer, Mom. I'm gunna cum!" I warned her. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes, "It's okay, honey. CUM!" She reassured me. I felt the brewed cum rise from my balls. I stroked into Mom's shiny, wet tits as fast as I could. "Oh, FUCK!" I shouted. The first spurt shot from my cock and hit Mom's neck. More shots of my cum covered her tits.

"That's it, baby. Cover mommy in your sticky goo." She cooed. I did just that. My balls continued spewing their contents until Mom's face and breasts were painted white. I kept my eyes on Mom's slimy, smiling face as I pulled my dick out from the safety of her tits. Mom grabbed my dick and shoved it in her mouth. She slurped the messy stick clean. Her full lips moved up and down on my thick cock, kissing and cleaning. I placed my cock in her wet mouth and started thrusting lightly. Her tongue circled my cockhead and her hands jerked the last remaining drops of my load into her mouth. Mom let my cock fall from her mouth and started rubbing my cum into her tits. What a hot sight and what a cum!

"We need some food for fuel if we're going to keep at it like this, sweetie." She finally said. She wiped the cum off her face and licked her fingers clean. Mom held her hand out and I grabbed it to help her up. I pulled her into my body and we embraced warmly.

"A small breakfast and then I'm gunna want to fuck you again, Mom." I told her matter-of-factly. She chuckled and slapped my arm playfully.

She moved towards the closet and looked back, "I know you want to." She taunted me before turning her attention towards the closet. I looked over Mom's body, her long blonde hair, her feminine back, down her slim hips to her thick butt. It was all so great. Mom pulled out her fluffy pink robe and a look of disappointment swept across my face. Pink robed Mom is good but naked Mom is better. "Mom... why don't you forget the robe? I want to look at your body." I asked her.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, "I don't think we'd make it to the kitchen table if I don't wear something." She smiled up at me, "I'll wear the robe, but leave it open." She assured me.

I watched Mom's breasts wobble as she put her arms through the robe and wrapped it around her. The sides of Mom's tits were still visible, along with a fleeting glimpses of her areolas, depending on how she moved. "You look great, Mom." I complimented her. She grabbed my hand and lead the way into the kitchen. Here we were, my Mom and I, and I just blew my load all over her! And I was still naked! Oops. She giggled as I ran back to retrieve my boxers. I'd feel weird eating breakfast naked if Mom wasn't naked as well.

Mom walked over and opened the fridge as I sat down. She pulled out eggs and milk and started picking spices off the rack, and dishes out of the cabinets. I watched her opened robe intently. Her sweet pussy just in view. The blonde pubes were wet with her juices, she must have gotten off on the titfuck! She smiled at my unabashed staring and turned towards the stove to make the eggs. I quietly stood and walked over to where Mom was standing, wrapping my arms around her curvy body and pulling her firm butt against my cock. "Are you going to be naughty like this all day?" She asked patiently.

"I want to be if you'll let me." I laughed. Her little hands cracked the eggs on the pan, my arms wrapped tighter around her. I kised over her shoulder and up her neck, she moaned and I attached my lips to that spot. "Baby! I'm never gunna get breakfast finished!" She warned me.

"Screw breakfast. I want you!" I told her. She pushed me off of her. I looked at her face, it softened. "Honey, I love you and I love what we do together. It can't take up your entire life though. You have a lot to deal with. I want to be there for you and relieve all your stress, let me do that. Have you even thought about where you're going to school next year?" I frowned at her slightly harsh words. She gave me a knowing motherly face and opened her arms up, "Come to mommy. I.. I just don't want to hold you back from other opportunities." She confessed to me.

I walked closer and dropped my face to her breasts, kissing the exposed flesh, "You're not holding me back from anything, Mom. I love you so much. I'm happy here. Really and truly happy with you. Isn't that more important than anything?" I asked.

"I love you, Devin. I don't want anything to ever happen to us." I lifted my head and looked at her face, her eyes were a little teary, I leaned into Mom's body and covered her soft lips with mine. Mom wrapped her arms around me and returned the kiss, pressing her lips lightly against mine. I held her like that in my arms for a few minutes, her body trembled on mine. She spoke first, "Sit back down, honey. Let me just serve us breakfast."

I did as she said and sat down again in the chair. She served up two plates of eggs and a glass of milk for each of us. Mom sat down across from me and watched me take my first bites. Soon, we were both eating. She started talking about colleges. I could move out and go to a state school or I could attend the local college and stay with Mom. The latter seemed much more appealing to me. Mom took a sip of milk and I noticed it stick around her mouth. The wet milk spots across her full lips. My already hard dick twitched. Here was the woman of my dreams, in her open robe with milk covering her soft lips. She took another bite of the eggs and her tongue licked around her mouth, wetting the sweet lips.

We finished breakfast and Mom said that she wanted to get cleaned up. My eyes followed her body as she walked towards the bedroom. Mom must have known I was watching because she dropped the robe on the floor, exposing herself to me again. I smiled and watched her walk away. The phone rang. I got up to answer it, "Hello?"

"Hello. Devin? This is Mrs. West. Is your mom home?" It was Scotty's mom!

"Uhh... yeah. Hold on a second, lemme go get her." I told her. I ran out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. Mom was still naked, washing her face off at the sink. "Mom... Scotty's mom is on the phone."

"Oh okay, sweetie. I got it here. Hang up in the other room." She told me in her soft motherly voice.

I walked into the other room to hang up the phone, but listened in instead. "I have everything worked out for the Thanksgiving food drive. Let me ask you something. Has Devin decided where he's going to school next fall yet?" Scotty's mom asked.

"He's thinking about staying around here and applying to the local college." Mom told her.

"I know how close our boys are. Maybe we could pop over and talk about it now? I'm sure the boys would like to coordinate with each other." Scotty's mom told Mom

"Uhhh... sure. We're not really doing anything today. That'd be fine, Janet." Mom reluctantly answered. Damn it. I wanted another round with Mom today!

Mom walked out of her bedroom in bra and panties and came into the kitchen. "I know you were listening in, young man." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"I wanted some more alone time with you today." I told her.

"I know, baby. She asked me out of the blue though. I didn't know what else to say. We'll get through this today and do something special tonight, okay?" She offered with a smile.

"Okay." I told her in an unconvincing voice.

"Now go get dressed, baby. Don't feel down. We'll have all the time we need together." She assured me. Her tits bulged out of the flimsy bra. She was gorgeous. I watched every move she made back to the bedroom to get dressed. I walked back to my room and looked through my closet. A white t-shirt and some jeans would be fine, right? I walked out into the living room and sat down, waiting for mom. Mom walked through the hallway in a black business vest over a white blouse with a matching skirt. She could really dress. She looked breathtaking. Mom sat down next to me and smiled at my hungry eyes.

"About today, honey. You won't be able to touch me in a way you normally wouldn't and you can't spend the whole day looking at me. We don't need anyone thinking something is going on between us. No one would understand." She told me.

I wasn't exactly looking forward to a day where I couldn't touch or look at Mom, but I would do anything to protect what we had and I didn't want to upset Mom. "I know Mom. Don't worry. I'll be on my best behavior." I reassured her.

The doorbell rang. Mom broke our eye contact and stood up to answer it. Scotty and his mom, what a surprise. Scotty smiled and ran over to me. "Shit. It's cold out there! Atleast Halloween's over, right? We don't need some fucking little kids running around asking to bumb some candy!" His opening lines.

"Yeah, man. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the good ones." I answered. My attention was on Mom and Scotty's mom. They greeted each other and then Mom smiled over towards me and walked into the kitchen with Scotty's mom.

"What'd you really do last night. I mean it must have so fucking important that you couldn't go to the party with me. So come on. What'd Dev do last night?" He asked.

"I just spent some quality time with my mom. You should appreciate your mom more. Your life would be totally derailed without her." I cautioned him.

We turned on the tv and exchanged small talk about the school's basketball team. I was more focused on Mom. What were Mom and Scotty's mom talking about? Time passed slowly as I waited for any word from Mom. Scotty's mom walked out with a bowl of chips for Scotty and I. She had always been nice to me. Not really thinking, I looked her up and down for a moment. She was a fairly tall woman in her mid 40's, light brown curled hair, and ample cleavage! She smiled at us and walked back into the kitchen. I wonder what Mom was thinking.

Mom poked her pretty face out of the kitchen and said, "We're making some food, don't fill up too much on those chips!"

Scotty and I continued on eating the chips and discussing the school's basketball prospects. Finally Scotty's mom came out and ushered us both into the kitchen. There Mom was carrying over a plate of sandwiches to the table. She was stunning. The black business vest couldn't conceal her tits from my eyes. Then I remembered that I shouldn't be looking. I sat down uncomfortably, trying to hide my hard on. Mom sat across from me and Scotty and his mom sat across from each other. "So, did you two talk about where you're looking to go school next year?" Mom asked cheerfully.

"Let's get out of here, Dev! We could share an apartment in the city and go to school. I don't want to be at home the rest of my life!" Scotty announced.

"Calm down, Scotty. I don't know if I want to move to the city. I have a home here and it's just not practical to move right now." I pointed out.

Scotty's mom looked towards Mom, "How did you manage to rear such a smart, respectable boy?" She asked Mom.

Mom winked at me and said, "Well, I'm not sure. I think the secret is spending quality time together that both of you can enjoy."

We continued to eat and I continued stealing glances at Mom's boobs. She brought the sandwich up to her mouth, the problem was I kept envisioning that sandwich was my cock going into Mom's mouth. I moved around uncomfortably in my chair, trying to get my hard dick in a better position. Mom smiled at me as she continued to make small talk with Scotty's mom. Mom stood up to get another glass of lemonade and I couldn't help myself, I looked back and admired her round ass. I think Scotty's mom might have seen me check out Mom's ass. Mom sat back down and I was going wild. My cock was stuck in the confines of these damn jeans! Mom said, "This sandwich needs some ketchup. I think I have a bottle still in the car. I'll be right back." She shot me a lust filled look as she walked out of the kitchen.

I looked down at my plate and counted the seconds. Scotty's mom kept talking about the nice campus at the local college. Finally I excused myself, "I think I know where that bottle is. I'll help my mom look. We'll be back." I assured our unwanted guests. I was running by the time I got out of the house, there Mom was, sitting quietly in the car. She looked over at me and motioned me closer, smiling. I opened the car door and sat down in the front seat, "I thought you'd never make it out here! You're doing great, Dev. Here let me help you with that." She told me as her hands moved to the bulge in my pants.

mufflerex
mufflerex
262 Followers
12