Mothers and Daughters Ch. 07

Story Info
Larry Grant.
14.4k words
4.5
19.8k
9

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry had to leave New York City that Monday so he only had those two dates with Pamela during her concerts at Madison Square Gardens. In late January he participated in the Senior Bowl in Mobile AL, so he had a date with her that night in New Orleans after her concert there. In February Pamela invited him as her date at the Grammy Awards, and she was a triple winner for Album of the Year, Record of the Year and her own composition for Song of the Year. For March and April he scheduled meetings with his agent's office in Los Angeles. Strictly speaking he could have avoided those meetings but it gave him the opportunity to date Pamela again.

As Pamela was well aware of Larry's shortcomings in his sexual performance she prepared herself beforehand for these dates. In order to salvage what might otherwise prove to be disastrous events, she obtained Ben Wa balls specially commissioned by her from an exclusive high class sex shop in Beverly Hills to provide exquisite sexual pleasure. Before each date with Larry, she inserted two balls in her vagina and on the last date two balls in her anus as well. Just before fucking she excused herself to the bathroom to remove the balls. The prior action of the balls in her nether regions proved to be an adequate substitute for her to the foreplay Larry was incapable of performing. While he was fucking her in the missionary position she made sure to simultaneously masturbate her clit so that she was able to reach a minor climax when he ejaculated. Not great sex to be sure but nevertheless far less devastating to her than those two trysts in New York City.

From a publicity standpoint, these dates were huge successes. The paparazzi were in full force, and the tabloids, entertainment magazines and the like soon contained all kinds of pictures of Pamela and Larry together in their dates. The pictures invited speculation of a romance as the public was definitely intrigued by them as a couple. Larry had not only won the Heisman Trophy, but as a result of his exceptional performance at the Senior Bowl clinched the No 1 pick in the upcoming NFL draft. His agent boldly predicted he would sign the highest rookie contract yet probably in the neighborhood of 15 to 18 million dollars. The Atlanta Falcons who that year did have the first pick over-all, telegraphed their intention to pick Larry and were indeed intent on making him happy with a lucrative contract.

As for Pamela, her career had reached new heights. With her recent Grammy victories she was likely to end up as the female artist with the most Grammy wins before she was finished. She was contracted for a second movie to start filming in the fall. Her television show was picked up for a fourth season. Her concerts continued to be sell outs. The prominence each of them had in their disparate fields made them appealing and more newsworthy than the rest of the current celebrity couples. Everyone was of the opinion that should Larry become the star in the NFL as expected, then should they marry their union would be by far be the most star studded coupling of an athlete with a show business entertainer.

One thing about Larry Grant, despite his boorishness and obnoxious personality, he was close mouthed about his personal life. He was not prone to boast or elaborate on his sex life. Thus when besieged by reporters demanding to know all kinds of intimate details of his relationship with Pamela, all he would reveal was the acknowledgment that they were dating and that Pamela was a fine lady. Such reticence on Larry's part gained him brownie points with Hannah and Pamela as both mother and daughter appreciated his circumspection. In fact it caused Pamela to view him more favorably than she ever had before.

Larry had a close relationship with his father, Lamar. His father was the only person he ever confided in. Thus Larry sought advice as to how far he should go with Pamela. The senior Grant advised his son that it was a no brainer. As far as he could tell Pamela was by far the most suited wife material Larry had ever dated and he was unlikely to encounter any female more suitable for marriage. Buoyed by his father's approbation, after having sex during that April date, Larry proposed to Pamela while in bed.

Pamela had mixed emotions when she listened to Larry's proposal. She had to believe that his regard for her had to be artificial at best considering the brevity of their relationship to date. He could not possibly love her as love is generally understood. Then again considering her own sexual attitude it was not like she was seeking a man to be a desired soul mate to marry and settle into a traditional marriage. She thought that his wish to marry her must be akin to her own motivation to marry i.e. he saw that marriage with her would benefit his career and the social standing that he presumably aspired to.

On that point and as a plus Larry was obviously not going to be a parasite relying solely on her for his livelihood. Although he would probably have no compunction to spending some of her money, she could tell his male ego would not tolerate a situation where he was dependent on her largess for his survival. On the big minus side was his personality which was so hard to take. Thus for the marriage to succeed she knew they would have to lead in essence separate lives.

Given their careers, and their commitment to same, separate living for great lengths of time would be inevitable anyway. She would want children therefore sex could not be avoided. Given his talents in that department she knew their sex life would be no bed of roses. She smiled inwardly at her imagined pun. She thus decided to lay her cards on the table on the premise that an unambiguous understanding was imperative if they were to marry. So she replied:

"Here's the deal Larry. I am a slut and a whore. If we were to marry I would not be faithful to our wedding vows. Obviously I would not expect you to be faithful either. My career is extremely important to me and for that reason I would be, just as I am now, discreet in my sexual excesses. I can guarantee you will not be publically humiliated by my conduct. Likewise I would demand you be also as circumspect with your extracurricular sexual escapades. We will of course have sex with each other and I promise that the children I bear will be yours. We will sign a pre-nuptial agreement necessarily. If you can accept these conditions I would be honored to be your wife."

Larry was astonished by the brutal frankness of Pamela's reaction to his marriage proposal and her unabashed confession of her sexual proclivities. He was stammering as he found it difficult to articulate a cogent reply. So Pamela came to the rescue and added:

"I realize Larry that this is not the kind of response you could have imagined. So there is no hurry for you to decide. Why don't you consult your lawyer, agent and family before you come to a decision? Once you have done so either you or your representative can contact my mother who will speak on my behalf. Now if you don't mind Larry, please excuse me as I need to go and contemplate in my own room in my own house."

Larry did return to Crystal Springs to seek his father's advice. After examining all the pros and cons both Lamar and Larry came to the conclusion that although marriage with Pamela Rose would not be like a conventional marriage still when all is said and done it would be in reality the best marriage for Larry considering his aspirations.

At the end of April the NFL draft occurred and Larry was indeed the first pick by the Atlanta Falcons. As the team was so anxious to start Larry right away as the starting quarterback despite his professional inexperience they met most of his agent's demands so that an extremely lucrative contract was executed by the beginning of May. Up to this point the contract made Larry the highest paid rookie ever in the NFL. The contract was worth in excess of $18M. That contract put Larry in a more viable bargaining position for the pre-nuptial agreement.

Hannah and Lamar were the ones that hammered out the agreement and the lawyers put into writing what the two of them had negotiated. The agreement was basically conventional especially with regards to custody of any potential children should there be a dissolution of marriage. The agreement spelled out in detail the financial status of each spouse and that each spouse would maintain their own assets. The agreement specified that if there was dissolution of marriage each spouse would retain the assets each brought into the marriage and each would retain the assets acquired individually. Only those assets acquired mutually during the marriage would be split 50-50 upon dissolution.

This negotiated pre-nuptial did contain a peculiar and unique agreement. There was to be an investment fund established to be administered and managed by a mutually agreed upon trustee. Pamela would pay $2M and Larry would pay $1M immediately upon execution of the pre-nup into it. Thereafter Pamela would pay per annum into the fund $1M or 10% of her gross income for that year, whichever figure was the lesser; and Larry was to pay $500K per annum or 10% of his gross income for the year whichever figure was the lesser. Provided there was no scandal upon dissolution of the marriage or after ten years whichever event first occurs, the fund would be dissolved and distributed to the spouses as their sole independent asset in proportion to the capital invested by each party.

If there was a scandal caused by either spouse then this investment fund would be forfeited in its entirety to the non offending spouse. A scandal was defined by the agreement as an act of sexual excess, alcohol abuse or illegal drug usage that upon becoming public knowledge would have a deleterious effect on the earning power of the non offending spouse. In particular should Pamela give birth to a child not Larry's as proven by blood tests that would be a scandal. Likewise should a woman other than Pamela be able to prove her child to be fathered by Larry that would be a scandal.

This unique agreement was the mutual inspiration of both Hannah and Lamar in their negotiations. Each of them was worldly enough to realize fame was fickle and fleeting. Neither of them was worried about alcohol and/or illegal substance abuse by their adult child but the sexual predilections they were prone to were potential career disasters. Thus the agreement was designed as a hedge to compel their adult children to be circumspect. The beauty of the agreement was that if nothing untoward occurs then their child would have a nice nest egg accumulated to ease the inevitable transition of their life from fame to relative obscurity.

Both Hannah and Lamar considered that ten years would be about the time each of their child's famed careers would be essentially over. Thus they believed this fund ought to ensure the continuation of their lifestyle till death. As the agreement was negotiated by their parents and not by strangers, neither Pamela nor Larry could find a reason to object and thus the marriage was set for July 4th that year. A conspicuous date, certainly, but it did allow for a two week honeymoon before Larry had to arrive at training camp for his rookie NFL season, and Pamela to prepare for the shooting of her second movie.

Vera Starikovich at this time was finishing her final year of high school. She was proud of herself because against all statistical odds she was a successful teenage mother; successful by all standards of society with the exception that her child did not have a father. Her school work was outstanding. As she had been attending the most prestigious and respected Catholic private high school for girls in Chicago, her grades were deemed most impressive. Accordingly, she succeeded in obtaining substantial scholarships to the University of Chicago. She could see that there now was a possibility of a realistic successful and bright future for her and her child.

Her daughter, Natasha, was a model child that any mother could be proud of; bright and alert. A particular source of satisfaction with Natasha had to be her apparent musical genius. From an early age Natasha had been fascinated by Vera's playing of the violin. As soon as Natasha was able to talk she kept pestering Vera to allow her to play the violin. Vera obtained a child's size violin for Natasha to placate her and Natasha soon was excelling at the instrument. Natasha had mastered the violin sufficiently enough that Vera knew once Natasha was big enough she would be able to master a full size violin. Vera thus came to believe that her daughter was the long awaited heir to the great Olga Podkopayeva and eventually Natasha would be playing Olga's violin and entitled to own it.

To arrive at this state of success in her life was not easily achieved. As Ruth Williams had pointed out raising a child was not easy even in normal and the best of circumstances. However Vera was buoyed by the support of the Williams sisters.

In particular as Alisha of her own age and a mother, the Williams household was geared to help assist Alisha and Vera raise their children. Both Alisha and Vera were not lazy and took their responsibilities as mothers seriously. As a result none of the Williams sisters begrudged or resented any time they helped in looking after Natasha when it was truly physical impossible for Vera to do so.

The four plus years that Vera had worked at the restaurant, went to school and raised Natasha took away all her stamina. She had no realistic opportunity for sex as she had literally no energy. She did go on fairly frequent dates as her beauty alone always attracted male attention. However, just like Ruth Williams before her in raising her sisters, Vera found that her responsibilities weighed heavily on her. She could not work up an enthusiasm for sex, and her dates sensed that. Thus with the exception of spying on Ruth or listening to the William sisters' tales of their sexual exploits, Vera's only sexual experience remained the one that caused her pregnancy.

She knew she needed a break or she would burn out. Thus she decided she would not go to college directly after she finished high school. She would take a year off to recharge her batteries and perhaps she could have some sex during that time. After that year off Natasha would be going to kindergarten and thus for her to go to college would be more manageable. She made arrangements with her scholarships to maintain them and not lose them despite her not starting college immediately after high school.

Having decided on that, Vera also wanted to heal the breach with her family. She had not spoken to her father since that initial call announcing her pregnancy, as he continued to refuse to take her calls. Vera had kept in touch with her sisters and knew that by now her eldest sister Valentina had married and had a son. Thus Natasha was no longer her parents' only grandchild, and so Versa thought since her parents now had contact with one grandchild they might be more amiable to have contact with their other grandchild.

As she had not asked or received any monies from her parents since she left Crystal Springs, Vera felt that her parents should be impressed and perhaps be now willing to receive her. After all it was not like they had to worry that she would any longer be a burden to them given that she was now eighteen years of age and well established in Chicago.

She bit the bullet and called her father and insisted on talking to him. Leonid relented under the stubborn demand of Vera and deigned to talk to her. After a somewhat strained conversation, Leonid Starikovich agreed to have Vera and Natasha visit them. Vera could sense that despite his bluster her father was really looking forward to seeing her and especially Natasha.

So it was set that Vera with Natasha was coming to Crystal Springs during the third week of June to visit for two weeks. Ruth Williams offered Vera the use of her vehicle for the trip and resisted Vera's protests that she was being too generous.

So as Vera was driving down I-55 to Crystal Springs in Ruth's SUV with Natasha, she was mulling over about what to do about Larry Grant. As Larry had supplied her with money for an abortion she felt at the time she could not tell him that she did not have an abortion but gave birth instead. With the help of Ruth and Jasmine in obtaining all forms of government assistance, she actually was able to adequately care for and raise Natasha without any support from him and so she had not been inclined to get in touch with him. But as she continued driving she knew she was being unfair to her daughter in potentially depriving her of a relationship with her father.

So Vera concluded that while in Crystal Springs she ought to try and make contact with Larry and ascertain whether he wanted to be in any part of Natasha's life. Also in the back of her mind she thought maybe Larry would be amiable to providing some child support. It could not hurt to try as anything he would be willing to pay would be welcome.

Vera was not a sports fan and with full schedule of work, school and looking after Natasha she had only a superficial awareness of current events. Thus she had no idea of Larry's success in college football or of his possible pro football career. She expected he had gone to college and by now having finished college would be working in his family's various businesses in some capacity. She acknowledged to herself that he might have married and might not be living in Crystal Springs but then his father would certainly be there. Vera would also be certain that his father would know about her past pregnancy. Larry would have had to have gotten that $5K abortion money from him and Vera felt Larry was not devious enough to lie about why he needed that money.

As Vera was thinking of contacting Larry she started wondering if she should encourage or hint at marriage. Assuming that Larry was prepared to accept and support Natasha there were two pragmatic considerations concerning the possibility of her marrying Larry. Firstly she believed that men loved to fuck sluts and whores but only wanted to actually marry virgins.

However in today's society marriageable virgins were scarcer than hens' teeth; and those that were available were virgins for a reason i.e. no one wanted to fuck them let alone marry them. Thus men had to modify such a strict standard and were prepared to marry chaste girls defined as not having sexual relations beyond two men preferably not more than one.

Up to this point of time Vera had had sex only that one time which resulted eventually in Natasha's birth. So by definition she was a good girl or "chaste". However knowing herself she wondered if her true nature might not betray herself to him. After all she did have consensual sex with him when she was just thirteen. Had she not gotten pregnant Vera had to concede in her own mind she would probably have taken birth control precautions after that just as she had actually taken. Without the restraint of having a child to look after she probably would have become the school whore. However Vera realized that Larry could not possibly know this and what he did not know could not hurt him. As it was Larry was a stud and she reasoned that she probably could be satisfied by him without her worrying about straying.

The main stumbling block for Vera, preventing her from pursuing Larry wholeheartedly was that from her perspective, marriage to Larry would mean she would have to return to Crystal Springs and reside there again. Since her break with her family when she ran away to Chicago, Vera had not kept in touch with her Crystal Springs friends. She had only been in contact with her sisters and such contacts were confined to family matters and news. Since Vera had not revealed the identity of Natasha's sire, her sisters had no reason to inform Vera of Crystal Springs news such as the successes of Larry Grant now the civic pride of the town. Vera knew that Larry had ambitions to be a big college quarterback and eventually play in the NFL. Knowing that such dreams were against long odds she supposed realistically that he might have played for a college football team but that would be the end of it. So as far as Vera knew Larry probably was going to work for his father after college and that meant residence in Crystal Springs.