Mothers and Daughters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returned he asked, "Ms Starikovich can you say something?"

Vera attempted a sharp, smart aleck retort but she could not properly speak. She actually sounded like a mentally retarded person who had speech problems and thus was incomprehensible.

Slaughter chuckled at her effort and said, "This drug has some peculiarities. I can tell you it is my own concoction, but it is not approved by the FDA. I have not submitted it for testing mainly because it has no sound medical benefits from its usage. It affects the brain in several weird ways. You have noticed you have lost your ability to speak clearly. I suspect you are already aware that you cannot move your arms or legs so you cannot run away from me. Otherwise your brain functions as normal; you will certainly be able to feel pain, but you won't be able to scream. When the drug wears off perhaps you can enlighten me on the emotions you felt. Who knows maybe there will be a beneficial commercial use for this drug after all and your input would be invaluable."

Knowing that nothing good was about to happen to her, Vera was outraged by his cavalier comments. She wanted to scream in frustration but she couldn't. He undid her handcuffs and untied her feet. He pushed her off the bed and she fell on the floor with a thud. He dragged her by her hair to the block and tackle contraption and bound her hands. He cranked the pulley to the point where her hands were hanging straight up in the air above her head, and her toes were barely touching the floor. Essentially Vera was dangling in the air.

Slaughter rolled out the mirror to face Vera so she could perfectly see her predicament. He also grabbed Rodney's severed head and placed it beside the mirror in full view of Vera. Then he went to the chest of drawers and produced a heavy studded leather strap. He went behind her and unleashed a vicious blow against her back. The pain was sudden, sharp and totally excruciating.

She wanted to scream and in fact her brain had issued the command to scream but only a gargled muted sound emerged. Her inability to scream properly increased the horror of her pain and tears were flowing from her eyes. She almost blacked out on the first blow and after a succession of equally malevolent strokes Vera did slump on her manacles as she passed out.

During the beating Vera had urinated and the urine was glistening down her legs. She also had suffered a little diarrhea and some fecal material was staining the backs of her legs. She was in total distress. Slaughter released her from the pulley and she crumpled down to the floor. He then pulled her by the hair, and dragged her back to the bed. Although a relatively small man, he was strong enough to lift her back to the bed and tie her up again, as well as reinsert the IV. Throwing a blanket over her, he left.

This then was the start of a torture ordeal so gruesome which Vera could never have imagined in her worst nightmares. Slaughter would visit her once a day, at various times of the day depending presumably on his work schedule. He would have the TV on for Vera to watch while he was away. It was WGN so at least she saw TV whenever she was awake and kept herself from succumbing to ultimate despair. When he came, he would first urinate on her and then change the soiled bed sheet. As he had allowed no opportunity for Vera to relieve herself of her body wastes, the only place she could defecate or urinate was when she was tied to the bed, and she would be imprisoned with her foul wastes until he would change the sheet.

Then he would free one of her hands so she could eat the food he had brought her. Usually it was sandwiches or a bowl of soup. After she finished eating he would force the special pill on her. He would either leave and return within the half hour it usually took the drug to take effect, or he would stay with her and carry out a one way conversation. The conversation was mostly one way since the drug impaired her speech almost instantly.

He would always place the mirror in Vera's view so that she could witness the depravities done to her. He also placed Rodney's severed head in full view of Vera as well. Slaughter had injected the head with formaldehyde to retard the natural decaying process. Once the drug had taken full effect he would push her off the bed and drag her by the hair to the center of the room where he would dangle her body using the block and tackle.

Each torture lasted for thirty minutes when the drug's paralyzing effect started to wane or until Vera passed out. Aside from striking her with a leather strap he used various other whips to lash her. Each whip had a different sting to her body and the pains endured were likewise different but uniformly excruciating. He would beat her about twice a week.

The rest of the torture sessions he used his own designed electric shock machine on her. He hooked the machine to four parts of her body; around her forehead, around an arm, a leg and one around her waist. The machine consisted of four knobs and each knob controlled the intensity of the electric shock travelling to the four connections to Vera's body. With this machine and its four knobs Slaughter had infinite combinations of electric shock pain in various intensities and length of time that he could administer and inflict on Vera.

Unlike the physical beating of the whips which tended to administer uniformly same pain sensations on each blow, the pain flowing from the electric shocks were constantly varying in degree of severity and in duration. The constant variety of the pain kept Vera in total terror. Her mind was close to snapping at the end of each electric shock torture session. Slaughter derived great sadistic pleasure from the electric shock torture and so he was careful not to kill Vera outright. He expected Vera to die eventually from the torture, but he wanted her to suffer thoroughly to the point where she was begging for the release of death.

Although he preferred inflicting the electric shock torture with the added bonus that it required less physical exertion on his part, nevertheless the physical beatings did provide satisfactory alternate sadistic pleasures for him. Vera's back, buttocks and legs became vividly marked by the angry lashes. The sight of Vera's blood slowly oozing out of the welts invariably caused Slaughter to gain a huge erection. He only had to stroke himself twice in such occasions to create an ecstatic ejaculation. He never did whip her on her front possibly because her view of herself in the mirror and of Rodney's head would be necessarily hindered by his wielding the whip on her.

The pain from the whips was so severe that Vera invariably passed out before the thirty minutes allotted time expired for the torture session. With the electric shock torture Slaughter was able to administer the shocks in patterns to completely terrorize her but not to provide sufficient pain to knock her out. Thus, she never passed out during the electric shock episodes.

One torture session he decided to inflict burning pain by applying a burning cigar on various parts of her body. Vera's threshold for that type of pain was so low that she passed out within seconds of initially receiving this brutal pain. So Slaughter reluctantly had to abandon this type of torture.

He had collected his feces in a pail and one time he smeared his shit all over her body during a torture session. To further degrade and humiliate her he urinated on her. From his point of view this activity was not a success. Her mind was already so brutalized by his torture that this humiliation did not particularly faze her. The fact that there was no physical pain to this torture produced no terror and in fact she was rather calm. Deprived of any sadistic pleasure he did not repeat this particular form of torture.

After each beating or electric shock application he manacled her back to the bed. He continued with a further depravity he had not inflicted on her on the first day of captivity. He revived her if she had passed out and then he raped her. As he was about to cum he pulled out of her vagina. He pointed his penis at her head and ejaculated all over her face and hair. When he left she turned her head and tried to shake as much ejaculate off her face as she could. But naturally his semen became ensconced on her face and in her hair leaving her in abject misery.

After that initial questioning when she wakened from his kidnapping of her, Vera had no inclination to talk to him, even when she had the ability to speak. For his part Slaughter only spoke to her whenever he stayed with her waiting for the paralyzing drug to take effect before the torture session. She learned from those conversations that his kidnapping of her was as a result of pure happenstance. Slaughter with a date arrived at Mama Mia that night near the end of Vera's and Rodney's meal and they were seated quite close to them so that Slaughter could not help noticing them.

Slaughter was a virulent racist totally committed to the notion of white supremacy. Nothing infuriated him more then spotting an interracial couple; especially when a white woman was with a black man. Slaughter soon had worked himself to a smoldering rage while watching Rodney and Vera. His rage heightened as there was no doubt that Vera and Rodney were totally enjoying each other's company. His rage was further compounded by the undeniable fact that Vera was a gorgeous looking woman the epitome of sexy yet wholesomely lovely female- white female.

When Rodney and Vera left, Slaughter got up to follow them. He gave an excuse to his date that he had left his wallet in his car and quickly left his table before his date could utter an unwanted magnanimous offer to pick up their tab. He intended to observe them getting in their vehicle and to jot down its license plate number. He had access to Illinois records to trace plate numbers and after ascertaining presumably Rodney's address he would plan his revenge on them.

He could not believe his good fortune in discovering that Rodney and Vera were walking to and entering an apartment only two doors away to presumably spend the night or at least long enough for his purposes. He therefore now knew the address, and he could capture them together without too much legwork. Hearing this recital Vera shuddered at the irony that Slaughter's good fortune was her misfortune.

He dropped his date off at her residence as quickly as possible and no doubt to her disappointment he resisted all invitations to prolong the evening. Slaughter then went to his residence to assemble and gather all the paraphernalia he would need to successfully overpower Rodney and Vera.

When he arrived at Rodney's apartment he was pleased to discover there were no tough obstacles to overcome to achieve his plans. Rodney had not dead bolted the entrance door so it was child's play for Slaughter to noiselessly unlock the door and gain entrance. Having removed his shoes he was able to navigate the apartment noiselessly. As Rodney had naturally left the bedroom door wide open, Slaughter was able to enter the room undetected since Vera and Rodney had their backs to the door.

As Rodney and Vera were fucking doggy style, Slaughter was able to stealthily approach the couple. He had a can't miss close-up shot opportunity of Rodney's head and without hesitation he shot Rodney dead with his handgun and silencer. Blood and parts of Rodney's brain splattered onto Vera's shoulders as she was in the throes of an orgasm. On his non shooting hand Slaughter had placed a chloroform laced cloth which he promptly applied over Vera's face, covering her mouth and nose. After Vera succumbed to the chloroform, he injected her with a powerful knockout narcotic that kept her unconscious for several hours.

With Rodney dead and Vera unconscious, Slaughter proceeded with deliberate determinedness to carry out his spur of the moment mission. From his surgical supplies he severed Rodney's head and placed it in a burlap bag. He wrapped Vera in a blanket and tied her to a dolly to transport her to his SUV. He wore latex gloves throughout so he was confident that he left no evidence of his presence in the apartment. He rummaged through Vera's purse so he could ascertain her name but left the same and all her clothes and effects in the apartment. He took Vera and Rodney's head to the empty warehouse/storage facility which became Vera's prison.

The building was located in a dead end street in an industrial area, containing similar edifices. Slaughter had obtained ownership of this property a few years previously for speculation purposes awaiting for urban renewal development plans to come to fruition. While waiting for such investment to pay off Slaughter found the property useful to indulge in his grisly hobby.

Slaughter confessed to Vera that he had previously within the last three years disposed of two other interracial couples in a similar fashion as he was intending to do with her. Like Rodney, he had severed the heads of the previous two black male victims. He tortured the white female victims to death. He pointed out to Vera that as the men were doing what came natural to them, he harbored no true malice towards them so he killed them quickly sparing them the torture.

But he had issues with the white women. He did not have contempt for white sluts and whores per se, but he could not countenance them for allowing their bodies to be vessels for rapacious black men and to produce half breeds. Left unsaid but Vera realized he only talked about white sluts and whores since he could not conceive that a proper white woman would willingly fuck a black man.

Vera was sickened by Slaughter's deranged misogyny. She was appalled by the racial gibberish uttered by a well educated man. However Vera realized beneath his madness was a steely determination to torture her to death. As he apparently was relishing in her suffering, she knew she had some time as he probably wanted to prolong her torture for quite some time. He did at one time indicate that his first white female victim lasted three months and the other four months before each lost their will to live and begged for death.

So Vera knew she had time to formulate a plan for escape but the tortures were sapping her strength and resolve. She felt the urge to give up and beg for the release of death. During the time between the torture sessions her mind was in total despair as she perceived the hopelessness of her situation. However after feeling sorry for herself for some time, she invariably snapped out of her despair and concentrated on thinking of ways to escape.

In concentrating on escaping, she believed her window of opportunity for escape had to be that time period when she was not tied to the bed. Obviously if she could avoid ingesting his designed paralyzing pill, and thus have use of her arms, hands and legs, she would have a fighting chance of running away from his clutches. However Slaughter was very vigilant in ensuring that she swallowed the pill. When she tried to hide the pill under her tongue after having pretended to swallow it, he would always find it.

Each time he found a pill not swallowed he would force another pill on her to make her swallow them both. Always the admonishment was that if she did not swallow now both pills he would sever a body part without anesthesia. He always had a surgical knife placed next to Rodney's head on the chair to show he meant business. Although he had foiled every attempt of her to hide the pill, she never gave up.

Finally one early November night a couple of weeks after her nineteenth birthday, and after some six weeks plus of captivity, a golden opportunity availed. There was a severe thunderstorm that night when Slaughter was present for a torture session. He had just finished feeding Vera and had popped the paralyzing pill into her mouth.

Following a lightening flash, a tremendously loud thunder clap sounded quite close giving the impression that their building had been struck. The noise was so loud and unexpected that it startled Slaughter and he looked away from Vera momentarily. She had the presence of mind to take advantage; turning her head she spit the pill noiselessly to her free hand and hid the pill under her back. She returned her head and hand in time that Slaughter did not notice when he returned his gaze.

Before he could develop any suspicions she simulated swallowing the pill and opened her mouth for his inspection. With the noise of the thunderstorm being so ominous Slaughter was less vigilant than usual. After looking into her mouth he was satisfied things were normal and believed the pill was about to paralyze Vera as usual. He took the opportunity of the next thirty minutes to tour the building to ensure the storm had not struck it or any part of it.

Those thirty minutes were the most agonizing but at the same time most exhilarating moments in her life. Vera was anxious to secure her freedom now that she had a real chance. However she knew she had to be careful, she had to time her escape at the optimum moment. If she botched the chance she knew she would be dead meat. Without getting giddy at her prospects she played over and over in her mind exactly how she would effect her escape.

Finally when the thirty minutes were up, Slaughter had returned to remove her restraints to commence the torture session. Patiently waiting, and when he was untying the leg which was the only restrained part left, she surreptitiously moved her appropriate hand to grasp Rodney's head by the hair. Once he had freed that leg so that she was no longer shackled, Vera swung Rodney's head and struck Slaughter on his head momentarily stunning him. Scrambling to her knees she grabbed a hold of the surgical knife on the nearby chair and stabbed him in the thigh, immobilizing him.

Then she jumped out of the bed and ran for her life. Once on the street she immediately felt the frigid air instantly numbing her. She wondered how far she would need to run naked before she could get help or find shelter. She did not think she could run far before the cold air would overwhelm her. This time though Vera caught a lucky break. A police car on a routine patrol turned onto the street and Vera became immediately visible to the officers.

The cavalry had arrived.