Mothers and Daughters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am satisfied that considering your history that if we confine ourselves to these four Saturdays we're unlikely to be discovered. The drive here for the wedding was not onerous as I live very close to an entrance to I-94 and I can probably get here within five hours. I think I will drive rather than use public transportation. I insist we use this hotel when in Detroit and we can use the Palmer House in Chicago, I like the luxury of these hotels and I just don't care to be fucked in a cheap Motel 6 or the equivalent. Besides I am happily acquainted with the Palmer House since that hotel's security chief thinks I am an expensive high class call girl."

"What?"

"Never mind that's a story for another day. So my bottom line is this: I accept your proposal; so long as there are no strings attached. If I become romantically involved with another I would expect you not to stand in the way and graciously exit from my life should I request it. Likewise should you tire of me or otherwise wish to end our arrangement for any reason, I promise you that I shall make no fuss and will comply with your request. So I am willing based on this understanding."

Richard was just amazed at Vera's practicality and thoughtful acceptance of an affair. There were no allusions to love and romance considerations which he would have thought would be a significant factor in any female's mind deliberating his proposal. He was further amazed at the detail she went into when reaching her conclusion. It was not lost on him how she phrased that she would want him to quit the affair if she found a lover but at the same time leaving the door open should she be inclined to have two lovers.

No wonder she was an excellent accountant as his son had intimated. Walter had an occasion to tell him about her without naming Vera's name obviously because it would be of no significance to him. Walter had noted although this new accountant (meaning Vera) was not so subtlety after him, still he could see she was razor sharp in her professional ability despite only a couple months out of school.

So he replied:

"Yes it looks like we do have a meeting of the minds here. There is no such silly thing as love and romance; jealousy and hurt to spoil our fun. Our affair will be concentrated on raw sex and lust as pure and simple as that. The sex will be great and we deserve to treat ourselves, so long as we do not hurt anyone else. What others don't know about us can't hurt them."

Vera mischievously replied:

"I do have an apprehension of our proposed affair considering that you're a self confessed old codger. I hate to travel all the way from Chicago for just one fuck. I would want to be pleasured continuously during the scheduled time for our trysts. So I am a little worried at your age if you would you be up for it; pun intended."

The good doctor Richard Snyder snorted:

"We old codgers can teach the young bucks a thing or two about pleasuring a woman. We know all the tricks to render a woman ecstatic and keep her that way. To answer your question your drive from Chicago will be well worth your while."

"Brave words indeed my dear Dr Dick. But as they say the proof of the pudding is in the fucking. Now I know there is only a limited time you can stay away in answering this bogus medical emergency. Still there is enough time for you to provide concrete evidence to back up your assertion. And....oh my I see you're ready to provide me with that further evidence...and I need to be reassured....so do me.... give me that evidence!"

Richard chuckled at Vera's words, but he was relieved to achieve a new and solid erection, at this precise moment. In case there was a real serious concern in Vera's mind about his stamina, at least he was able to perform now. In the back of his mind he made a mental note to get himself on a regimen of Viagra as it was clear that Vera's sexual appetite would become insatiable.

Richard replied:

"My cock will always be ready for you Vera. This time I will reveal a trick we old codgers have to satisfy a young, nubile female such as yourself."

"Young, nubile female, hmmm? I like the sound of that. And you have a trick to please a young, nubile female, huh? I like the sound of that even better."

Richard then instructed:

"For this trick I want you to get on your hands and knees."

"Oh goodie! I love being fucked doggy style."

"Actually I'm going to fuck you in the ass and without any lubricant. Think you can handle it?"

"Of course I'm no wimp. I can handle that. Is that the trick? To see if I can take it in the ass without any cream to soothe the pain?"

"No that's not quite the trick. But to get the full favor of the trick so to speak, I have to refrain from using any cream."

"My, aren't we being a little cryptic? Will I know when the trick happens?

"I'll let you know. So are you ready?"

"Go for it, Dr Dick. I'll probably scream but just ignore my screams. You won't hurt me."

Vera's self assuring words had the effect of hardening Richard's cock even further, so it was easy for him to penetrate her anus. However as soon as he had submerged about an inch into her she started screaming:

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck! That hurts! That so fucking hurts!"

Richard was completely taken aback by Vera's shrieks. It sounded like it was pain she could not genuinely tolerate. So he stopped dead in his tracks preparing to withdraw, and he said:

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry. My cock's too big for you. I shouldn't have tried it. Let's forget it. I can fuck you the normal way."

Vera snarled and even shrieked louder:

"Oh no you don't Dr Dick. You're not going to cheat me out of your trick you promised me. I told you I was going to scream and I told you to ignore it. You're not hurting me. You promised me a trick and I mean to have it. Just keep pushing."

Richard was stymied. Her screams belied her assertions that she was not hurting and could endure the pain. So he froze and was immobile. Vera then took charge. She shoved her ass backwards to force capture his cock completely into her anal canal. Still cursing at the pain she stopped and they were both immobile as sweat was dripping from her forehead.

After a significant pause, she instructed:

"OK Dr Dick! You can fuck me now. You can fuck me hard; fuck me fast, fuck me deep. Don't stop. Just fuck the shit out of me!"

This time as Richard was fucking, she was no longer screaming in pain. Instead she was grunting deeply and squeaking sharply at each thrust. Although the grunts did not indicate pain, they were not ladylike at all; clearly not feminine sounding but not masculine either. The grunts were guttural and earthy sounding. The accompanying squeaks were high pitched and were very feminine sounding. The contrasting sounds Vera was emitting coupled with the pungent sexual odor of their coupling produced the most erotic sensual feeling in Richard and tickled him to the core.

Soon he was climaxing yet again this time in her ass completing an around the world session with her. Despite having already ejaculated twice in a relatively short span of time he was fully flooding her ass with copious amount of his sperm. As he withdrew his cock from her rectum, some of his cum oozed out and started trickling down her thigh. He repositioned himself and declared:

"The trick is starting, Vera!"

He started licking and slurping into his mouth all the oozing cum on her skin. Vera was now groaning in ecstasy at the feel of his tongue and his hot breath on her sensitive area. As Richard had cleaned up all visible cum, he instructed:

"Vera push out the cum in your ass. Don't worry about a thing. Just push, you won't gross me out."

Vera had experienced a most extraordinarily intensive orgasm with the climax of the sodomy. She was just barely aware that he had talked to her indicating the happening of the promised trick. His licking of her ass was so erotic that it threw her into euphoria. She felt that she was in a fantasy and in middle of a thick fog. She had truly momentarily lost all her powers of critical thinking. Thus when he commanded her in essence to fart, she complied without any reticence and or wonder at the bizarre request.

Vera was able to expel most of the ejaculate and Richard soon had his mouth full of his captured sperm. When he was certain she was done, he gestured and guided her to roll over and lie on her back. He hovered over her with his face close to hers. She automatically opened her mouth wide in compliance to an unspoken command. He opened his mouth to cause the sperm to flow into Vera's mouth.

After he had emptied his mouth, he moved in and started french kissing her. They snowballed with their tongues and they ended up ingesting the cum equally. When Richard broke away, Vera burped and then giggled in reaction. She was no longer embarrassed at anything she did in consequence of sex.

She said:

"Excuse me. That was yummy. I've heard that sperm is a great source of Vitamin "C". All I can say is that this old codger's trick sure was something else. What it is, I can't say but I agree it's worth a trip from Chicago to here."

Richard burst out in laughter. He was delighted by Vera. He was pleased how she reacted without any reservation. He was going to look forward to the future encounters with her. As he left the hotel for his brother's place he was certain his life had become brighter.

The two of them worked out the logistics of their affair by exchange of emails. Vera was upfront with Ruth and Alisha about her needs and the circumstances of her affair. The Williams sisters were both delighted for her, as they were well aware of the sterile life Vera had led to date.

Alisha was most enthusiastic at Vera's new life. She had her own lover with whom she would like to steal away without child for the occasional weekend. Thus the proposal to exchange four weekends of babysitting each other's children to allow for a romantic getaway was most appealing.

Their first tryst was in Chicago some two months after the wedding and on the occasion of her twenty-fifth birthday. She recalled that by coincidence her nineteenth birthday also occurred during a sexual occurrence with a doctor, albeit a murderous occurrence, i.e. she was the captive of the monster Dr Slaughter. Dr Slaughter was a physician at North Central Memorial the same hospital that Dr Snyder was visiting. 'However that's where the coincidences end, thank God', thought Vera.

To make certain of a stress free rendezvous, Vera made an appointment beforehand with the manager of the Palmer House Hotel. Diplomatically she explained:

"My name is Vera Starikovich. Earlier this year while I was a registered guest here, I behaved rather oddly, while on the premises. In fact it was so odd that your security chief, Mr Jack Stevens, with what I would have to concede undeniable justification, surmised that I might be an expensive professional prostitute. Of course this fine hotel does not tolerate the presence of such persons so Mr Stevens demanded I leave. Given the circumstances I did not have the proper opportunity to dissuade Mr Stevens and so I agreed to withdraw.

First of all I want to assure you that I am not a professional prostitute. I am in fact an accountant employed by the firm of Watson and Woodhouse. If in doubt you are welcome to verify my employment so long as you keep in confidence my purpose of meeting you in the first place.

I wish to stay at your fine hotel again occasionally. I intend to be very circumspect in my visits but when I register I shall be accompanied by a physician who resides in Detroit or I should say a suburb of that city. Now assuming you would welcome my future patronage I would request you alert Mr Stevens of my true identity so that no embarrassing incidence would occur should he encounter me and recall the circumstances of my previous presence."

The manager was impressed by Vera's presentation; of course it helped that she was beautiful. He appreciated her undisguised candor which convinced him that she was a potential customer that deserved the best service. What he truly appreciated was the lack of outrage from Vera. Most in her shoes would no doubt have consulted an attorney to provoke a headache for him. He also liked that she did not demand Stevens' dismissal.

Consequently he replied:

"Ms Starikovich I do apologize on behalf of the hotel for the inconvenience caused to you by the misunderstanding of Mr Stevens. I am grateful for your tolerance and understanding that Mr Stevens was doing his duty as he saw it. The Palmer House does indeed value your future patronage. I shall provide you a voucher for a complimentary one night stay redeemable anytime within a year to compensate the denial of your previous stay. Naturally Mr Stevens will be apprised of you accordingly."

Vera beamed a beauteous smile as she thanked him for his kind consideration. Thus Vera and Richard were welcomed guests.

As for trips to Detroit, Vera was very efficient in her driving. From the Excalibur St home she was on the appropriate interstate (I-94) within five minutes. In Detroit I-94 led to the Lodge freeway which ended virtually at the doorstep of the Marriott Hotel at the RenCen. Vera didn't mind the drive to Detroit. If the weather in January proved too dicey then she took the train which had a convenient schedule almost replicating her private driving times.

Vera was completely satisfied with the affair. Richard turned out to be the perfect lover for her. He was very innovative and taught her many erotic tricks that enhanced their lovemaking and avoided predictability in every session. Vera appreciated Richard's stamina. Since each meeting was limited and occurred only four times a year the two of them did not waste their time doing anything extraneous. With the exception of just an hour and one half for a dinner meal at the hotels' restaurants, they fucked continuously from about between 1 and 2 in the afternoon to dawn. With just a few hours sleep they had a quickie before exiting the hotel at check out time Sunday.

When she was in Detroit she did not shower before quitting the Marriott. She loved the sexual smell of her while driving back. She could not complain as she marveled that Richard was able to pleasure her unceasingly on each occasion. Richard did not advise her of his reliance on Viagra which went a long way to explain his ability to perform these sexual marathons.

One of the unforeseen benefits Vera obtained from her torrid affair with Richard Snyder was that her romantic interest in Walter waned. She was able now to work professionally with him as objectively as she could with anyone else. No one was happier about this than Walter. He had been uncomfortable with Vera at first for her flirtation. He always could perceive that she was an excellent accountant and for that reason alone would want to work with her.

So with romantic desires no longer a factor, Vera and Walter had an excellent professional relationship. They would often work together on an assignment. They would even occasionally go out to lunch together to just gossip on office matters. Because of the lack of romantic interest, there was no sexual tension and thus they just were simply at ease in each other's company.

When they worked together they made a formidable team. As a team and individually, they produced fantastic results for Watson and Woodhouse, as well as keeping the clients extremely happy. Everyone at the firm recognized that they were the two most dynamic associates, sure to end up as senior partners eventually running the firm.

As Richard was married and not inclined to leave his wife, he was in no position on insisting exclusivity to their relationship. Besides considering how infrequent their sexual meetings occurred, it was inevitable that Vera would be dating if only to supplement the sex she received from Richard.

For one thing at work, she discerned that if she wanted to advance she would have to make alliances with some of the partners. To make alliances was euphemism for going to bed with them. So she dutifully made the rounds and eventually fucked each partner at least once. Incredibly against all odds, each and every partner was an inadequate lover. Never mind not being as good as Richard, none of them was as good as Larry Grant, Natasha's father! So she gave up on sex with her bosses, and in consequence gave up advancing rapidly in the firm.

Beside her male co-workers Vera was constantly being besieged for requests for dates. She had the luxury of picking and choosing as to who to go out with and by extension who to have sex with. However contrary to her abilities and talents she otherwise was blessed with she was singularly unlucky with her dates. Invariably each one she found promising when she agreed to a date turned out to be a dud on the actual date. Despite having the propensity to agree to sex when simply asked, her dates bored her to distraction. She just could not muster the sufficient enthusiasm to allow her to accede to their request for sex.

Even when against her better judgment she agreed to sex, it always turned out to be the wrong decision. The resulting sex was incredibly bad. It was worse than the sex with her bosses and consequently worse than sex with Larry Grant. It was worse than masturbation, a possibility she had previously not imagined. And she did not understand what was wrong. How could every date she went on prove to be a disaster? She was not that hard to please she had thought. It was a mystery to her.

Br far her most disastrous date proved to be her shortest in duration. A co-worker, Oliver Mooney had been pestering her for months to go out with her. Vera considered him a creep. He was Walter's best man at the wedding and Vera was at a loss to understand how the two of them could have become friends, considering how highly she regarded Walter. But she guessed stranger things than that have occurred in this world.

In a weak moment she finally agreed to go out with Mooney. Mainly she had agreed because Oliver had offered to take her on a dinner date to the restaurant she had worked for, and where Raven Williams was still there. She knew her restaurant served the finest meals and she recalled the suggested advantage of a dinner date. If the company proved to be odious at least a good meal is compensation.

Alas for Vera she did not even benefit from such compensation. When he arrived at the Excalibur St home, Ruth and Alisha greeted him and kept him company while Vera was readying herself for the date. The Williams sisters were uncomfortable from the obvious disdain Mooney exhibited as he was waiting for Vera to appear.

During the drive Mooney was silent as he was fuming. Vera was not too perturbed as she sensed she was not interested in anything he might say. That notion should have been astonishing considering that they worked together. That fact alone should have indicated that there ought to have been an endless amount of common interest topics available to discuss.

When they were seated at the restaurant, and the orders were given, Oliver made eye contact with Vera. With a sullen voice he proclaimed:

"You live with niggers."

Vera was shocked and immediately inquired:

"What? What did you say?"

"You heard me. I can't believe you live with niggers."

Harnessing her outrage she replied in a deliberately loud voice so that she was overheard by other patrons:

"Yes I live with niggers! And they are my best friends. I've even fucked niggers. And I can verify they had huge cocks just like white trash like you fear they have. And those nigger cocks sure satisfied me which I bet your puny white cock could not."

Oliver Mooney indignantly retorted;

"None of my woman friends have complained about the size of my penis."