Mothers and Daughters Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the ensuing afterglow, Natasha reasoned that if Reggie got this aroused by simply performing oral sex on her, he must get really aroused by having oral sex performed on him. In her conversations with her girlfriends, she knew most of them did just that to their boyfriends and it was called giving head.

She got the impression that most of her girl friends did not like giving head and did so only on sufferance to please their boyfriends. Some of her girlfriends apparently did not mind the practice and one even professed to sincerely enjoy it. However all her girlfriends were unanimously of the opinion that the taste of sperm was god-awful and dreaded the times their boyfriends would insist on cumming into their mouths.

Natasha did not think she would have any aversion to the taste of cum. After all she always sucked on her fingers during and after masturbation to savor her female juices. She believed that most would find this action disgusting and appalling, and so she never revealed her guilty secret to anyone. It struck her now that her girlfriends having admitted taking cum into their mouths, it must follow that tasting and ingesting male sperm must be viewed as normal and an acceptable sexual practice.

With her mind having reached to this point in her deliberations, Natasha stuck two fingers into her vagina. She scooped out some of Reggie's retained semen from the various intercourses, and brought those fingers to her mouth to taste it. Just as she had surmised she found his cum tasty. Not as delicious as say chocolate milk, but again not as vile as the fish liver oil Vera made her take as a child. She found the taste to be exotic and erotic and throwing her into euphoria. Her blood was heating up to a boiling passion as she savored his cum.

It occurred to her that the cum was probably mixed in with her female secretions. Thus she thought if she was going to enjoy the exclusive full flavor of his manly juices there was no help for it but to give him head. So she scooted into a position to conveniently perform fellatio on him. In the back of her mind she vaguely remembered reading or hearing somewhere that there are guys, probably a tiny minority, who actually found oral sex disgusting and would refuse to indulge in it. She was sure that Reggie was of not that persuasion but why take the chance?

So she said:

"Reggie, darling, I hope you don't mind but I am about to take your wonderful magnificent, black cock into my mouth. After your muff dive I think there is a cliché that applies here: 'What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander'."

Reggie actually wanted to protest as his cock was now severely depleted from all the activity. He could sense that new stimulation on his cock at this point would probably produce rough, raw, scraping pain felt right down to the marrow of his spine. However the droll request by Natasha struck his funny bone and so he joined in the spirit of her playful banter by replying:

"Right you are, Natasha baby. Just gimme that sauce. I sure need that sauce."

With her arm resting on his midriff, Natasha stroked his penis gently. As she stroked she stared at his cock, appreciating its magnificent structure. As she had hardly ever seen a naked male penis before she was taking her time to truly satisfy her female curiosity of his masculine appendage. She enjoyed seeing the contrast of his dark skin color of his cock to the pale color of her hand. His cock was soft and velvety to the touch of her hand. She let out a huge sigh of ecstasy and then opened her mouth to slip his cock inside.

This was Natasha's first fellatio, and to Reggie's pleasant surprise it was as erotic a performance as he could have wanted. Natasha had some vague ideas from information exchanged with her girlfriends about how to effectively give head, but most of what she did was of her own instinct; she was just a natural at oral sex.

She first only retained his cockhead in her mouth. She was licking his bulb and tickled the hole of his penis with her tongue. As she was sucking on his cockhead she was moderately stroking his rod that was outside of her mouth. Then she started a slow descent on his rod to deep throat him. To Reggie's amazement she was able to stuff his entire rod into her mouth. His body hair was tickling her nose as it was nestling at the base of his cock.

She stopped all movement of her head and held his cock fully enclosed in her mouth for quite some time. During this time she was gently caressing his sac and balls and she started a simple and relentless moan. For his part Reggie was moaning when not engaged in heavy breathing. Her eyes were closed most of the time as she reached a new sexual zone of ecstasy.

She then slowly released his cock and let it slip out of her mouth. Holding his rod with one hand, she licked the outside of his cock moving downwards. Then she swallowed his entire sac. With the sac in her mouth she was able to jostle his balls with her tongue. Once she expelled his sac she was vigorously licking the skin of his sac. Then she resumed licking his cock northwards to again deep throat him. She deep throated him twice more following the same pattern.

After the final deep throating she started sucking on his cockhead earnestly. She was now stroking his cock vigorously and non- stop. That did the trick as Reggie reached another climax and his cum shot out of his penis hitting the back of Natasha's throat. Once sensing he was spent she let his now wilting cock slip out of her mouth.

Up to now she was giving head facing away from him. So she rose to an upright position on her knees and turned to face him. She opened her mouth and with a finger pushed an errant glob of sperm back into her mouth. This action also allowed him a glimpse of her oral cavity full of his sperm. Having closed her mouth again she then swished the cum in her mouth simulating a wine tasting technique. However unlike a wine tasting she did not spit out the sperm but instead visibly gulped down the contents in her mouth. She then opened her mouth wide to allow a view of her now empty oral cavity.

With a wicked smile Natasha said:

"You know Reggie all of my girlfriends have told me that male cum is awful to taste. I just don't see it. Yours is sure yummy. But then it is probably due to the fact that their boyfriends do not have the kind of sweet tasting cream that you have; I am sure a survey would reveal that you possess the sweetest tasting cream in Chicago."

Reggie replied teasingly:

"I guess I should be honored, but I hope you don't intend to take that survey."

"Not to worry Reggie honey, you have nothing to fear in that department. You are all the man I need."

They rested now for some time exchanging light banter keeping each other amused but energized as well. As soon as Natasha discerned Reggie's stamina had returned she would initiate yet another sexual activity. Her sexual appetite that night was prodigious; she appeared to be insatiable. It started to worry Reggie if he would last that night/morning. He sensed his male ego would suffer if he could not get Natasha to surrender and instead he wilted before he could satisfy her last desire.

Unfortunately from Reggie's viewpoint there seemed to be no stopping or retarding Natasha's libido. After 2:30 AM, he was becoming desperate as he wanted to stop for the night. However Natasha gave no indication that she was prepared to quit.

He came with an idea that might work. He thought he would suggest they try sodomy. He could envision two possible outcomes by his request. Result "A" might be that she would be appalled and disgusted with the suggestion and thereby lose all sexual interest to continue.

Alternatively, Result "B", since he had no lubricant, the pain from the sodomy might be overpowering enough to dissuade Natasha from further sex. As either result would serve his purpose, he asked while Natasha was nonchalantly stroking his penis to encourage another erection:

"Natasha baby, you have had my cock in your pussy plenty of times now, and you have had my cock in your mouth but you haven't...."

If Reggie truly believed Natasha would take offence or shirk from the proposal of sodomy, he had a lot to learn about Natasha's sexuality as she interrupted in mid sentence:

"Taken your cock up my ass? Oh Reggie only two of my girlfriends have taken cock up their ass. The rest of them have been too afraid to even try it. Oh yes Reggie I'd love to have your cock in my butt. My girlfriends say that it is called 'around the world' if a girl takes a cock in all three places during sex. Oh I'm so excited! I bet I'm the only virgin that has done an 'around the world' during her first sex."

With that Natasha popped his cock into her mouth to get in a few licks and moistening it as well to ease entry into her rear passage. As Reggie had not yet experienced sodomy either, he became erect quickly at the realization of what was about to happen. He also realized that obviously Result "A" was not to be. However it became evident that Result "B" had a chance of success.

As she got into the doggie position to receive him, he had not penetrated more than an inch before Natasha screamed in agony:

"Ouch! Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh that hurts! That hurts so fucking much!"

Reggie was totally alarmed, far more than the occasion of the defloration, by the obvious pain and misery Natasha was suffering. He automatically stopped dead in his tracks but this time Natasha screamed:

"Oh no you don't Reggie! Don't stop! Keep pushing! I can take it!"

Reggie complied and gently eased his cock deeper and deeper into her anal canal till he had his entire rod in her. At this point, Natasha gritted her teeth, and commanded:

"Stop everything Reggie! Please! Oh shit this hurts! Don't do anything for now baby! Let me get used to your monster. I will be fine soon and you will be able to start fucking, but for now don't do anything. Oh God that hurts. Just wait for my signal."

The pain was almost unbearable for Natasha. Reggie's cock was not only long but thick as well; and for a big girl, she had a dainty small anus. Consequently as her anus gaped to allow the intrusion of Reggie's cock travelling along her rectum, she felt like the skin in her rectum was tearing and being ripped apart.

However, once the excruciating pain reached a level beyond which she could no longer tolerate, the pain started ebbing as it was being slowly replaced by hints of pleasure. A fire of passion was ignited; the source of which she could not determine. She soon was burning with lust. The emotional heat in her flesh and blood was causing her to physically perspire. She perspired profusely; the sweat was dropping from her forehead like mist.

Her need now became urgent as she shouted:

"OK now Reggie! Start fucking me! Shove that cock! Pump my ass! Fuck me hard. Don't stop until you make my ass sing!"

Reggie did not need a second invitation as he started sliding his cock. Her ass was now able to accommodate his cock if not comfortably but at least tolerably. That initial horrendous pain now gave way to exhilarating pleasure. She was grunting at each stroke as his torso kept banging into her buttocks. She was, perhaps involuntarily, wiggling her ass providing thereby easier mobility for his cock, but giving him an extra visual thrill. She was also muttering incoherently but of which contained frequent usage of the "F" word.

Natasha's vocalization was a further turn on for Reggie. Not that he needed any as he was in yet another new zone of sexual ecstasy. His cock in her ass proved to quite a tight fit. As a result the friction of his cock moving in her rear love canal was producing exhilarating waves of raw emotion packed thrills.

The sodomy continued for a longer time then one would have expected considering the enhanceded state both Natasha and Reggie found themselves in. The fact that it was prolonged though meant that their orgasms were as explosive as ever. Reggie in his euphoria was shouting in absolute glee as his ejaculation momentarily banished all sentient control; Natasha was also screaming her orgasm. Whenever she subsequently reminisced about this particular orgasm she always recalled it fondly as an off the charts one in terms of intense emotional impact.

At the peak of her orgasm, Natasha momentarily remained frozen on her hands and knees doggie position as her euphoria ebbed. Likewise, Reggie was paralyzed in his position behind her as his cock was slowly wilting and slipping out of her rectum. Suddenly Natasha let out a very loud and extremely odiferous fart. The force of the fart expelled his cock and some of the cum out of her ass; the latter splattering onto his midriff.

In reaction Reggie laughed and joked:

"Careful what you wish for Natasha. I don't believe I have ever heard an ass sing so loudly or smell so sweet in doing so."

Natasha may have been aware of her fart but she paid no heed to his remark since she had collapsed onto the bed in mid sentence. Before Reggie could get concerned or alarmed, he heard her snoring as she evidently had fallen dead asleep finally succumbing to fatigue. And she was snoring rather loudly; almost masculine sounding, definitely not lady-like.

Reggie was absolutely amused by the turn of events. It would appear Result "B" came to fruition but not in the way he had imagined. She probably would have still been interested in further sex despite the pain of the sodomy but finally her stamina had been taxed beyond her breaking point. Thus his masculine pride was saved as he outlasted her after all as the marathon sex had finally ended.

Curiously, although he was thoroughly tired prior to the sodomy, the activity caused his adrenaline to kick into a higher plane. He was not sleepy and not prepared to join her in slumber. Instead he has now restless. He was a light smoker, as a pack of cigarettes would last him three days. To accommodate Natasha, a militant non-smoker, they were booked in a non smoking room. Consequently, except for the dinner recess he had not had a cigarette throughout the marathon sex session and he now craved one. Thus he got dressed and exited the main entrance of the hotel to smoke outside on that nippy night.

As he had his cigarette, he reflected on all that had transpired. Natasha's sexual appetite actually flummoxed him, but in a happy way. Given the four years she had constantly resisted his sexual overtures, he would have thought she would have been somewhat reticent, nervous and definitely awkward in her first time for sex. Instead her self assurance and self confidence made possible the high caliber sex he had just experienced.

As he reviewed all the other sex he had experienced there was no denying that the sex with Natasha was the best, the hottest and the most satisfying. Given the enthusiasm Natasha displayed, he could not imagine experiencing a better sexual episode than this. To top it all he had not yet met or encountered a female more beautiful than Natasha with the possible exception of her mother, but that did not count.

Besides all that he found the fart and the snoring by Natasha at the end totally endearing. As Reggie had grown up with her he had become accustomed to her stunning beauty and often took it for granted. Nevertheless he was very cognizant of Natasha's beauty which tended to give the impression she was perfect and unreal; not like a normal person at all.

So the fart and snoring was totally at odds to the image of Natasha the perfect female. Instead what it did was confirm that Natasha was really a normal person who happened to have stellar qualities. All in all he had to conclude that if their relationship would not last it would not be because he found another woman that he would rather be with.

Having finished his cigarette he noticed that across the street were coin operated newspaper boxes where one could pick up either Chicago newspaper. As the Sunday editions were then already available he decided to pick up a paper to read before he was finally ready to join Natasha in sleep. He was crossing the street absent mindedly lost in his pleasant thoughts, not noticing a vehicle bearing down on him.

A drunk driver operating a SUV was speeding along East Monroe Street. In his inebriated condition, and because of the darkness, the driver did not notice Reggie on the street until it was too late to avoid collision. The resulting impact killed Reggie almost instantly.

The police and an ambulance arrived on the scene fairly quickly as a hotel employee spotted Reggie lying on the road within seconds after the impact and had phoned 911. No one got the license plate number of the SUV so that driver was never identified and escaped punishment for his crime. Reggie was pronounced dead at the scene.

The police were able to identify Reggie from his wallet. They were able to ascertain he was a guest at the hotel by consulting with the night manager in charge of the lobby. As Reggie had registered only in his name, and used his credit card to pay for the room, the manager was unaware of Natasha's presence and he along with the police thought there was no need to investigate his room. The manager prepared a note for the cleaning crew to collect personal belongings in the room when cleaning the room and holding same pending claim by the next of kin.

A pair of police officers was dispatched to the Excalibur Street home to ascertain Reggie's next of kin and inform of his death. Vera answered the door and so was with Alisha when she heard the horrible news.

Alisha was asked if she was able to accompany the police officers to the morgue to make official identification of Reggie's body and to complete necessary paper work. Despite her heavy all encompassing grief, Alisha acquiesed to the suggestion. In the back of her mind was the hope that the body she would be shown would not be Reggie's and the police had made a horrible mistake.

Vera asked the police officers about Natasha but they had no information of her. So when Alisha went with the police officers Vera decided to go to the hotel to ascertain her daughter's whereabouts.

Upon arrival Vera identified herself to the manager at the lobby and explained the situation as she knew it. The manager confirmed according to his notes that a Reggie Williams had indeed booked a room and that the police had advised of his death at the hands of a hit and run driver while he was a pedestrian on East Monroe Street. However his notes gave no indication of the presence of a Natasha Starikovich.

Vera advised the manager that Reggie and Natasha had planned to stay at the hotel for the night as a celebration of her birthday and she had seen them leave together pursuant to such plan. Thus, as far as Vera was concerned, Natasha may probably still be in the room. The manager conceded that in the light of such information that her daughter may very well indeed be in the room and he would ring the room to ascertain if such was the case.

Vera protested that it would be inhumane to advise Natasha of the death of her lover in such a cruel manner. Pointing out that if there is any person in that room it must be Natasha, and so she asked for a key to the room, so that if Natasha was there she could advise her daughter gently of the terrible news. The manager was not prepared to do that, but as a compromise he was willing to allow a hotel security officer, to escort Vera to the room and to determine if Natasha was in the room.

Vera had a tinge of trepidation in case the security officer summoned would prove to be her nemesis the suspicious Jack Stevens. Whenever Vera had been a guest with Richard Snyder, and encountered Stevens, although advised that Vera was a respectable guest, he still by his demeanor betrayed his initial suspicions that Vera was really a high class hooker. Fortunately, the officer was not Stevens, who unbeknownst to Vera, was no longer employed by the hotel.