Mothers and Daughters Ch. 33

Story Info
Vickie Vargas.
14.9k words
4.9
26.3k
14
0

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE:

When the contest and subsequently the orgy ended, the mothers and the daughters in the contest returned to resume their normal day to day activities. Rochelle Hamilton, living in Dallas returned somewhat affected from her participation.

Although she had been a member along with her husband since the beginning of the TLR, she had never been involved in such licentious sexual activity. Although a committed swinger, Rochelle was essentially shy; not flamboyantly sexual like her daughter-in-law or for that matter her son or her husband. Usually when she attended an orgy, she limited her sex to standard heterosexual coupling and always behind closed doors.

Although Rochelle had no problems in engaging in sex with several partners at an orgy, she was reluctant to experience group sex or lesbian sex. She had to be in essence coerced into participating in this orgy and contest. She only agreed to attend when Chloe threatened to curtail visitation to her grandchildren. On her return from the orgy, she regretted that she had reacted so woodenly to the sex in the contest. Her lack of displayed emotion cost her and Chloe any chance of winning the contest. Losing the contest was not her paramount regret but her inability to enjoy the sex uninhibitedly was what she could not come to grips with.

Because she had been promiscuous with endless variety of men since she surrendered her virginity, Rochelle always considered herself sophisticated and modern in her sexuality. When she got to know Chloe, she sensed that her daughter-in-law far outpaced her in totally unrestrained sexual behavior and outlook. However seeing is believing; and up to now Rochelle had not seen Chloe in action. She and her husband had an aversion to incest. Even though they sponsored their son for membership to the TLR, they had an arrangement with Kristina that neither one of them would be scheduled to an orgy attended by their son. And when their son hooked up with Chloe the prohibition of mutual separation was extended to her as well.

In fact when Chloe implored her to attend this orgy and participate in the contest, Rochelle initially resisted by citing her objection to participate in incest. Chloe though argued that the taboo against incest really applied to heterosexual sex. The case against incest is based upon the possibility of conceiving idiot children and or producing hemophiliacs. Obvious this danger does not apply to lesbian sex.

Besides Chloe pointed out that as they were not related by blood it follows that had they had sex before she had met Randy no one could have labeled such lesbian sex as incestuous. The fact that she would subsequently meet and marry Randy could not logically retroactively alter their prior hypothetical normal lesbian sex act into an incestuous one. Rochelle could not refute that rationale so after Chloe played the no visitation of the grandchildren card, Rochelle gave in and agreed to enter the Mothers and Daughters contest.

During the contest, Rochelle was absolutely shocked at Chloe's exuberance and enjoyment throughout the contest. She realized that her own lack of visible enjoyment prevented their pair from scoring fives or fours; but she could perceive Chloe's performances prevented their pair from scoring lowly ones and twos. In addition as their bed in the contest was adjacent to Vera and Natasha, Rochelle was witness to the most erotic sex she could have imagined. When the contest was finally over, Rochelle felt that she had shortchanged herself with her membership to the Texas Love Ranch. She concluded from what she saw that there was more to enjoy and she vowed that she would become more adventurous on her next visit to an orgy.

Melody Snyder returned to her home in Grosse Pointe, Michigan with a happy outlook. This was her eighth visit to the TLR and she had never been disappointed in any of these orgies. There was no denying that having three-way sex with her own daughter was the highlight of this orgy; a circumstance she would not have previously been able to have imagined. That concept, in of itself was mind-blowing, and could not but elevate the sexual exhilaration she experienced throughout this orgy weekend.

After the death of her husband Melody had become a miserable acquaintance and her friends started to avoid her company. But after she started her visits to the TLR orgies she effected an hundred and eighty degree turn around in her demeanor. She was now a pleasant companion with a cheery disposition. She was soon constantly invited to various interesting social outings and thereby attracted a lot of attention from suitable males. She started dating frequently and thus expanded her sexual activity. However she resisted all offers to enter into an exclusive relationship. She knew she would not give up her membership to the TLR in return for a monogamous sexual lifestyle.

Sally Browning was not particularly affected by her participation in the contest and in this orgy. She had developed a routine in her life whereby the orgies at the TLR were her outlet to escape the daily grind of her life. To be sure, there was an oddity for her in having a three-way group sex with her daughter, which in of itself would make this orgy visit remarkable and memorable. Nevertheless her greatest satisfaction in life was to see the accomplishments that her daughter had accomplished.

As for Beverley Hudson née Browning, she likewise was not much affected by this orgy. It was memorable in that she had group sex with her mother, but otherwise it was no more or less than the enjoyment she normally derived in each and every orgy she attended. As she led a super woman lifestyle in her marriage with Rex Hudson, the orgies she went to without Rex proved to be a soothing balm; a much needed respite from her hectic and busy day to day living. She wasn't too perturbed that Ivan Croft had cheated in the scoring for their pair since they weren't going to win the contest anyway. She was bemused to see Croft, and she thought that his firing was proper comeuppance for his dastardly interference on the contest. Otherwise she thought no more about the fate of this vile man who had deflowered her in a tawdry manner.

For Connie Snyder, this orgy provided her a much better reward than the gold plated body chain belt won by Vera and Natasha. She finally succeeded in getting pregnant; this being the sixth orgy she had attended without birth control. She had been disgruntled that her lover and business partner, Brenda Porter got pregnant before her and was a mother of a girl. Now at last she was on equal footing with her room-mate; Connie eventually gave birth to a son.

Following Chloe Hamilton's example both Brenda and Connie obtained nannies from Iceland. Naturally these nannies were not adverse to special extra duties. Brenda and Connie were thus content in their relationship. They still held on to the explicit belief that perhaps each of them might one day meet the perfect man for herself. In such case each would revert to an exclusive heterosexual relationship; but until then they would not sweat it. Besides there was the TLR orgies available to satisfy their desires for sex with men.

As for Chloe Hamilton, she was a little disappointed that she did not win the Mothers and Daughters contest, but considering the timidity displayed by her mother-in-law, the result was not unexpected. Chloe had to concede that the duo of Vera and Natasha were deserved winners.

Chloe and Vera participated in a MMMFF group sex after the contest. In a remarkable display of compartmentalizing, in between the sexual activity both women were able to exchange some business protocol between them. In particular, Chloe arranged to meet Vera in the latter's LA office to effect transfer of her bequeathed asset to cash liquidity.

With that inheritance Chloe had sufficient capital to launch a first class aerospace consulting firm in Los Angeles. To ensure success she was able to attract two of the most respected aerospace engineers in the country to join her new firm. Both of these men were happy to associate with her since they had no head for business. They knew they would make tons of money under her leadership and thus they were free to concentrate on what they did best; resolving the fascinating technical demands of the aerospace industry.

In fact both of them brought with them a valuable asset to Chloe's new firm; which was an innovative project to develop the largest airship ever conceived. The prospects of military and private business uses were endless. With Chloe's inherited capital resources the profitable success of the project was ensured. Hiring such heavy duty personnel with such innovative projects on board, Chloe's firm had no trouble in gaining the most lucrative aerospace contracts available in the United States as well as in many other countries with resources invested in the aerospace industry. In no time at all Chloe's consulting firm was the premier one of its kind in the whole world.

As matter of course Chloe engaged the services of Starikovich, Snyder and Company. Benefitting from Walter Snyder's investment skills, it wasn't too long before Chloe Hamilton became obscenely wealthy. Randy Hamilton, Chloe's husband, was a very successful attorney in LA. Starting with Charlotte Thornton, he developed a high profile Hollywood celebrity clientele and was duly promoted to senior partner of one of largest law firms in the west coast. As a result, Chloe and Randy became one of the most prominent couple in high society in southern California who were not in show business or in politics. Little did the public know that Chloe and Randy were also one of the most prominent couple in the swingers community as well.

Hannah Rose was content with her enjoyable and satisfactory, albeit unorthodox lifestyle. This was so despite having started with very normal ambitions and following a path of a typical American success story. Perhaps she had been too anal retentive in her desire to succeed in show business when she left school, but marrying a physician and quitting work to be a stay at home wife and mother certainly falls in the norm of desired achievement earmarked for females in the United States.

However after she gave birth to Pamela, her life took an abrupt turn from society's prescription for appropriate matrimonial behavior. Her husband introduced her to the swingers community and she found that she loved swinging. Her husband died prematurely as a result of a car accident and so her first priority in life became her daughter. Thus in her mindset she felt she had no time to pursue vigorously a relationship with the view of ending her widowhood. Instead to fulfill her sexual needs, Hannah resorted to the occasional foray into group sexual hedonism which provided a welcome tonic to the high pressure of managing her daughter's successful show business career.

When the Texas Love Ranch was launched she realized she had found her sexual home and unhesitatingly joined as a charter member. Then when she was forty-one years old, she started an affair with Adam Webster a man twenty-one years her junior. The affair started as a favor to Adam's father, who had met Hannah as a member of the TLR. Adam had a skin disorder that made his physical appearance very off putting. His father induced Hannah to seduce his son for a one night stand so that his son could enjoy at least one night of decent sex. However the one night stand turned out to be the beginning of a long lasting torrid affair as there was undeniable chemistry between them.

Because of their vast age difference and despite being as passionately in love with each other as any pair of lovers could possibly be, both Adam and Hannah were remarkably pragmatic about their relationship. They agreed not to marry or live together mainly because Adam wanted children.

Hannah had had her tubes tied soon after her husband died. Considering her age she could not contemplate on reversing her tubal ligation operation. Adam was able to find a compliant wife, who did not protest; preferring to ignore his adultery in exchange for leading a comfortable lifestyle. As Adam was publisher and owner of a highly successful and lucrative entertainment publication based in New York City, Melissa reveled in her status as the wife of a high profile married couple in America's largest city.

Eventually after having borne four children, Melissa's libido went dormant. She had known that her husband was never going to make passionate love to her, and she had no interest in seeking an extramarital lover. Raising her children and her social life activity were sufficient to provide joy in her life. By tacit unspoken agreement between them Melissa and Adam remained a married couple for public consumption but they rarely had sexual congress.

It was at this time that Hannah gave over the reins of managing her daughter's career over to Vera Starikovich. She moved to New York City and acquired suitable accommodation in Manhattan. Adam and Melissa had settled in a comfortable estate in an expensive neighborhood in Connecticut, and so Adam was free to spend as much time as he wished in Hannah's apartment.

However since all three of them had no desire to change their public social status, Adam did not physically officially move in with Hannah. Consequently Adam was only seen in public with Melissa and Hannah was a satisfied recluse in an otherwise exciting city.

Notwithstanding the regular sex she enjoyed with Adam, Hannah remained a participating member of the Texas Love Ranch. Despite her satisfying sex life with Adam, she still reveled in the orgies at the TLR. The Mothers and Daughters contest at this orgy was truly an exhilarating experience for Hannah. The net effect was that when she returned to New York, she was inspired to become an even more alluring sex partner for Adam Webster. The latter could not be more content with his unusual lot in life.

Life for Kristina Vargas changed drastically after the orgy. As John St Clair's widow, she instantly rose from living in the darker side of a seamy lifestyle not conducive to frequenting respectable high society. Now she became an admired matriarch commingling with the highest social circles in Dallas and in the rest of Texas. Not a bad result marveled Kristina as she recalled she started adult life as a thirteen year old prostitute in Houston turning tricks for a dollar.

In her new social status Kristina naturally developed an aversion to managing the day to day operations of the Texas Love Ranch. She did not want to sell the club since its profits provided a significant cash flow for her as well now for her daughter. Happily she was able to secure the services of a competent replacement. After reviewing her files of all the members of the TLR, Kristina chose Scarlett O'Hara for the position.

Scarlett was about ten years younger than Kristina and was a realtor in Atlanta. In the club she was notorious for her habit of involuntary farting when extremely excited in her sexual activity. Although she had been highly successful, the dog-eat-dog nature of competitive real estate market had started to sap Scarlett's energy and vitality. In addition her husband of twenty-three years had recently left her upon discovering the secret sex life she had pursued. Consequently Scarlett was happy to accept Kristina's offer especially as the salary compared favorably with her real estate income.

Freed from the chores of managing the TLR orgies, Kristina took full advantage of her new situation in life. She took a full one month vacation to Europe, especially revisiting Paris and Venice. Once back in Dallas she imitated her daughter by starting a relationship with a black lover; Black Jack the retired Master of the TLR's BDSM. He retired from BDSM activity because Kristina wanted him exclusively. To facilitate their affair Kristina provided an income for him as her chauffeur. Kristina mused that this was the position Carlos Solis could have retained if only he had respected her relationship with John St Clair and not be constantly hitting on her while he was alive.

Life for Pamela Rose also changed after this orgy. What spurred the change for Pamela was seeing Vera pregnant. Pamela was about sixteen months older than Vera so in essence she viewed her as a close contemporary. Through their business relations they had become genuine personal friends. What solidified the friendship was that unlike most of her acquaintances, Vera was not a sycophant to Pamela's celebrity status. Vera had achieved remarkable success before she ever met Pamela, and she had achieved such success despite the long odds against her when she became pregnant at thirteen years of age, running away from her parents' home and had her child before she even started high school. As a result, paradoxically despite her own fame, Pamela viewed Vera as a role model.

With Vera newly pregnant, Pamela developed a longing to become pregnant herself. Although she dismissed her motherly skills as non-existent, Pamela was pleasantly surprised at how well her children had turned out despite her own perceived parental shortcomings. She had to admit that she enjoyed their company and was delighted by their adoration of her. Her children's adoration of her, unlike the flunkies surrounding her, was based not on her celebrity but simply on the fact that she was their mother.

To become pregnant, though, meant that Pamela would have to re-establish a steady sexual arrangement with her husband, Larry Grant. She had no desire to be impregnated by a stranger notwithstanding that there would be no real financial penalty for her; the consequence for such an adulterous result pursuant to their extraordinary pre-nuptial agreement had long expired. With this in mind Pamela came to a startling conclusion; resuming a more frequent and regular sex life with her husband no longer held any horror or distaste for her.

Although they had lived separate lives, still their 18th wedding anniversary would occur in about two months after the orgy. They had remained married mainly because of the benefits to their respective careers derived from public perception of them as a happily married couple.

The high point and payoff of such public perception occurred during the one Super Bowl where Pamela was booked to do the half time show. As it transpired Larry's team at the time was one of the competing teams and the coincidence was golden public hype of an already highly hyped sports/entertainment event. That Larry's team won and he was personally named the MVP of the game coupled with Pamela's spectacular and exceptionally entertaining performance made the event especially unforgettable and became the benchmark for the most successful Super Bowl.

Because of their public appearances as a married couple they periodically had sex. From Pamela's perspective sex with Larry was not good from the get go and it was her greatest apprehension in marrying him in the first place. However as the years went by, they became more used to each other's pleasure desires that the sex had become tolerable and even enjoyable for Pamela. She started to surmise that with more frequency there should be reasonable prospects for achieving even greater sex between them. She had noticed that Larry was more amenable to sexual suggestions than when he had been during the earlier years of their marriage.

As she was contemplating resumption of a regular sex life with her husband, it dawned on Pamela that Larry was about the only male she personally knew with whom she was able to act naturally within her genuine personality. Most of the men she had sex with; whether at the TLR orgies, or with various musicians in her bands or the otherwise happenstance of one night stands, were invariably enthralled with the notion that they were fucking a renowned celebrity.