Mothers and Daughters Pt. 05

Story Info
The boat ride of his life.
6.7k words
4.45
43.3k
27

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boat Ride

Nate was momentarily disoriented until he remembered he was sleeping in a hotel. The bedside clock read 6:07. Pavlina was in bed with him but Briana was gone. He got up carefully, not to awaken Pavlina, and found the bathroom door locked. It was one of those door knobs with a small hole in the middle to unlock it from the outside in emergencies. On the shallow wide desk with the TV, Nate found some hotel stationary and a hotel pen. He disassembled the pen, and Nate used the thin refill tube as a pin in the bathroom doorknob, pressed it in, and unlocked the door. Nate dropped the pen refill on the carpet floor, opened the door, and entered the bathroom unannounced.

Briana was sitting on the toilet, but the seat cover was down – she was using it as a chair. She had a bath towel wrapped over her shoulders for warmth.

"I thought I locked the door," Briana said in English as Nate stepped in naked, and then closed the door behind him.

"Maybe you only thought you locked it," Nate deflected without admitting anything. He stood naked looking at Briana in silence. "Do you like it when a guy pisses on your face?" Nate finally broke the pause.

"There is no way ..." Briana warned in a fierce tone.

"It's just that Pavlina mentioned it yesterday, and I was wondering what kind of women like that sort of thing."

"Sick, damaged women," Briana judged harshly.

Nate nodded. "Personally, I don't see anything remotely sexually exciting about it, but then I don't get foot fetishes either."

"So why do you ask?" Briana asked.

"Well, I have to pee, and you're sitting right there, and so it occurred to me ..." Briana jumped up from the toilet seat before he could finish his sentence. She started walking past him to leave, but he reached his hand and blocked her path across her tummy. "Couldn't sleep?" He looked into her eyes

"Too much going on," Briana tapped the side of her head gently with her index finger.

"It will all be over tomorrow," Nate assured her. He tilted her head up he kissed her. She kissed him back while Nate gently caressed her naked breasts. He felt a stirring in his balls, but Nate needed to get a run in. He decided he could have fun later. He broke off his kiss, and turned toward the toilet, lifted the seat and cover, and aimed for the side of the bowl before Briana could leave the room.

She watched him urinate into the toilet, and told him, "I had a boyfriend once who couldn't pee if I watched him." Nate nodded. "When I teased him about it, he told me my tits was my only feature nicer than my Mom's."

Nate turned his head back and looked at Briana without interrupting the stream of urine splashing quietly on the side of the porcelain bowl. "Point him out to me and I'll adjust his attitude," Nate promised.

She smiled sadly. "I don't know why I just told you that," and then Briana opened the door and walked out with the bath towel still draped over her shoulders. She closed the door behind her.

Nate dressed and went for a run. He turned north out of the hotel, and circled the smaller southern part of Lake Aussenalster, then he ran around the small botanical garden, and returned to the hotel an hour later. When he arrived at the hotel room just after 8 AM, both girls were asleep. He called down for room service, and ordered breakfast and coffee for the three of them. The phone call had awoken the girls, but they remained in bed. He told them to get up – room service was coming, and they should get dressed – then Nate stripped his clothes off and took a shower in the bathroom.

He toweled off and came back into the bedroom, but the girls were still in the king sized bed. Pavlina was lying face down and Briana face up. Nate, still naked from the shower, pulled the blanket and sheet down, exposing the girls' naked bodies. Briana shivered in the open air and got up to get dressed. Pavlina remained face down on the bed, so Nate climbed onto the bed, and gently lay on top of her, and started humping her ass without risking any penetration.

"Enough already," Pavlina mumbled in German. Nate continued humping her. "Okay, stop!" She cried. Nate rolled off her naked body, and he got dressed. Briana was already wearing her yellow sundress with pale blue flowers. Pavlina rolled over, lifted one knee up, and stretched her arms with a big yawn without trying to conceal her nakedness. Nate put on a fresh pair of swimming trunks instead of underpants and then pulled his jeans over top, then he buttoned up a short sleeve shirt. The forecast for today was hot.

Nate had just finished tying up his shoes when a knock came to the door. Pavlina was still naked on the bed. Briana looked nervously to her as Nate walked to the door, but Pavlina just remained on the bed. Nate ushered the short, stalky room service porter in. The porter pushed the wheeled trolley into the room, and took a hard double take at the blue-eyed, slim, blonde, Pavlina lying naked as he wheeled the cart past the rumpled bed. "Good morning!" Pavlina smiled warmly at him as he walked past. She had propped herself with her elbows behind her, offering a perfect view of her perky, small breasts with red nipples. She had one knee up, tilted outward at a 45 degree angle, and the other leg flat on the bed, providing a fully unobstructed view of her neatly trimmed womanhood as the porter pushed the trolley past the end of the bed. There was no modesty in her posture. He looked away and nodded with deep unease, and then the porter pulled the cart up beside the small round table next to the arm char. The short man unloaded the cart onto the table, and fumbled for his pen. Nate signed for the room service and added the usual tip to the bill. The porter thanked Nate, and he looked hard at the naked Pavlina as he pushed the empty trolley past the bed and left the room.

Nate's cell phone rang shortly after ten o'clock. It was Thomas Brandt calling. Nate and the girls were in the hotel room finishing their last sips of the room service coffee. By this time Pavlina had covered up with her black poncho for warmth, but was naked underneath. Brandt said he wanted to speak with Nate and Briana.

Nate pressed the speakerphone button on his cell to let the girls listen in. Thomas started with Pavlina. Everything was in order, and there will be no problem with getting her passport back tomorrow. Brandt explained they should meet at his office at 2 PM on Friday afternoon, and they will review all the final details. From there they will go to the police station. Brandt would purchase a plane ticket on her behalf to Prague, routed through Frankfurt.

Thomas paused for a few seconds, long enough that Nate wondered if the call had disconnected. "As for Briana," Thomas finally broke the silence, "there is a complication." Thomas explained that Briana's name was in a database because she has unpaid fees to the London School of Economics. According to the small amount of information available in the database, the school unsuccessfully attempted recovery of the amount owing, and long ago referred the matter to the courts. Because both the UK and Germany are part of the European Union, this file was flagged during Briana's AeB processing. The Hamburg police have added a condition to Briana's AeB release requirements – the London School debt must be resolved before Briana can close her AeB file.

"I have requested a 30 day extension to her AeB term," Thomas explained as Briana's heart sank. "They will probably grant it. If they do, it does not mean you must stay in Germany for the whole 30 days – you can leave as soon as the matter is resolved." Thomas cautioned it is not simply a matter of paying the debt, although that is obviously part of the process. The UK courts must then acknowledge the matter has been resolved and update the EU database before the Hamburg police will recognize the debt repayment. "The process is surprisingly efficient," Thomas ventured. "It will probably take three to five business days after debt repayment to get your AeB status cleared," he said, "and then you can return to Canada."

Thomas gave his office address over the phone, and said he would see Pavlina there tomorrow. He urged Briana to immediately begin the process of repaying the London School debt. Briana spoke up and asked if she would get her passport back – she might need it to travel to London to speak with the school. Thomas said no – the Hamburg police would have no sympathies in that regard. When there were no more questions, Thomas wished both ladies good luck, and then he disconnected the call.

Briana was stricken. Nate asked her about the debt. It seems Briana was on some kind of scholarship, and the terms of the scholarship required her to complete her year, which for reasons Briana was not willing to explain, she did not. The incomplete year converted the scholarship to a debt that the school sought to recover. She admitted receiving several letters at her home address in Canada, the final one threatening legal action if Briana did not repay the debt.

Briana had the good sense to avoid the UK in her travels, but it never occurred to her that the UK debt could catch up to her while travelling though continental Europe. Nate sensed a pattern emerging. Briana had an unpaid school debt, and her mother accused her of stealing money, which Briana lent to a friend for unknown reasons and never get it back. He resolved right then to never loan Briana any money.

"What are you going to do?" Pavlina asked. Briana just hung her head and shook it slowly in silence.

"Can you help her?" Pavlina asked Nate.

"I don't know," Nate answered, thinking the answer was probably no. "I don't have enough information." Nate paused in thought. He asked Briana how much the debt was. She said she received a scholarship of 5,000 pounds. The last letter she saw was demanding payment of something like 6,400 pounds, which included interest and fines. Nate did the quick math in his mind, and calculated it to be nearly 10,000 dollars.

At the beginning of this adventure, Nate thought how many guys his age could get two young, hot girls to live with him for a week, and who would fuck and suck him on command? He had healthy savings and retirement funds, and he figured he could afford to live the fantasy most guys only dream about for a week. But extra costs were already mounting, and the fantasy was growing tattered around the edges. Add another $10,000, plus who knows what other surprises awaited, and the fantasy was turning bleak. Nate had his fun. It was time to move on.

Nate decided he was not going to let this development ruin their last full day. It was promising to be a hot day, and Nate wanted to enjoy the most of it. He opened his suitcase and retrieved two string bikinis he had purchased the day the girls went shopping. He handed the black bikini to Pavlina and the white one to Briana. He told the girls to put them on under their clothes. Briana, still concerned with her modesty, retreated to the bathroom while Pavlina stripped off her poncho in the hotel room and put on the black two piece swimsuit. It accented her blonde hair nicely. Nate had guessed at her size when he bought it, and decided it was just right.

Briana returned from the bathroom. Nate told her to take off her sundress so he could see the bikini. He realized he probably guessed one cup size too small for her, but the bottom fit perfectly. He figured the smaller size was titillating a bonus, and he let Briana put her dress back on. Nate told them they were going to a beach, and they should prepare for the outing. The girls complained they could not go to the beach in high heels.

While Nate fetched their old shoes and socks from his suitcase, Pavlina pulled her red skirt and white T-shirt over her black bikini. Nate retrieved a spare blanket from the hotel room closet, which he shoved into a spare pillowcase. When they were ready to leave, he packed up his laptops and camera, and carried them downstairs. He checked them in with the front desk for safe keeping, and received a receipt.

They left the hotel together and found a pharmacy nearby where they purchased sunscreen. Nate knew of a small café/deli where he bought sandwiches, grapes, cheese, and bottled water and put the food into the pillowcase for a picnic. They took the subway one stop west to Landungsbrucken, close to Nate's apartment, and there they descended a long escalator and transferred to the northbound train to Saarlandstrasse. Within an hour of leaving the hotel room, they arrived at Stadparkese, a park with a small lake in the middle of the city where locals flock to sunbathe. It is not so much of a beach as it is a grass lawn with a small sandy patch on one side. Most of the lake shores are grass sloping down to the water.

Nate guided the girls toward a smaller hill along the east side of the lake nestled between two groves of trees, and the girls instantly understood his motives when they realized all the women in this small area were topless. He found an unclaimed area on the hill sloping toward the water, and spread out the king sized blanket on the grass. He pulled off his pants, revealing his swim trunks underneath. The girls followed suit by stripping down to their bikinis. Nate then took off his shirt, and told the girls they also had to go topless. They mounted a weak argument, but when looking all around at the topless women, they capitulated quickly, and removed their bikini tops. He pulled out two bottles of sunscreen and handed one to the girls while Nate applied the other to his pale white skin. The girls took turns covering each other's backs, and Nate asked Briana to do his back. They finally settled on the oversized blanket, and relaxed in the early midday sun.

An hour later Pavlina sat up and said she needed to use the bathroom. She grabbed her T-shirt and pulled it over her head and stood up. Nate told her to walk along the lakeshore to the boat rental shack they passed to get to their current site. There were washrooms there, he explained. She put her shoes on and disappeared around the grove of trees toward the boat rentals.

Briana, still topless, rolled onto her side, and faced Nate. She took the opportunity while she was alone with him to broach the subject of her latest crisis. "Nate do you think you can loan me the money for this London debt thing?" She spoke in English.

Nate liked Briana. He really did, especially 12 years earlier when she babysat his kids. Back then, she had a veil of untarnished naiveté about her. But now she was an adult with an unattractive, reckless streak. She seemed to be absorbed in self-pity, blaming the rest of the world for problems of her own making. Part of Nate wanted to help her, part of him wanted nothing to do with her, and another part wanted to teach Briana a long-overdue lesson about life and consequences.

It was that last part that was foremost in his mind when Nate answered Briana's question. "Let's be honest, Briana," he started, also in English. "There is no chance I would ever see that money again, so don't insult me by pretending it's a loan."

Briana opened her mouth to mount a protest, but closed it again without saying anything when she realized Nate was probably right. "Okay," she finally said. "What does that mean?"

"Don't get me wrong, Briana," Nate pressed on. "I have enjoyed this little arrangement of ours, but I think it time to say enough is enough."

"So you won't help me," Briana sulked.

"I am not saying no, not exactly," Nate clarified. "I am saying our present arrangement should end tomorrow as planned. If you want me to help you to the tune of another ten thousand dollars, plus who knows what else, I would need a new arrangement."

"Like what?" she asked, swallowing hard.

"Well, first of all," Nate advised, "I need to go to the authorities next week. I can't delay that much longer. With you out of the country, it would have made it easier. There is a chance that the police will revoke your AeB status just to keep you in Germany as a witness."

"Can't you just leave me out of it?" Briana hoped.

"I already explained the Italian restaurant connection," Nate reminded her. "It is highly likely that the police have already talked to employees there. I expect by now the police have my name, and they know I was with two young women, a blonde and a brunette. So no," Nate concluded, "I can't leave you out of it."

"But couldn't you say it was someone else?" Briana knew she was reaching.

"For all we know," Nate speculated, "the police dusted the table and chairs we sat at in the restaurant for fingerprints, and already know you were there." A chill ran down Briana's spine. "I think it is unlikely, but my point is, you never lie to the police. Once they catch you in a lie, they move you to the top of their shit list. In the best case, they fuck your life up until they decide you're not their guy."

"So what are you saying?" Briana asked acridly. "I should just roll over and take it up the ass."

"Is that another offer?" Nate asked flatly, but inwardly he was smiling at her verbal miscue.

"Oh my ...," Briana buried her reddened face in her hands. "I didn't mean it that way," she whined. "You know what I mean. Like ... you're just going to tell them everything?"

"No," Nate offered thoughtfully. "But what I do tell them will be the truth, except for one small part. And you should do the same." Nate explained that he would tell the police the three of them went to the restaurant, and then left, walked home taking the route they did, and arrived home without incident. They never saw anyone suspicious, and never heard anything unusual. He was reasonably confident he wiped the stairwell clean of any prints, and he doubted they would collect DNA evidence. Briana replied that sounded like the best approach, and agreed she would say the same.

"The alternative," Nate explained, "is to tell everything, and then your AeB status will be revoked," Nate fell silent for a long time. "Let me ask you something," Nate launched the conversation in a new direction. "Have you ever had unprotected sex with a guy? Have you ever had an STI?"

"No," Briana lied. There was that one summer when she had just turned 18. She was camping with her mother in a rented camper trailer. It was the summer after her night with Nate when his wife wasn't there. There was a big marshmallow cookout for the whole campground. Briana told her mom she was going to the cookout while her mother stayed behind to enjoy some peace and quiet alone. But Briana soon left the campfire with a boy she met only the day before. He was tall, lanky, handsome in a quirky way, and he had a crooked smile she found irresistible. They made sweet, forbidden love under the dazzling stars next to a willow tree by a gentle stream. At least, Briana likes to remember it that way, but in truth, it was awful. He was rough, and far too anxious. He dispensed with any foreplay and shoved his hands down her jeans.

He pushed her back and pulled her jeans and panties down. With her running shoes still on, her pants crumpled around her ankles, immobilizing he legs. He pulled his own jeans down, but not off, and mounted her missionary style with the finesse of a bull rhino. His weight crushed her back into a knotted root in the grass. Within seconds the boy's hips gyrated wildly, like a crystal meth addict convulsing in the final throws of a lethal overdose. Barely after he began, an undignified staccato of hyena grunts heralded the boy's premature ejaculation into her virgin womanhood. It could not have taken longer than ten seconds. The boy stood up, pulled his jeans back on, and walked away without a word, leaving her in the grass with her pants around her ankles and her back aching from the knotted roots. After she dressed, Briana walked alone in the dark for an hour, crying the whole time, feeling cheated out of a perfect first time.

12