Mothers and Daughters Pt. 08

Story Info
Nate Keeps Martha Occupied - In more ways than one.
12.5k words
4.67
40.3k
25

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Zoo Keeper

Martha startled awake in the morning to the sight of Nate, standing naked beside the bed, holding a plate with four croissants in one hand and his fingers wrapped around the handles of two mugs of coffee in the other. She was mildly disoriented by her still unfamiliar surroundings, and completely unnerved by Nate's unapologetic nakedness.

"Good morning," he called gently. "I brought us some breakfast and coffee." He set the plate and mugs down on the night table beside the bed.

"And in such good form, too," she jutted her chin to his all-natural look.

"I just had my shower," he explained. "It's time for you to wake up, have some breakfast, and have your shower."

"What time is it?" she asked, looking around the room for a clock.

"Seven thirty," he responded.

"You're awful chipper for a Sunday morning," she observed skeptically.

"And let's keep it that way," he warned. "Breakfast, coffee, shower." Now the full magnitude of her charge came back to her. Briana sat up half way, and reached for a croissant. He had already cut it into two halves, buttered it and added jam, and closed it back up again. She took a bite.

"This is delicious," she admired after the first taste.

"Sleep well?" he asked.

"Like a baby," she nodded. She looked up at him. "I never thanked you for saving Briana's life."

Nate nodded, and sat down on the edge of the bed beside her, and reached for a croissant in one hand and a coffee in the other. "She was my responsibility," Nate explained, and took a bite of his croissant. They ate in awkward silence. It was hard to segue from there to anything.

Martha sat up some more, and the duvet fell away from her chest, revealing her perfectly sculpted tits. She instinctively reached for the blanket and covered herself up, and then felt silly at the futility of it. Nate didn't seem to notice.

"Are we still going to the zoo today?" Martha asked, as she reached for her mug of coffee.

"Yup," Nate nodded, "and the aquarium and the botanical gardens."

"Busy day," Martha commentated.

"That's the point," Nate offered.

Martha took a sip of coffee, and stared at it for a long time. Finally she asked what was on her mind. "How can you be such a gentleman one moment, and then a total control freak the next?"

"Excellent training," Nate replied without hesitation. "A good soldier has to be polite, helpful, even charming to the native people – especially to the women and children whose husbands might be engaged in some form of combat – it's called winning the hearts and minds, and then in the next moment the same soldier might cut down a squad of rebel fighters."

"So that's what you do?" Martha asked. "You win the hearts and minds of your lady friends, and then cut down their resistance?"

"No," Nate responded defensively. "The two situations are not comparable. I was merely pointing out that I had extensive training that allows me to switch between a gentlemen and a control freak, as you put it, within the same environment."

"You can be quite charming when you put your mind to it. The power trip part kinda gets in the way, though," Martha opined. "It's a bit of turn-off. You might want to work on that."

"You say that now, and yet it was the power trip part of me that you only sort-of thanked just a moment ago. Trust me," Nate assured her with authoritative annoyance, "charm had nothing to do with saving your daughter from a savage rape and murder." Martha realized her mistake in voicing her unfair judgment. She wanted to apologize, but the damage was done. "And now it is time for your shower," Nate ordered as to took the remaining croissant and unfinished coffee out of her hands.

Martha pulled the covers back, and stepped out of bed without saying another word. As she padded naked to the bathroom, Martha privately scolded herself for being so judgmental and stupid. He could have punished her for that remark, and might still.

She pushed the bathroom door closed, but Nate had followed her and blocked it with his foot. He pushed it back open, gently, to not bang to door into her. "New rule," Nate announced, standing naked in the doorway. "From now on, whenever you go into this bathroom of the downstairs bathroom, for any reason, you leave the door wide open. There will be no privacy for you. Do you understand?"

Martha's shoulders sank, and she inwardly berated herself for her remark. "I understand," she said sullenly. She sat on the toilet after Nate walked away, and she was certain he could hear the tinkle of her urine splashing in the bowl. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," she whispered to herself.

She was just wiping herself clean when the still naked Nate returned to the bathroom, startling her. He was holding the enema kit he used on her the day before. "Also, every morning, starting right now, you will administer your own enema. Fill this with warm water – body temperature – and add two small spoons of salt, and in it goes. Every morning. And clean up the kit each time you use it. Do you understand?" he asked, handing the enema kit to her.

"I understand," she said she acknowledged, and took the enema kit while still seated on the toilet.

"Be back in the bedroom in 20 minutes after your enema and shower," he ordered as left the bathroom.

"Fuck!" Martha breathed to herself when she thought he was out of earshot. She was really angry at herself for being so careless and impulsive. He had even warned her – 'let's keep it that way' he said. "Fuck!" she said again.

She stood up and padded naked down the stairs to the kitchen. She found the salt, added two spoonful's to the water bottle, and then filled it with lukewarm water. Back upstairs, Martha found some KY in the medicine cabinet, and lubricated the enema probe. She sat with her thighs resting on the cold edge of the bathtub, letting her ass hang over the center of the tub. She bent forward at the hips, and then Martha reached behind herself and inserted the probe up her chute. She released the stopper, letting the warm liquid flow through the tube into her rectum. She stood only long enough to hang the bag from the top of the glass shower door, and then Martha sat down again on the edge of the bathtub and waited for gravity to fill her bowels. When the bag was empty, Martha pulled the probe out her ass, and sat on the toilet, and relaxed her anal sphincter to a cacophony of biological trumpeting that boomed out the open door and down the hallway, surely announcing her bowel movement to Nate, wherever he might be. She cringed at the noise.

To save time, Martha brought the enema kit with her into the tub, and washed it while she showered. She finished the shower, dried off, and carried the clean kit back to the bedroom, where Nate was waiting naked on the bed. "Put the kit on the table here," he pointed to where the croissants and coffee used to be," and come join me. She climbed onto the bed naked and sat beside him. Nate had arranged an assortment of dildos, plugs, and some lube on the bed beside him.

"I am sorry I made that comment about you being charming and your power trip," Martha apologized, trying not to stare at the sex toys. "It was wrong of me to say that, and I regret it. I thank you for you correcting me in my wicked ways."

Nate leaned into her and kissed her gently on the lips, and she kissed him back. He pulled away. "You are learning how to respect other people," Nate complimented her. "You are still making mistakes, and you will continue to learn from them, but you are improving."

"Thank you," she nodded.

"So now," Nate explained, "I want you to climb on top of me, end-for-end, and give me a blowjob in the 69 position while I play with your pussy," he explained has he patted the dildos. He scooched down and lay on his back in the middle of the bed, giving Martha room to straddle her knees over his face, and bent forward to bring her face to his cock. "Spread your knees wide apart and lower your pussy on to my face," Nate ordered, and Martha's flexibility easily allowed her to comply with his demand. Even so, Nate reached for a pillow and propped his head up, giving his mouth easier access to her pussy.

He was already semi-rigid when she climbed on top, and when Martha took him into her mouth, she felt him harden quickly. Martha started bobbing her head up and down, sliding her pursed lips along his stiffened shaft. Nate reached for his toys on the bed beside him, and feeling with his hand, identified the dildo he was looking for and the tube of KY. As Martha continued sucking him, Nate lightly lubed the dildo, and then positioned it against Martha's split pussy. He easily slid it up her fuck hole. Nate began pumping the dildo all the way in and out in rhythm to the head bobbing Martha performed on his rock hard cock. The close-up visual of the dildo disappearing deep into her pussy combined with the sensation of her warm mouth sucking his cock were conspiring to stir his balls.

Nate felt his arousal levels rise, and decided it was time to add to the visual effects. He continued pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy with his left hand while he felt for another dildo with his right hand. He needed both hands to apply a generous layer of lube, so he shoved the first dildo deep in her pussy and left it there. He used both hands to slick the second dildo thoroughly. Nate positioned the new dildo against Martha's puckered rosebud, and pushed the well lubricated dildo inward. Martha gasped as she felt it go up her ass, and in seconds Nate was pumping two dildos in and out of Martha's holes while she resumed sucking hard on his stiff member.

Nate used two hands to alternately fuck the dildos up Martha's orifices, shoving one in while pulling the other out in a see-saw style. He was enjoying the close-up view of the tandem dildo fucking while Martha was closing in on his climactic eruption. Martha started jerking Nate's shank with her right hand while she continued sucking on the tip of his cock, sending Nate's balls into overdrive. He knew the end was near. "Swallow it all," he called out as he felt the first stage of eruption read to fire in its chamber. As Nate passed the point of no return, he shoved both dildos deep into Martha, and she gasped again at this double invasion, but her lips quickly regained their seal around his member, and sucked him hard across the finish line.

Nate burst into Martha's mouth as she continued sucking. She easily swallowed the first salvo, and then the next, and the next, until he ran dry, and his orgasmic convulsions faded into a blissful afterglow.

Nate lay still for a few minutes, leaving the two dildos deep up Martha's twat and asshole. She started to step off him, but he held her tight, and she stayed put over top of him. He let the post-orgasmic wave wash over him like a mellow high, until finally he pulled the two dildos out of Martha and pressed gently on the side of her hip, gesturing her to dismount. Nate sat up, and took the first dildo – the pussy dildo – and touched it to her lips. Martha obediently opened her mouth and she sucked on the dildo as Nate slowly fucked it in and out of her gently sealed lips. With that dildo clean, he brought the anal dildo to her mouth, and she sucked that one in too, and she was surprised how little foul taste there was. She then realized the benefit of an enema and shower first thing in the morning.

Nate lay Martha down on her back and gently circled his index finger around her left nipple, then her right. He reached forward, and kissed her on the lips, and she returned the kiss for a long time. Nate pulled away. "Time to get dressed," he said.

Martha wanted to shower again, with all the lube in her pussy and poop chute, but Nate did not allow it, so she sat on the toilet and cleaned herself with toilet paper. He gathered his sex toys and took them to the bathroom, interrupting Martha's privacy, and he soaked them in hot, soapy water and then rinsed and dried them before sterilizing them with alcohol. He left the bathroom and put them away in the drawer beside his bed. He also put the enema kit away in the hallway closet.

Martha flushed and washed her hands. Then she went to the bedroom and wore the dark red skirt she purchased the day before, and pulled the white spandex top he bought her over her head. She topped it off with the white denim jacket she picked out the day before. "I have a question," Martha asked. Nate said go ahead. "When am I allowed to put on my underpants when I prepare to go out?"

"At the door, just before you leave the apartment," Nate ruled. "And take them off at the door, just after you come in," he added. She picked up a pair of undies and balled them in her hand. She went to the bathroom and applied her makeup, which took less than five minutes. Her naturally radiant beauty didn't need any help, but she applied some eye shadow and lipstick for good measure.

Nate pulled on some underpants, his black pants again, and a button-up short sleeve shirt. He pulled on a sports jacket, and found a thin black nylon wind breaker that he crumpled up and shoved into the pocket of his sports jacket. The extra jacket was for Martha, in case she got too cold. They both put on their shoes, and were soon walking down stairs, with Nate chivalrously gesturing Martha to go first. Nate retrieved his camera from his office, and they were ready to go. At the front door, Nate kissed Martha, and she closed her eyes and returned his kiss. He let his right hand slip down her skirt, and he hiked up the hem while they continued kissing, and then Nate slipped his hand inside and found her bald pussy. Martha obediently spread her legs wide, and Nate massaged her lovely folds while she continued kissing him. At last he broke off the kiss. Martha took the opportunity to slip her underpants on over her shoes, and hoisted them up underneath her pulled-up skirt, and then pressed her skirt back down her legs. Nate opened the door, and they were on their way to the zoo.

They walked seven minutes hand-in-hand to the Landungsbrucken subway station, and took the northbound train to the Schlump station, where they changed trains to another northbound line to the Hagenbecks Tierpark station, right beside the zoo. They sat in seats beside each other and held hands. Martha asked if Nate had a car. He explained he did – it was parked in the underground garage of the apartment building – but he seldom used it. Hamburg is such an easy city to get around by subway, and while driving is not at all difficult in Hamburg, he finds the transit system just as fast and convenient. He also noted Germany is a much greener society than North America, and there is a greater expectation for people to public transit when they can.

He sometimes travels to Berlin, or more recently to Lubeck, and on those trips he drives. He said if they had more time, he would take Martha to Rugen on the Baltic Sea. It is a small island, part of Germany, with upscale villas, condos, shops, and restaurants. He said it is like the Riviera of the Baltic Sea. She said she would like that.

Martha asked if it was true there are no speed limits in Germany. Nate explained almost all roads in Germany have speed limits, and they are rigorously enforced. But there are designated stretches of the autobahn – the German equivalent of the US Interstate highways – that have no speed limits, and it is not uncommon to find cars driving faster than 250 Kph, or 150 Mph. She asked Nate the fastest he ever drove. He explained he drove from Cologne to Duseldorf once in 23 minutes – he reached 280 Kph on the Autobahn.

They chit-chatted about Germany, about Nate's job, and his kids. Martha led the conversation through questions. They arrived at the zoo just before 10. There was still a light chill in the air, but the sun was bright. Being in Germany, the zoo was clean and well designed. Martha was surprised by how close she could get to the animals, and how large many of their naturally looking habitats were. Many animals are not behind fences – sometimes only a moat separated the animals from the spectators. Some of the tamer animals were allowed to roam on the walkways alongside the paying pedestrians. Martha loved that she could buy animal friendly food and feed the beasts right there. Her favourite was when she hand fed the elephants.

In the aquarium, a lemur jumped right on her shoulder. Martha screeched, which scared the lemur off. She was impressed by the sharks and crocodiles. Both the aquarium and zoo are very large, and it took a long time to walk through them both.

Nate snapped off hundreds of pictures of exotic animals, birds, fish, reptiles, but he saved his best photos for Martha. She was exquisitely photogenic, and it was hard to take a bad picture of her. He took hundreds of candid and staged photos.

They spent three hours in the zoo, stopped for lunch, and then two more hours in the aquarium. They left the zoo/aquarium complex at 4 PM. Martha felt it was too late to go to the botanical gardens. There was a botanical garden nearby – they jogged through it – but the one Nate had in mind was much nicer, and a long train ride away. She wanted to go home, rest, and then go out for dinner. She thanked Nate for a fantastic day, and she kissed him gently on the cheek adoringly.

Just as the found their seats on the subway train, Nate's cell phone rang. The Hamburg transit system has cell repeaters in the underground subways, so mobile calls are not cut off. The call display showed Henry Brandt. Nate was surprised to see him call on a Sunday. He answered the call, and Henry said he had picked up Nate's message yesterday, and he has been working on Briana's release ever since. Brandt has compiled all the necessary documents to file with the AeB first thing tomorrow. He said there are over 400 pages in his filing. Nate must bring a bank draft for 20,000.00 Euros to at the AeB directorate at 10:30 sharp, and he must be prepared to sign about 50 times at the directorate. As soon as the AeB processes the bond, Briana will be released into Nate's custody, which should be before noon. Brandt said he would send Nate an email with all the details. The entire conversation was in German, so Martha had no sense of the content of the call, but she knew it was about Briana, because Nate mentioned her name twice during the call.

As soon as Nate hung up, Martha asked what the call was about. "That was Briana's AeB lawyer," Nate explained. "She will be released by noon tomorrow."

Martha jumped to her feet in the middle of the subway car and cheered with her hands upstretched, like a football referee signaling a touchdown. She turned toward Nate and wrapped her hands around his neck and planted a huge kiss on his lips. The nearby passengers smiled at Martha's unguarded happiness. She sat down beside Nate with a beaming smile, took his hand in hers, and didn't stop fidgeting until they reached the Schlump station where they transferred to the line toward the Landungsbrucken stop near Nate's apartment.

Nate explained the schedule for Monday morning along the way. He would arrive at the bank at 10, which is when it opens, secure the bank draft, and then walk directly to the AeB directorate. There he will surrender the draft, and sign many papers. Briana would be released into Nate's custody, because he is paying the bond, and he is therefore responsible for making sure she abides by her conditions of the bond.

Martha asked if she could come with him. Nate had already considered this. He was worried the presence of an immediate family member could complicate things – perhaps she has inalienable rights that Nate does not, and she could intervene in ways that would disrupt Briana's release, or worse, prevent the return of the 20,000 Euro bond to Nate. Nate shared none of his thinking with Martha, but instead he told Martha his lawyer made it clear that only the bond issuer (Nate) and the lawyer were permitted to be present at Briana's release. It was a lie Nate was willing to live with, as it helped him keep his promises. Nate told her she would stay home in his apartment, and he promised he would bring Briana home directly as soon as she was released. Martha's face saddened for an instant, and then she remembered the bigger picture – Briana was being released – and Martha decided against making a fuss.