Mothers and Daughters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that enough?" Briana asked.

"One more thing," Nate replied from behind the camera. He returned the camera to the tripod, and fixed its view upon the sofa. "Get on the sofa in a 69 position," he told both girls. "I'll be right back." He ran upstairs two by two, and retrieved the bullet vibrator from the bedside table. Then he went into the hallway closet, and found a plug-in electric vibrator - a big one the size and shape of a large professional microphone - that Kate had left behind. He retrieved an extension cord, and returned downstairs.

The girls were already lying down with Martha on the bottom, and Briana in the other direction on top. They had removed their shoes. Nate plugged in the extension cord to a power plug, and plugged the vibrator into it, and handed it to Martha on the bottom. Then he turned on the bullet vibrator, and handed it to Briana on top.

"Make each other come," he ordered them. "Really try, and coach each other along," he explained, "but don't fake it. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen."

"This would be much easier on the bed upstairs," Martha announced from below. Briana agreed. Nate stopped the video, and relocated the girls, vibrators, the camera, and tripod to the bedroom. When he started filming again, they were lying on their sides, end-to-end, facing each other's pussies.

As they started massaging each other's pussies with the vibrators, Nate walked the camera around the bed, taking in all the angles. Then he pulled a chair to the end of the bed, and stood on it, affording him a commanding view from above as mother and daughter went to work on their mutual masturbation. They were guiding each other with single words, like 'higher', 'slower', 'left', and so on.

Martha had one knee up, one leg straight, while Briana clenched both legs straight. The plug-in wand vibrator was more forgiving - it was powerful and big enough to set a large area of flesh aquiver, whereas the bullet vibrator had to be exactly over its mark. As a result, Briana started approaching climax under the power of Martha's large vibrator before Martha felt anything remotely orgasmic. As Briana closed in on an eruption, she stopped massaging her mother with the bullet vibrator, and rolled onto her back, and now Martha focused all her attention on bringing her daughter to climax.

"Faster!" Briana breathed as Martha was rubbing the round head of the wand vibrator up and down her clit, and Martha dutifully sped up her oscillations. "Harder!" Briana grunted, and Martha dug the end into Briana's soft flesh. "Oh fuck yes!" Briana cried with her eyes shut, "just like that," and Briana started playing with her own tits while Nate filmed from overhead.

Martha rubbed the vibrator quickly, back and forth over her daughter's pleasure point for at least another two minutes while Briana stimulated her own nipples with her fingers. Briana's breathing grew faster and deeper until suddenly, Briana sucked in a huge breath and then held it while her back arched upwards, lifting her hips off the bed. A carnal explosion detonated between Briana's legs and blasted orgasmic shockwaves in all directions, sending shivers to the tips of every extremity. She grabbed the vibrator between her legs, stopped her mother from moving it back and forth, and jammed it hard into her clit, driving the seismic waves of the vibrator through the million hypersensitive nerves that ended in her clit. A second wave of full-body orgasm gripped Briana. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed, end even her toes and fingers tingled with climactic release. It took a full 30 seconds before Briana let out her breath, and she gently lowered her hips back to the bed.

"Oh my fucking God!" Briana cried out with delirium. Her eyes were still closed. Several seconds later she opened her eyes, and saw Nate perched overhead with his camera still rolling, and Briana realized for a euphoric moment she had completely forgotten about her surroundings.

"The forbidden fruits always taste the best," Nate pontificated from behind the camera. Briana wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up, but she thought she had better save her one pass.

When Briana's breathing had settled down to a light pant, Nate told Martha to give the electric vibrator to Briana, and told Briana it was her turn to return the favor to her mother.

Martha lay on her back while Briana kneeled on the bed, facing her mother's right side. Wielding the buzzing vibrator in her right hand, Briana leaned forward and started massaging Martha's pussy, and Martha coached Briana through one-word instructions.

Nate stepped off the chair, and mounted the camera on the tripod. This lower angle still afforded him a good shot of Martha's pussy, but now he also captured every motion of Briana's pair of heavy hangers as she kneeled over Martha. They swayed and jiggled as she rubbed the buzzing vibrator wand back and forth over or mother's delicate folds. This lower angle also caught glimpses of the shiny curved handle of the metallic dildo still invading Martha's anus.

The heavy duty wand vibrator overpowered Martha's inhibitions, and soon enough she felt the sexual pressure building between her legs. Sensing her increased tension, Briana sped up the back-and-forth movement of the wand vibrator, and dug the round head deeper into the top end of Martha's delicate pussy lips. Martha's hands balled up into hard fists and her back arched as the anticipation pressure intensified.

Another minute of the wand vibrator put Martha tantalizingly within reach of climax. She scrunched her eyes closed with prickly tension. Nate told Briana to keep massaging her with the wand, but now to kiss Martha at the same time. As Martha felt her daughter's lips touch her own, she wrapped her arms around Briana's head, and pulled her face toward her own, and thrust her tongue deep into Briana's open mouth, probing for her tonsils. This new forbidden sensation pushed Martha over the edge, and the resulting orgasmic fireball consumed every fiber in her body. She moaned loudly into Briana's kissing mouth, who still managed to massage Martha's clit steadily with the vibrating wand. Even Martha's hair tingled with erotic pleasure as wave after wave of carnal pleasure washed over her quivering physique.

At last Martha's orgasmic convulsions faded, and she released Briana's head from her bear hug, and dropped her arms limp to her side. Briana rolled off her mother, and lay beside her on the bed. Nate went stopped the video, and picked up the still vibrating wand, and turned it off. He found the bullet vibrator, and turned it off too.

Nate pulled out a quilt from the bedroom closet, and covered over the naked girls. Their collective warmth under the blanket felt inviting, and they embraced each other in post orgasmic bliss. Nate quietly tidied up and then went downstairs to restore the living room while mother and daughter, spent of their energy, momentarily drifted asleep in each other's arms.

Martha awoke only a few minutes later, went to the bathroom, and extracted the metallic phallus from her ass, and left it in the sink. Sometime later Nate washed and sterilized it with the other dildo before putting them away.

Martha pulled on her grey dress, and picked up her clothing downstairs. Then she walked to the doorway to Nate's office without going in. Briana remained upstairs under the warm quilt. Nate was transferring the video files off the camera.

"Do you keep those files on your laptop?" Martha asked, worried about accidental exhibition of her video files. 'Here, look at this video of this cathedral' she was thinking, then 'oops! That wasn't it.'

"No," Nate shook his head. "The files are too big, and it is not secure enough. I have an encrypted disk server," he pointed to an enclosure inside an open closet, "for my personal files." Martha briefly wondered who else featured in his homemade porn movies on the disk server, but then decided she didn't want to know.

"You said you have a phone we can use to call England," Martha changed subjects.

"Yeah," Nate waved her in, and she sat down. Nate pulled out an LG cell phone and matching charger from his center desk drawer. "It has no SIM card," Nate explained, "so you can't make regular phone calls on it." He pressed the power button and waited a minute for it to boot up.

"Here," he pointed to a green icon of a phone on the screen. "Press this," as he did, and a phone app popped up on the screen. "Now you can use this like a normal phone, but only in this apartment. It won't work anywhere else, unless you sign in to whatever wifi is around."

Just to test it, Nate called his own cell phone, and he heard the ringtone sing out from his pants pocket. He hung up the VOIP phone without answering his own call. "44 is the country code for the UK," Nate explained, "you would dial '+44' before the area code and phone number. '020' is the area code for London, but be careful - some people tell you it is '0207' or '0208'. It isn't really. They are actually telling you the area code plus the first digit of the phone number. London phone numbers are actually eight digits long, but ..."

"Yes, I know," Martha cut him off from further instruction.

Nate realized Martha probably called Briana all the time when Briana attended school in London. "Here you go," Nate handed her the phone and charger.

"Thank you," Martha nodded and stood to leave the room, and then stopped as another thought occurred to her. "You don't mind if I use this to call friends and family back home?" Martha checked.

"No problem," Nate allowed, "but only you - I don't want Briana using this phone, except to sort out her school loan, and even then, only when you are supervising. That is the only time she is allowed to use this phone."

"Got it," Martha nodded again, and left Nate's office.

"In fact," Nate called after Martha, who returned to the office. He took the phone back from her, and configured a lock screen with a four digit number: 6749. Martha would have to type in that combination each time she wanted to use the phone, and she was not permitted to share the number with Briana. He showed her how to unlock the phone, and then gave the pone back to her.

"What if I forget the combination," Martha asked.

"Just spell out ORGY on the numeric keypad," Nate replied without even a smirk. Martha closed her eyes, took in a cleansing breath, and then left the room and put the locked phone in her suitcase upstairs.

- - -

Nate woke on Wednesday morning at 5:30. He dressed in his workout clothes, and went to the gym. He had returned to his apartment by 7:00, and at 7:20 Nate stepped out of the shower, dried off, and walked naked into the bedroom where both girls still lay sleeping. Briana was on her back, and Martha was sleeping on her side across the far side of the bed.

Nate went to Briana's side of the bed, and pulled the duvet down, exposing her deliciously large and firm tits. Briana stirred at the sudden chill, and Nate fondled one tit, then the other. That started to wake Briana up. Before she could say a word, Nate kneeled onto the bed, and pressed his growing cock against Briana's lips.

"Piss off," Briana growled in her half-sleeping stupor, and pushed Nate away. Nate reached for her left nipple and pinched it hard between his thumb and finger, and Briana screamed out loud.

"That will be punishment for both of you tonight," Nate proclaimed, as Martha was only barely becoming conscious. Briana brought her right hand over the left tit, and rubbed it therapeutically, trying to ease out the lingering pain.

"What?" Martha whispered hoarsely, but Nate had moved on. He was pulling his underwear on, and soon had his socks and pants on before Martha could sit up. "What happened?" she asked to anyone in the room.

"He put his cock in my mouth," Briana protested. "I wasn't even awake. It's not fair," she whined, still rubbing her left nipple.

Nate pulled his shirt on and went downstairs for coffee and breakfast. He was just finishing his toast when Martha came down the stairs in her grey dress. "I know we are to accept whatever punishment you decide," she started, "but for once I agree with Briana - what you did was not fair. At least wake us up properly first," Martha protested.

"Anything, anytime," Nate retorted tersely, "plus the rules." Realizing she would make no headway, Martha poured herself a coffee and walked back for the stairs. "The cleaner lady is coming today," Nate reminded her. Martha just nodded as she climbed the stairs with her coffee.

"What an asshole," Briana bitched as Martha entered the loft bedroom. Martha shushed Briana with her finger to her lips, pantomiming that Nate was still downstairs. "You know he's just doing this to make us use our pass," Briana whispered, thick with attitude. Martha didn't like Briana's whining tone, but privately admitted her analysis was probably dead on.

When she finished her coffee, Martha went to the bathroom and retrieved the enema kit. She showered and cleaned the kit after she was done. She dropped the clean kit on the bed covers on top of Briana.

"I'm not doing that," Briana sniped.

"Yes you will," Martha warned, "because if he comes home and ... you know ... and finds you ... you know ... plugged up there, he will punish us both again."

Briana thought about the consequences of an ass-to-mouth action if she hadn't cleansed herself. "I'm going to wait, then" she said, "until mid-afternoon. That way I'll still be fresh when he comes home." Martha sighed, realizing two things at once: first, Briana was right; and second, how did it ever come to this - what kind of fucked-up world did she live in to even have this conversation with her own daughter?

"What do you think our punishment will be?" Briana asked.

"Put that out of your head," Martha counseled her. "Focus on your student loan payment."

"It's not fair," Briana whined.

"Focus," her mother nagged.

"I don't see why I have to be punished for something while ..."

Martha slapped Briana across the face. "Stop your bitching and start paying attention to getting us both out of here," Martha lectured her, "or I swear to God I will send you back to jail and I will go back home, and we will never speak or see each other ever again."

Briana regarded her mother with cold, half closed eyes. "You've changed," she finally accused her mother.

"One of us had to," Martha snapped back, letting the unspoken accusation hang in the room. "Now, get dressed and get to work."

Martha was making breakfast when Briana came downstairs wearing her blue pinstripe shirt and black skirt. "I need some laundry," she reported, but it sounded like a whine.

"Me too," Martha nodded. "We'll figure it out after breakfast."

They ate in silence until Briana said what they were both thinking. "So wasn't that the most incredible orgasm you ever had?"

"Un-fucking-believable," Martha blurted out.

"Mom!" Briana gaped. Martha never swore in front of her daughter before.

"Like you said, I've changed."

"Buy one of those, and you'd never need a man again," Briana returned to the vibrator topic.

"I'm not sure it's as simple as that," Martha countered, "but I know what you mean."

"He used this tiny one on me, before," Briana relayed, "and it worked, but not like this one," she gestured the size of the large vibrator, measuring the distance between her two hands. "I guess size does matter," Briana smirked.

"So," Martha pivoted the conversation, "you have to make some phone calls this morning. Nate gave me a phone you can use for long distance."

"Great!" Briana cheered. "Now I can call my friends."

"No," Martha shook her head, "Nate was very specific - school business calls only. For all I know, he will check the Internet logs."

"What a control freak," Briana whined.

"That control freak is paying tens of thousands of dollars to keep you out of jail," Martha cautioned her, "at a steep price, I know. Still, you best change your attitude toward him while you're in his custody."

"Speaking of steep prices," Briana looked at Martha, "why are you even here? I thought you disowned me."

"I stayed up all night when I found out you were in jail," Martha looked at the floor in reflective thought. "I almost didn't come, but in the end I decided I couldn't live with myself if I stayed home and let you rot in some European prison."

"How did you even find out?"

"Your lawyer called me," Martha explained. "At first I thought it was a scam, you know, someone phones pretending to be a lawyer representing your daughter in jail, and send money now. But then he mentioned the London School of Economics debt, and I doubted a scam artist would know about that, and he wasn't actually asking for money - he said your fees were already paid." She paused. "And by the way, I thought you were in Amsterdam."

"I was," Briana relayed how she met Pavlina, and their encounter with the two guys who stole their money and phones, and their ride to Hamburg, and their chance meeting with Nate.

"So this Pavallina girl," Martha still mispronounced her name, "disappeared into nowhere even after Nate paid all her fines and bought her a plane ticket home?"

"Looks like it," Briana nodded, "and I went to jail for it." Thomas Brandt had explained that unfortunate turn of events to Martha when he called her in Canada.

"You pull a stunt like that and I will disown you," Martha warned Briana.

"So what's your deal with Nate," Briana asked.

Martha did not want to tell Briana that Nate would hold Martha captive until Briana fulfilled her AeB obligation and Nate's 20,000 euro bond was returned. It gave Briana leverage over Martha, and Martha knew her daughter too well. "To get you out of here," was all Martha said.

"And in return, you become his sex toy like me," Briana observed.

"Obviously," Martha pointed out.

"And did Nate make or pressure you do this?" Briana asked.

"No," Martha shook her head. "Not in the least."

"You know I will never be able to pay you back," Briana offered truthfully.

"Smarten up and stop whining like spoiled bitch all the time," Martha snapped bitterly, "and we'll talk about it."

"And you'll stop hitting me?" Briana brought her hand to her cheek.

"Suck it all up. Do what Nate says. Do what I say. Don't whine. Don't dish out attitude. Actually do what you promised to do," Martha scolded her daughter, "and I won't hit you."

"And when he wakes up jamming his cock against my lips ..."

"He's testing you," Martha interrupted, "don't you see that? He is seeing how much you have accepted. He'll do the same to me. He wants you to obey him from the instant you wake up to the last moment before you fall asleep." Briana remained silent. "So the next time, open your mouth and suck him, like you promised him you would do."

"Such motherly advice," Briana quipped sarcastically. Martha slapped her. "What was that for?!" Briana cried out loud.

"You figure it out," Martha picked up her plate and took it to the kitchen.

"Come on, Mom, I was just making a joke," Briana called after her. "Lighten up a little."

"Lighten up?!" Martha snarled, "I'm on my back doing unspeakable sex acts because of you, and you want me to lighten up?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" Briana snapped back.

"You still don't get it, do you?" Martha marched angrily toward Briana. Briana cringed, thinking her mother was going to hit her again, but Martha stood inches from Briana's face. "You brought all this on yourself - you ran off to Europe after you stole my money. You fucked around with Amsterdam boys you didn't know and you let them steal your things. You offered yourself to Nate, and then lied about it. You walked away from a scholarship and never paid it back. This is all you, Briana. Every last bit of it was because of your poor life choices."