Mothers & Sons Anonymous Meeting

Story Info
A Valentine's Day surprise, son discovers Mom's sexy secret.
24k words
4.08
117.9k
127
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Valentine's contest story. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

A huge Valentine's Day surprise, Donald not only discovers his mother's sexy secret but also uses her sexy secret against her and to his sexual benefit.

"Mom?" Donald leaned over the downstairs banister to look up at where he thought, hoped, and imagined his mother was standing.

He's had some luck in the past with looking around the banister and up the stairs without her seeing him and catching him peeping on her. Normally, when he calls her, she'll come to the top of the stairs and stand there while looking down to see what he wants. Most times, before she realizes he's there looking up at her, he'll get what he's looking to see, a flash of his mother's panties up her short skirt. If only she knew that he was calling her just to see her panties, she'd be pissed. If only she knew he was sexually attracted to her, she'd bring him to a psychiatrist to have his head examined.

Wishing his sexual fantasies were her sexual fantasies too and more his realities, he wished she'd come to the stairs while wearing her short nightgown without panties. If she did, instead of flashing him her panties, she'd be flashing him her naked pussy. Only, with her being so modestly moral, she always wears a robe over her nightgown. Only, this time, instead of calling her to hopefully see an up skirt view of her panties, he was calling her because he needed her to move her car.

As if she was his pet dog, this time, when she didn't come to the top of the stairs when he called her and when he didn't see her, he spoke louder for his voice to carry to wherever she was upstairs. A big old, Victorian house with lots of furniture, rugs, and draperies making for an acoustical sound barrier, voices didn't carry very well from one room to the next never mind from one floor to the next. Just as horny for his mother as he was sexually frustrated by her lack of sexual interest, he wished his mother was as sexually attracted to him as he was to her.

"Mom?"

Listening intently for her response, instead he heard the upstairs shower when he didn't hear her acknowledge him. As if a bunch of horny, wet commandos, he envied the water seeing her naked and sliding down her naked body before disappearing down the drain. Wishing she had emerged from the shower to answer him and was standing at the top of the stairs naked, he listened for his mother's response. Just once, he'd love to see his mother in her bra and panty. Just once he'd love to see his mother topless. Just once he'd love to see his mother naked. Just once, he'd love to catch her by surprise to see her reaction to him seeing something of her that he shouldn't see. After a pause, he heard her muffled voice through the closed bathroom door and over the shower.

"I'm in the shower Donnie," said Elizabeth from the upstairs bathroom.

Shit, wishing she had hung up her car keys on a hook by the door in the kitchen where they belong and are readily available, already late for work, he really didn't have time to wait until she finished showering for her to give him her car keys. For him to be at work on time, he needed to move her car now for him not to be late for work. More than that, horny and sexually frustrated, he woke up late and didn't even have time to masturbate over imagining his mother naked while having sex with her.

Something he routinely does every morning and every night, masturbating over his sexy mother relaxes him as much as it sexually excites him. If he didn't masturbate himself to alleviate the sexual tension he felt, he'd probably make an inappropriate, sexual move on his mother. The only thing that stopped him from touching, feeling, and kissing his mother was the wadded up tissue in his hand that gave evidence to how much he sexually wanted his mother.

Already stressed out from rushing to get ready for work and to leave on time, he imagined the traffic jam he'd face with him being late now. With no one to blame but himself, he had a feeling that it was going to be one of those days. Further delaying him, now he must move her car, park her car, and come back inside to deposit her car keys before finally leaving for work. Already late leaving, he'll never get to work on time. If he had any excuse not to go in, he'd take the day off, call in sick, and stay home with his mother. With this her day off, he'd love nothing more than to spend some private, alone time with his mother.

Suddenly, in the way he imagined whenever masturbating himself, he had a sexy image of his mother standing behind the thin shower curtain naked. She was so pretty. She was so sexy. Maybe now with something important enough to tell her, this was a good time to barge in the bathroom on her without knocking. Only, even though he'd love to suddenly invade her privacy with the hopes of catching her naked, he couldn't do that and wouldn't do that to his mother. What kind of perversely perverted monster of a son would he be to embarrass her in that way? She'd be so humiliated if he ever caught her without her clothes. Only, if nothing else and if nothing more than masturbation fodder, he enjoyed thinking that he would barge in the bathroom to catch her naked.

"I'm late for work and your car is blocking mine," he said louder for her to hear him over the water.

Her car blocking his car wouldn't have been a problem had she hung up her car keys on the key hook and if he wasn't already running late already. Still leaning over the banister to hear her response, while imagining her walking from the bathroom to the top of the stairs dripping wet while naked, he listened while looking up at the top of the empty staircase. As if she was standing there without a towel, he imagined her standing there naked and looking down at him with as much incestuous, sexual lust for him as he had for her.

Only, with his hormones driving him wild with incestuous sexual desire for his mother, he knew that she'd never want him in the sexual way that he wanted her. If only she did, they'd already be having sex. If only she did, he could only imagine the sexual fun they'd have.

Just an exciting, incestuous, sexual fantasy that he enjoyed having, he wondered if his mother masturbated and if she did, he wondered what it was that sexually excited her enough for her to masturbate. He wondered if she masturbated over seeing him naked and having sex with him in the way that he masturbated over seeing her naked and having sex with her. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy that he enjoyed having, he didn't think his mother masturbated over him or over anyone. She wasn't a sexual slut in the way that he was an incestuous pervert.

"Sorry Donald," she said in the distance over the sound of the shower and behind the close, bathroom door.

Sorry Donald? Is that all she has to say for herself when he's late for work? He'd like to give her something for her to be sorry. Something he'd never do but sexually enjoyed thinking that he'd do, he imagined barging in her bathroom, pushing open the shower curtain, and pulling her wet, naked body out by her hair. He imagined sitting on the toilet, bending her over his knee, and paddling her naked ass while touching her and feeling her where a son should never touch and feel his mother. God, if he wasn't horny before, he was horny now with the thought of seeing his mother naked and spanking her naked ass while touching and feeling her everywhere.

"This is for parking your car behind my car and blocking me. This is for not hanging up your car keys. This is so you'll never forget and will always remember never to block my car and to hang up your car keys," he imagined saying to his mother. "It's because of you that I'm late."

Then, to really teach her a lesson that she'd never soon forget, he imagined pushing her down to her knees and stuffing his cock in her mouth. Oh, yeah, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to blow him. With a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head, he imagined forcing her to blow him. After she sucked him, he imagined bending her over the bathroom sink and fucking her like a dog.

He couldn't count how many incestuous, sexual fantasies he's had of barging in his mother's bathroom while she was showering and pushing open the shower curtain while she was standing there naked. While holding her in place, he couldn't count how many incestuous, sexual fantasies he's had of pulling up her short skirt or lifting up her bathrobe covered nightgown when she was standing at the sink and doing the dishes in the kitchen. He wondered what she'd say if he pulled up her skirt to expose her panties or lifted up her bathrobe and nightgown to expose her naked ass.

He wondered what she'd do if he did sexually violate and physically assault her in such an incestuous way. He couldn't count how many times he's imagined fucking her from behind while reaching around her to fondle her big tits and finger her erect nipples. Only, other than just a sexual fantasy, he couldn't do any of those things. She was his mother and he was her son. If she couldn't trust him to feel safe when around him, then who can she trust?

Only, even though he incestuously, sexually fantasized about barging in his mother's bathroom and pushing open the shower curtain, he'd never invade her privacy in that way. Even though he's incestuously, sexually fantasized of spanking his mother's naked ass, he'd never humiliated his mother in that invasively, violating way. Even though he's imagined forcing her to her knees and making her suck him, he'd never force his mother to blow him. Even though he's incestuously, sexually fantasized of lifting his mother's short skirt or her nightgown, pulling down her panties, and bending her over the sink to fuck her like a dog, he'd never do that either.

Nonetheless, it was sexually exciting to imagine doing all of those things while he masturbated himself. As if masturbation was his magic elixir and his necessary pill to take, feeling much like Dr. Hyde before finding sexual relief from masturbation, he felt more like Dr. Jekyll as soon as he ejaculated the cum that he had for his mother in a tissue. Alas, with him the incestuous pervert in the family, with him relegated to masturbating over imagining his mother naked and having sex with him, he only wished his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

Nonetheless how he felt about her and how she didn't feel about him, his mind was always preoccupied with him having sex with her. If only she'd showed the sexual interest in him that he had for her, he'd be so happy. If only she'd flash him her naked body in the way that he'd love to flash her his naked body, he'd never have to imagine what she looks like naked again.

With him finally having something seemingly important to tell her, that her car was blocking his car, his reason for imagining himself barging in the bathroom, suddenly he wished he had the nerve to barge in the bathroom on her while she was showering. He wondered what she'd say if he did. He wondered what she'd do if he opened her bathroom door and stepped inside while she was naked behind that thin, plastic shower curtain. He wondered her reaction to him throwing open the shower curtain to reward himself with the naked sight of her. He wished he had the nerve to barge in her bathroom when she was showering or barge in her bedroom when she was dressing or undressing.

If only he could see his mother in her bra and panty, he'd be so happy. Just once, he'd love to see her topless. If only he could see her naked, he'd have something more to masturbate over for the rest of his life. Only, he didn't dare barge in her bathroom while she was showering or barge in her bedroom while she was dressing or undressing. He respected her privacy in the way that she respected his privacy.

Nonetheless his self-control from barging in on her when she's in the bathroom naked or when she's in her bedroom undressing or dressing, he wished he could see her in her underwear, topless, and/or naked. His perverted imagination has always been filled and preoccupied with the sight of her without her clothes. He wished he had stood by her bathroom door listening while waiting to hear the shower curtain being pulled away before barging in the bathroom. As if she was a deer caught in headlights or caught by a battery of Paparazzi cameras, he imagined catching her naked before she had a chance to cover herself with her hands and forearm and/or reach for her towel.

He imagined seeing his mother's big, bare breasts and her dripping wet pussy. Would she be embarrassed and try to cover her nakedness with her hand, forearm, and/or towel, or would she brazenly stand there showing him her naked body in the way that he longed to see her naked body? Knowing her, much like the Japanese women in the videos he's watched of men stealing their skirts, she'd squat down in the bathtub to deny him from seeing any part of her. Knowing her, she'd scream at him to get out and go away. Knowing her, she'd be so very mad at him that she'd ask him to leave her house.

Tits and pussy for cock, in the way that she sometimes barges in on him when he's in his room masturbating and in the way that he loves exposing his erect cock to her, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked too. A longtime sexual fantasy of his, as long as she made it appear accidental, now that he thought more about it, he wondered if his mother would enjoy exposing her naked body to him in the way that he'd love to see her naked body. He wondered if his mother would enjoy seeing his naked body in the way that he'd love to expose his naked body. Only, somewhat of a prude, he knew that his mother wouldn't be interested in that type of inappropriate, incestuous, sexual behavior.

She's not an incestuous whore and she's not a perverted slut. He's the one with the perversely twisted, inappropriately incestuous, misdirected, and misguided thoughts about seeing his mother without her clothes. While masturbating himself with the thoughts of his mother naked, he's the one who has the same incestuous, sexual fantasies of having sex with his mother's naked body over and again. If only she shared his lust in having incestuous sex, he'd be so happy. If only she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he couldn't imagine anything better then him having sex with his mother.

"It's okay," he said suddenly wishing again that he could stay home with his mother on her day off to play tickle and tease and/or flash and peek.

With tomorrow Valentine's Day, the day of love and sex, he'd love nothing more than to stay home and in bed with his mother. Only, regardless of tomorrow being Valentine's Day, he knew she'd never participate in playing any sexy, sexual games with him, her own son. Oh, how happy he'd be, if only she was as incestuously, sexually attracted to him in the way that he was incestuously, sexually attracted to her. He wished she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. He'd love nothing more than to play strip poker with her. That's not only one card game that he'd love to win but also that's one card game that he wouldn't mind losing. He'd love nothing more than to sleep in the same bed with her.

With tomorrow Valentine's Day and with him trying to find any excuse to justify him taking the day off from work to stay home with his mother, if he called in sick, maybe he could take her to lunch and/or buy her flowers, red roses for Valentine's Day. If there was any woman that he wanted to make his sexy Valentine, it was his mother. If there was any woman that he loved, he loved his mother. If there was any woman that he'd love to make love to and have sex with, it was his MILF of a mother, Elizabeth, Liz, Lizzy, and Beth. Only, just as he wished that sexy scenario would happen, him making love to and/or having sex with his mother on Valentine's Day, would never happen. He knew it wasn't normal for a son harbor those sexual thoughts for his mother. He knew he wasn't normal to be so preoccupied with wanting to see his mother naked while masturbating over the thoughts of seeing his mother naked.

Then, wishing he was upstairs ready to burst through the bathroom door, he heard the familiar sound of the shower curtain being slid across the shower rod from downstairs. A familiar sound, his heart fell and his cock hardened when he heard the sound of the shower curtain. As if he could clearly see her, he imagined his mother standing in the bathtub naked. Even though he had no idea what she looked like naked, as if he could clearly see her, he imagined her big tits, her areolas, her nipples, and her trimmed brown pussy. As if she was suddenly unable to dry herself, he imagined her not only asking him but also allowing him to dry her naked body with a towel while touching and feeling her everywhere.

Maybe he so clearly heard the shower curtain being pulled across the rod because he was listening for the sound of the shower curtain being pulled across the rod while envisioning her standing there naked. With him dripping with incestuous, sexual desire for her, he imagined his mother standing there naked and dripping wet with water. As if he was her loyal dog, another one of his sexual fantasies he had while masturbating over her, he'd love to lick every drop of water from his mother's naked body. Being the helpful son that he is, at the very least, he'd love to dry her naked, wet body with a towel while touching her and feeling his mother where no son should ever touch and feel their mother.

Unable to prevent the image of her standing in the bathtub naked from taking hold of his perverse imagination, he enjoyed the naked vision of her that consumed him with horniness, that hardened his cock with incestuous lust, and that made him want to masturbate. Already late for work, now with the thoughts of his mother naked in the bathroom with only a mere closed door blocking him from nirvana and a thin shower curtain concealing her naked body, he wished he had the time to masturbate himself. With the sound of the sliding shower curtain inspiring his sexual thoughts, he imagined his mother standing there naked before reaching for her towel. He imagined his mother drying her naked, shapely body.

Now he wished he had installed a pinhole camera somewhere in the bathroom to watch her on his computer monitor. He'd love nothing more than to see her naked. He'd love nothing more than to watch her dry her wet body while he masturbated to the sexy sight of her tits, her ass, and her pussy. Only, even he couldn't invade and violate his mother in such a perversely perverted way. Even though he's consumed with the thoughts of seeing her naked and having sex with her, he still had the common decency enough to respect her privacy.

Already consumed with incestuous, sexual lust for his mother and with it so very early in the morning, how hot would that be to watch his mother drying her naked body while he masturbated over the naked sight of her? Suddenly feeling hornier than he normally is and hornier than he's ever been, he wished he had taken the time to masturbate this morning over imagining his mother naked and while fantasizing over having sex with her naked body. Even though he knew seeing his mother naked and/or having sex with her naked body would never happen, at least he had his sexual fantasies to satisfy his sexual frustration that he had when thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her.

Only, just once, if for nothing more than masturbation fodder, he'd love to see his mother topless. Just once, he'd love to see his mother naked. He'd give and/or do anything to see her big, naked tits and her dark brown pussy. At the very least, he'd love to see her in her bra and panty. Only something that would never happen, all that he had was his perversely perverted imagination.