Mother's Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today though, I didn't cum. I wanted to drive myself crazy because I would need to be wild with hormones to do what I had planned. At four o'clock I made sure everything was tidy and all evidence was hidden away. Then I waited downstairs.

Mum's car pulled up at 4:43 and my heart began pounding in my chest. The door opened. "Hi, Steve."

"Hello, Mum. I've made you some tea. Come and sit down."

"Thanks, sweety. That's kind."

I watched her calves as she walked in. She got more beautiful each day. I couldn't believe I'd never seen it before."

"Here, sit down. Let me give you a massage."

"What are you after? Have you done something stupid again?"

"Can't a son dote on his mother?"

"Of course he can. I'm sorry."

She sat down and I laid my hands on her shoulders. This was only the second time I had done it, and again, I was already bursting out of my pants. I started kneading the firm muscles. Then I slowly moved my hands forwards, down her chest, lower and lower until suddenly she started, and spun in her chair.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What?"

"Those are my...I..that's totally inapproriate. Are you insane?"

"What was I doing?"

She was glaring at me. Her dark eye's fierce. I loved it. "Those were my...breasts."

"I know."

She stood up. Her face incredulous.

"What the fuck Steven? Are you high?"

"No."

"Then why did you do that?"

"I want you."

She fell silent. Then clutched her forehead with her hand. "You want me?"

"Yes."

"Like...sexually?"

"Yes."

"You must be on drugs. I'm going to call a doctor."

"I'm not high mum. Watch the TV a moment."

She gave me the same desperate stare. I pressed a button on the remote and the TV came on. I'd wired the video up and hidden it behind the curtains. There she was, crystal clear on our new TV, plunging a big black cock in and out of her and crying out my name.

"Oh my god. Where the hell did you get that? Oh shit. It's not meant for you. It's another Steve. Oh god, this is fucked up. Turn it off. Please."

"I've got a copy on my computer and I've got some copies stored online too. If we can, y'know, do it, I won't send them to all our friends."

"Steven. You sound insane. Can you hear yourself?"

"I know how it sounds. But I just want to be with you. Maybe you could just touch me."

"No Steven. This is not happening."

"Okay, I'll go and email the video then."

I walked towards the door.

"Wait, no. Come back. Surely there is something else. I can imagine how sexually frustrated you are. You don't have a girlfriend and your hormones are all over the place right now. Perhaps I could pay for you to have some company."

"A prostitute."

"Yes. Basically."

"That's kind, but I want you. Not a stranger."

"It's illegal and immoral. And just...ergh. Even if I were not your mother, I'm not attracted to you."

"I'll go and send the file."

"No, wait. Shit."

She paused for a moment as though considering her options, then walked up to me.

Drop your trousers.

I undid the buttons on my jeans and they fell to the floor. I pulled down my boxer shorts and my erection broke free.

She looked down at it, then looked at me.

"Is this the only way."

"I'm afraid so."

She stepped up to me so I could smell her hair and then I felt her hand grip my cock. I'd never felt anything so sublime in my life. Weeks of pent-up frustrations all boiled down to that second as I felt her begin to move her hand back and forth. Her head was turned away from me but our bodies were almost touching. I thought about touching her chest but I wanted nothing to distract from the experience.

Her hand moved in a steady, smooth rhythm. I could feel my cock filling - my balls aching for release. I began to breath harder and she quickened the pace. It was no good. I couldn't hold on any longer. I felt my hot load explode out of my cock. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. I felt like it would never end. Load after load of milky spunk splashed onto her black skirt. Her hand kept moving, squeezing harder. Milking the last few drops out until I was fully spent.

We've not spoken about it since, but just like always - it was not enough.

12