Mother's Breast: The Reunion

Story Info
Mother and son confront their desires in Vegas.
3.7k words
4.45
216.7k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

The beginning of this story was posted as "At My Mother's Breast" the reader may want to familiarize himself with the background.

The moon cast a silver ribbon across the rollers as the ship made steady progress through the mighty Pacific Ocean. We were heading for Long Beach, California after a brief stop at Pearl Harbor on our way back from patrol in the Western Pacific. The ship was dark; lights out had sounded about half an hour ago. I elected to remain topside and think about the homecoming visit with my mother.

Originally my invitation to meet me at Las Vegas included my father and sister but my mother was the only one who could make the trip. My girlfriend, Joan, and I had stopped writing about a year ago so there was no reason for me to go home. Mom and I made plans to meet the day after my ship docked and mom said she would pay for five nights at the hotel.

My best friend, Jimmie Johnson, was taking a week to visit his folks in Henderson, Nevada and agreed to drop me in Vegas then pick me up on the way back. I had visited Jimmie's home the week-end before we deployed. A few times on patrol I told him, jokingly, what I would like to do to his pretty sister but despite my rudeness we remained best friends and I was looking forward to mom meeting him.

The drone of the big props pushing the ship through the water lulled me into reverie about the summer before I joined the Navy.

It was a little more than two years ago. It was a period of raging hormones and I felt a strong sexual attraction toward my mother. That summer I looked for every situation that would afford me the chance to see her in various states of undress.

At that thought, my mind conjured up a beautiful woman in her early forties with copper red hair, large breasts and a pear shaped bottom. Her alabaster skin is sparsely dusted with freckles.

About a month before reporting to boot camp I caught my mother having intercourse with a strange man in our basement. The sight was so enthralling that I slipped between the free standing bar and the furnace to watch. Sometime during the show my Levies found their way to my ankles and I gripped my iron-hard manhood.

As my mom started to orgasm her eyes picked me out of the shadows. A look of shock crossed her face but the strong orgasm took precedent. At that moment my own orgasm began with mother's eyes watching the arc of my seed as it landed on the floor four feet from its origin.

As passions subsided she motioned me to be still, and attended to her friend. Soon he was dressing and with some kissing and fondling he left. Mother and I stood facing each other, her completely naked and me with my pants around my ankles.

She spoke in a matter-of-fact manner, "Max, I have to go get cleaned up and you need a shower."

With that she left the basement. I left for the Navy the following month with neither of us ever mentioning the incident again.

A rain squall brought me out of my reverie and I went below to my bunk. Tomorrow we would tie up at pier Echo in Long Beach and the following day would find us on the road to Las Vegas.

After a stop at the Fleet Locker Club for civilian clothes Jimmie and I were on our way to Caeser's Palace. We arrived about six in the evening, parked the car and went into the cool dim lobby. Mom's plane had arrived at eleven that morning and she had already taken a room.

The desk clerk connected me to the room via house phone and I heard a sweet voice say, "Max is that you?"

"Hi, mom, ready for our big vacation," I ask?

"Meet me at the elevators, hon, I'll be right down."

Jimmie and I got directions to the Palace Tower elevators and waited for mom to come down. When the elevator doors opened out stepped a shapely woman with large breasts and shiny copper hair. She was wearing a mint green, cotton shirtdress ending just above the knees of her bare legs and a pair of white sandals. Her full lips, finger and toe nails were pink accenting her pale skin and clashing with her copper hair.

I was immediately transported in time to that family room scene two years prior. Did she realize her choice of colors would remind me of that day or was it just random chance?

We closed the distance and she crashed into me at a run and threw her arms around my neck. I almost lost my balance as that warm soft body melted against my own.

"Sweetie I've missed you so much," she breathed against my ear.

I held her very tight and maybe a little too long until I noticed her prying my arms from around her waist.

"Max you're squeezing the wind out of me."

"Mom, I want you to meet Jimmie Johnson, my best buddy."

My mother turned and gave Jimmie a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. Her pale skin contrasted sharply with Jimmie's burnt umber face.

"Glad to meet you Jimmie. Let's take Max's stuff up to the room and then we can get a sandwich."

She turned and walked back to the elevators. I caught Jimmie admiring the tussle of her cheeks beneath the taut cotton material.

He knew I saw him.

"I'll trade you even for my sister," He whispered with a grin.

In the room mom offered us a cold beer she'd had sent up earlier. I took one but Jimmie declined stating he wanted to get back on the road.

I walked Jimmie to the elevators and told him I'd see him at the end of the week. He would call in a few days to make final arrangements.

As the elevator doors closed Jimmie said, "Man your mom sure is a fine lookin' woman!"

Returning to the room, I sipped on my beer and watched my mother unpack my bag and put my clothes in drawers and the closet. Her dress was a little tight across her hips and bust and as she moved I could feel the old desires returning. Standing I grabbed her as she went by.

"I've really missed you mom," I said as I pulled her into my arms.

"Easy there big fella, remember I'm your mother."

I kissed her neck as she tried to free herself from my embrace.

"Max, don't do that, please."

"Sorry mom you're just so pretty and it's been so long since I've seen you." I released her. "Tell you what, if you'll be my date this week I promise to behave myself."

"I'm a little old for you don't you think?" She did a quick pirouette.

"Are you kidding? Didn't you see Jimmie drooling over you in the lobby? You're a sexy, beautiful woman and I'll be proud to be your escort."

We decided that the first evening we would just walk around the hotel and the neighborhood and sort of check out the lay of the land. After checking the casinos, pool, and spa we went outside and enjoyed the lights as darkness descended over the desert. Las Vegas is an awesome sight at night; it's ablaze with lights of all colors, animated and stationary.

At some point in the evening I had put my arm around mom's shoulder and pulled her close enough that our hips bumped as we walked. Lost in all the sights she didn't seem to notice or resist. It felt like a real date. I think she was caught up in the moment.

"Hey love, what do you say to a pizza, a bottle of wine, and some candles," I ask pushing the envelope a little?

"Sounds great," She said wrapping her arm around mine and hugging it to her breast.

We walked back to the Palace and entered Appian Way (I think they call it) with the faux sky, the centurions, and marble. We went into the first Italian looking restaurant we saw, sat down and ordered a bottle of pinot noir while we looked at the menu.

Instead of pizza we settled on the ravioli and a second bottle of wine. We laughed and drank our way through the meal and finished it off with coffee and tiramisu. She brought me up to speed on my dad, sister and what was new at home. We talked about all manner of things but it didn't seem like we were mother and son, just a man and a woman. I think that's when I realized not only did I love my mother; I was in love with her.

Several times during the meal I covered my Mother's hand with my own. We laughed, talked, flirted a little and allowed the wine to turn dinner into an intimate evening. When we were leaving the restaurant I stopped and kissed her on the mouth. She responded slightly then pulled back and looked at me with a puzzled expression. Taking my arm again and holding it tightly to her breast we walked back to the room.

Once inside the room, with the wine egging me on, I took this lovely woman in my arms and kissed her letting my tongue brush against her lips. My hand was at the small of her back pushing her slightly protruding belly against the beginning of my erection.


She violently twisted from my grip. "Max, please don't do this; I'm your mother. What is wrong with you?"

"I'm in love with you mom. Not like a Mother and son but like a man and a woman. I think I have been since the summer before I left for the Navy."

"Max, you were very much a gentleman when you caught me in a compromising position that summer and I appreciate your discretion. You never mentioned the incident to me or to your father and I am eternally grateful but that doesn't give you the right to treat me like a slut," She blurted out, tears forming in her eyes.

"Aw, mom, you're not a slut. I love you! Do you know all that summer, whenever I could, I watched you take a bath? You became my fantasy lover. Now I realize I fell in love with you."

Mother collapsed on the edge of the bed, her head bent and her eyes focused on the floor.

"This isn't right Max." There was silence then she took a deep breath.

"I have a confession too. I knew you were watching me bathe and I tried to make it exciting for you. I was also deliberately careless about my blouse and my skirt if I had the opportunity. I don't know what possessed me. It wasn't very motherly but it excited me and I couldn't help myself."

I sat down on the bed pulling her close and kissed her passionately forcing my tongue between her resisting lips. She opened her mouth and a soft moan escaped as I felt her body slump against mine. She seemed lost in the passion for the moment but recovered and broke the embrace.

"Stop it! Nothing makes this right, Max. We can't let this go any further."

"Mom, what am I supposed to do? I can't be in this room and be expected to keep my hands off you, I love you!"

For several minutes silence engulfed the room as my mother stared at the floor.

"Max. . .?" My mother hesitated, "I'm going to take a bath now and I will leave the bathroom door ajar so the steam can escape."

"OK mom."

"Max . . .? Maybe you can take care of yourself and then we can forget all this and enjoy the rest of the week."

Mother's pale skin became a flushed as she offered me this thinly veiled proposal to watch her bathe and then masturbate myself. To her it was a viable alternative to letting our attraction continue. Without meeting my gaze she stood, retrieved her robe from the closet and stepped into the bathroom.

I opened another tepid beer and turned off all the lights. The room was dark except for the light cast by the ignored television. I stripped off all my clothes freeing the semi-hard cause of our problems. From one of the queen-size beds the wall mirror afforded me a view of the larger, bathroom mirror. Reflected in that mirror was my mother slowly unbuttoning her shirt-dress.

There was an immediate increase in the electrical current at the base of my cock as I watched. My shaft no longer dangled between my legs but rather crawled up my abdomen seeking attention.

Going braless was never an option for my mother and her heavy breasts strained against what I jokingly considered an industrial strength bra. The white, cotton, under wire bra and the tops of the plain, white, full cut, cotton panties came into view as she shrugged out of the dress.

I don't think mom ever tried to dress in a sexy manner. I don't remember ever seeing any special underwear around the house and her robes were always at least knee length. She is just one of those women that have that "catch me, fuck me look" even in a simple house dress and that's exactly what I intended to do. There would be no self-inflicted orgasm for me.

In her practical underwear she turned, moved toward the tub and bent at the waist to start her bath water. Her panties were now in full view. The white cotton stretched across the plump bottom that blossomed from her trim waist. Between her slightly spread thighs the hint of a camel toe appeared where her cheeks rounded to form the cleft of her beautiful ass. She held that pose several seconds while adjusting the water temperature.

As she turned to face the mirror again I could detect the rapid rise and fall of her breasts. The knowledge that I was watching her every move was exciting her against her own wishes. Reaching behind her back she unhooked her brassier and slid it down her arms and her large fleshy tits swung free of their bindings.

The support garment had left indentions around my mom's back, across her shoulders and on the underside of her titties. She proceeded to massage the marks away with her hands raising her arms in the process and allowing her tits to sway and dance. The pinkish nipples were already protruding from their bumpy, puckered areolas.

After tying back her hair and giving me ample opportunity to admire her breasts she took a step backward in the direction of the tub. Her panties were again in view and she rolled them slowly down until they fell from sight. She stepped out of the panties and I feasted my eyes on the copper colored triangle where her ample thighs met. I tried to detect moisture in that soft red hair covering her cunt. I knew her excitement was building.

I could feel my penis; hot and throbbing against my stomach. I was light headed with need and my hands and legs were trembling.

She turned to bend again at the waist testing the water. The swollen petals of her flowering labia attested to the passion growing, unwanted, in my mother. She stepped into the bath and momentarily disappeared from view. It was necessary for her to stand to be seen in the mirror.

She reverted to the standing bath method that she had perfected during that lustful summer before the Navy. I watched as she displayed herself to me in every position imaginable. I was hard as a rock and my insides were crawling with excitement. I think the fact that mom was doing this for me against her will only added to the excitement.

Stroking my raging cock only slightly during her performance I managed not to climax by my own doing. As mom toweled dry I turned down both beds and hung out the "do not disturb" sign. I then sat naked on the bed furthest from the bathroom and tried to take an interest in the television program.

Mother closed the bathroom door for privacy and continued to prepare for bed. After about ten minutes she emerged from the bathroom in a knee length, terry robe. Avoiding my eyes she went straight to the closest bed and lay down on her stomach with her face buried in the pillows.

Moving to the edge of her bed I sat down facing her feet. I picked up one foot and bent her leg at the knee.

"How about a foot massage?

No answer.

I started to work my thumbs on the sole of her left foot rubbing out the tension; my fingers on the arch and the ankle. After a short while I brought her foot to my lips and kissed the sole, heel and instep. That prompted a surprise intake of breath but she remained mute.

Turning my attention to her right foot I noted, when I touched it, she started to raise her leg without my applying pressure. I messaged and kissed the foot as I had done with the left. After a few minutes I separated her second toe from the others and sucked it into my mouth. I could feel a spasm pass through her body and the first sob was audible through the pillow.

Going to work in earnest I paid homage to all her pretty, pink painted toes; sucking each one and licking the sole of her foot. During the assault from my mouth my hands were messaging her calves and working toward her thighs. She was sobbing steadily now.

She finally spoke, broken by sobs, "Please Max! Please don't."

At that same moment my hand had moved up her luscious thigh to where it meets the crease that defines the start of her ass cheek. I took the hem of her robe and gently folded it up to her waist exposing a plump, creamy white ass sprinkled with a few freckles.

My first kiss was just above her bottom in the small of her back; her body stiffened. The rain of kisses went down the cleft and across the bottom of each cheek. I gently mauled her bottom sucking and biting as much of the soft flesh as I could take into my mouth. Some slight moans and shudders were now mixed with her sobbing.

My own excitement was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I was totally dominating this woman, I was mentally forcing this woman to my will and this woman was my own mother. I was on the verge of coming without any physical contact with my cock.

I continued to make love to her ass for several minutes until I found my mouth at the bottom junction where the cleft and each cheek meet. Working my stiffened tongue into the cleft I probed the rosebud hiding there. Not only did my mother issue forth a loud moan but she raised her hips off the bed to meet my thrust.

As she moaned, sobbed and thrust her lovely ass against my intrusion I moved lower to allow my tongue to find the wet lips of her labia. In one fluid movement, that heralded surrender, my mother spread her thighs and drew her knees under her; raising her hot wet pussy to my greedy mouth.

"Please, Max, let this be enough," Her desperate, trembling plea.

My tongue plumbed the hot, wet cauldron between her legs and the sound escaping her lips hinted of a different desperation. She pushed back against my face until I thought I would smother in her soaked and slippery depths.

Finding her clitoris I sucked it in and caught it tenderly between my teeth, rubbing it with the tip of my tongue.

My own hardness was screaming for relief and threatening to literally explode from the blood trying to force its way into the granite shaft of my penis.

The woman on the bed was thrusting her mound rhythmically against my face in an effort to fuck my mouth with her clitoris.

I stopped what I was doing, broke all contact with my mother and stood, naked beside the bed.

"Mom, stand up!"

She moved to the edge of the bed and then stood up, her eyes on the carpet.

"Take off your robe."

Her wet eyes raised to meet mine as the robe fell to the floor and she stood in pale, naked glory.

"Come here and kiss me," I commanded.

Two steps, large tits swaying, and she melted into my arms. Her hungry mouth was immediately on mine and her hot tongue sought the depths of my throat. Her breasts mashed against my chest and my dick slid between her thighs and came to rest against a very swollen, very ready vulva.

"I love you mom," I said as I eased her back down onto the bed and lay down beside her.

"I love you too, Max," and her mouth once again began to devour my own.

With her right hand she, for the first time, fondled my hot, rigid member. I rose off the bed and resettled between her open thighs. She looked deep into my eyes and slowly guided my cock to the throbbing lips of her vagina.

Her emerald green eyes never left mine as the head of my dick pushed into her boiling wetness. In those eyes was a mixture of sadness, defiance and longing; all beneath a smoldering look of love.

It was all too much and I boiled over after only a few strokes. I drove myself as far into her cunt as I could. She raised her hips to meet my thrust as the first rope of seamen exploded into her belly! My cock jerked and spewed its seed until I collapsed on top of my mother's body.

"Don't worry dear we have all night and all week to be together," Mom cooed in my ear as her hand stroked my softening penis. "Mommy knows how to take care of her baby!"

showher
showher
231 Followers
12