Mother's Day

Story Info
Uncle/niece.
840 words
4.01
51.9k
18
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What seemed to be another normal Mother's Day ended up be the best day of my year so far.

The family was gathering at my wife's mothers for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day as we usually do.

I was sitting on the back porch talking to my father in law when his other daughter's family arrived. When they came into the porch I stood Han hugged my sister in law shook he husbands hand and said or greetings then hugged my niece and then the older niece.

Now the older niece is a small thin blonde not big breasted or anything but still has nice tits and a descent ass.

After our hug I notice her nipples where trying to tear a hole through the two camisoles she had on. As I watched her sitting down as she sat beside me she was looking directly at me staring at her nipples. Now I didn't try to hide the fact I was looking but I still felt embarrassed for staring at my young niece.

We had decided to order pizza for every one and I was to go pick it up and when I returned and got me a couple pieces of pizza and went back outside on the porch my niece also joined me out there and had sat right beside me. We talked a few minutes the she asked if I like her hard nipples earlier. I told her that I did but was embarrassed to be starring. She said it was ok with her as it was my hug that had made them perk up. So we talked more about her life and the lack of a boyfriend and that she had no ass and her tits where small and I was steadily disagreeing wither her and complementing on her body. During this conversation her nipples where on erect and even larger than when she arrived earlier in the day.

As I ate my dinner and the conversation slowed I thought I felt something on my knee under the table and went to swipe it away like a bug only to find it was her small hand there. I didn't do anything after that and just continued to eat as she ran her hand under the leg opening of my shorts and tried to reach my cock. But she could not reach me from that opening. She then stood collected her plate and went inside. Upon returning with another slice of pizza she leaned over and asked me " uncle Jay please undo your pants for me". Being the nice uncle I did as she asked loosening my belt and the button and the continued to eat my pizza.

My niece then reached over and pulled on the flap of my shorts and opened them up completely. I never moved or changed what I was doing as she reached over and began to stroke my cock. No the rest of the family are about fifteen feet away inside at the kitchen table while this hot blonde is trying to make me cum.

She tells me that it has been over a year since she has even seen a cock much less touch one and she decide when we hugged that she was going to watch me cum tonite. Well being afraid of being caught and having a twenty something blonde jerking me off under the table I was ready too cum in no time. I warned her I was close so she took her plate with the pizza on it held it under my cock and had me cum on her pizza.

I was in heaven for about ten seconds and reality set back in. I watched her take her plate and put it back in the table and then lick my cum off her hand that did not make it onto the pizza.

I quickly got myself in order and sat back and watched as she played with my cum on her pizza. I then told her that it's not nice to waste any food and she just looked at me and started to eat her pizza. Looking at the pizza it was pretty obvious that there was something thick and white on her pepperoni pizza. She took her time and ate it like normal and took the last bite as a couple people came out to sit with us on the deck after they finished eating. She just smiled and made a gulping sound and we both laughed.

As everyone was getting ready to leave and the hand shakes and hugs where gapping and I hugged her and said thanks for earlier she whispered in my ear that she wants it straight from my cock into her mouth.

I received e text from her just a little while ago an she said " tomorrow night I'm going to suck you off after work before my aunt gets home. You better cum quick or we will get caught as I will not stop until you feed me.