Mother's Day Pt. 03

Story Info
Son catches his parents.
2k words
37.7k
34
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother's Day. Part 3 Son catches his parents.

I walked inside the back door of my house and heard laughter and moaning coming from the lounge room, at first I thought it was coming from the television. I was just about to yell out. I'm home. But my mouth just opened without anything being said. The sight in front of me had me frozen, I couldn't speak or move, I was in total shock in what I was watching, my parents along with another woman were naked. My father was fucking this other woman who was on all fours, slamming his cock into her pussy and each time he slammed his cock into her, I watched her large hanging breasts swinging back and forth.

My mother sat there next to them watching, as her fingers pushed in and out of her pussy over and over again trying to keep up with my father's pace as he fucked this woman. I had always enjoyed catching glimpses of my mother's naked body over the years however today I was watching what I had dreamed off for many years, my mother naked and masturbating. I had a clear view of her fingers going in and out of her pussy and her free hand squeezing and pulling at her nipples.

As I pulled my cock out of my pants and began stroking it, I thought of what I should do, should I just walk in and surprise them, or go back out and slam the door as I come inside, or should I have a talk to them later about what I had seen. The first thing I wanted was to find out who this other woman my father was fucking was, her face was partly hidden by my mother's body.

I heard her tell my father. "Fuck me harder I love the feel of your cock inside me."

I had heard her voice before, but who was she, then I saw her turn her face towards my mother's breast and take a nipple into her mouth. Once again I couldn't believe what I was seeing and who it was, it was my nana, my father's mother, my father was fucking his mother, surely I was mistaken, I stared at her then.

My mother yelled out. "Oh mum I love you sucking my breasts." My mother always called my father's mother, mum.

So it was definitely her, I looked over at her naked body for the first time and couldn't believe how my prime and proper nana was acting in this way. Her body looked great for someone in her sixties, I had always admired her large breasts that I had only ever seen covered by her bra, her plump butt looked cute and for the first time I thought of her sexually and how good a fuck she would be.

As I kept stroking my cock, I knew I was about to blow my load.

My father yelled out. "I'm cumming I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum."

My nana screamed. "Fill me with your seed son." As my father held onto her hips as he thrust his cock into her pussy and held it in her.

I watched and heard him grunt each time he shot a load of his cum into his mothers pussy. It was to much for me and my cock erupted and squirted out my loads of cum, I tried grabbing all my loads in the palm of my hand but there was to much and it ran out my hand dripping onto the floor next to the door I was watching from. I headed to my room and closed the door, and undressed then after wiping and cleaned my cock with a towel. I laid there on the bed naked going over in my mind at what I had just witnessed. One thought kept repeating in my mind, if it was ok for my father to fuck his mother,would my mother let me fuck her and would I be allowed to join in, as I kept stroking my nine inch cock.

My name was Mark, and I had just turned eighteen, I am tall with a fit muscular body with dark hair and brown eyes, along with my best asset my nine inch cock. I played football, that was where I was supposed to be this afternoon and not due home for a few more hours, but the match was cancelled because of the weather. I was pissed off at the match being cancelled but now I was happy that I had decided to come home early.

"Mark, can I come in?" My mother asked as she opened my bedroom door not waiting for me to answer.

She saw me laying there with my hard cock in my hand I grabbed the bed sheets to cover myself up with then looked up at my mother as she came closer to the bed. She was wearing a thin bathrobe done up around the waist, I could tell she was naked under her bathrobe as she sat down on the side of my bed beside me.

"We need to have a talk about what you had just seen." Mum said to me.

"Seen what?" I asked hoping she was talking about something else.

"I saw you watching us in the lounge, and you left a wet puddle of cum next to the door." She told me.

I started to blush and didn't say a thing as mum asked. "Did you enjoy watching us?"

I nodded my head and mumbled a few words. "Yes, I did especially seeing." I didn't finish what I was trying to say.

Mum smiled at me as she asked. "Did you like seeing my body naked, do you want to see it up closer?"

As my cock started to push up the bed sheet like a tent pole and gave her the biggest smile as I told her. "Yes of course I want to see you naked again you're beautiful."

Mum undid her bathrobe tied around her waist and slipping it if her shoulders, I saw her breasts up close for the first time in years, they were nice size and firm with big nipples. I just kept looking at them, then as she slowly stood up and let the bathrobe drop to the floor, I saw her pussy, lips still wet and slightly open only a foot away from me. My cock started twitching under the bed sheet, my mother reached out and took hold of the bed sheet pulling it down to uncover my throbbing cock.

When she saw it, she said. "Oh wow, your cock looks fantastic, I can't wait for you to fuck me with it."

"You're going to let me fuck you?" I eagerly asked.

"Only if you want too, we can do anything you want too." She told me smiling.

My mother reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock then started slowly stroking my cock up and down then bending down she started licking the my cock shaft up and down, then she licks around my cock head, my body shivered and my cock started twitching, my cock was about to erupt.

"Mum I'm about to cum." I warned her.

My mother opened her mouth and took all of my cock into her mouth and began sucking. As I started to squirt my load of cum into her mouth I felt her swallowing each load I shot not letting one drop of my cum escape her mouth. She continued sucking my cock even tho I had finished she still wanted more of my cum in her belly.

"Mum, mum please stop I can't take it any more." I told her as I tried lifting her mouth of my cock.

Finally, she stopped and moved up closer to kiss me, our lips touched for a few seconds before she kissed me again this time opening her mouth and pushing her tongue inside my mouth we wrestled with each other's tongues. I held her tight against my body her breasts squeezed against my chest, her hands held my head as she kept kissing me passionately.

When our mouths came apart, I moaned. "I love you mum, I've wanted to do this for so long."

Mum gave me a quick kiss and responded. "I love you too sweetheart and wanted to be with you too."

As we cuddled, I asked. "Mum, what will dad say when he finds out?"

"Your father has always encouraged me to let you catch me naked, he wants to watch us fucking too." She explained.

As mum kept chatting with me she fondled my cock waiting for it to become hard again, as she told me about how my dad and her had let others join them for sex. Mum explained about my dad and his mother and how long they had waited to enjoy each other.

"Your father and I often talked about letting you join in with us, we just needed to know you wanted too." Mum told me.

"I'm glad I came home early after football was cancelled." I told my mother.

"I'm glad you did too, now why don't you put your hard cock inside my pussy." Mum grinning said to me.

I moved down between my mother's legs, but first I wanted to something that I had always dreamed of doing over the years ever since my cock would get hard and I masturbated thinking about it. I kissed my mother on her pussy lips then spreading her lips with my tongue. I licked from the bottom of her slit to the top and licked harder where her clit was hidden under its hood, with a few more licks her clit poked out, when I licked it and sucked her love bud into my mouth my mother let out a scream then began moaning as I kept licking and sucking her love bud.

"Fuck me, fuck me now, I want your cock inside me now." She moaned.

Her pussy was now dripping with her juices. My face was covered in her juice as i sat up and moved my cock towards the hole where I was born from. Rubbing my cock over her slit she again begged me to put my cock inside her and fuck her, when I slowly began pushing my cock into her love canal she tried lifting her hips of the bed trying to get my cock in deeper and faster.

Once my cock was fully inside her wet pussy hole, I pulled it back out before thrusting it back into her.

"Yes, that's it fuck your mummy hard. Oh fuck yes I love the feel of your cock." Mum screamed out.

The noise she made was heard by my father and his mother and as I kept slamming my cock in and out of my mothers pussy, I saw them both naked standing at the doorway watching us. My nana sat next to my mother on my bed and started squeezing and pinching my mother's nipples with one hand and her other hand had her fingers buried deep inside her own pussy as her thumb rubbed her clit.

I wanted it to last, but my cock just wanted to erupt, I could feel the pressure building up and getting ready to explode as I tried to slow down my thrusts. I grabbed mum's waist and pushed my cock in as deep as it would go, I felt the first blast into my mothers pussy.

"Fill me with your cum; I want it all inside me, oh." Mum screamed as I blasted another load into her pussy.

I must of shot five loads into her as I collapsed on the bed beside her exhausted, I laid there looking into her eyes she had the same smile as I had on my face, a smile of enjoyment and pleasure, as I leaned closer to give her a kiss.

"Mum screamed out. "Oh shit, I can't handle any more, I've had enough Ooh oh."

I looked down at her pussy to see my nana with her face covering my mums pussy licking and sucking my cum out of my mother's pussy, I looked up and saw my dad and he gave me a smile, I knew my life had now changed and would never be the same again. I started stroking my cock begging for it to become hard once again, there were more mouths and holes for it to go into.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
BigBillNBigBillNover 7 years ago
Hmm Out of sync

This needed to be your First Chapter, then your others at number 2 & 3. This should have been your First! Well Done!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mother's Day Series Info

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02 Mom and son continue debauchery right under dad's nosein Incest/Taboo
Show Your Tits, Show Your Tits Jacob stakes claim to his mother during Mardi Gras.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories