Mother's Earth Day Victory Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe she agreed to remove her sundress. He couldn't believe that he was going to see her tits in addition to having this prolonged and close up view of her panties.

"Sure," he said. "Don't worry, I'll catch your dress. I won't let it fall."

At that point, he'd say anything for her to remove her sundress and flash him her tits.

"First close your eyes Joey. I don't want you seeing my breasts," she said looking down at him looking up at her.

There, right there, he recognized the look. She gave him the same look that he was giving her. Did she purposely catch her dress on a nail while hoping he'd tell her to remove her dress? Was she purposely flashing him her panties and now had plans to flash him her tits on the pretense of getting herself unstuck? How hot would that be if his mother enjoyed playing games of exhibitionism games as much as he enjoyed playing games of voyeurism?

"If I close my eyes Mom, how am I going to unhook and catch your dress?"

There was no way he was closing his eyes. Not wanting to miss a single, sexy detail, after seeing his mother's tits in the way that he was seeing her panties, he'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of his life.

"Then, avert your gaze," she said and I'll lower my dress where you can easily reach it without having to look.

* * * * *

Christine unbuttoned her dress, slipped out her arms, and stepped out of it, while Joey climbed higher up the ladder to reach up and unhook her dress from the nail. Now that the pressure was removed from her sundress hooked on the nail, he allowed the dress to fall in his hands. He climbed down the ladder ahead of his mother to watch her slowly descend naked but for her panties. Even though he had promised not to look, he treated himself to a wonderful view of his mother's white, bikini panty clad ass and the underside of her B cup breasts as she leaned forward while climbing down the ladder.

In the way that her tits were hanging forward now, he imagined her tits leaning in his face while she was on top of him fucking him. Catching a quick glimpse of her areolas and nipples, he closed his eyes before his mother could catch him looking. Now naked but for her panties and trembling, she climbed down the ladder to wrap her arms around him and to stand in the arms of her son while shivering. With her breasts squished against his chest, he held his mother while imagining kissing her, touching her, and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother.

Was she trembling because she thought she was going to fall? Was she shivering because she was cold? Or was she shaking because she was so sexually aroused from holding her son while she was topless and nearly naked but for her white, cotton, bikini panties? Hoping she was shaking due to the latter than the former reasons, maybe she was just as sexually excited as he was. Maybe more than just looking, she wanted him to touch her as much as he wanted to touch her. Hoping to deliberately expose her nearly naked self to him, maybe she had hooked her dress on the nail purposely before her son came in the garage. On the pretense of hugging her, he slid his hands forward a little to feel the sides of her breasts with his fingertips.

"I can't believe I nearly fell three times," she said.

With his hands holding the sides of her breasts, he couldn't believe that she wasn't swatting his horny hands away. Obviously so that he wouldn't have a clear view of her breasts, which he already had several times, she wrapped her arms around her son tighter. Imagining fucking her, he could feel her pubic bone pushing against him. So wanting to hump her, he so wanted to reach down to cup her panty clad ass cheeks in his hands. Between having a close up view of his mother's panties, seeing her tits, and now feeling the sides of her breasts, he'll be masturbating again and again over all of this later. It took all the control he had not to slide his hands to the front of her to cup her breasts while fingering her nipples.

"Well, you're safe now Mom," he said.

She looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you for being a gentleman and not looking," she said looking up at him as if she already knew he had seen her breasts. "I'm going to let go of you to put on my dress. Close your eyes. Okay?"

Ready to ogle her tits, he waited for her to let go of him and step back to put on her dress. When she stepped back he allowed his fingertips to slide across her breast and come in contact with her erect nipples. She quivered when he touched her nipples and immediately her nipples erected.

"Okay," he said staring down at her staring up at him.

"Joey! My God! You just touched my nipples," she said.

"Sorry Mom," he said.

He couldn't wait to have another view of her pink nipples and round areolas.

"Now close your eyes. I don't want you to see my tits," she said. "I mean it Joey. Close your eyes. I'm embarrassed enough with you seeing me in my panties. Bad enough you felt my tits and fingered my nipples, I don't want you seeing my tits too."

Damn. He didn't want to close his eyes. There was no way he was going to ruin this opportunity and deny himself a lifetime of masturbation material by closing his eyes.

"Okay," he said. "How long should I keep my eyes closed Mom?"

He watched as his mother lean down to step into her dress and stood. In the way that they did when she was climbing down the ladder, he saw her tits fall forward again before falling back in place.

"Joey!" She held her dress up to her. "You were peeking. You saw my tits."

He had a satisfied smile on his face.

"Sorry Mom. I couldn't help myself. Besides, you said it was okay to look, so long as I didn't' touch," he said in his defense and with a little snide laugh.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You're right. I did say that but, not knowing what else to say other than to make a joke over something so very embarrassing for me, I said that at a time that you were staring up my sundress at my panties. Turn around please so that I can get dressed," she said.

"Okay," he said.

With him having the perfect view of her panties, her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples, Joey moved the car's side view mirror to watch his mother putting on her dress.

"You can turn around now," she said realizing that he was watching her dressing through the car mirror. "Joey, were you watching me dress in the car mirror? My God, is there no end to you ogling my body?"

"Sorry Mom," he said.

"Yeah, I know, you couldn't help yourself," she said laughing. "What am I going to do with you? You're incorrigible."

"Well, being that I've already seen most of your naked body, we could walk around naked in front of one another," he said.

She looked at him as if she was considering the thought. Being the free living and fun loving person that she was, he wouldn't put it by his mother to take him up on that and walk around naked in front of him. For sure, he'd love to walk around naked in front of her. He wondered what she'd do if she saw that he had an erection. He wondered if she'd turn away, look, and/or stare. He wondered if she'd touch him in the way that he touched her and wanted to feel her more.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, me parading around you naked and you flashing me your cock," she said reaching out her hand to squeeze the head of his erect prick.

Oh my God. He couldn't believe that his mother just felt the head of his engorge prick with her fingertips.

"Mom!"

Doing all that he could to control himself from exposing his cock to his mother, he so wanted to unzip himself and pull out his erect prick to show her.

"What?"

"You just touched my cock through my pants," he said shocked that his mother reached out to touch his prick and squeeze the head of his prick.

"Oh get over it Joey. What's the big deal? With you ogling my panties, cupping my pussy through my panties, and having a good feel of the sides of my breasts before sliding your fingertips across my nipples, I felt nothing of you that you haven't already felt of me," she said.

"You're right," he said opening his arms wide to hug his mother.

Only, this time, when she stepped forward to hug her son, instead of wrapping his arms around her back and/or waist, he reached down to cup her sweet ass in his hands. Feeling and squeezing her beautiful ass with both hands, he so wanted to stick his hands down her panties.

"Joey, don't. Stop. I'm your mother," she said wiggling, squirming, and pulling away from his grasp but not before giving him that look again. "My God, I feel as if I've been groped on a subway."

Joey suddenly thought of the lucky man who groped his mother on a subway. Wishing he was him and/or wishing he was there to see his mother being groped, all that she said about being groped only added to his eternal horniness.

"For an old broad, you have an incredible ass Mom. So round and so firm, your ass is as good as any twenty-year-old woman," he said.

"Thank you Joey," she said, "but please don't do that again. You shouldn't be touching and feeling me in that sexual way. Bordering on incest, it's wrong. I'm sorry but it makes me feel uncomfortable having my son taking sexual liberty with my body."

In the way that he was looking at her, she was looking at him. With things escalating very quickly, he wondered what would happen next.

* * * * *

Nearly every day for the next few weeks, Joey helped his mother with her garden. Not having much of a green thumb, he had no interest in gardening. His interest was in ogling his mother. With sundresses her favorite and most comfortable thing to wear without a bra while gardening, his reward for helping his mother was receiving lots of up sundresses of his mother's panties and down sundresses of his mother's tits. As attested by the beautiful landscaping of flowers that surrounded the house, lost in her gardening, she was oblivious that she was showing and that Joey was looking.

Moreover, after what happened in the garage on the ladder, it was obvious to him that his mother either no longer cared that she was flashing her body to him or enjoyed flashing him her body to him as much as he enjoyed seeing her body. After done gardening, he'd go to his room and masturbate over all that he saw of his mother while wondering if she was masturbating over all that she showed him of her. Wishing she'd come in his room while he masturbated, rather than intrude upon his privacy, she gave him his privacy and never did abruptly walk in his room to catch him masturbating

If only she knew how much of her body she was showing and how much of her body he was seeing, he wondered if she'd refuse his help. If only she knew he was looking, leering actually while lusting over her, he wondered if she'd scold him, be happy that he was looking, or would start wearing jeans and a turtleneck? If only she knew that he was masturbating daily, multiple times a day, over the thoughts of seeing, touching, and feeling her naked body, he wondered what her reaction would be. Yet, for her to continue to wear her short sundresses without a bra, she must know that she's giving him a show of her panties in tits. How could she not know that she was inadvertently or deliberately flashing her son? How could she not know that he was looking at all that she was showing?

With him so sexually excited that he was seeing so much of his mother's hot body nearly every day, he wondered if she'd be as sexually excited seeing as much of his hot body. Hoping that she was as much the voyeur as he was, he decided to return the favor of her exhibitionism with his own. Being that the weather was getting warmer and feeling even hotter when they were working beneath the warm sun in the garden, he wore his bathing suit instead of his hot jeans. While helping her to garden, he wore the bathing suit that had with the oversized legs and that didn't have a lining. Actually it had a lining but he cut out the lining for purposes of flashing his mother his cock.

In the way that she continued flashing him her panties and tits deliberately or inadvertently, he knew that every time he squatted in front of his mother, she'd be rewarded with a view of the head and the side of his cock along with his testicles. Tits and panties for cock and testicles seemed like a fair trade. He wondered if she'd look at him as much as he looked at her. He wondered after flashing her his cock and testicles if she'd want him as much as he wants her when she flashes him her tits and panties.

He wondered if she'd be looking at what he was showing in the way that he always looked at all that she was showing. Sometimes, depending if he was reaching and stretching enough, with his bathing suit climbing higher up his thigh, his cock would actually fall out of his bathing suit. Especially when his cock was totally exposed and especially when he had an erection, every time he flashed his mother his cock, he felt like the pervert that he was. If only she wanted to see his body as much as he wanted her to see his body and as much as he wanted to see her body, but obviously women don't have the desire to voyeur men in the way that men wanted to voyeur women.

"Thank you for helping me, Joey," she said while digging holes in the dirt.

Always angling himself to get the best down sundress of her tits and up sundress of her panties before, now he moved his body in her line of sight for her to get the best look at his cock and testicles. In the way that his eyes went from her tits down to her panties, he watched her eyes go from his face down to crotch before looking away. Sometimes with her head down and the brim of her wide brimmed straw hat covering her eyes, he couldn't tell if she was looking. It was then that he imagined she was staring at his exposed penis. Now not only did he know that he was flashing his mother his penis but also he knew that she was looking.

Already knowing what he was thinking whenever he saw her panties and tits, he wondered what she was thinking when seeing his penis. He wondered if she had the same sexual thoughts when seeing his cock and testicles that he had when seeing her tits and panties. He wondered if she was feeling just as horny when seeing him flash her as he was feeling horny when watching her flash him. Every night, filled with the memory of her seeing his hairy, hard prick and him seeing her constant flashes of her tits and panties, he masturbated over the thoughts of him flashing his mother his cock and testicles.

With his headphones in place without any sound while masturbating himself, he waited while hoping she'd open his bedroom door unannounced but she never did. Having her watch him masturbate would be too easy. He'd have to come up with something better. He needed a plan not only to see his mother naked but also for his mother to see him naked.

* * * * *

With her knees spread apart, her sundress pulled up to her upper thighs and the top of her sundress unbuttoned and falling forward and open enough for Joey to see nearly all of his mother's tits, he never knew that gardening could be so very erotically enticing and sexually exciting. He so wanted to stick his horny hand up her sundress to cup her panty clad pussy or down her sundress to cup her breasts and finger her nipples. Seeing so much of his sexy mother every day always gave him an erection and every time the head of his erect cock peeked out from the leg of his swimsuit before protruding out further down his thigh, his mother would look more and stare longer. Reading her body language, every time she saw his cock and testicles, she involuntarily touched her hair and/or licked her lips. Tits and panties for cock and balls, every day, for hours they did their gardening while Joey ogled his mother and deliberately flashed her his cock and balls and while she inadvertently flashed him her panties and tits and she ogled her son.

Only, where do they go from here? While waiting for her to make the next sexual move, he wondered if she was waiting for him to make the next sexual move as well. Obviously for one not to be deemed the incestuous pervert over the other, it was a stalemate of flashing, teasing, inaction, and sexual frustration. He only wished his mother would reach out and touch his exposed prick in the way that he so wanted to reach down her open sundress top to cup her beautiful breasts or reach up her sundress to cup her panty clad pussy.

Then, one day, as if it was meant to be, taking the incestuous decision out of their hands, it took an act of Mother Nature appropriately on Earth Day to deliver Joey and his mother to the next level. While Christine was looking off in the distance to survey her garden, a sudden wind gusted up and propelled a huge volume of dirt in her eyes. Temporarily blinded and unable to see, Joey drove her to the emergency room. They cleaned out her eyes as best as they could, covered her eyes with bandages, and prescribed eye drops to help to remove what dirt was still left.

"You're to leave the bandages on your eyes for a week and only uncover your eyes in a darkened room for you to use these eye drops three times a day. Have your son change the dressing but, unless putting in eye drops, don't open your eyes and don't uncover your eyes. Give your eyes a rest. Give your eyes a chance to heel," said the doctor.

"Yes, Doctor. Thank you Doctor," said Christine.

"They'll tear because of the solution in the eye drops but that's a good thing," said the doctor. It will take a few more days to get the rest of the fine dirt out of there. We've already removed the larger pieces of dirt from your eyes but it's the fine dirt that causes the most damage. It will feel as if you have something in your eyes. Don't rub them. Give the solution time to do its job."

Concerned for his mother's eyesight, the obedient son that he was, Joey faithfully gave his mother the eye drops in a darkened room and changed his mother's dressing until he came up with a bright idea. Being the horny son he was caring for his vulnerable mother, seizing the opportunity, he used her temporarily blindness to his sexual advantage. With her eyes covered, this was his opportunity to get what he wanted and hopefully what she wanted too. Obviously, being that she'd never take the next step across the incestuous line, after an act of God helped them to cross the line together, he took that next step with her.

* * * * *

"Mom?"

Joey sat on his mother's bed while changing her bandages.

"Yes Joey? What is it?"

Finished giving her the eye drops and covering her eyes, he looked at her as if she was naked.

"I think you have poison ivy," he said.

"What? Poison ivy? I do? Are you sure?" Immediately, she started scratching an imaginary itch. "Where?"

"On your arms, your legs, and your chest. It's everywhere," he said gently lifting her sundress higher to expose more of her long, shapely legs along with her panties and opening the top of her partially unbuttoned sundress to expose more of her chest. He unbuttoned more of the top of her sundress to expose more of her breasts. Now with her areolas and nipples in plain sight, he stared at his mother's tits.

"I have some Calamine lotion in the bathroom. Get it and rub some on me please," she said.

Squirting some in his hands, every day, three times a day, Joey took his sweet time massaging his mother's arms, shoulders, legs, and the top of her chest while imagining touching her in other places than just her arms, shoulders, legs, and the top of her chest. Then, he said what he's been wanting to say from the first day that he told her that she had poison ivy. He said what he's been wanting to say since that fateful day when she removed her sundress that was caught on a nail on the ladder.

"The poison ivy is getting worse mother. I'm going to have to remove your sundress. You have a rash everywhere Mom," he said.