Mothers girls

Story Info
Mother stumbles onto action between daughters
1.8k words
4.15
179.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scanner
Scanner
84 Followers

Carol Dupree locked the doors on her flower shop and headed for the office. She settled in for the paperwork that she dreaded, but knew was better done now than in the morning.

Carol had owned the shop while still married but its income had become even more important since her husband had died 6 years ago.

She had gotten the girls raised and started in college but she liked the money and what it brought. The peace of mind that the girls schooling was paid for, by her husbands insurance, was nice but being able to do as she pleased was a perk she didn't want to give up.

Carol liked driving over to Evansville every other week. There she stayed at the Hilton and met her lover for great sex and shopping.

Carol had never admitted to her husband that she liked women even though he had hinted many times about having a threesome. She liked the naughty side of it being her secret.

Kim her oldest, and a junior at State, was similar to her mother in the fact that she was tall and lithe, with smaller breasts. She had her mothers jet black hair but liked to dye it preferring highlights.

Kate the younger, and in her first year at state, was more like her father. She was 3" shorter and wider in the hips. Though not chubby she filled out a pair of jeans and then some and her breasts were three times the size of her sisters. All in all she was quite a sight in shorts and a top. She had brunette hair, though quite dark, and with it being long framed her body nicely.

Carol was no slouch herself. She had widened at the hips from child birth and when wearing a pair of jeans struck quite a pose with her long legs leaving an enticing gap at her crotch. She really hadn't put on much weight over the years and though never a knock out she attracted her fair share of attention.

She finished her paperwork and headed for the house. It was Friday and the drive to Evansville took 2 hours. She wanted to get home and pickup her things and say goodbye to the girls. They liked living at home and the drive was only 45 minutes to school. Although they occasionally stayed with a friend near campus they enjoyed their friends here at home.

Kate was watching TV and folding clothes in the den when she came in. She said that Kim had gone to town to get a movie or two because Tracy, a High school friend of Kim, was back from out of state to see her folks and wanted to come over. Carol said for them to be good and that she loved them and she hit the road.

Carol had been on the road a little over and hour when her cellphone rang. It was Nancy, her lover. "Hey girl what's up?" said Carol. "Well I wish I was calling to say that I was at the hotel waiting for you but Marks sick and I'm going to have to stay with him at the house." Nancy was 45,3 years older than Carol, and had a son in college.

"Well you look after that handsome young man real good. I know I was looking forward to you looking after me this weekend but maybe next weekend will be better." Carol said trying not to sound let down.

Nancy said "Sweety you just hold onto those thoughts and I'll make it up next time."

Carol and Nancy said goodbye and she got off at the next exit. She pulled up to the outlet mall which signaled the start of the expansion of Evansville to this side of town. She thought about things for a minute and decided to go in and bye a outfit for work and then head home.

As Carol headed for home later that evening she thought of her pent up desires, and dwelling there, felt the moist tingle of her cunt starting to heat up.

Instinctively she reached to her crotch and massaged the folds of her labia through the fabric of her slacks and panties.

She thought of the times her and Nancy had spent pleasuring each other. She drifted back to some chance encounters with different women. She thought back to her first encounter with a woman, when she had been 17 and at the country club playing tennis with her longtime friend Sandy. After the match, which ran up into the evening and finished with her losing by the buzz of the lights overhead, she and Sandy had the locker room all to themselves. As they laughed and joked they both got into the same stall to shower. At first they just compared features. Sandy was thicker and more muscular the the thin Carol and her breasts were large with dark rigid nipples.

Carol commented "Sandy I wish my tits were big like yours they look so good." At the time she had meant it as a compliment but it came out sounding as a come on.

Sandy said "I wish they were a little smaller but they do draw some attention." With that she had reached down and rolled the nipples around between her fingers and thumbs.

Carol reached for her own and did the same and said "Yea, these sure don't compare." Sandy startled Carol by reaching for her breast as she said "They look great to me." And touching Carols breast said "And they feel great to".

Carol didn't know what to do, but she removed her hands and sandy reached and massaged the other tit. Carol felt a shudder run through her crotch like when she played with herself in the bed. She had thought about what girls did with girls but had never considered doing anything.

Sandy looked into Carols eyes "You can play with mine if you want." Carols hands moved without being told to by her brain and groped the large breast of her friend. They felt full but soft and the hard nipples felt inviting in her palms.

Sandy made the next move putting one hand behind Carols neck and slowly approaching her she kissed Carol.

Carol seemed in a trance, unable to move she kissed back and feeling the soft pleasing lips against her own fell head long into her friends embrace and pulled her self closer.

The feeling of this soft warm body against her own melted any inhibitions she might have had. She caressed the tight round ass of her friend and groped for the entrance as Sandy pulled her left leg up and around Carol.

Moaning they parted and Sandy, in the hot spray of the shower, lowered her mouth to Carols hard nipple. It felt incredible and all she could do was give herself to Sandy. Spreading her legs Sandy drug her tongue across Carols midsection and down to the crest of her cunt.

Kissing gently she probed her friend with her tongue and mouth. Carol was inraptured by the feeling. Inside her mind she danced from guilt to pleasure and reveled in the nastiness of making it with another woman. This heretofore taboo made her want it even more.

As Sandy licked at her clit she drove a finger into Carols vagina and massaged the inner walls of her cunt.

Carol arched her back and crying out came like she had never before. Pushing down hard on Sandy's hand and mouth she rode her until the spasms had stopped.

Sandy smiled and stood to embrace her friend. Carol, weak, fell into Sandy and they entwined their tongues. Tasting herself on her friends mouth she drove her tongue deeper into Sandy's and searched for more of the flavor.

Later she would find the enjoyment was mutual as she gave to Sandy what she had received. The taste, and feel of another woman's cunt was more than she could have hoped for. The aroma was intoxicating and when Sandy had cum she knew she would enjoy this forever.

Now here she was panties dripping wet and her hand, now inside her pants, feverishly stroking her clit. She was at her exit and moaned because she couldn't finish herself off before she got onto the well lit streets of her suburb.

She thought about how nice it would be to get home, explain to the girls, and then get up to her bedroom and work a couple of fingers into her sopping snatch.

She had to compose herself and tried to think of other things as she neared her house.

Pulling up she saw what must have been Tracy's car parked blocking her access to the garage. Carol pulled to the side and parked next to the garage, the clock on the dash said 10:23.

She grabbed her overnight bag and headed for the backdoor. As she approached she noticed the light of a TV coming from the den window. It was the only window with light and calmed down somewhat from her trip down memory lane a thought popped into her head. She figured that the girls were probably watching one of those "I know that you killed somebody last year" type movies that they loved. She would sneak up to the window and scare them at the right time.

Carol tiptoed across the back porch and onto the lawn and then easing through the bushes in front of the window peered inside.

Her heart skipped a beat at the sight that greeted her.

The first thing she saw was what was on the TV. A woman was holding the hair of another woman as she ate her pussy furiously.

That alone would have startled her but the sight that almost knocked her over was on the couch. Tracy and Kim were seated naked while Kate was fingering both of their cunts and moving from one to the other licking at their snatches.

In shock Carol watched as Tracy and her daughter turned and kissed while caressing each other's breasts.

They broke their kiss and it sounded like Kim ordered Kate to lie on the floor.

As she did Kim straddled her sisters face and then motioned for Tracy to move around in front of her and she began to lick at her friends pussy.

Carol was awash with emotions - surprise, shock, but mostly lust. Having just spent the better portion of her trip back in a trance of pleasurable memories and massaging her aching cunt, she was brought back to that heated state more easily than usual and this seemed to be the emotion the was winning out.

She knew that what she did next would probably change her life and that of her girls forever.

But what to do was the question...

Scanner
Scanner
84 Followers