Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 18

Story Info
Bobby and Alison's passion reaches a new height.
3.9k words
4.72
155.8k
137

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,177 Followers

The usual disclaimers apply, the story contains incest and sexual scenes so if you are likely to be offended by this please don't read any further. The characters are over 18, the persons and events described are entirely fictional. The author reserves all rights to the story and its reproduction with the exception of Literotica. All feedback is appreciated and if you like the story, please rate it in the comments section.

*****

Chapter 18

Bobby awoke before Alison the following morning. The night before had obviously taken its toll; and she was still sound asleep. Bobby didn't need to look down at the huge tent in the sheets to know he was hard as a rock. Just thinking about the previous day's events was enough to make his cock twitch. Three times he'd plunged his cock into his mother; and twice he'd felt her pussy convulsing on his cock as she came. There was no way she could deny her pleasure. As much as she might say it was a boundary that could never be crossed, they had done the deed.

He pulled the sheets back so he could admire his hard on, the head of his cock purple and shiny with his arousal, as he remembered what it had felt like, plunging his whole length into her last night, and feeling his balls slapping against her butt. As he pulled the covers down, he exposed his mother's naked body; and he felt her stir as the cool morning air made goose bumps appear on her perfect skin. She slept with her back to him; and as she rolled over, he was treated to the view of one mountainous breast, the nipple hard and puckered in the fresh air.

His cock throbbed at the sight. Fuck, he could jerk off now just from looking at her; but he sensed that patience would pay off today. He ran his fingers over the smooth skin of her shoulder and down onto the soft pillowy breast, admiring the coolness of her heavy orb, before lightly teasing the hard, rubbery nipple, feeling it stiffen even more. She murmured in her sleep as he toyed with her nipple, before using his hands to encircle the breast and hold it like a giant blancmange with a cherry on top, a cherry he leaned forward over and began to hungrily feast on.

He licked and then began to gently suck on the teat, flicking it with his tongue as he gently bit it.

"Mmmmmmmhhh, oohhh, wha... oh Bobby.... what are you doing?"

"Mmmmmmm!" he released her breast with an audible pop. "Sorry mom, I couldn't resist, you're just good enough to eat."

"Oh Bobby, what did we do last night?"

"Um, you don't remember?"

"Of course I do, I just... I mean, Oh Bobby when is this going to end?"

"Well you said when we get home, and we still have another week here."

"Bobby, I'm just frightened where all this is going."

"Mom, where it's going is you and me having a wonderful holiday together and enjoying each other. You are enjoying it, right?"

"That's not the point. Of course I do, I just don't know... oh God, sometimes I wonder what I've done."

"Mom, what you've done is be the best mother in the world to me; and I love you more than ever. Now why don't you stop worrying and relax. We came here to enjoy each other and have a good time, right?"

"I suppose..." she managed a wane smile.

"And right now I'm hungry and want some breakfast."

"Oh I see. Do you want to phone down for room service?" she asked, looking a little puzzled.

"The sort of breakfast I want isn't on the menu, Mom." He gave her a wolfish grin before leaning over her and squeezing her breasts together, gripping them harder now that she was awake.

"Oh Bobby!"

He held the two magnificent breasts together, admiring them for a moment before burying his face in them and feasting on them, sucking the nipples and as much of each breast as he could into his mouth, moving from one delicious creamy mound to the other. He didn't bother trying to be gentle. He knew she liked it better this way.

"Oh, Bobby," She moaned, gripping his hair. At first he thought she was trying to pull him away; but then he realised she was pulling him to her breasts, encouraging him to feed on her bounteous charms. He continued to gorge himself on her magnificent tits for what seemed like hours. No matter how many times he saw and touched them, he couldn't get over how beautiful his mother's breasts were, and how good they felt.

She was moaning and pulling him to her as she allowed him to have his fill, clearly enjoying his touch as much as he loved to touch her, when he was struck by another idea. At the moment it seemed new possibilities were opening up with each new day; and he sensed this morning he could sate his appetite on more than just his mom's boobs. He continued to squeeze her breasts, but released the nipples and kissed his way down her chest towards her flat belly. She was so lost in the pleasure of his caresses, it took her a few moments to realise where he was heading.

"Bobby, what are you doing?"

"Relax mom, we're here to enjoy each other, remember?"

"Bobby, no, not there."

He gently, but firmly pulled her knees apart to expose her holy of holies.

"Mom, just relax. Besides, I'm still hungry."

"Oh Bobby, no, please."

"Relax, Mom."

He tenderly kissed along the silky skin of her thighs, as she gradually relaxed and reduced the pressure of trying to close her legs, slowly allowing them to part and letting him gaze once again on her beautiful pink flower. He kissed around her inner thighs, slowly moving closer to his goal, gently licking her outer lips, inhaling the musky aroma and letting her feel his breath on her moist quivering quimm, teasing her for a change. Her arousal was obvious. She couldn't hide her excitement; and as he gently began teasing her pussy with his tongue, he savoured her tangy flavour, before licking up her slit and finding her clitoris, the small nub projecting from its hood.

"Oh Goddd!!!" Alison moaned, her thighs clamping on his face and her hands gripping his hair. At first he thought she was trying to pull him away; but again her lust had overcome her. She was pulling him to her, letting, almost demanding, he gorge himself on her most sacred of places, the very place he had come into existence.

He could barely breath, she was gripping him to her so closely. He felt like he was drowning in her pussy as she convulsed and moaned under his attentions. As he continued to lick and suck her pussy, she could feel the waves of pleasure flowing over her, taking her closer and closer to her orgasm. She surrendered herself to the pleasure and let her orgasm flood through her. Bobby continued to lick and kiss her pussy as the climax subsided, allowing her a few moments to recover before he renewed his assault on her sweet pussy. He feasted on her like a starving man, plunging his tongue as deep in her as he could before sucking and licking her clit. Before long, she could feel another orgasm building, more powerful than the first, and couldn't help herself from crying out as she felt it flood through her; but still Bobby wasn't satisfied. Now that he had had a taste of her sweet flower, he couldn't get enough, and began to slurp and gorge on her once again. Alison was now helpless against his caresses and the pleasure that coursed through her. She felt like she was drowning in pleasure. As the third orgasm tore through her she thought she would pass out; and as she came down from it had to push Bobby away.

"Oh Bobby... stop, I can't take any more. Let me catch my breath."

He reluctantly released her, his face wet with her juices. As he climbed up to lie next to her, his cock purple with arousal and throbbing so hard it felt like it was going to explode, he waited for her to recover and turn to him.

"You certainly are a dark horse, young man."

"Dark horse?"

"I mean you have hidden talents. That and, well, you have attributes that look like they belong on a horse!" She smiled and ran her hand down over his cock which bucked and lurched under her touch, hardening even more.

"Care to go for a gallop m'lady?" Bobby quipped in a phoney British accent.

"That's not funny!" she said, releasing his cock and gently hitting him on the shoulder.

"Ow! Don't beat your servants. I'm only here to tell you your steed awaits!" He waved his hard-on at her.

"Bobby!! Stop it!"

"C'mon, Mom. I mean, after last night, we've already done it, remember?"

"That's not the point. Last night was... well, we didn't have much choice with those two girls there, but now...."

He remained silent, but just grinned as he and his dick stared expectantly at her, all 3 eyes watching her reaction as she wrestled with her conscience.

"I mean, I don't know, I..." she eyed his giant hard cock which stared back at her with its one eye, torn by the dilemma. She should go to hell for what she was thinking; but she still wanted it so badly, to feel so full and satisfied by her young man again.

"I suppose after yesterday worrying about it now is shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted," she mused out loud.

"This horse hasn't bolted yet!" Bobby tensed his muscles and made his cock wave at her.

"For goodness sake, aren't you ever serious?"

"I'm 100% serious!" he said allowing his arousal to speak for him.

She silently regarded his hard on, throbbing with his heart beat. She didn't recall ever seeing him so hard and reached out to hold his cock again, stroking the silky smooth skin. His cock was like granite with the strength of his arousal, arousal that she knew was for her; and she knew she wanted him just as badly. If only for this week, she couldn't deny them both.

"Oh Bobby, what am I doing?" she continued stroking his cock as she sat up, kneeling on the bed next to him. He knew what he wanted her to do, sit on his cock and fuck his brains out. His dick lurched at the prospect. His mouth was dry with anticipation as she continued to run her fingers up and down his phallus, looking at the shiny purple head oozing with pre cum.

"Oh God, I can't believe I'm going to do this."

He resisted the urge to shout "Woo Hoo!" as she straddled him and lifted herself as high as she could so she could reach under and guide him into her. He lay back watching this magnificent, beautiful woman as she slowly guided his cock into her, feeling her slender fingers moving his iron hard column so she could begin lowering herself on it.

With all the foreplay she was able to take him more easily than before. It also struck her she was beginning to adjust to his size; and she felt a guilty pang that her son's cock should be so familiar to her.

As she slowly sank lower on him, she paused to give herself a chance to become accustomed to his girth, before gently bobbing up and down on it, feeling him pushing deeper with each movement, penetrating areas of her body that no other man had reached.

"Oh God Bobby, it's so big!"

He didn't reply, just lay back watching her as she gently rode him, her breasts looking mountainous as they jutted out above him, her eyes closed as she focused on the feelings emanating from the giant cock she was riding. Fortunately his morning erections were numb so he was able to relax, knowing he would be able to hold off from cumming for a long while, despite his arousal.

He let her adjust to him for a few minutes; and then, as she felt more comfortable, he felt her begin to lower herself further down his pole. Her movements were becoming faster now, more urgent as she felt his cock deeper inside her, her pussy so wonderfully tight around his engorged cock as she slid up and down on him. He let her control the pace, allowing her to take as much of his cock as she wanted, for now.

"Ohhh Bobby..... oh God."

She quickened her pace; and he could tell she was nearing orgasm. He began gently thrusting back at her, driving himself deeper into her now that she was reaching her climax. Finally she crested the peak and sank down on him, taking him all the way inside as her pussy spasmed around his cock. God, she was cumming on his cock again. She shuddered as her orgasm tore through her, her face contorted with passion for what seemed like an age, before the waves of pleasure began to abate.

As she came down from her climax, she looked at him with dazed eyes. "Oh Bobby, I love you."

"I love you too, Mom." He gave her a few more moments to catch her breath before asking.

"So that was a canter, how about a gallop?"

"Gallop? What do you mean?"

"I mean your faithful steed awaits, and now he wants some exercise."

"Bobby Stevens! How can you talk to your mother like that?"

Very easily when she's sitting on my cock.

"Giddy up m'lady!" He thrust his hips up at her causing her to rock forwards on him.

"Oh, Bobby!"

Despite herself, she couldn't help responding, and found herself moving in sync with his thrusts, raising and lowering herself on his cock, their movements steadily becoming more and more urgent. As she felt her arousal again increasing, she began slamming herself down on him, her big tits slapping on her chest as they flew up and down with her movements. Having buried his cock in her 3 times before and struggled not to cum each time, he was impressing himself with his staying power this time, fucking her back as hard as she was fucking him.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God......ohhhhh Bobbyyyyyyy." She wailed as she slammed herself up and down on his cock, her tits slapping with the force of their fucking. He reached up to grab her tits and squeeze them the way she liked.

"Ohhhhh, harder!"

He obliged her by sinking his fingers into her huge mounds, squeezing the huge tits as hard as he dared.

"Ohhhhhh.... harder.... slap them!"

"Slap them?"

"Yessss slap them!"

He slapped one of her tits watching the huge breast bounce.

"Harder!"

He slapped the other, his hand making a loud clap as it impacted with the huge mound of breast.

"Harder!!!"

She was slamming up and down on him now, her tits flailing about on her chest presenting him with moving targets; but he did his best to oblige and slapped her right breast as hard as he dared, the huge mound flying up on her chest and a red hand mark appearing

"Oh God oh God oh God!!!"

He slapped her other tit, sending it flying, and then the right, hitting the huge boobs as hard as he could.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" She thrust her head back as another orgasm ripped through her. She'd lost count of how many times she'd cum this morning; but each orgasm was even more intense that the one before. She thought she would die if they kept this up, but still she didn't want to stop.

After an age she came down from her orgasm. She looked down at her beautiful boy, like his father but even more handsome, his huge hard cock still buried inside her, deeper than she would have believed possible.

"Oh Bobby. You haven't, I mean you remember what I said about birth control?"

He shook his head. He'd not cum but he knew he wasn't too far off, his balls were starting to ache and he didn't need to see his cock to know it would be drooling precum inside her.

"Oh Bobby. I don't think I've ever had so many... I mean, oh I don't know."

He noticed her blushing, like a shy little teenager embarrassed at her own arousal.

"Ready to go again?"

"Again?? Bobby, don't you ever stop?"

"I told you I was hungry."

"Are you sure you can do it without... I mean you won't... ejaculate?"

Using such a clinical word seemed odd after what they had done, but somehow seemed exciting too. His cock twitched inside her.

"I think I can go another round."

"Are you sure?"

"Don't worry I'll tell you if I'm getting ready to blow!"

"Oh God...what am I doing?"

She moaned as she began sliding up and down his giant cock once more. She gripped the headboard of the bed to support herself as she began long slow movements up and down his erection. Her new position caused her tits to hang down in Bobby's face, the giant orbs swinging around and bumping into one another as she built her pace. She was greedily taking all of him inside her now, feeling him so deep his cock head must be battering against her cervix. She was so far gone, though, that she didn't care. The pain and the pleasure were merging into one tidal wave of ecstasy that she couldn't stop if she wanted to.

She was moaning and crying out now as she rode him towards yet another orgasm, delighting in the feel of his iron hard battering ram pounding her insides again and again. As her riding his cock became more and more frantic, Bobby's entire vision was filled with the sight of his mom's huge tits swinging crazily, slapping against one another and her rib cage as they flew about with the force of their fucking. He could feel his own orgasm beginning to build now, as she fucked with a frenzy he hadn't believed she was capable of. He fought to hold it back.

He had never seen her like this, so unrestrained and passionate, crying out now with pleasure. The fact that his dick was responsible and had given his mom so many orgasms made his hard-on throb with pride. She leaned forward further, shifting the angle of his cock so her clit ground against it and she could take him even deeper, battering her womb even more. Her tits were swinging in circles above his face, slapping each other as she rode him.

Fuck! This was about the hottest experience he'd ever had in his life, and his mom had treated him to quite a few experiences over the last few weeks.

He didn't think he'd ever had a girl who took as much of his cock as his mom was doing right now. She was so tight, and he was so deep inside her, it had to be painful; but she didn't seem to care, she just wanted it all. He continued to let her ride his giant cock, now having to use all his self-restraint to hold himself back. He wanted to let her have one more orgasm before he finally let himself go; but he was fighting a losing battle. His cock head had to be battering her womb he was so deep, the womb he had been conceived in, he thought dementedly. The un-protected womb he had promised not to fill with his baby making cum, oh shit, think of something else.... dead dogs, funerals, anything.....

"Oh God Bobby, oh God, it's so deep ohh God your so big.... so hard.... ohhhh God I'm cuuummming!"

He'd never heard her being so vocal before; and as she continued to pound him, her big tits slapping and swinging about wildly in his face, he fought back against his mounting pleasure, as he could feel his cum beginning to boil as his balls tightened and his cock swelled.

"Oh God Mom, I'm almost there, I don't think I can hold it much longer..."

But Alison either wasn't listening or didn't care, her orgasm was like a tsunami as it swept through her. She dimly registered Bobby's words but all she could focus on was the huge cock that was buried inside her, that felt like it was a part of her, maybe because it was. She was cumming so hard on his huge dick that she couldn't think of anything else. Bobby felt his mom's pussy spasming on his cock as her whole body went tense, her big tits in his face, the nipples like bullets. As her pussy convulsed on his cock it was like being milked by a warm, wet, velvety glove. He exercised every ounce of self-restraint to try to hold back his load but it was past the point of no return. He didn't think he could stop himself cumming if he put his cock in a vice right now.

"Mom I can't... oh God..... I'm cumming." With her on top of him there was no way he could pull out even if he'd had the will power; and as hard as he fought not to, he could feel his cock pump out the first geyser of cum deep inside his mother, followed by another and another. He knew this was a monster load and it felt like it would never stop. He guessed he had already pumped so much sperm into his mom that it seemed pointless to fight it any longer so he surrendered to his orgasm, thrusting into her and allowing his load to pump deep inside her.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,177 Followers
12