Mother's Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudette wriggled out of the red split skirt displaying her black stockinged legs to me, I almost squealed with delight as she parted those legs and lowered herself on to the dildo with a loud moan.

She started swaying back an forth to get the dildo deeper into her pussy... she reached around her red top and flung it on to floor. Her bare breasts rested full and beautiful in front of her and her hands stroked them both as she stared back at me.

"Kristin, instead of telling you... I can show you how wicked I've been... Lift up the phone on the counter please and ask for Marc."

I must admit I was confused at first, this wasn't what I'd expected... I lifted the receiver and asked for Marc as Claudette had instructed. A curt French voice told me he'd 'be right up'.

Putting the phone down I walked slowly back to Claudette. Leaning down in front of her, I made sure she got a long look at my own tits as my lips met hers and our tongues entwined. My fingers ran through my French vixen's hair, imagining how good it was going to be as I kissed her naked neck in the dawn's light. A knock at the door broke my daydream and our kiss.

Claudette continued to slowly circle her hips, riding the dildo as she motioned to the door with her head, my god what a sexy sight she made! Walking to the door I opened it to find a man dressed in a black rubber suit from head to foot. The mask went all over his face, but for a slit by his mouth and nostrils and two for his eyes. Looking down I noticed his cock was also free from the rubber and that it was standing proud. In his hands he held his lead, attached to the collar around his neck. I couldn't guess his age yet, since his face was covered, but it sure looked like a young cock! I felt such a thrill, evil thoughts appearing in my mind... but I still wasn't quite sure... could it REALLY be what I started to suspect?

He lifted the lead up to me and I took it. I pulled firmly and once he was inside the door I shut it. I saw a beaming smile on Claudette's face as I brought him over to her.

"Kristin... this... is Marc. Say hello... to.... Madame Kristin, Marc." Claudette's sentence was broken up by the excitement of riding the dildo.

"Bonjour, Madame Kristin." The man in the suit bowed to me.

Smiling back at him I grabbed his cock and rubbed it a few times causing Claudette to squeal with pleasure. I then kissed the lips beneath the mask. Marc moaned as we kissed. He tasted eager and ready.

I turned back to Claudette. "So Marc is your sub? Your slave?"

Claudette giggled. "Sometimes... he.... is, yes... but I told.... you, Kristin, I.... was wicked, did.... I not?"

"You did," I replied.

"Well..." Claudette started to bounce up and down the dildo a bit faster, her voice betraying her enhanced excitement... I was pretty sure she was close to her orgasm!

"Marc is my Son."

I gasped with surprise. Could it be? I had found a Mother as wicked as myself? I admit I stood still, looking at them both for a moment.

"Marc, take... off your.... mask and show.... Yourself to... Madame Kristin."

Detaching his collar and then the buttons for the mask, Marc revealed his face. The family resemblance was undeniable. He was certainly related to her and not that old either.

"He is... ughhhh ... I am close.... Very.... handsome, is he.... not, Kristin? And.... only 20 too, such.... a wonderful.... age... Too young.... For... girlfriends of.... course, so his Mother.... takes ohhhh... care of all.... his needs. Isn't.... that so, Marc?"

"Yes, Madame Kristin, my Mother has been tutoring me for a few years now."

"And.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." There was no doubt... a small orgasm had just ripped through Claudette's body... but she regained her cool and continued to slowly rock herself on the dildo.... " Kristin he is... an excellent pupil... Only this morning.... he made.... me cum three.... Times as I lay.... on my chaise... lounge in our... conservatory, we do.... Ohhhh... so love the holidays..."

My mind raced with possibilities, I knew know that I actually wanted to go home with this couple, with this beautiful incestuous family, that I wanted them there... even more than here in the club. Composing myself, I addressed Marc.

"And did your Mother let you cum this morning, Marc?"

"No, Madame Kristin, she did not."

"Well I think your Mother showed a selfish side... and since you made her cum three times this morning, and assisted this orgasm right now, I think she should return the favour..."

I looked across at Claudette who smiled that wicked, wicked smile. Claudette nodded and asked me if I would like to trade places. I replied I would.

As I let the thick black artificial prick enter my hungry, needy pussy, I saw another cock... Claudette's son's cock... so young... so hard... pulsating... enter his Mother's open mouth. I began to rock on the dildo to match the movements of the young man's penis entering that forbidden mouth. Claudette sucked passionately, gripping the base of his prick while drawing her mouth back in long strokes, her tongue willing the cum out of his swollen balls with every slathering lap. I willed them onwards.

"You love it when your Mother does this for you, don't you, Marc? You love her lips caressing your swollen prick, her mouth soothing your cock. It is not just that she is a good cocksucker, which I see she is... it is also the fact that she is your MOTHER..isnt it? How many times did she sneak into your room to do this, Marc?"

I rocked my body on the dildo veeeeery slowly, I wanted this to last, I wanted a long slow build up!

Marc's groaning increased at my words, I knew I was hitting the mark with Marc, LOL, forgive the pun my son. When I wasn't speaking, the room echoed with the slurping of his mother's mouth on his cock...and an occasional groan from him. Even though I didn't want it yet.. even though I resisted... I could feel an orgasm beginning to swell inside me as well..., the sharp tingling sensation in my pussy creeping ever closer.

"I bet you masturbate for her, Marc. I bet you do that OHHHHH... often... I bet she parades around the house in her sexiest lingerie, teasing you, letting your balls get full. I bet she makes you stands at the end of her bed, making you touch yourself, seeing how far her words and touch can make you spurt... or how much of your spunk fills up her delicious pussy... You cum hard in her pussy don't you, Marc?"

My words were too much for the poor boy, he cried aloud as his cock shot strong and hard.... Spilling his seed deep into his Mother's mouth. She gratefully swallowed his cum, her lips slowing down but still taking in his cock in and out... I could see her throat showing signs of swallowing, her Adam's apple rising and falling... oh god... . I moaned and shuddered as my own orgasm took me by surprise, making me moan... I gripped the sides of the table, grinding myself on the black dildo, watching the incestuous couple.

I have to admit, David, it was without doubt one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed and it made me wish you were there too. But... my wish came true As we relaxed on the sofa with our wine, Claudette invited me back to hers and Marc's house...

Mummy xxx

Dear Hubby

Paris continues to be a drag and am still in having to bide my time waiting for these deals to be done. Hope to be home soon!

Love Kristin

Dear Son

Oh I am so sorry I had to break up my encounter with Claudette and Marc into two parts, but while I was writing my previous email I just HAD to caress myself and you know how mummy is... once I start, I have to continue until I cum! So... by then I was quite exhausted so ... Here is what happened next!

After my orgasm, while Claudette was still licking her lips and savouring the taste of her son's sperm, I told her I would like us to continue in their home if it was possible. Mmmm the smile on her face... wow!

Let me tell you darling, David, we had such fun in the back of that taxi after we left the club, kissing, tickling, fondling... While Claudette and myself were back in our coats we kept Marc in his latex outfit, Claudette assured me the humiliation of being seen in such a costume would have him hard again in no time. She was right, helped by his Mother's soft strokes, his young cock was up and erect! Thank god, the taxi service used by the Club is a discreet one *S*.

Claudette and Marc live in a house on the outskirts of Paris, quite ordinary looking, but also very elegant and stylish, as one would expect from the French! We hurried inside and Marc offered me a coffee as I made myself comfortable in the living room. Leaving me with the coffee and a cognac, Marc disappeared behind his Mother upstairs and I sat and pondered on my luck. I knew the club wouldn't disappoint me, but running into this mother and her son WAS an amazing stroke of luck! After a while, I heard steps on the stairs and Marc reappeared. He was now completely naked, a beautiful boy, wearing only a cock harness, this time in polished brown leather.

"Madame Kristin, my Mother requests your presence upstairs," he told me. I smiled and put down the coffee mug, emptied the cognac glass and stood up.

"I'm sure she does, Marc, I am very sure that she does" I replied and took the leather lead to his cock and pulled it roughly towards me. "Our little secret..." My fingers pinched the base of his cock and my lips slid hungrily over the tip. I sucked that sweet, sweet young cock all the way into my mouth and let my tongue trace a deep line across it before flicking my tongue over the end.

"Merci, Madame," Marc grinned.

I undid my coat and threw it on the couch. Grabbing his lead once more I walked ahead of Marc a metre or so. I wanted him to get a good look at my stockinged legs, and I added that extra sway to my hips... you know me David, and I know how much you love watching it! Oh...and by the way... Yes, David, I wanted Marc's cock inside me, I wanted it inside my slutty pussy.

Walking into the bedroom I held the door open as Marc trailed behind me. Sat on the end of the four-poster bed was Claudette, dressed in a wonderful, transparent chiffon robe, with a white suspender belt, tan stockings and while mules with a three inch heel. The chiffon robe was held together with a single gold clasp. As I stood and stared at her, Marc went ahead of me and knelt down on the deep carpet.

"My Mother is my Goddess," he said simply and kissed her toes softly.

"Oh yes," I said, stepping forward. "She is a Goddess certainly."

Claudette had a different expression on her face as she stood up and walked over to me, it was clear that the moods and roles have switched, that she was ready to take command now. Her hand pulled my face to hers and she french-kissed me deeply. I felt her heavenly body for a few seconds pressed against mine before she pulled away and smiled.

"On the bed, Kristin. On your back, my loyal subject."

Even after experiencing it so many times... I still find that switch from a Domme to a sub fascinating... of course, I obeyed and laid back on the soft white sheets. I closed my eyes wondering what pleasure awaits me. They opened just as suddenly when Marc roughly grabbed my wrist and cuffed it to one corner of the bed, I hadn't even noticed the leather cuffs which were there. He did the same to the other, then my ankles. In less than a minute dear David, your mother was spreadeagled and helpless. And... let me add... I am not complaining about it LOL

At the end of the bed, Claudette grabbed her Son and loosened the cock harness around his genitals and then began to pour baby oil all over his firm chest. I watched with open mouthed appreciation... It was such an erotic sight! Claudette's hand slid across his nipples, down his flat stomach and then to his cock upon which she lavished, long sensous strokes on his penis, moaning as his balls filled out further.

"But what is this?" said Claudette. "There is lipstick on this cock... Marc, did Madame Kristin help herself when you were downstairs?"

"Oui, Goddess."

"I see..."

I felt my breath quicken as I imagined what Claudette might do. She continued to oil her Son's body. For some reason or other... I felt it appropriate to remain silent.

"Well...I think, Marc that Madame Kristin should finish you off in her mouth, she seems so keen for you to be there...and although I do not know for sure, but I suspect that she is quite an accomplished cocksucker, wouldn't you agree, Marc?"

I don't know if Marc agreed... he didn't say anything... but I'll admit that her words set me on fire... I pulled at my cuffs, I actually wanted Marc in my cunt, not mouth! But... by now I was helpless and it wouldn't be me deciding on what happens next. CLICK...CLACK....CLICK... Claudette slowly walked over to me and put her finger on my lips.

"You can wriggle all you want Kristin, but in this room, I rule, understand?" Giving up the struggle I nodded, my lips pouting. "Marc, you may kiss Madame Kristin's pussy."

I gasped once more as Marc's mouth touched my pussy lips, his tongue immediately coming out and expertly working all over my cunt. Obviously, Claudette had trained her son well on how to please a woman orally. Looking up I could see Claudette over at her dresser, she reached into the bottom drawer and pulled something out, I couldn't quite see what it is, just noticed the golden colour. She turned to me.

"Tell me about your Son, Kristin, you fuck him don't you?"

I nodded urgently, my hips starting to move around in a small tight circle... the straps holding me down restricting my movements. Claudette she smiled, encouraging me to share more. And... the words just started to pour out of my mouth, David. About how sweetly you fuck me, how deeply you make me cum, how your Father will never be the people we are, how no other woman would be good enough for you but me. All the time I kept stealing glances at Claudette who, it was now apparent, was inserting a double ended golden dildo into her luscious pussy. Marc's tongue never stopped, he was slowly but surely building up a storm inside me.

Claudette stood before me, the over-sized golden prick lasciviously jutting out ahead of her. I bit my lip, anticipating... knowing that it would soon be inside me.

"You love incest, don't you Kristin?"

"Yes, Goddess!"

"You're an incest slut, aren't you, Kristin?"

"Yes, Goddess, I am an incestuous slut!"

"An incest cunt, eh, Kristin?"

"YES, Goddess ohhh ... such an incestuous cunt Goddess!"

Claudette barked her orders quickly in French, my meager knowledge of the language couldn't comprehend it all, but it soon became quite clear. Marc's mouth left my pussy and within seconds, he was sitting atop my breasts, crushing them with his buttocks, his erect young cock resting on my lips. Well, you know me son.. I was quite happy open my mouth and swallow the teenage cock gratefully. I gave it a lick or two and then began sucking for my life.

I sucked loudly, noisily... focusing on pleasuring the boy and didn't even feel a shift in the bed as Claudette knelt on it...right between my open legs. All that I didn't notice, I just suddenly felt the cold metal of the double-ended dildo pushing its way between my pussylips and forcing itself inside me. I groaned loudly, my lips curled around Marc's smooth young cock. Claudette's thrusts buried the gold prick straight inside me and I spread my legs as widely as the ankle chains would allow, so I could accommodate her. The sensations ripped through my body as I heard my Goddess call me an 'incest cunt' and as she started to pound my pussy. I matched her rhythm, trying to meet her thrusts with my hips and also trying to suck Marc's cock to that same rhythm. I was sooooo eager to drain the boy's balls to please my Goddess.

The dildo buried itself deeper. I heard Claudette's moans become longer and deeper and faster, her own orgasm was also in the making! And so was mine... I wanted this Mother and Son to cum together and so I jerked my hips faster as I could already taste the saltiness of Marc's precum leaking into my mouth. Claudette began to thrash and swear in French, I flicked my tongue quickly over Marc's prick, willing the boy to shoot, creating suction with my cheeks, knowing he couldn't hold back much longer.

As always... I was right...

As Claudette nearly shouted the room down, Marc's hands gripped the iron bedstead as he shoved his cock deep into my mouth and I felt his young, potent seed hitting the back of my throat... I swallowed...and swallowed... and swallowed some more.. My own orgasm erupted inside me as my own body twisted and jumped on the damp white sheets. Cum ran out of the side of my lips and down my face. As Marc withdrew from my mouth he splashed his final spurts over my heaving tits.

The boy got off me and went to his Mother whom he helped release from the harness. Mother and Son embraced and kissed deeply, my own pussy still throbbing with ecstasy as they tongued each other at the foot of the bed. I swore I would never see a more erotic scene in all my life...

Your Mummy xxx

12