Mother's Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Bondage and branding in the basement.
872 words
3.76
32.6k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days went by and turned into weeks and Donna settled into this new home almost as nicely as she had settled into her new life 4 years ago. This place was bigger than the apartment she used to live in with her daughter, making remembering where everything was a little bit more tricky. Luckily, it was ages before she was blindfolded, except in the bedroom. In the meantime, she was also put into a maid's position and helped Tom keep their new place clean.

As instructed, she spent most of her days naked (wearing nothing but her black high heels and her collar) and when she was allowed to wear clothes, she was only allowed to wear bras, only to have them removed by her master at the end of the day.

Until one day, with her hands handcuffed behind her back and her mouth taped over, she was brought down a flight of stairs into a basement. The webbed steps almost caused trouble for her heeled shoes, luckily her master kept a good hold of her. In the middle of the back wall was a black metal chair with its seat in the shape on a 'V'. Attached to the front legs was a leather cuff with another pair attached to the copper piping, which were hanging above the chair.

Before she was sat into the chair, she had a bit of black rope tied around her waist. The remaining rope was then wrapped between her legs multiple times until the last of it was tied at the back. Next a length of the same rope was wrapped around her chest above and below her breasts and a 'V' between them going over and under, forming the outline of something resembling a rope-bra.

Once that was secure, he removed her cuffs, turned her round and lowered her down onto the oddly shaped seat, which was freezing but she had to put up with it. Firstly, he secured her wrists with the cuffs connected to the copper piping, which held her arms up exposing her armpits. After securing her ankles, he kissed the centre of her forehead and left her for a while.

As she sat there, getting used to the cold, she tested the leather cuffs and he had secured each of them with a small padlock. Once or twice, she screamed as she saw a rat scurrying past. After a few hours, he came back down and unfastened the leather cuffs. Once he stood her up, he also removed the rope, which had left indentations on her skin.

Once bringing her upstairs, he had wrapped a blanket around her with the tape removed and the fireplace lit. He came in and gave her a bowl of hot soup and a cup of hot chocolate, complete with whipped cream and small marshmallows.

"Sorry I had to leave ya down there for that long." He told her. "Things just got a little hectic up here. And I haven't told anyone else about you."

She said nothing, just drank at her hot chocolate, it was just barely drinkable but she felt the heat inside her and it felt so good.

When she had recovered from her cold episode, he brought her back down to a different part of the basement. This one had a small blacksmith furnace and an iron bathtub filled with ice water. The same contraption that moves Horses upside down hung overhead between them. First thing he did was stand her in front of the furnace and applied the same leather cuffs to her wrists and ankles and connected her wrist cuffs to the crane above her. Stepping behind her, he placed a cloth over her mouth. Being the obedient slave she is, she didn't struggle. As the Chloroform began to take effect and she started to lose consciousness, he wrapped his arm around her waist to steady her body. When she was out, he picked up a black iron bar as long as a fireplace poker, he didn't want her to be conscious for what he was gonna do next.

He brought the tip of the poker to her backside and gently pressed it against her left buttock, the severe heat did the rest and soon she had his full initials branded on her. While she was still out, he lifted her legs to connect her ankle cuffs to the other end of the Horse crane. She now had them so high, she had her butt almost pointing towards the ground. He moved her body over to the tub and pushed the button on the remote to lower her into the ice water. However, he didn't let the water go past her butt, this was just to cool the brand down before she woke up.

When she came to, she was in the bed and she had no recollection on how she got there or of what he did to her. Feeling a sudden itch in her backside, she reach behind to scratch and that's when she felt the branding. She happened to look up and there was her master.

He smiled, stroked the back of her head and said, "Think of it you being bought and paid for."