Mother's Magic Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire swore as she spread his legs and scrubbed at the couch with a towel. That's going to leave a stain. She took the washcloth and wiped his thigh and cock clean and pulled off his pajama top, throwing it on the floor to join his bottoms. They would all have to go into the laundry.

Now her son was completely naked on the couch, oblivious, his cock half hard and spent after the blowjob she'd just given him.

Claire winced, the taste of his cum still lingering in her mouth.

She brushed her fingers against his cheek. "Tommy, are you in there? Is that okay, what Mommy did? I just needed to hear your voice, baby. Do you understand? I just needed to hear your voice. Tommy?"

He didn't respond. Claire wrung her hands together, hopeless.

She took Tommy upstairs and put him in clean pajamas and got him in bed. Instead of kissing him on the mouth she kissed him on the cheek, as if worried he might taste his cum on her lips.

She went downstairs and swore again as she scrubbed at the dark stain on the couch. It was her fault. What did she think would happen? Did she think he wasn't going to come? She was slowly gaining a grudging admiration for her sister's cock-sucking skills; Tommy had come just as much in her mouth and she'd barely spilled a drop.

Claire wondered if she could do that the next time. Could she swallow her son's entire load? There was so much...

Wait a second! Claire shook her head. The next time?!? She scrubbed her hand through her hair, distraught. She couldn't do it again, now that it was over, it felt so wrong.

But what alternative did she have? Was she supposed to call her sister every time her son had a hard-on? Or maybe she could hire a girl, a cute young one like the one at his doctor's office. Yeah right, she could just imagine the interview...and, of course, you'll have to suck my son off every night at bedtime.

Claire scrubbed harder at the stain, steeling herself as she rubbed so hard she nearly tore the fabric. No, this was her burden to bear. She'd heard the sound. Tommy had spoken. She knew he was in there. She was his mother, and she'd do whatever it took to find him.

*~*~* Part IV *~*~*

Claire tiptoed to Tommy's door and slowly pushed it open. The room was dark, but the rectangle of light from the hallway filled it and cast her shadow across her son's shape as he softly snored beneath the covers.

She wished she were beside him, stroking his hair, comforting him, but she knew from experience even the slightest sound might wake him. She closed the door as quietly as she could and padded softly down the hallway to her own room.

She took off her clothes, threw them in the hamper and changed into her own bedtime wear: a fresh pair of panties and a t-shirt that her son had long outgrown but fit her perfectly.

She slid beneath the covers and shivered, the sheets cold against her bare legs. She pulled the blankets tight to her shoulder and tried to sleep but couldn't. Over and over the sound kept running through her head. That soft unh.

And every time she thought about it, she couldn't help picturing what she'd done, kneeling between her son's legs, sucking on his cock.

She squirmed beneath the sheets as she gently chewed at her lower lip. Tommy's cock was so thick, she was actually surprised she'd been able to get her mouth around it. She'd known he was big, that was obvious, but it was one thing for a mother to see her son's erection and another to feel it sliding back and forth between her lips, in and out of her mouth.

Her back arched and an unexpected moan broke from between her lips. Jesus, Claire, stop thinking about your son's cock!

But she couldn't stop thinking about it. She'd brushed her teeth twice but the sweet taste of his cum lingered, the memory of it seared into her thoughts...jerking on his big cock, sucking on it, and feeling that hot release inside her mouth, coating her throat and tongue.

Claire could still hear the soft groan he'd made as he'd filled her mouth with that big load of cum - no, wait, that wasn't how it happened; he didn't make a sound, did he?

She wrestled with the sheets, trying to get comfortable as she twisted back and forth beneath the blankets, the memory of the blowjob she'd given her son running like a loop inside her head.

She imagined him watching her, his baby blues locked on her face as she bobbed up and down on his big, beautiful cock, his fingers sliding through her hair in encouragement, telling her how good it felt.

Claire moaned again. She was on her back, her eyes closed, with one hand between her legs. She circled two fingers against the front of her fresh panties, teasing her pussy through the thin cotton as images of her son filled her thoughts.

Or, more precisely, images of his cock. She pulled her panties aside as she pictured it, stiff and ready, precum oozing from the tip, needing to be sucked. Oh fuck she thought, as she dipped two fingers inside herself, you're so wet!

She moved her fingers back and forth, teasing her clit as she remembered the feel of her son's cock, remembered how good it had felt in her mouth. She could still taste it.

Her back arched uncontrollably as she curled a finger inside her pussy, knowing just where to touch herself. Her moans bounced off the walls, then her panties were down and the blankets were off.

Claire lay in the dark naked except for her son's t-shirt, bunched just beneath her small but still firm breasts as her hand vibrated between her legs, her two fingers a blur against her clit.

She let out a soft unh as she masturbated. She couldn't remember the last time she'd made herself come but now, with the memory of sucking her son's big, hard cock overwhelming her senses, she knew she needed it desperately.

She squeezed her eyes shut, her face twitching as jolts of pleasure vibrated through her petite frame, her legs sprawled wide as she played with her pussy. She shuddered and tossed her head from side to side. She was so close.

She concentrated on the memory, focusing on the feel of her son's stiff shaft between her fingers, the sticky taste of her son's precum against her tongue, and above them all, the sound of that soft unh as she sucked his cock and tried to make him come.

Claire let out a long, low groan and her back bent as she came hard against her hand. "Oh...fuck," she moaned as she kept teasing her soaked pussy, every touch sending new jolts of pleasure arcing through her until she finally collapsed on the bed, her nipples hard against the soft fabric of her son's t-shirt, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

Oh my god, she thought, as she slowly regained her senses. I can't believe I just did that. She pulled her panties back on and tugged Tommy's t-shirt down as low as it could go.

She shook her head trying to clear her thoughts and turned to her left as she flipped the pillow to the cool side and lay against it, hoping now that she'd made herself come she could stop thinking about her son's cock.

She couldn't help feeling a tinge of regret at what she'd done. She knew it was wrong - mothers aren't supposed to suck off their sons. She should have called her sister. But she couldn't wait. She knew she had to hear that sound again, and any misgivings at what she'd done to achieve her goal were outweighed by the joy she'd felt at finally hearing her son speak again, even if it was just a soft grunt moments before he filled her mouth with a sticky load of cum.

*~*~* Part V *~*~*

Claire opened her eyes. It was morning. Tommy was beside her. It took her a moment to remember waking during the night and padding softly down the hallway to her son's room, where she'd slipped beneath the blankets and carefully curled up against him.

It wasn't the first time she'd slept in his room. When they'd brought him home from the hospital she'd stayed with him every single night for the first month. But she'd spent those nights in a chair and a housecoat, not beneath the blankets in her panties.

She rubbed her bare leg against the soft fabric of his pajamas as she stared at her son's face, and as she tenderly brushed his dark curls back from his forehead his eyes opened.

"Sorry baby," she whispered. "I didn't mean to wake you."

If her son was surprised to discover his mother lying in his bed beside him, he gave no sign. He lay there like he always did, his head turned toward the window and the dawning sun.

Claire snuggled against him as she stroked his chest and nuzzled his shoulder, loving the familiar smell of his pajamas. She circled her fingers across his torso and with every revolution her hand slid lower and lower, until she was rubbing her palm back and forth against the front of his pajama bottoms.

"Oh baby," she whispered in her son's ear, "why are you so stiff again?"

He didn't answer. Claire hadn't expected him to. But she let her hand linger, squeezing and massaging his erection through the thin cotton fabric. Tommy stared peacefully toward the bar of sunlight filtering through a part in the curtains; oblivious to the attention his mother was giving his early morning hard-on.

Claire couldn't help herself as she kept touching and playing with his cock. She'd tossed and turned all night thinking about it, the scant sleep she'd found punctuated by restless dreams of her son's thick pole stuffed in her mouth. When she'd crept to his room she'd promised herself she wasn't going to do anything, which is why she was so surprised to hear herself whisper, "Do you need mommy to suck you again?"

He didn't say a word, but his cock throbbed in her hand and Claire took that for a yes. She hooked her thumb inside his pajama bottoms and tried to push them down but his weight was on them.

"Lift your bum, honey," she whispered.

Tommy automatically arched his back and she easily pushed his pajama bottoms to his knees, then used her foot to push them the rest of the way down. Peeking beneath the blanket she eyed her son's stiff cock, standing straight up for her, and gently bit her lower lip in anticipation of the thorough suckjob she had planned for him.

But for now she pulled the covers back over both of them and pressed herself against her son, watching the early morning sunlight filtering through the thin curtains as she caressed his balls and rubbed his stiff, bare cock beneath the blankets.

Claire was surprised at how content she was and she savored the warmth, pressing her bare leg against her son's as she gave his cock long, slow strokes. She knew she couldn't live without this touch, this contact. There was no way she was sending her son away.

She squeezed her son's shaft and brushed her thumb across his knob, sticky with precum. She knew it was time to see if she could get him to make that sound again. She pressed herself against his thigh and purred into his ear, "I think it's time for mommy to suck you again."

For a second she was tempted to slide beneath the blankets, letting her son enjoy the combined warmth of the morning sun and his mother's mouth wrapped around his cock. But she knew she needed to see his face, needed to hear the soft sound he made while being sucked.

She pulled the blankets back, letting the bright sunlight spill across her son's half-naked body as his thick eight-inch cock stood straight up like an obscene sundial.

But Claire didn't need a sundial, she knew what time it was.

She quickly pulled his pajama bottoms off his ankles to make sure they didn't interfere and brushed her hair back as she bent over his waist. She started sucking on his cock and Tommy's reaction was almost instantaneous as he let out a soft unh.

"Mmm, good boy," Claire said as she smacked her lips together and eagerly resumed the early morning blowjob she'd been dreaming about all night.

She stroked her son's big cock up and down, loving how hard he felt as she sucked on his knob, teasing him with her tongue. Last night she'd made the mistake of going too fast, jerking and sucking him and getting a mouthful of cum. Today she was determined to go slow, to give her son a nice long suck session as she tried to coax every unh she could out of him before finally letting him come.

She hunched over his lap, working her wet mouth up and down his stiff pole as motes of dust danced around her in the sunbeam that had slid onto the bed like a spotlight. Claire wasn't worried about anyone seeing through the window. Tommy's room was on the second floor. She savored the sun's warmth as she savored her son's beautiful cock, planting loving kisses up and down the length as she teased him with her tongue and gently massaged his big, full balls.

He let out a second unh and she couldn't help smiling as she flicked her tongue against the tip and then slid her lips back around her son's cock, coating it with saliva as she bobbed up and down and tried to coax more sounds from him.

Claire's lips worked up and down, Tommy's cock a perfect fit in her mouth. The heady aroma and the taste of his precum filled her senses and she fought the urge to suck him even faster, surprised at how anxious she was to have him come in her mouth again.

But what surprised her even more was where her right hand was - between her legs and rubbing her pussy as she sucked her son off.

"Sorry," she said, "but these are in the way." If Tommy heard her half-hearted apology he made no sign, staring at the motes of dust dancing above his mom as she slid out of her newly soaked panties and tossed them onto his bedroom floor.

If Claire felt any reluctance at the lengths she was willing to go to hear her son's voice it didn't show. She lay on the bed across his legs, both of them naked from the waist down as she enthusiastically sucked his stiff cock and rubbed two fingers against her clit.

She squirmed against the sheets, barely stifling a moan as the twin sensations of her son's big cock filling her mouth and her fingers fiddling with her pussy threatened to make her come before he did.

She started to suck him off even faster and spread her legs wide as she teased her tingling clit at the same pace.

Tommy let out a third unh and Claire moaned around his cock in approval. She could feel his shaft throbbing, could feel how full his balls were getting.

"Sorry baby," she said, as she popped her mouth off his cock with a wet smack of approval, "but mommy doesn't want you to come too quick."

If her son objected, it didn't show, as he continued to stare at the bar of sunlight streaming through the window. His cock, on the other hand, stood straight up in protest; still slick from Claire's sucking and obviously wanting her to finish what she'd started.

But Claire took a deep breath, needing to steady herself as her son's bedroom seemed to spin around her. She was dizzy from the workout she'd been giving his stiff cock, and she was so close to coming. She dipped two fingers between her legs and trembled as she touched her hypersensitive clit. She needed to come, now.

She glanced at her son, and for a heartbeat she was tempted to just lay beside him, wondering if that would get a response, his mom masturbating herself to an orgasm beside him.

No. Claire took another deep breath and tried to control herself, tried to focus. She was in her son's room for a reason. But his cock was so stiff. It looked like it would only take a few more sucks to get him off. But she didn't want him to come yet, she wanted to hear his sweet voice all day long, hear those soft unhs he liked to make while her mouth was wrapped around his cock.

She squirmed against her hand, surprised to find it back between her legs again. Her pussy was soaked and her clit was swollen, desperate for her fingers to finish what they'd started. Claire knew she couldn't wait any longer, she needed to come, and she reached out with her other hand, touching her son's erect cock, feeling how stiff he was.

She wasn't sure how it happened, but one second she was beside Tommy, rubbing him, and the next she was on top of him. Pulling her t-shirt over her head, she tossed it on the floor to keep her panties company.

Claire was completely naked now, her nipples erect as she straddled her son's stiff cock and felt it press against her pussy.

"Don't worry baby," she whispered, as she peeked between her legs at her son's huge erection, "mommy isn't going to do anything she shouldn't. I just need to rub against you a bit, and then I'll finish sucking you."

Claire swiveled her hips forward and a jolt of pleasure shuddered through her as she felt her son's hard cock slide against her clit. Bracing her hands against his chest, she started to rock back and forth, savoring the sun's warmth as she savored the heat of her son's cock.

He was so hard and as she stole another peek between her legs she couldn't help thinking how much it looked like she had a huge hot dog wedged between the puffy lips of her pussy. Claire barely suppressed a moan and resumed rubbing up and down her son's cock, getting his stiff length slick and sticky as she pressed herself against him.

The sensation was overwhelming. Her head slumped forward as wave after wave of pleasure nearly incapacitated her. When she'd first sucked her son's cock she'd told herself she'd done it out of love, but she knew what she was doing now was pure lust.

Claire quickly raised herself up on one knee and gripped her son's stiff erection. Then, using it like a giant dildo, she frantically started to rub his knob against her clit.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Claire moaned. "Your cock feels so good. Oh baby...mommy's so close to coming."

Lightning bolts of pleasure arced through her small frame as she rubbed her son's big dick against her pussy, the head of his cock shiny from being worked back and forth between her tight, wet folds. Finally, Claire couldn't resist the temptation any longer. She lined her son's cock up so it was aimed right at her pussy and lowered herself.

Claire groaned as she felt the head of her son's cock stretch her wide and force its way inside her tiny hole. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd been fucked. She felt so tight, and her son's cock felt so big.

She took just an inch or two at first, trying to get used to his size, and almost lost her balance as waves of pleasure crashed through her senses.

And then she heard it. Muh...

Claire froze, her hands on her son's chest, his cock inside her pussy. "Tommy?"

He was looking at her. No, that's not right, it was more like he was looking through her. But it was obvious his attention was no longer on the bar of sunlight.

Claire fell forward and frantically pressed her hand to his cheek, her face inches from his. "Tommy?!?"

But there was no reply. His eyes seemed to dim and he turned his head slowly back toward the bar of sunlight spying through the window.

"No...no!" Claire cried. She scrambled backward until she was straddling him again and lined his erection back up with her pussy. "Is this you want? Tommy? Tommy?"

She rubbed his knob between her folds and then lowered herself, gently biting her lip as her son's big cock slid back inside her pussy.

"Look at mommy, Tommy," she groaned, as she felt his thick pole spreading her wide. One inch. Two inches. Three inches. Four inches - deep inside her.

Her son's head slowly swiveled back toward her and Claire froze. "Tommy?!"

He didn't answer. He just stared at her, through her.

Claire lowered herself another inch and winced. Jeezus, she thought, he's too fucking big! She wasn't sure how much more of his cock she could actually take, it had been so long for her. She pressed both hands against his chest and lifted her hips as she slowly started to ride her son, barely half of his thick cock inside her.