Mother's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh looks pretty puzzled for a moment while he swallows the fluid...until he finally realizes what just happened. He can't help but bursts into laughter and everything is able to say beforehand is "oops"

She is totally and fully embarrassed now because of his laughter, but gives in and smiles a bit, she whispers, "sorry honey, but I have no control over that...." she feels the heaviness of her breast lighten slightly as the warm milk sprits from her breasts

Josh has known her long enough now to see the embarrassment in her face despite of her smile and stops laughing instantly. He grabs around her, pulls her as close as her belly allows it and embraces her. "Sorry darling...have I done something wrong? I know that you don't have control of this...and actually it was me who forced it...I mean, is that so terrible now?" He is really confused, and not that much used to the mechanics of nursing, but tries to give her as much support as possible.

"No, baby...you have done nothing wrong, I must be honest, that feels incredible and almost don't want you to stop...this is why I am embarrassed." she smiles warmly at him, she strokes his face lovingly with her hand to let him know as long as he is okay with this, so is she.

He again smiles warmly and pushes her a bit away from him to look in her eyes. "Oh c'mon darling, can there be anything more intimate than this? And apart from that...I have shared so many body fluids with you, why should I make an exception with this one?" He still grins impishly to hopefully raise her mood again and bends down to lick some more of the fluid that has dripped out of her. "Actually that doesn't taste bad at all...see?" He takes a finger, wipes some more drips with it and offers his finger to her, hoping not to embarrass her again with this action.

She looks at his milk laden finger, she opens her mouth offering to let him share that with her.....as he puts it to her mouth and tastes the sweetness of her own milk, her eyes go back to him, instantly feeling a new and strong bond that has just formed, now satisfied that he is more than happy with her bodies own creative way to bond...she begins to rock against him again, letting her new found excitement take over.

Josh smiles satisfied as her eyes now show confidence as well. He leans in to give her another kiss on her neckline and embraces her as good as possible again to feel her as close as possible while she starts to rock him again but keeps away from her breasts for now to not to overstress it.

Vickie moans again in pure satisfaction, their love making has taken a new twist, her body tingles all over, bringing her to a height of pure gratification

He still has a smile on his face. This woman both amazes and surprises him over and over again. The short brake indeed helped him to calm down a bit but in contrast her rocking's make his excitement now grow double as fast. With what just happened, he feels as intimate to her as never before and he decides that this is a very good thing.

Vickie feels his excitement grow inside her again, she lowers her head, but her eyes never leaving his.....she lets one of her hands go to her own breast as it still drips with milk, before completely fondling her own breast she dips her hand in the warm water, then brings it to herself letting her fingers squeeze her nipple and letting the milk drain some, she hopes that him watching this excites him even more...as the feeling of it most certainly does.

Josh is amazed by this view...and he is even more astonished by her doing yet. Of course it makes his excitement grow topless but he thinks it's a pity to waste this life-spending fluid and bends forward to lick it clean.

As his lips touch her breasts again.....he body again bucks over him her rocking with more persistence and longing. She gives out a lowly growl and half groan as her body tells him she is more than excited

Josh seeing how much relieve it brought her earlier now makes his lips wander to her other breast...intercepted by a soft kiss here and there on the way. Then he finally stimulates her other nipple a bit but stops for now and continues a kissing way upwards to her neck. Finally he softly grabs for her chin, pulls it a bit to him and covers her lips with his during one of her deep groans.

Her moan is now stifled by his lips over hers, and she returns his kiss, letting her lips linger with his, she parts her lips again, letting her tongue tease his, she is lost completely in everything he is doing to her, her thoughts are of him only, everything else around them disappears from her vision but him and him alone.

Her now steady rocking make the pressure inside him now really go topless and he knows he's on the way to the verge. He can't help it; he doesn't even try to avoid it. This moment is just so perfect that he doesn't want to spoil it with a convulsive try to avoid the unavoidable. Yet to give her maybe a double relieve, his lips part from hers again and move back down to her still unrelieved breast. He cups her aureole with a big moan, tickles her nibble with his tongue and then sucks on it. His body tenses a bit but he very softly releases himself in an unspectacular manner...though with a deep groan.

She groans as his lips go to her one breast that is engorged with milk, and the sudden feeling of him sucking on it, she can help feel herself reach her own brink of satisfaction, she releases yet another throaty groan more intense then the last, she can feel the warmth of his own bodily fluid in her the causes her to stutter almost uncontrollably

Josh now shudders in the grip of an intense orgasm!

He thinks, while he tastes her warm milk in his mouth again, that this is definitely the most intimate circle one can guess...he gives some and he takes some. He swallows the warm fluid again and pulls Vickie's trembling body close to his. Their strong breathing makes their bellies push against each other every time they take a breath and after the first wave of satisfaction has subsided, he realizes that the water is nearly cold

Vickie feels him completely release inside her, spontaneously she also releases, and she falls into his arms, completely and fully satisfied, she holds on to him tightly trying to gather as much warmth from him as possible

Josh holds her close, embraces her and after a while he whispers "thank you" in her ear."

Vickie looks up to his face, a gentle smile on her lips, she caresses his face lovingly..."Umm, no, baby, thank you. That was entirely too amazing for words." she then snuggles into his arms as the world come back into focus.

He smiles softly. "Yes, it was indeed. But what I actually meant, was that I thank you for let me entirely be a part of this."

She can't help the feeling of being more connected to him, now that he has partaken in yet something very intimate as her own milk from her body, suddenly she giggle a bit, "Now...I don't want you two fighting over that in the future...."

Josh bursts into laughter again. "No worries. I won't keep her from what she needs, and I won't spend all day from now on with dangling at your breasts." He laughs even more at that idea. "But I have to admit that it was an interesting and very enjoyable experience. And I'm very glad that you trust in me and give me such an amount of intimacy. That means a lot to me."

She tucks a tuft of hair behind her ear, "I honestly can't think of any other way then to give myself completely to you, to show you how much I love and respect you. You have brought great pleasure in my life, and I can't thank you or show you enough then to be giving you a child and sharing every moment of that with you."

Josh smiles warmly. "You're not the only one who found a better life as a consequence of our initial affair." The thought on their beginnings still makes him smile. "You give me something that I cannot describe, but what I already thought I'd have lost forever."

With his words she begins to cry, not out of sadness, but because for the first time in all the years she had ever been in contact with anyone she can feel an indescribable love and bond to a man that started out being her opposite. Her tears are for the things that had happened to her, the lost time between her father and her, now brought back together by him, for Tina who's pain and emptiness she has felt before, almost makes her feel a bit guilty for finding a wonderful and caring person to share her life with.

Josh now takes his hand out of the water, dries it a bit on his shoulder and then wipes away the tears from her eyes. He sees that these are not actually tears of sadness, yet he also partly blames her hormones for it. With still a soft smile he leans in to kiss her softly. He does not intend to stop her from crying. Actually he thinks it's a good thing to let her empty all the emotions that were kept inside her for so long. He remembers the hard fight he had to fight to bring her to the point where she told him about her past...the issue with her dad, her rape...and it makes him proud that she trusts him so much that she told him all these things sooner or later. However, to not let her get cold, he softly pushes her aside, stands up to get out of the tub, offers her a hand then and wraps her into a soft towel as soon as she's out

Vickie allows him to help her from the tub, and wrap her in a towel, he hold her tight after he wraps her....her tears are done, and replaces with a happiness in her eyes..."I have never been happier, you know that?" her question is more of a statement or confession of her love for him

Josh of course notices the rhetorical character of her question and he therefore doesn't intend to answer it. Instead he leans down to give her a kiss on her shoulder. "I don't know any words that could describe my happiness about that fact, sweetheart. I'm simply so glad that you feel comfortable with me, cause that is what you deserve. And if I really make you that happy, your dad was at least right in one thing...that is that you choose only the best for you...when you're allowed to choose yourself at least." He knows that his words also sound a bit like self-praise, but he trusts in her to understand that this is not what it's meant to be.

She grumbles a bit at the mention of her father's choice of what is best for her, and is glad he had no hand in her finding him. "My father is a foolish man, most of the time, he cares about one thing and one thing only and that is money, I am sure he would sell his sole to the devil if it meant personal gain. However, his love for me, at one time was unconditional, I hope, and pray we can form a peaceful bond yet again. If not for me but his future grandchild." she warns him about her father's false show of affection at her telling him her secret, or that is what she feels it is right now.

He of course doesn't know her father the way she does and so is willed to; at least, keep her warning in mind, although he had another impression yesterday. But actually he doesn't want to spoil the moment with any thoughts on her father and starts to dry her with the towel and simply mumbles an affirmative "mmmhhmm". When he's finished to dry her he gives her another kiss on her cheek. "Now that I hopefully was able to appease one of your cravings, is there anything else I can do for you? Are you hungry, thirsty...anything else?"

Vickie giggles almost instantly....."I thought you would never ask I am starving. Plus, I feel the little one starting to shift around which make me believe she is hungry too"

He laughs and nods. "Hum, okay....then what do you think of a buck naked midnight-snack in the bed? I'll go down prepare us some sandwiches and soda and you can get comfortable in the bed."

"Oh, that sounds promisingly good." but looks at him, "You sure you don't need any help?"

He grins, gives her another kiss on her cheek and releases her from his embracement. "I am definitely sure, Hun. You're already carrying enough weight in our relationship." He giggles on his, admittedly not very good, play on words, places his hand shortly on her belly and then leaves the room to go to the kitchen and prepare the sandwiches.

Vickie now heads to the bedroom and slips under the covers getting comfortable, as he makes them something to eat....smiles as he walks in stark naked holding a plate.

Josh finally comes back into the bedroom, with a plate of sandwiches in the one hand and two cans of soda in the other one. He strongly wiggles his hips to get rid of the towel around his waist, and when it finally falls to the floor, he climbs into the bed, places the plate on Vickie's grown belly, giggles and gets comfortable himself

Vickie laughs as he wiggles his hips to lose the towel, and makes room for him, helping him by taking a couple things from his hands....the plate is cold on her belly....which doesn't bother her as much as it bothers the little one and she begins to kick again....making the plate move, luckily she has a hold of it so it doesn't tip over onto the bed.

Josh bursts into laughter when he sees the moving plate. "Oh gosh...help....it looks we have ghosts in this house!" He opens both cans and gives one to Vickie before he grabs a sandwich from the moving plate.

She laughs, "it very entertaining to say the least, you should see her with a book...reading it is almost impossible when she gets going on one of her kick fits."

Josh nods. "I can imagine it seeing this place....wow." He takes the plate down on the bed and instead puts his hand on her belly while he offers her mouth the sandwich he is carrying.

She takes a bite and chews, trying not to laugh as he really focuses on her belly again....the baby keeps kicking despite the fact that it is his hand and not a plate....after she swallows her bite, she bursts into laughter......"You got her going now, daddy..."

He sighs and looks cutely sorry. "Oh well...sorry, that wasn't my intention. Seems then that this will get a long night for both of us, eh?"

Vickie chuckles again..."Naw...she will settle down in a few, and after earlier, we all we sleep really well." felling the relaxed feeling from earlier take over her body...

He smiles in relief, also bites into the sandwich and after he swallowed the first bit, he recognizes how hungry he actually was as well. He bites into it another time and then offers her the sandwich again. "Hum that sounds pretty good. It's always a pleasure to fall asleep while cuddling into you."

She gives up on the idea of him feeding her, even though the thought was very sweet and takes the sandwich from him.....and eats hardily, she almost devours it whole, as she doesn't remember ever feeling this hungry....and waits as he finishes his.

Josh bursts into laughter again when he sees her looping the sandwich. "Okay, you really must have been hungry. But who wonders after such a long physical effort." He finishes his sandwich as well, takes a sip of his soda and then puts the empty plate and his drink down to snuggle into her.

She giggles as they snuggle...this is by far one of her favorite endings to a long and stressful day, to be wrapped securely in his arms.

Josh thinks this is by far one of his favorite endings to a long and stressful day, to wrap her securely in my arms. He gives her another kiss on her shoulder, strokes her belly until the baby seems to be calmed down and then lies down together with Vickie to finally get their deserved rest.

After he settles down the baby in her belly, they lay down for a long and peaceful sleep.....her head snuggles into his shoulder and her arm drapes over him.

Josh closes his eyes, takes a deep breath and whispers "Have sweet dreams sweetheart."

Josh gazes at her for another few minutes, unable to believe his luck, and then also drifts into his dreamy-wonderland.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story sucks both literally and figuratively.

bartermanbartermanalmost 12 years ago
and

who is max?if he's the dog wtf leaving him while you both leave on a long trip

amber1312amber1312almost 12 years ago
Ummm..

Grammar is weak use of sentences poor is English your first language ?? Either way you really need to get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Smoking. WTF?!?!?!!!

That ruins the whole story. If your preggo and smoking you should go to jail or something. Babies need oxygen to fill lungs not smoke. Smoking is dumb ass for anyone but way worst for a woman with a baby inside or out of her body. Awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Pregnant and smoking not good.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Anna's Milk She has more milk than the baby needs.in Fetish
Breastfeeding Me His ultimate fantasy comes true as she nurses him.in Fetish
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Frustrated Milky Breasts Neighbour's son and husband milk sexy wife's full breasts.in Fetish
Milk My Full Breasts, Please Milky breasts lead her to new sexual experience.in Fetish
More Stories