Mother's Milk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his shower, Tom came and kissed me goodbye and told me he loved me again before he left for work. I got up and showered myself as soon as he was gone. There was no need to lie there with his cum inside me when I was already pregnant.

I decided to buy another home pregnancy test on the way home from work so that I could take the test again tomorrow while Tom was there with me.

I was starting to feel excited about being pregnant with my son's baby. I didn't want the sex to end but as long as I was making my son happy, I would be happy. That's all that mattered.

I went to bed early that night, tomorrow couldn't come fast enough. I could hardly wait to see Tom again in the morning.

*************************************************************************************

I woke up the next day feeling good. I had slept well and I felt excited about telling Tom the good news and also relieved that I didn't feel the need to keep deceiving him anymore. Of course I was hopeful he still might want to have sex with me sometimes but even if he didn't I would always have these great memories of the last couple of months of such pleasure.

I got up and brushed my teeth before he arrived so I would taste good to kiss, but I didn't pee like I usually do first thing. I needed to save that for the home pregnancy test I had brought on the way home from work.

Tom arrived and I heard his usual cheerful greeting as he locked my front door behind him.

"Morning mum," he called out.

My son came into my room to find me sitting on the bed naked waiting for him and kissed me hello.

"Good morning to you too son," I replied when we broke from the kiss. Tom was starting to caress my breasts eager to make love to me again, but I pushed his hand away. "Wait a minute Tom. I've got something to tell you. Sit down beside me son."

"Is everything ok mum?" he asked as he sat next to me on my bed, looking a little concerned.

"Yes son. Everything is fine. It's just that I'm.....well I'm late Tom," I said with a grin, looking into his face to watch his reaction.

He looked puzzled for a moment, and then got an excited grin on his face as it registered what I had said.

"Late? Late as in how late mum?" Tom said excitedly, "Do you think you might be? Really mum?"

He jumped off the bed and looked like he was about to burst with enthusiasm.

"Just over a week late son. But I thought maybe we should check and see. I got one of those home tests from the pharmacy," I said, reaching around behind me to pick it up off my bed to show him.

Tom had seen many of these home tests when Jen had been trying to get pregnant, so he knew how it all worked, and by his reaction it was obvious he was keen to try it out.

"Oh wow mum. This is so exciting," said Tom, "Come on then mum, lets do it now!" and he pulled me up from my bed, almost dragging me into the bathroom.

"Have you got a plastic container or something to pee into mum?" Tom asked in a matter-of-fact way as he looked around my bathroom for something to use.

It seemed he was very used to these types of tests and wasn't looking like he had any intention of letting me do the deed alone.

"Yes son. I have a plastic cup in the second draw," I said pointing at the cupboard.

Tom opened the draw and got it out and passed the cup to me. I half expected him to leave the room but he just stood there staring at me in anticipation.

I was bursting to pee by this stage as I'd been holding on for awhile, so I sat on the toilet and held the cup between my legs to catch some of my urine.

Tom eyes never left me. I easily filled up the cup and then some. I went to place the cup on the floor so that I could wipe myself after I finished, but Tom reached out and took the cup from me, placing it on the wash basin. I was mildly surprised that he didn't seem embarrassed about any of this. As I wiped myself and flushed, I noticed that he already had opened the home pregnancy test and was about to carry out the test himself. Tom was extremely keen.

I washed my hands as I watched my son use the dropper that came with the test. He placed a few drops of my urine into the space provided and then looked at his watch.

He looked so enthusiastic and hopeful. I already knew the result but I was getting excited too. Excited at the prospect of making my son so happy.

"Three minutes mum," said Tom, the anticipation was almost too much for him and he began to pace up and down the bathroom, which wasn't that easy as it's a small room.

I smiled as I watched him. Then I emptied the remainder of the cup out and washed it.

Tom looked nervous and excited. I could imagine some of the things that were going through his mind.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me and kissed him. It seemed a good way to make the time pass faster. He kissed me back but not with his usual passion, he was too distracted looking at his watch.

"It's time mum," he announced, "See what it says mum."

I glanced over to the hand basin where the tester sat there with the result waiting to be viewed. I already knew what it would say, so I wanted Tom to see it first. I didn't have to feign excitement for just seeing how enthusiastic my son was enough to get me all keyed up too.

"No, you look at it son," I said as I moved back away from it, indicating that he should pick it up.

Tom went to pick it up and then paused looking at me with a serious, caring look.

"If its negative mum, please don't be upset. We will just keep trying ok?" he said with concern.

I smiled at him. I wanted to tell him that all I would be upset about is if he didn't want to fuck me anymore, but I said nothing, just smiled at my son.

Tom picked up the tester and stared at it for just a couple of seconds. He knew exactly what to look for and knew immediately that the result was positive.

My son looked from the tester to me with a huge grin on his face. His whole face lit up. Tom was ecstatic, he seemed like he might burst any moment.

"It's positive!" Tom exclaimed in total joy, "Mum its positive! You're pregnant mum! We are going to have a baby!" He grabbed me and hugged me tight, lifting me slightly off the floor. "Woo hoo!" he yelled.

My emotions got the better of me and felt my eyes well up with tears. I didn't want to cry in front of my son. I tried to keep it together but my voice croaked when I spoke.

"Oh Tom. That's wonderful son," I said with a slight sniff, trying not to sob as I hugged him close.

"Are you ok mum?" Tom asked, pulling back from me and looking at me. My tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was annoyed at myself for not being able to stop them.

"Yes son. These are tears of happiness," I said to reassure him. It was partly true, I was really happy that I could give my son a baby, but also my tears were those of an impending loss.

"I love you so much mum," Tom said and then he kissed my cheeks were my tears left streaks.

I smiled at my wonderful son, so loving and caring. I just had to kiss him.

We kissed tenderly and then I wiped my tears away with my hands. Time to put my own needs behind me and remember that my son's happiness is my priority.

"I love you too son," I said, "And don't worry about these tears, pregnant women always get emotional," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh I think I need a coffee mum now. How about you?" Tom asked as we left the bathroom.

"Yes good idea son," I responded, as I put on my robe. May as well cover up now I thought to myself, not going to get any sex today, perhaps never again.

Tom made us both coffee and then he sat down at the kitchen table with me so we could talk over our coffees.

"Oh this is so great mum. I can't wait for us to tell Jen," said Tom excitedly, "Shall we tell her now or after work? What do you think mum?"

"I think you should tell her yourself son. It's important that we all remember that this baby is going to be hers and yours and even though we made it with our love and deep down I will always think of it as our baby, I have to keep those thoughts to myself," I said selflessly, "We both do."

"Yes. Of course you are right mum," Tom said smiling at me, "You're always right. Thank you for everything mum. You're the best. I love you so much."

Then he jumped up from the table, almost knocking over his half full coffee cup.

"Oh I have to go tell her right now mum. It's just so exciting!" Tom exclaimed, walking towards the door.

He stopped with his hand on the door handle and turned to look at me, he looked so elated.

"Woo hoo! I'm going to be a daddy!" he yelled. Then he was gone.

I sat there at the kitchen table with my coffee hardly touched and cried.

It was the first time my son had left since this all began without kissing me goodbye and telling me he would see me tomorrow. I wondered if he was going to come see me the next day or not. I felt a great sense of loss and then self pity. All my emotions seemed to be mixed up and confused. I felt angry too but not at Tom, how could I be when he was so full of joy? I was angry at myself for not being prepared for this. I needed a good cry to get it out of my system, so that's what I did.

Then I went and had my shower and got ready for work. While in the shower the water seemed to wash away my sadness as I pulled myself together and made a plan not to show Tom how much I love him and want to be with him. I loved him more as a lover than a son now, but that would just not do.

All I ever wanted was for him to be happy and I wasn't about to be the one that ruined that for him. So with my tears washed away, I made up my mind that I would be strong and unselfish.

I went to work and got there on time for a change. I got into my work, determined to catch up on some of the things that had fallen behind, I needed to get my mind on other things.

The morning went by fast; it was almost lunch time when the receptionist called me to tell me there was someone waiting at the front desk for me.

I went downstairs, curious as to whom it might be as I never get visitors at work, and there was Jen waiting very impatiently for me. She seemed to be jigging up and down as if she needed to pee, I'd never seen her so excited, and she was holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"Mum!" she cried when she saw me and rushed over to me and threw her arms around me to give me a big hug.

"Oh my," I said, a little over whelmed by her out-burst of emotion.

"Oh mum, it's so wonderful. I'm so happy," Jen said as she pulled back from the embrace. I saw she had tears of joy in her eyes.

"Can you come out now for a coffee with me so we can talk Marie?" Jen asked.

"Yes of course Jen. It's almost time for my break. Let me just put these lovely flowers in water and grab my handbag," I answered, taking them from here and making my way back upstairs to my office.

We were soon sitting down at a nearby café, ordering lunch and coffee. I thanked her for the flowers.

Jen was seemed back to her old self, I hadn't seen her this bubbly and full of life since they first got married. She was full of questions and wanting to talk about the baby. I soon put my own thoughts and desires to the back of my mind and actually enjoyed talking to my daughter-in-law about pregnancy and babies. Jen was really opening up to me, we were bonding. She was talking to me like a girlfriend and not the mother of her husband.

She even confessed that after Tom had come back home from seeing me to tell her the good news, that they had made love before he went to work. I was pleased she felt comfortable enough with me to discuss something so personal, but also felt a pang of jealousy when I thought of how that could have and would have been me if I had chosen not to tell Tom yet. A thought of maybe I could have waited one more day and had him once more, entered my mind. But I pushed such thoughts away quickly, knowing I had done the right thing as I looked into the eyes of Jen, she was ecstatic.

My lunch hour ended up being two hours before I finally got back to work. I thanked her once more for the beautiful flowers when she dropped me off and she hugged me again and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for everything mum. I can't wait to pick out all the things for the baby's room," Jen said excitedly, "Oh and please come for dinner on Saturday night Marie. We want to celebrate."

"Of course Jen. I'd love to come," I replied, "See you then."

I waved her off and went back to my job. It was hard to concentrate but I got through the rest of the day without anyone noticing that I wasn't really doing much work.

Saturday was two days away; I already knew the time was going to drag.

I somehow managed to get through those two days without the pleasure of my son's company. My morning routine seemed so mundane without seeing Tom when I first woke up.

I was looking forward to seeing him so much that I got quite dressed up and I made his favorite dessert to take with me to their place for dinner. It felt like I was going on a date, even though I knew I wasn't, I just wanted to look nice for my son. I missed him so much.

When I arrived, I was greeted with happy hugs and kisses from both Tom and Jen and we had a lovely dinner together. Of course we spoke of nothing else but the baby and the things that needed to be arranged in relation to him or her. Both of them wanted to find out what the sex of the baby was as soon as I was far enough along for it to show up on a scan.

Everything seemed great, although I noticed that Tom made a point of not being alone with me. Whenever Jen got up to tend to something in the kitchen, Tom followed her. It got to be so obvious that even Jen noticed.

"Its ok Tom," said Jen, "I'm fine honey. You stay and keep Marie company while I get the coffee."

Tom reluctantly sat back down on the couch; he appeared to be nervous to be alone with me. I was finding it very unsettling. I was hoping he wasn't regretting all the things we had done.

"Are you ok son?" I had to ask eventually.

"Yes. I'm fine mum," he replied, but it wasn't convincing and he didn't look at me when he spoke.

I reached out and took his hand, tugging on it a little so as to get his attention and get him to look at me in the eye.

"Are you sure Tom? What's wrong son?" I pressed for the truth.

Tom looked right at me; his eyes looked a little watery as if he was struggling to keep from tears.

"Its just that I um....I....," he answered with obvious difficulty, "I miss you mum."

The love I felt from those few words and the look in my sons eyes almost made me cry with joy. I wanted to take his face in my hands and kiss him and tell him I love him and miss him too. But sense made me hold back and I just hugged him close, hoping he could feel my love and want without me having to use words.

Jen walked back in the room with the coffees, it would have looked like just a normal hug that any parent would give their son at a time of celebration like this.

She placed the drinks on the coffee table and smiled at us, oblivious to what it was really about.

I excused myself after we finished drinking our coffees, saying I was feeling a little tired, and then went home for an early night. I got another hug and a kiss good night from each of them as I left.

As I lay in bed thinking about the last few day's events, I did still feel sad that I wouldn't be making love to my son every day anymore, but my sorrow was lessened by the knowledge that Tom was also missing me.

Sunday came and I spent most of it cleaning my house followed by a quiet night home alone on the couch watching TV. I went to bed early again so that I could get a good nights sleep ready for work on Monday.

I woke up a bit earlier on Monday morning; I had slept well and felt good when I awoke. I got up to shower as usual. I was in a good mood; I had come to terms with how things were now. I told myself to look upon the brief affair with my son as a wonderful experience to be forever treasured and remembered fondly but to not let it interfere with his life and his marriage. I had almost convinced myself that I believed it too.

I got out of the shower, dried myself and walked naked into my bedroom to assess my closet and decide what to wear to work today.

Tom was standing by my bed waiting for me. He startled me as I had not heard him come in due to the noise of the shower.

"Oh Tom!" I gasped and stopped in my steps, taken aback by his unexpected visit.

"Hi mum," he said quietly.

"What are you doing here son?" I asked while searching through my dresser looking for underwear. I did not feel embarrassed or shy in front of my son; he had seen me naked many times.

"I need to talk to you mum," Tom said seriously, "Can you sit down for a minute please?"

"Sure Tom. Is anything wrong son?" I asked concerned as I sat on my bed with my bra and panties in my hand.

"Yes and no," he replied as he sat beside me.

"Mum. I um....I need...," he tried to say.

"What do you need son?" I asked, trying to pry from him what was wrong.

"I need my mummy," he said lustfully.

Before I could respond he took my face in his hands and kissed me hard. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and then one hand moved to my naked breast and he caressed it. We both moaned in unison, and then he pushed me back onto my bed and was suddenly on top of me. Kissing, groping me with a raw hunger. It happened so fast I could hardly think. But my body didn't need any instructions from my brain, it just reacted instinctively and I kissed him back with equal passion.

Tom's hand then moved down my body to my pussy and his mouth moved down to my nipple. I started to pant as my son pushed his fingers inside me and he began to suck on my nipple.

I felt myself get wet so quickly in reaction to his finger-fucking and I felt his hard cock pressing against my naked body through his pants.

Tom was still fully dressed. Perhaps he had just intended to talk to me and lost control.

He just kept moving his fingers in and out of me, harder and faster. Two fingers, then three, on and on he prodded me; he was going to make me cum soon.

Tom lifted up his head from sucking my nipple and looked at me, seeing my face with that glazed look of impending ecstasy, he knew my body well by now, he could tell I was close.

"I'm so hungry mummy. Won't you give me some breakfast mummy? Feed me mummy!" he demanded as he shoved all four of his fingers up me with several hard thrusts.

I screamed as I exploded, expelling my cum all over his hand in a gush of fluid.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out.

I was still trembling from the intense orgasm when my son moved down my body once more and I felt his warm mouth and wanting tongue invade my juicy pussy. He licked and sucked up as much of my juices as he could, making slurping noises and contented sounds of pleasure as he enjoy the breakfast his mother provided.

It was too much for me, I still hadn't come down from the first orgasm when another wave hit me. I reached down and grabbed hold of his hair pressing his face down onto my cunt more as I pushed my hips up desperately trying to get his tongue in deeper.

"Oh! Oh! Oh fuck yessss!" I screamed out as the powerful climax rocked me.

I lay back trembling and panting on my bed, trying to catch my breath as my son feasted on me. Seems he really was hungry this morning and needed seconds for breakfast.

Eventually contented to leave his nourishment for the time being, he moved back up to me and kissed me, gently and lovingly. His face coated in my wetness, his mouth tasting of me. I sucked hungrily on his tongue enjoying my own flavor.

Then he rested on his elbow on his side next to me, looking at me, lust and love in his eyes.

"Mum, I love you so much. I just can't go back to how it was before. I've been going crazy without you. I just miss you too much," Tom said passionately.