Mother's Milk Pt. 02

Story Info
Angela and Jenny enjoy getting sweet revenge...
2.3k words
4.06
33.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela woke up from the best night's sleep she had had in a long time. The success of her mind control drug had made her the happiest she had been for years. Her pig husband was now her willing slave, and the thought sent satisfying chills through her entire body. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and rolled over to look at Barry. She shook his shoulder to wake him, smiling to herself as he woke looking dazed, with his usual "morning headache". He rubbed his eyes confused, touching his face and looking surprised when he found what was left on his face of his wife's sweet juices.

Angela inched closer to him, "Morning..." she began, "Would you like to try something for your headache?" she suggested hopefully. Barry nodded ungratefully,

"Uh, yeah...sure...what is it?" he mumbled with disdain.

"Well," Angela began, baring her left breast in front of her, "I was thinking you might like to have a feed. I know how much you like it," she smiled sweetly.

"Oh...fine," her husband moaned, pressing his mouth to her nipple and beginning to suck as his beautiful wife smiled to herself. I could get used to this, Angela thought as she fed her husband eagerly. She could not wait to see what else she could make him do for her. Her warm milk ran between her husband's lips, the serum adding an extra tang as it slipped over his tongue and down into his stomach.

Once he had drank his fill, Angela put replaced her bra and began to get dressed. She decided to take a day off to enjoy herself, a reward for her success. She could already see Barry looking confused as she pulled on her tight-fitting, red dress, that came to rest just above her knee. She flicked her red curls over her shoulders, putting on some rouge red lipstick and walking over to her husband. "You ready to be my slave again?" she asked boldly. Barry simply nodded in agreement, before adding, "Yes my Goddess." Looking genuinely surprised, Angela smiled, "Well done, you remembered," she said, impressed that he had not forgotten how to address her.

She told him to shower, dress and shave. She wanted her slave looking as smart as possible, and when he emerged from the bathroom, a blank look on his face, she couldn't help but admire his good looks. For the first time in as long as she can remember, she almost found him...attractive. That is, she found her slave attractive. She stood up, red high heels making her the same height as him, looking right into his eyes as she told him, "You are going to make breakfast, and then take the kids to nursery and school. Do I make myself clear?" She smiled, eyebrows raised, questioning of him.

"Yes Goddess, right away!" He responded, and with that he was on his way downstairs to make breakfast. She grinned as she lay back on their bed that Barry had been ordered to make, picking up her phone to text her friend Jenny...she just had to hear about this.

JEN, U NEED 2 GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! I HAVE SMTH COOL 2 SHOW U!

It did not take long for Jenny to respond, telling her she would be around at lunch time to see what her friend had in store for her. With that, Angela made her way downstairs, smiling as she saw her husband getting the kids ready for school. "I made you breakfast my Goddess," he gestured to the food on the table. He had attempted to make pancakes, with limited success. Oh well, Angela thought, I guess I'll have to have him read up on cooking. She began to try the pancakes as she waved him out of the door, "Be back for lunchtime, okay?" she shouted at him as he left. He nodded,

"of course, my Goddess." Angela smiled to herself, confirming with Jenny that lunch would be fine as she finished off her pancakes. She left the plates on the table for the first time in their relationship, her slave could take care of that job for her later.

She decided to keep chatting to Jenny by text as she did her toenails, feet up in front of the TV as she waited for her slave to return from dropping off at school. She wiggled her toes, painted red to match her dress and lips. She smiled to herself, enjoying her morning off, and for the first time ever, excited to hear the front door open and close as her husband entered the house. She called for him to come through and join her in the living room.

Barry walked obediently into the room, waiting for his next instruction. She paused, before pointing to the ground by her feet, "kneel!" she commanded.

"Yes, my Goddess," her husband replied, complying as he knelt by his mistress' sexy feet.

"Good boy," she patted his head with one foot as though he were a dog. "We are going to have some rules that you have to abide by if you want to be a good slave. Understood?"

"Of course, Goddess," Barry nodded.

"For starters, mix it up. Don't just call me Goddess...I am also your Mistress, your Love...be creative!" she snapped.

"My apologies, Mistress," Barry whimpered.

"Better," she snapped, "now...rule number one: You must always crawl around on your hands and knees in my house. Understood?"

"Yes, my Goddess," Barry nodded.

"Number two: You will stop drinking alcohol and sleeping around immediately, do I make myself clear?" Angela smiled.

"Of course my Love," Barry agreed, "I'm really sorry".

"Oh, you will be", Angela grinned, rubbing Barry's smooth right cheek with her foot, manicured toes scratching gently against his soft skin. "Rule number three: If you ever begin to question me, you will crawl to me, begging to let me feed you. You want to be my slave forever, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will be your slave forever," Barry nodded enthusiastically.

"Rule number four: You will do absolutely everything I tell you to, without question. No matter how degrading, cruel, unreasonable or filthy it is, you will do it as though it is an honour, because I am your Goddess."

"Thank you, my Goddess," Barry nodded, "absolutely," he added.

"Good, that's all for now then," Angela snapped, putting her foot to his lips, "Thank your mistress with a kiss".

"Thank you, Mistress," Barry added, kissing the sole of her foot sensually. He did it with a sense that he was really worshipping the most important thing in the entire world. He waited on his knees for her to rise, patting him on the head once more like the dog he that he was before leaving the room.

It was not long before Jenny arrived at the door. She was stood in ripped jeans and a thin, tight-fitting white blouse. The blouse showed off her voluptuous breasts and stunning, hourglass figure. She had shorter, dirty-blonde hair and piercing green eyes. Her delicate features shone as Angela opened the door to her. Jenny had barely said "Hello" by the time that her friend had pulled her inside excitedly and led her into the large kitchen, where Barry was preparing lunch for the girls. Jenny was just about to greet Barry politely, before Angela jumped in, "Oh it's fine honey, you don't need to be polite with this pig anymore, he knows his place," she smiled happily. Jenny looked at her friend in shock, unable to believe her friend would say such a thing in front of her abusive husband. Her look soon changed to one of awe and then delight when she saw Barry respond to her friend's insult positively, agreeing that he did know his place. "What...on earth?" Jenny asked. Angela laughed as she pulled her friend aside, offering her a glass of wine as she filled her in on the events of the last two days.

Jenny could not believe her ears, mouth dropping open in shock, but her expression very quickly changing to one of pure excitement, reflecting that of her friend's as they giggled together like schoolgirls. "So... he...he'll do...anything?" Jenny asked in disbelief.

"Yep," Angela smiled.

"I... I just can't believe it!"

"I'll prove it," Angela winked, standing up and walking over to her husband. "Whenever one of my friends is here, you will greet them by offering to kiss their feet and their bottom, understood?"

"Yes Mistress," Barry nodded enthusiastically, crawling over to Jenny and craning his neck forward, carefully placing a soft kiss on each of her feet. Jenny smiled with delight at this, standing up as she looked at Angela, still a little uncertain at what was going on. Barry leaned up again, kissing Jenny's behind once through her jeans. "Now thank her!" Angela ordered.

"Thank you, Jenny," Barry smiled.

"No, no, no... you don't get to call Jenny by her first name, she is 'Miss Jenny' to you."

"Yes, Mistress," Barry nodded at his wife, before looking to Jenny, "sorry Miss Jenny".

"That's okay..." Jenny began, "...slave," she added with a little more confidence.

Angela giggled with her friend as they tucked into their lunch, chatting away with one another. They paused only to order Barry to be a footrest for them. He crawled underneath their legs, allowing them to rest their feet on his back. They continued to talk with each other once they had finished eating, using their feet to scratch Barry's back with their toes gently. Jenny then suggested, "How cool would it be if you started selling that drug to other people in abusive relationships so that they can get revenge too? You'd be rich!", she smiled.

"What a great idea!" Angela agreed, thrilled by the thought.

"And just think," Jenny continued, "you could even use it to get your own back on all of the guys and girls who have crossed you or upset you!"

"That's so true," Angela smiled.

"We could really have some fun with this, you know?"

"Well...I think we should." The girls continued to make plans together, rubbing their feet and heels all over Barry's back and face, loving that they can degrade him in this way.

As the afternoon wore one, Jenny sighed, "I should probably be off soon".

"Oh, don't go, you haven't had any fun with him yet!" Angela, replied with a smile.

"How do you mean?" her friend looked quizzically at her.

"Barry, lie on the floor now!" She smiled at Jenny, standing up and hiking up her dress as she squatted over her husband's face, "lick my pussy okay pig slave?"

"Yes Mistress." Barry nodded, his wife dropping onto his face, sitting on it completely as he began sucking and licking with enthusiasm. Jenny bit her lip with excitement, grinning at what she saw before her, soon becoming a little wet, unable to help herself as she saw her good friend getting her own back on her husband. Angela grinned at her friend as she moaned, bucking her hips on her slave's face as she moaned and writhed about on top of him. She beckoned Jenny over as she climbed off from her slave husband's face, ordering him, "You will let Jenny do anything she wants to you, understood?" She snapped.

"Yes, my Goddess, anything she wants!"

"Has...has..." Jenny began uncertainly,

"It's okay sweetie, you can ask for anything," Angela smiled.

"Has he ever tasted asshole do you think?"

"Hmm...I don't think so...but it's about time he did," the redhead winked at Jenny, who beside herself with excitement, pulled her jeans and panties down carefully over her curvy ass. She slowly squatted down over Barry's face, lowering herself onto him, her cheeks wrapping around his as he began to lap at her asshole. She gasped, body tingling with pleasure as her friend's slave obediently licked at her butt. Angela meanwhile continued to touch herself, thrilled by what was taking place between her close friend and her slave.

Before long, Angela helped Jenny off from her slave, and got her to kneel above him with her. The two girls grinned at each other. "Come on," Angela began, "let's cover him in our juices, about time for that too," she winked. Almost these words alone were enough for Jenny, and as they both laughed at their slave, they reached the point of no return, climaxing together, and moaning as they covered Barry in their juices, their pig slave eagerly lapping them up as they giggled together, coming down from their high. "That was...incredible," Jenny laughed,

"I know right?" Angela giggled, "you can use him anytime you like," she winked. Her friend smiled at her, pulling her clothes back on and getting ready to leave. "I can't wait," she admitted, "sounds like you're going to have some deserved fun with that pig of a human after all these years," she grinned.

Angela saw her friend out of the house before going back to her slave, still covered in her cum. "I think you should get yourself cleaned up, then go do the shopping and pick up the kids, don't you?"

"Yes, my Goddess, of course I will." He smiled dumbly at her, earning a cruel laugh from his controller, as she pressed his cheek with her big toe, giggling at the sight of him as she wandered back into the living room. She closed her eyes and sighed, relaxing into the sofa. Things were good right now, and she was only just getting started.

Note for reader: Thanks for reading the second installation of Angela's adventure into the realm of mind control. I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm still very new to writing, any feedback, tips and advice would be much appreciated. Thanks again and stay sexy!