Mother's Nasty Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Todd goes to church with his mother.
1.4k words
4.24
198.2k
34
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd was woken up by the sun spilling through the window and creeping across the room to lay across him on the bed. He stretched and felt an erection pressing up against the sheets. Without thinking he reached down and started to rub himself. Then the realization of last night flooded into his head. Images jumped into a vivid focus; images of his mother jacking him off, saying dirty words, and being splattered with his cum.

The door opened with a bang. It was his mother, standing there all dressed up with a disapproving look on her face. "You're late. Get dressed we only have ten minutes." The door closed with a slam.

Todd stared at the door. Had she seen him touching himself? Then it hit him. Oh, Damn, it was Sunday. If he didn't make it to church with his mother he wouldn't hear the end of it for weeks. He jumped out of bed and raced for the shower.

Five minutes later he was grabbing a slice of toast, gulping down some orange juice and trying to tie his shoelaces. His mother was standing by the door to the garage, tapping her foot.

The drive to the church was silent. His mother drove with her usual tight lipped precision. She scowled at the other drivers as if daring them to come close to her car. Parallel parking was a tense time, with his mother frowning as she went back and forth at least twenty times, her tongue peeking out of her taut lips

As they walked up the steps joining the flow of the other parishioners, Todd was hit by a frisson of unreality. Was this stern, silent, church-going woman, the same woman who had done that to him last night. He looked around at the plump matrons awkward in their high heels, and doused in flower scented perfumes. He tried to imagine them in bed the night before, their plump legs pointing at the ceiling, screaming 'fuck me, fuck me, you big fucking bastard'. Or did they just lay there with their legs spread staring at cracks in the ceiling until it was finished. It was no use he couldn't put the pictures together. Todd and his mother nodded at the Pastor as entered the cool vaulted church. He was a tall, thin man, who always seemed sad no matter how hard he tried to smile. He was married to a small whirlwind of a woman, who organized everyone and everything around her. Todd tried to imagine them doing it. Definitely know who's on top their, he grinned to himself. Did she go down on him he wondered, did he go down on her. Probably strictly missionary position, but then he looked at his mother. This was one of the life lessons they kept talking about--you never knew.

His mother motioned him into one of the back pews. She didn't like people who liked to exhibit their clothes in the front pew. Todd prepared himself for an hour of boredom. He didn't know what the whole thing was about. If God did exist, something he wasn't prepared to concede, he was sure a supreme being didn't really want these tiny bipeds going to buildings to praise him. What kind of egotistical, small-minded entity did that make him?

The service dragged on. Todd had the handout that listed all the hymns and what was on the program for this Sunday. He kept referring to it to see how much longer it was going to take. After what seemed like an eternity they were finally getting close to the end--thank God. The next up was a choral event. A whole arranged medley that the choir had been practicing for months. Todd knew that, because a friend of his was in the choir. He told Todd that it was a great place to meet pussy, but Todd hadn't noticed him getting anything. He sighed, it was listed at twelve minutes. He knew it would seem like hours.

Todd jumped as his mother's hand rested on his thigh. He turned and looked at her, but she was staring straight ahead, her back straight as the walls of the church. He looked down and watched her finger move over to his crotch. He licked his lips nervously and looked around. They were the furthest back of anyone and everyone was looking ahead to the choir in their benches to the side of the altar.

His mother's hand started kneading him through his pants and he felt his cock swelling, despite himself.

"He riseth up." The choir sung.

His mother's hand unzipped his fly and fumbled with his underpants.

"Ah Mum...I don't think..."

"Shhhh," she hissed. She frowned but kept staring straight ahead.

"Let the light of the Lord in," the girls' voices trilled.

Todd's cock popped out of his fly and he felt the cool air on it.

"Receive your love..." sang the deep male voices.

His mother's fingers started to rapidly manipulate his penis. Todd looked around wildly. They would get caught for sure. Someone would turn around. Despite his panic his cock grew under the irresistible ministrations of his mother.

"Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice ..." sang the girls.

Todd's cock throbbed, he felt hot and flushed. He thought he would die of embarrassment. "Mum, please..." he muttered.

A lady in the pew two ahead turned around to look at him. His mother turned and glared at him. "Don't speak in church," she snapped. Todd's mother nodded at the lady who have an approving nod and turned back to the choir.

Todd realized he couldn't do anything. If he pulled away everyone would turn and look. How would he get his cock back in his pants without everyone seeing.

It was starting to feel good and he could feel the familiar feeling.

"Praise Him, Praise Him..." sang the men.

Todd closed his eyes and the exquisite feeling of the cum starting to move up his cock seized him. His mother's fingers worked faster and faster. Stroking his foreskin up and down, moving with quick twists.

"Come to Him,..." sang the choir all together.

Todd eyes shot open. He was going to squirt, he couldn't stop it. The cum was moving up his cock. It was going to go all over the place. But he couldn't help it.

Just as the spasms started his mother leaned over and put her mouth over his cock.

"Glory, glory, glory ..." sang the men.

He felt her wet lips run up and down his tip in a sensuous sucking motion. That did it, he squirted a giant load of cum into his mother's mouth.

"Give me your grace O Lord," sang the girls.

He felt her gulping as she worked to get it all and every time he thought he was done he had another spasm and another squirt. After what seemed liked minutes he stopped and his mother licked his cock clean. She sat up as casually as if she had been retrieving a dropped hymnbook and put his cock back and zipped up his fly.

"Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah." sang the entire choir, their voices ringing around the church.

Todd lay rested against the back of the pew, slightly slumped. He was hot and sweaty and totally drained.

They were standing on the steps. His mother was shaking hands with the pastor, congratulating him on the service. As they walked away one of the plump, perfumed ladies approached them.

"I couldn't help noticing your son during the choral piece," she said.

"Oh yes." Todd's mother replied.

"It was like he was transported." She turned to Todd. "Have you ever considered becoming a pastor?"

Todd's mouth opened in surprise. "Ah...no...not really."

"Well you should. It's clear that you have a deep spiritual connection with religion," she said and she bustled off to join a group of women waiting for her.

His mother stood there and watched her go.

She turned to Todd, "You're disgusting," her voice was venomous and full of anger.

"But mum, it was--"

"Be quiet!" his mother interrupted, glaring at him. "I've never heard of anyone doing anything so dirty, so filthy, so ..." her face was twisted in a look of total disgust. "and in a church, in a house of worship. You're going to be severely punished young man." With that she strode off and Todd had to run to catch up to her.